LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second operation

Hi guys, sending this from my hospital bed. I have had a secondary d blockage which meant that I have had to be rushed into hospital again. As people here already know I am urinary e incon and have been for a few years. I'm happy being Inco  as I have always been a DL.  More day night I've been taken I to hospital again as I couldn't urinate. I had a very weird session sensation and realised it was my bladder filling up. Anyway I've had the same operation again to remove a second cyst which blocked the bladder from emptying. All is well but I. A bit sore from the op this time I can tell every time I dribble urine as it stings a bit. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 8:23 PM, wearer24/7 said:

Hi guys, sending this from my hospital bed. I have had a secondary d blockage which meant that I have had to be rushed into hospital again. As people here already know I am urinary e incon and have been for a few years. I'm happy being Inco  as I have always been a DL.  More day night I've been taken I to hospital again as I couldn't urinate. I had a very weird session sensation and realised it was my bladder filling up. Anyway I've had the same operation again to remove a second cyst which blocked the bladder from emptying. All is well but I. A bit sore from the op this time I can tell every time I dribble urine as it stings a bit. 

I hope you fully recovered now and doing well. Cheer up?

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, oh boy its been months since I've been on here. The operation went well they removed the cyst but also cleaned up the white scar tissue from the previous operation. Took me nearly 3 weeks to get back to my normal. I asked the consultant what the chances are of getting another cyst? Was told that its possible but not definite. Asked what the chances are of gaining any sort of control? Consultant said that the only way will be to insert an inflatable sphincter, which scares the hell out of me, otherwise without that operation there isn't even a 1% chance of gaining control. Sphincter is too damaged.

Anyway what the hell been in diapers since 2013, or was it 14 can't remember, so long ago. Loving wearing diapers and not giving a damn what others think.