LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

It was tiresome, and Max didn't know if he could handle it anymore; eventually, he just sighed and threw up his hands. "Ugh, fine. Listen, I need to tell you something about my brother. You know, the one we're going to be staying with?" He shuffled his feet and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, he isn't exactly adult-material. You'll see when he comes to pick us up-" That was when the car pulled into his friend's driveway, and Max slapped his forehead the instant he saw the tired-looking teen slouched in the front seat.

Not only was he wearing a coffee-stained shirt-again, for the millionth time, even after he specifically asked him to wear something clean-he wasn't even wearing it properly. The damn thing was on backwards, and his long, black hair was a total mess. He hadn't even shaved the stubble off his face, so now he looked like a hobo, and he was even drinking the coffee while driving! He'd told him not to do that. Perfect first impression, Max thought to himself, scowling as he walked over and slipped into the seat alongside his friend after helping him with his bags. 

"Bill, you have got to be kidding me." The eighteen-year-old rolled his eyes at him and drummed his fingertips against the steering wheel as he started to drive, "What is it this time, mom?" Max rolled his eyes and shot back, "Your shirt's on backwards again, you obviously didn't brush your hair, you haven't shaved, and I bet you drank that coffee on the way here and spilled it on yourself again, didn't you?" The boy just slouched and muttered something unintelligible under his breath. Max waited for him to speak up, before finally commanding him, "Speak up so I can hear you, Bill."

Bill simply pouted at him from the front seat before raising his voice so he could hear, "Yeah, I might've spilled it a little, but I diddit yesterday an' you were fine wit' it. Not like it matters, anyway." He mumbled childishly, swinging his feet as he drove them to his and Max's abode. Max didn't have the energy to keep arguing; he just glared at him from the corner of his eye. He sighed, looking back at his friend when the car stopped as if to say "do you see what I have to deal with" before sitting back in his seat.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan listens to his friend.

It seems to him that his big brother is not really acting like the mature big brother. Dan thinks that Bill should be the little brother and by little brother, he means the baby

Looks at Max "He doesn't seem to be able to look after himself! maybe we should look after him? and by that, I mean treat him like a baby"

Max nods in agreement. "I think we should; he is practically a baby already, anyway. How do you think we should start treating him like a baby?" He wondered, glancing over at his friend with a mischievous smile. His brother, thankfully, didn't seem to notice anything and just walked inside the house, dragging his heels the whole way.

Looks at you "Well. he can't keep himself clean, he doesn't clean up after himself. And babies are given full attention and they are cleaned up by their caregivers. So maybe we should get him cleaned up? But... we don't have any supplies? Or do we? We can't clean him up and then have him going around having accidents because we don't have any diapers"

"What other things do we need? A crib? High chair? clothing? playpen? car seat? changing table?"

Max nodded, "Yeah, a crib, a high chair, a playpen, changing table, and car seat; we do need those." He agreed with his friend before glancing over with a smile. "I do have a package of adult diapers and changing supplies; I bought some at the store before, and they're in my bag so he can't see them. Maybe we can get him diapered first; like you said, we can't have him having any accidents."

Looks at you and thinks about it. Then I have an idea and I look at you with a smile on my face. 

"But how do we get him into a diaper? He's not just going to lay down and let us diaper him. Maybe we could diaper him while he's sleeping?"

Max nodded, smiling deviously. The sound of a loud snore came from inside, and he let out an exasperated huff. “Ugh, I can hear him snoring from out here; he’s probably already asleep on the couch. We should diaper him before he wakes up.” He handed the pack of diapers over to his friend, holding the supplies in his arms as he snuck inside. His big brother was splayed out on the couch, drooling, his legs spread and his arms were dangling off the sides; definitely not about to wake up anytime soon.

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "You want me to diaper him? What if he wakes up when I've got him undressed and he thinks I'm going to hurt him. Lets get this over with quick. You need to help me undress him. Have you got any locked plastic pants, a pacifier and mittens?"

Max nods, "I do have some locking plastic panties and a pacifier, the mittens lock as well." He handed each of those items over in turn before helping his friend undress his dozing older brother, sliding down his jeans and making sure he does it quietly and carefully enough so he doesn't wake up. After a long, careful while of removing his clothes, he glanced over at his friend and says, "I'll hold baby Billy so he doesn't hurt us or himself if he does wake up. You can go ahead and get him all dressed."

Dan looks at you "maybe we could give him some laxatives so he starts losing control of his bodily functions? But would I be the one changing him though. And erm.  What about his... You know. What if he gets excited. How would I deal with it?"

