LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want to hide stains? – Make it worse!

Mysterion

Want to hide stains? – Make it worse!

I had this brilliant idea just recently, after I poured some coffee on me:
I case you peed yourself and want to hide the stains, just pour some water on the spot or if you dare, some coffee and make it even worse.

That way no one will ask stupid questions ?

Heh, I used that one time when I fell asleep in the back seat of a buddy's car on a long drive, and ended up wetting.  When I woke up an realized what had happened, a large cup of soda 'somehow' ended up dumping in my lap.  I felt bad about doing that to the car seat... but... all the alternatives seemed worse, and it was wet anyway...

Since then, I've always made sure I don't fall asleep if I'm with others, or, if I'm just with my wife on a long drive and she's driving I'll wear a diaper.

Sounds like a pretty self-centered, dick move to me. Cleaning up urine is much easier and does far less damage than soda or coffee. Maybe consider how you’re fucking up someone’s day in the name of your shame?

On 1/22/2019 at 9:01 PM, erevu said:

Sounds like a pretty self-centered, dick move to me. Cleaning up urine is much easier and does far less damage than soda or coffee. Maybe consider how you’re fucking up someone’s day in the name of your shame?

Regardless, you still have to clean it up thoroughly.  Not cleaning up the leak/spill is a very selfish way to go, but I think most people would rather put up with some extra cleaning one time than reveal that they're incontenent and/or ABDL.

I think maybe the original post was about someone who may have leaked and his pants got wet, either a non diapered accident or a leaking diaper.  I don't know that he is suggesting you pour coffee all over your couch, furniture or carpet and just leave it. Lets say you are at work in your cubical at your desk and you realize you have either wet yourself or if you are diapered, your diaper has leaked and you notice your pants are visibly wet.  There are a lot of people in your office and your situation will be noticed.  People will realize you either wet your pants or you are wearing a diaper that has leaked and you don't want everyone to know.  You "spill" your drink weather that be water, coffee or your diet soda and it ends up in your lap soaking your pants.  Now you have a plausible excuse for having wet pants and you can also say, "Oh crap!  I just spilled my coffee!"  I'm sure many people have spilled their drink or knocked off their glass while working.  First, if you wet your pants or your diaper leaked, there will already be a clean up of your chair needed.  Spilling a little coffee, water or soda to help cover up wet pants from a leaking diaper or wetting accident is a way to hide your accident from others.  This also works for other types of jobs where you may not be sitting in a chair at a desk.  Spilling water on yourself while working can help hide a leaking diaper or wetting accident from others.  You still need to be responsible and clean up the area (your desk chair and the floor around it).

Several things.  I don't expect a situation like this to be a daily thing but more of a rare occurrence.  If it happens regularly, people around you will get wise to what's happening and it shows the person is irresponsible.  Either that person can't control his bladder and needs to be wearing diapers or the diapers he is wearing either need to be better quality or changed more frequently.  I also expect that if someone is visiting a friend or relative in that person's house they take extra care to make sure they don't have any accident that will cause wet pants or wet furniture that their host has to deal with.

I don't really think many people would do this for fun (although I'm sure some would like the attention and humiliation) because it would mean either leaving to go home and change out of your wet pants or staying in your wet pants the rest of the day.  If at work, you would lose money if you had to go home and change and it would inconvenience your boss and coworkers if you would even be allowed to leave in the middle of the day.  It would actually draw attention to yourself because everyone around you would be aware something happened, like you spilling your drink all over yourself.  Then you still have to clean up your chair and the floor around you.  If it's a computer chair, it will take a while for the padded seat to dry out so you either have to get another chair to sit in for the rest of the day or sit in your wet chair.

Final thoughts.  If at work or where people will see you and you wet your pants or your diaper visibly leaks, spilling water on yourself is a way to cover it up so people around you don't realize you either wet your pants or your diaper has leaked.  That may be the better option over having your coworkers know you wear diapers or you have wet yourself.  You just need to take the responsibility to clean up the area and your chair (which you would have had to do anyway from your wet pants had you not spilled water afterwards).  The immediate area will already be wet and need cleaning.  Spilling water won't add much to the clean up and will even help dilute the urine.  Coffee?  Yes, might be a little harder to clean up but I'm sure in that case you will wash the area with hot water and a towel anyway.  I surly don't recommend people do this for fun, but in a rare case where you may have an accident and wet your pants or have a diaper that has leaked badly and noticeably, it is a viable option to help cover up the fact you wet yourself when other people are around.

• 3 weeks later...