LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay (Open to a mommy or daddy)

babygracie66

Hi, 

I am looking for a mommy or daddy to roleplay with as my caregiver. 

I will be a 16 year old teenager who is lost out on the street after my parents are killed in a car accident and I run away so I do not end up in the foster system. You find me outside of your apartment building living in a box and eating garbage. You take me to your house and I am acting shy. I accidently wet myself and you decide to make me your baby girl. I am small for my age and so you decide to baby me. You go all out and I let you. Diapers, bottles, pacifiers, nursery, car seat, high chair, stroller. 

My characters name is Grace. 16 years old. 4"10', brown hair, brown eyes. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? yay

I wake up in my box freezing and super dirty. I look around and see what is going on that morning around me. I get up and go to the dumpster and start looking for food. I am cold and scared that they are gonna find me and take me to foster care. 

Grace was rummaging not hearing someone coming towards her. She was so hungry. She had not eaten in days and was such a mess. She had been out there for weeks since her parents died. She finally found a half eaten donut and started eating it. 

Grace stood up and hid her face still eating the donut but starts climbing out. She says, "I am sorry. I will leave." She went back to her box and started picking her stuff up looking like a sad little girl since she was so small for her age. She looked maybe 6 not 16. 

As soon as she asked Grace for help. Grace began to cry. She said, "I am all alone. My parents died and I ran away because I did not want to be put in the foster system. I have been living out here for weeks. I am so scared. I do need help." She sat down and put her head on her knees crying not even realizing she was wetting herself from being so sad and alone. 

Grace looked up at the lady and said, "really you mean it? you will let me live with you. I am 16 years old. I can do whatever you need me to do to stay there. I can get a job and pay rent and whatever else. I promise I will be good." She began to stand up still not realizing she wet herself. 

Grace smiles and sucks on her thumb even more feeling very comfortable around this lady. She looks up at her and kind of wishes she could forget what happened with her parents and be this lady's little girl. She hates being a big girl. She said, "Miss, Thank you so much for letting me come live with you."