LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New

Hi,

I am new to the whole diaper lifestyle, and I need some advice. I just prefer diapers to underwear, and I don't use diapers for their intended porpose. I am 21, and I live with my parents, however they dont know about my desire to wear diapers. Should I tell them, or keep this a secret?

Nah, don't tell them. Unless you're super close to your parents and you know exactly the response you will get I wouldn't. You coming up to us asking for advice means you doubt your parents response to this. Not only that but keeping it a secret can make it even more exciting ;-)

Hi,

As a parent and having raised my son, this is something I feel you don't need to inform your parents about. Because they will more likely sooner or later figure it out, and if they find it important they will approach you about the subject, which should be easier for you. But be ready with your response and honest with them, telling how you prefer diapers as your choice of underwear. Besides, your mom will more like the fact that it cuts down on the laundry. :)

Pad