LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all

dadboddl

Stopping in to say hello. Just a DL that recently came out to my wife. She is cool with it. I have liked diapers for as long as I can remember. But got tired of the store brands so I figured why not just tell her. She said order some. She said she would try them, but as of yet. Yeah no. I wear every weekend and sometimes during the week. Mega Max is my goto diaper. It sure is nice hanging out watching Netflix with a beer and not having to get up to pee. We live in Florida so right now it is nice to have a warm diaper on, but come summertime I'm not so sure. 

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to have you join us. It’s good to be open with your wife. My wife is good with it too. We actually met through another AB/dL site. The maga max are great diapers. Give your wife, some time to try them out. Let her do it in her own time. Or, get her drunk, and force her to wear a diaper! :t61026: I’m only kidding about that!  But it’s a fun thought. She might come around. In the mean time, you can come here and hang out. In between drinking your beers, watching Netflix, and trying to stay cool in Florida! :D Have fun, and enjoy!