LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mary Poppins Returns

Stroller

Mummy took me to the cinema last night to see this.  She held my hand all the way from the car and most of the way through the film, and she popped a sweetie in my mouth from time to time.  And of course I was well padded.  So well padded that I had to waddle a bit, as I put an extra soaker in my thick cloth nappy.  Anyway, I just loved the film and it got me into little territory very quickly and I stayed there.  I didn't dare to suck my thumb or my dummy during the film, although I really wanted to, but my dummy was in my mouth for the whole drive home, then Mummy sent me to bed.

If the original Mary Poppins film works for you, then this one should too.  Emily Blunt is a considerably less sugary nanny than Julie Andrews in the original, and I'd just love her to be looking after me.  There's a scene early in the film where she makes absolutely clear that she's going to nanny not just the children of the now grown-up Michael Banks, but Michael himself as well.  It's a pastiche of the original film, but a very good one in my view.  I'll be watching this again and again.

Thanks so much for posting this. I want to do everything you described with an adult baby at the movies! Maybe just add in bringing a sippie cup along. And I want to check out this movie as well. I'm also interested in seeing the new Dumbo movie when it comes out. There's something about that movie that puts me into 'Mommy space' if there's such a thing. I love the song 'baby of mine' listening to it, I feel so maternal and warm inside. 

Well, is not that just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?