*looks at him as I carefully slide the nappy underneath his butt and applies baby powder, hoping be doesn't suddenly let off wind as it's not the right moment and quickly tapes the nappy up

Max nods, "Yes, we could. I could help you change him, and if he gets...excited, maybe we can just, uh, maybe hope it goes away? I don't really know, but I suppose we can deal with that when we get there." He informed his friend, watching his big brother get diapered. His brother doesn't let off wind or anything; he just lays there, snoring, as the diaper is slid underneath his bottom and baby powder is applied. It seems he's quite the heavy sleeper. Max makes sure to keep holding him down so he doesn't fall off the couch or anything. Bill simply drools on the couch pillow and lays there, body limp and fast asleep, his hair spread around his head in a halo of black.

I get the jar of suppositories and puts three into his bottom and tapes the nappy up quickly and gets him dressed in the sleeper with a binky in his mouth and mittens on his hands "there we go. We better go set his room up for when he wakes up"

Bill let out a whine when three suppositories were forced into his bottom, but didn’t wake up. He just lay there, snoring loudly as his brother’s friend taped up the diaper around his waist. Being dressed up in the babyish sleeper didn’t even cause him to stir, only making him whine again and squirm a little before making incoherent sounds, kicking his legs. 

Max nodded, and went into his former big brother’s room to help his friend set things up. He got rid of all his big-boy clothes-he didn’t need them anymore-and replaced them with the babyish clothing they’d gotten. For now, he set up bars on the side of Bill’s old bed so the baby wouldn’t fall out and hurt himself.  

When they were done setting up his new room, Bill stirred, eyes fluttering open as he lifted his head. Dazed and confused, the boy sat up, diaper crinkling noisily as he looked around. “W’as goin’ on?” His voice was still sleepy, and his stomach churned with the need to empty his bowels. Standing up unsteadily, diaper forcing him to waddle, Bill looked around again, confusion plain in his gaze as he glanced down at what he was wearing. A sleeper and a thick, fluffy diaper. Why was he wearing this? The boy spat out the pacifier, and tugged at the sleeper, squirming, kicking his feet.

Dan looks at Max "He doesn't even wake up at that, if he doesn't wake up at a suppository in his bottom, then he wouldn't wake up at anything else..."

We go upstairs to get things ready, it looks incredibly babyish and all Bills' big boy things have been removed, and replaced with a changing table, crib, rocking chair. A playpen and some cuddly toys.

I see him waking up and smiles "well hello there little one. Did we sleep well?"

Looks at Max "I also gave him something that might affect his speech, and for every naughty thing he does its another day on his punishment"

Max smiled, glancing over at his now diapered “big brother”, watching as he woke up. “Sounds good to me, Dan. I like the sound of that.” was all he said in response, chuckling at the thought of keeping his former big brother in diapers for the rest of the summer. 

Bill squirmed, pouting when he was called little; he wasn’t little. “No’ widdle, ‘m a big boy.” The thing he’d been given clearly effected his speech, making it slurred and childish. Baby Billy noticed it right away; his mouth felt funny, and his tongue felt thick and hard to move, “Whah di’ wou do to me?” He tried again to take off the sleeper, this time not only failing but collapsing on his back after trying to contort himself around to get at the zipper in the back. Tears of confusion and frustration welled up in his eyes, and his face flushed a deep red. He immediately started throwing a fit, continuing in vain to remove the sleeper, kicking and crying just like a baby throwing a tantrum, “Geddit off me! Don’ need diapies!” 

Dan looked at him."well. I've noticed how you've been acting and it's certainly not how a man your age should act. So me and max are going to take care of you until you prove you can be a big big. Now suckle your pacifier like a good baby" you do need diapers, as your undies were soaked when we took them off"

Bill squirmed around some more, pawing desperately at the sleeper until he realized it was pointless. His hands were useless trapped in those mittens, and the pacifier would most likely just be shoved back into his mouth even if he spat it out. Kicking his legs, he let out a whine in protest of being called a baby, “I notta baby! ‘m not widdle, ‘m a big boy! I no need diapies!” That was when he felt a deep churning in his stomach again, this time deeper, and he flushed a bright red. Desperate, he tried pushing past Max and Dan so he could go to the bathroom. 

Max watched his big brother cry and throw a little fit earlier with undisguised amusement. He smiled when he saw him try waddling away, “Awww, the baby wants to go walk? It’s not very safe for baby to go walking all by himself, no it’s not.” He grabbed his diapered brother by the hand and carefully over to his friend. 

Bill sniffled, squirming when he fell on his diapered bottom. He stared up at his brother and his brother’s friend, tears in his eyes, and tried once again to walk away, “No! Gotta go baffwoom! Can’ shit inna diapie, ‘m notta baby! ‘m a big boy!” His voice was, ironically, much more babyish and whiny now, tinged with desperation now that the suppositories were close to taking effect. Bill didn’t want to shit himself in front of his brother and his brother’s friend, especially not in a diaper!

