LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The toilet seat and the teenage baby - private with Danny

robertson

Kim looks at you and laughs a little "aww did the little baby fall down on his messy nappy poos?" Auntie Kimmy will get bany all clean very soon. But baby needs to sit down and watch t.v. like a good baby"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He spun round, still on the floor, so that at least his bottom was pointing up the way and the mess nor being sat on.  He craned his neck and looked at the TV, trying to ignore his babysitter.  He thought that she even talks to him as if he was a little baby.  He also realised he was having to go with her timetable.  So he tried not think of what was around his bottom and concentrate on the TV.

• 2 weeks later...

I look at you and smile as I ignore the smell coming from your bottom "aww you are such a good little baby. And auntie kimmy will make sure baby boy is kept clean and fresh because the Last thing baby wants to have is a rash and auntie will make sure that doesn't happen"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When would she change him, and where?  He was worried.  He had to balance his great desire to at least have a clean nappy, compared with the potential embarrassment of who was changing it, and in front of whom.  I mean she was talking like she was going to do it soon.  In here, hopefully?  Before they went out and everyone might see it.  A boy, still in nappies, getting his nappy changed by someone not much older than him.

I look at you and smile "don't worry baby. Auntie will make sure you are kept nice and fresh and don't have any stinky messy poopy panties to worry about. Auntie will change you somewhere where lots of other babies get changed and where auntie can change you without people judging her. Is your nappy feeling a little uncomfortable now baby? It sure smells stinky"

"Judge her?!"  What on earth could that mean?...and for sure, the nappy was VERY uncomfortable.  He could barely move in it without feeling really icky.

Then he thought.  Where do babies get changed?  Changing tables and mats, and these were situated in their houses, weren't they?...but wait a minute there were stations set up in public places where that could happen as well!  Surely not.....

Looks at your confused look "Well. Lots of babies are changed in public places without people telling them to move. If there's not a changing table available then we have to change you where it's suitable.  But you are being punished so you can stay like that for a little bit longer" I say with a laugh.

God! She was loving this!  He looked away, then back " I don't know what to say" he said "On the one hand I want out of this nappy, on the other, you are the last person I want to change it, and definitely not where someone can see"

There! He thought.  That told her!  Maybe she would take pity....

Looks at you "Well there's nothing I can do about that. You won't be out of that nappy at all. And the way you're going I don't even think you deserve a change" 

He thought and thought and started to put a few things together.

Whenever an ex pupil or teacher turned up to show their new baby to ex colleagues and classmates, Kim was always at the front of the queue to fuss over the baby....but she could be quite overbearing to kids her own age, especially boys.  She spoke down to them and seemed to enjoy embarrassing them. He had heard that when she went round to the homes of classmates, she often spent more time chatting with the respective mothers than with the classmate.

He recalled coming home one day, and there, in the living room was Kim, sipping coffee and talking to his mother, and having far more adult type conversations with her than he would ever have.  Further, he and his mother had got into a little dispute and Kim had said something like "Do as your mummy tells you" quite sharply.  She had turned to his mother and added "naughty boys get their bots smacked, don't they?"  He had blushed bright red.

What was it with her?  Did she love being a mother, or was it some kind of power trip?  Was she old beyond her years?  Did she yearn to simply be an adult and being his babysitter helped with that desire?

He was , of course, thinking about things he had learned about Kim IN THE PAST, either by hearsay or direct observation, and applying this (maybe inaccurately) to the present situation.  He couldn't work out whether she got off in dominating him, or whether she wanted to be more of a "mummy".

To him being happy to let him sit in a messy nappy might lead to the domination aspect, while changing him (even in public) pointed to the kind of thing a mother would do.

• 3 weeks later...

Suppose he put her to the test.  That would be how he might tell,   It required courage, however, he had to see what would happen if he behaved badly, tested her.  So he picked up a small toy car and threw it at her.  not aiming high as he didn't want to injure her.  It bounced off her thigh.  He crossed his arms and stared at her.

• 1 month later...

She looks at you "aww baby boy wants attention doesn't he. Well he is going to get all the attention he wants when he's being changed with everyone watching him because babies are changed in front of mommy's friends wherever mommy says. That nappy might smell but believe me, it's not even close to being changed yet.  I've checked inside and you've not even done much" 

It looked as if, whatever she had in mind, she would do it, and at her own speed.  He was done trying to second guess her, so he went in to the kitchen and looked out of the window, thinking how unfair life was.  If he could turn back time....but he couldn't.  Here he was, stuck in a nappy, like a baby, with the last person on earth he would have wanted as his babysitter, being exactly that.

Looks at you "now then.  It's time for you to have some fun with your new toys. I'm going to do some work and need you to sit quietly and play while you watch cartoons. And if you think about escaping your playpen then you will be punished. We are going to the park after as I have some special people you may already know. It seems you're not the only boy who likes his pampers" she says as she leads you to your playpen.

He stood glumly in his playpen (he didn't want to sit in it) and looked at the cartoons.  The first one was OK (Tom and Jerry), but then it started into Hanna Barbara cartoons that he hadn't even liked when he was little.  So he got bored.  He nearly forgot himself and sat down, remembering just in time.  He looked at the toys, pretty boring as well, but he had to do something, why not invent something mildly amusing.  So he got the open bowl thing and set it as far away as possible, then started lobbing other, smaller toys into it.  It was about 6 feet away and quite shallow, so while he got most into it it was quite hard for the impact to cause them to jump out again "I've got to hit it, and hit it softly, that's the trick"

(OK, I'll add something)

Of course, fun and games could only be amusing for so long, and a boy's thoughts turn to other things.  Kim wasn't in the room, he couldn't hear her.  Surely she wouldn't notice, she was engrossed in "her work"

So, one leg over the playpen then another, slowly and quietly.  So far so good.  Tiptoe towards the door.  Kim was probably in the study, so a right turn out the door was called for.  Then, out the back and he could get rid of this nappy there.

• 2 weeks later...

Kim was in the separate kitchen preparing her baby boys lunch. Things would get interesting from here. She didn't hear anything and for her, that was very very suspicious.  

She this boy was trouble. It was his middle name. If he even attempted to escape then that's a spanking. Removing the nappy would result in an enema and sitting in the nappy until bedtime.  But he wouldn't know this. She thinks he would be smart enough to know not to mess with her. 

She gives it another couple of minutes before going to check on him. When she does.... 

He hadn't quite got there, when he sensed a presence behind him.  Scared to look, he turned very slowly.  There she stood, looking down at him.  "Oh god!" he thought "she was supposed to be somewhere else! must think quickly.

"Er, hello, I er, thought I heard a noise and was going to see what it was".