I spank Billy "now now now. We don't have any of that naughty language. You should say "I gotta make a poopy" and you are already wearing your bathroom baby boy.  You don't know how to properly use a big boy bathroom as you're not able to. So, the sooner you poop, the sooner your big brother can change you" I say with a smile.  Although Max wants me to change him as I gave him the laxatives. 

Bill squirmed, kicking his legs as he was thrown over the larger boy’s knee and spanked. Humiliated, he struggled and whined loudly, tears brimming in his eyes, “No! No, ‘m a big boy, I don’ need diapies! I bathwoom-twained, an’ I’m biggew than you! He’s my widdle bwothew an’ I’m oldew, I’m notta baby!” The former big brother sniffled, trying to get out of his lap so he wouldn’t be spanked anymore but to no avail. Eventually, he felt the pressure in his lower region subside and started to struggle more frantically, kicking and trying to push the younger boy away from him, pawing at his new sleeper with even more desperation than before. “Wemme down! I’m notta baby, you’we cwazy! Wanna go to th’ fuckin’ bathwoom!” 

Looks at you and then at Max "the pills are starting to work, he's even sound like a baby"

I spank Bill hard on his diapered butt "You do not use bad language, that's very bad, now then, you do not take your diaper off. Your diaper will be only be removed at bath times and when I am changing you. You are a baby and don't call me crazy, that's very rude" I spank him again. "Now, for that, you have an extra day in diapers"

Max smiled at Dan, "They are starting to work; he sounds so cute. Next he won't even be able to walk without us, like a good baby. He'll just have to lie down and let us take real good care of him like any other baby boy, and never try running away again."

Bill squirmed, kicking his legs and whining as he was spanked on his diapered butt. "I'm notta baby! I'm not, an' I can pwove it; nobody'll ever bewieve 'm a baby, never-ever! Wemme go, you can't do dis to me! I'm suppose t' be takin' care of you, not the othew way around!" The man wailed, his voice high-pitched and scared. When he was spanked again, he whined louder, "You can't tell me what to do! I'm an adult! I don't need diapews, pwease lemme go, I jus' wanna go to the bathwoom!" By the end of his spanking, when told he now had an extra day in diapers, Bill began to cry, sobbing loudly, "I-I-I hate you, I fucking hate you."

Looks at Bill again and spanks him another five times..

"Did I not say that I hate swearing? Baby or not, that language is disgusting and I will not tolerate it. Now stop whining, stop crying and face the facts. When I came in and saw you, you was lying on the couch with no care about your personal hygiene. You was sitting in a dirty shirt and you had wet yourself. So that is why I decided to diaper you. You can hate me all you want but I'm not letting you use the bathroom when you're already wearing it"

Smirks and looks at Max and then back at Bill "you're not an adult. You're having a toddler tantrum and crying like a baby. You're proving you need to be taken care off. Max even said he was potty trained before you because you was stubborn and wanted to stay in pampers"

Bill kicked his legs as he was spanked five more times, letting out a high-pitched whine. He sniffled, squirming uncomfortably as he was told to stop whining and crying. The former big brother let out a strangled sound through his pacifier, sobbing, tears streaming down his flushed face. When his brother's friend explained to him what had happened, that he'd walked in and seen him lying on the couch without any regard for his personal hygiene, he sniffled and whimpered softly, pressing his legs together. "Didn' mean t' go potty, 's a accinent." He murmured weakly, holding himself back from cussing for now so he wouldn't be spanked again. Bill's tummy churned and he squirmed, trying to keep the pressure building in his gut from turning into something more, but it was too late. 

His new diaper filled up with shit, and he felt the mess squishing against him as he struggled with increasing desperation, sobbing louder than ever before. As the boy told him he wasn't an adult, that he was just having a toddler tantrum and crying like a big baby, he couldn't verbally protest he was crying so much. Trapped in a thick, fluffy diaper, lying in his own mess over a younger boy's lap, he couldn't stop the tears from flowing down his face. Bill really did look like a baby, his useless hands flailing, his face red and wet with tears, babbling incoherently through a pacifier. The bulge of his diaper visible through the sleeper, hands unable to work, he could only cry loudly.

Dan feels a bit of sympathy for him and he feels a bit of guilt.

He then sniffs the air, realising what he's actually done in his diaper and looked at Max and then back at Bill "well. looks like you really do need your diapers after all. that diaper is gonna be very messy when it is changed"

I then tut "You aren't in charge anymore Billy. Me and Max are. Max is your big brother now"

Bill sniffled, sucking on his pacifier. He lay back and reached out, gazing up at Dan with tears in his eyes. “Can you pwease change me? Feews gwoss.” He admitted, squirming and blushing deeply at the admission. His diaper was full, and it really did feel disgusting, sitting in his own mess like this. The former big boy whimpered, and looked up at the other boy again when he informed him he was no longer in charge. “ ‘s still no faiw, but I wanna new diapie. Dis one feews bad.”