LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adjustment Chapters 1-7

This is a little story I've had running around in my head. It won't be too long, and I'll fit it in while I'm finishing Chris the Clever Boarder. 

Adjustment

Chapter 1

Pat looked around the small, clinical room, then at Dr Saunders. 

'So, how are things, Pat?' asked the doctor. 

'OK,' Pat replied quietly. 

'Adjustment isn't easy,' said the doctor. 'For you or for Sal.'

'I know,' said Pat.'Its just...'

'Just what, honey?' asked Dr Saunders. 

'Just, just everything,' Pat said, looking helplessly at the woman in the neat white coat sitting confidently opposite him. 

'It's a big change, Pat,' the doctor said. 'You're not the only one going through it. The changes in business and politics, the new female workforce. The female breadwinners. You've handled it very well, Pat. Sal and I are proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself.'

'I know,' said Pat. 'But some things...'

'Pat,' said the doctor kindly. 'I know you've had difficulty accepting some of the changes. All men have. For you, Sal's in charge now. That won't change. But your relationship will change and grow.'

'I know,' said Pat. 

Dr Saunders sounded like one of the endless lifestyle ads aimed at women and their partners - 'Change and grow.'

'At night...' said Pat. 

'Honey, we've talked about that,' said the doctor. 'I've talked to Sal too. Lots of couples deal with it. Sal said you'd got used to them.'

'I have,' said Pat. 'It's not that, it's, well...'

'You can tell me,' Dr Saunders said encouragingly. 

'Well, it was Sal's birthday, and I wanted to feel, you know, a bit like how it was, how it used to be, and I took off my, erm, diaper when Sal was asleep,' said Pat. 'I was going to go to the bathroom, but I fell asleep and then, you know, I wet the bed. I just wanted to feel, you know, like Sal, a bit...'

''You mean grown up, honey,' said the doctor gently.

Pat swallowed hard. Dr Saunders had mentioned the 'grown up' words. 

Pat nodded, glancing at the doctor then looking back at the floor. Sal had been diapering him at night for a month now, but it still hurt to tell an adult he wet the bed. 

'And Sal was cross,' said the doctor. 'I've spoken to her about that.'

'Yes, but she, she spanked me, Dr Saunders,' said Pat, his eyes watering as he stared at the floor. 

The doctor looked steadily at Pat. 

'Well, do you think you deserved it?' asked the doctor. 'It was very naughty of you to take off your diaper like that.'

Pat looked up, shocked. Sal had spanked him. His wife. He didn't expect Dr Saunders to be on Sal's side. 

'Pat,' she said. 'This is all about adjustment.'

To be continued.

• Like 4

Wow Sally. You sure have been very busy lately. I love it. I like this new approach you have taken to reduce men to diapered little girls. It’s still a little scary how you can reduce a man so easily but at least now you have society and the law backing the changes. I look forward to reading more. I would have loved to give this a like but still don’t have any for the day. 

• 7 months later...

Adjustment

Chapter 2

Pat nodded. 

'Well, Pat,' the doctor said. 'That's the end of your individual session with me. I'll get Sal back and we'll just run through a few things and that will be that for this month.'

'Thank you, Dr Saunders,' said Pat. 

Dr Saunders smiled, and Pat felt a bit better. The 'Be a polite boy and earn a smile' advertising had worked its charms on him as much as on the rest of the male population. Boys didn't earn money now, and the program was designed to reward good behaviour by making the approval of females a desirable thing. Even young women were encouraged to compliment boys - of any age - who were helpful and courteous. 

The door to Dr Saunders' room opened and Sal entered. 

'Hello, darling,' she said, giving Pat a kiss. 'Did you have a nice chat with Dr Saunders?'

'Yes,' said Pat. 

'We covered some ground,' said Jan Saunders. 'Including the little problem last week.'

'I said I was sorry,' said Pat. 

'That's not the point, honey,' said Dr Saunders kindly. 'Anyway,' she added, 'I don't think we'll be taking off our diaper at night again, will we Pat?'

'No,' said Pat. 

He'd been genuinely shocked when Sal had put him over her knees and spanked him. It hurt, too. That he really had been naughty was driven home by Dr Saunders more or less agreeing with Sal's actions. He thought of the posters around the day group - 'No one likes naughty boys' with an image of a boy standing with his nose in a corner, and even more blunt 'Naughty boys get spanked' with an elegant female hand about to land on the white underpants of a bent over bottom. Still, he hadn't actually seen anyone being spanked at day group. Precluding badly behaved boys from activities for a while was more their style. 

'Good,' said Dr Saunders. 'Now, speaking of diapers, Pat's wetting every night now, isn't he?' 

'Yes,' said Sal as Pat blushed. 

'Then you'll qualify for some assistance if you change to a sustainable product. There are several choices,' she said. 

It had taken Pat some time to get used to being taped into a diaper every night, and he didn't want to change. 

'I'm fine with...' he began. 

'Pat, please don't interrupt,' said Sal. 'What are the choices, Jan?' 

'There are two,' said Dr Saunders, 'Both are washable rather than disposable. First are standard cloth diapers. One or two are worn, depending on the severity of wetting, or even three for very heavy wetters, with plastic panties. The alternative is an all in one washable diaper with snap studs and an integral waterproof cover. Pat's a heavy wetter, and leaks can be a problem with the all in ones, so I'd suggest the cloth diapers and plastic panties. You'd qualify for two dozen a week. The diaper service in your area would pick up and drop off weekly. They even give you a diaper pail.'

Pat's heart sank. He knew that quite a few boys wet at night, but from the talk at the group Sal dropped him off at when she was busy, it was occasional rather than every night. Pat certainly hadn't admitted to the other boys at the group that he'd been wetting every night for a month now. Sal had said they'd have to talk to Dr Saunders about it, but he thought Dr Saunders would recommend medication, or regulating fluids or something, not having to wear babyish terry diapers and plastic panties.

'How do they, you know, do up?' asked Pat. 

'With these, honey,' said Dr Saunders, producing a large safety pin with a cover over its closure. 

Pat looked at the safety pin. It looked like a baby diaper pin. 

'Can I put them on myself?' he asked. 

'Not really,' said Dr Saunders. 'They can be a bit fiddly. Sal puts your tapes on, doesn't she?' 

'I tried,' said Pat, 'But...'

'I know,' said Dr Saunders. 'Pat, most wives diaper their boys. I know you want to be helpful, but with these diapers especially, it's best if Sal puts them on for you.'

'And what about car trips?' asked Pat. 'Sometimes for long trips, Sal...'

'You'll just wear these,' said Dr Saunders. 'They're very comfy, and you'll soon get used to them. Now, I usually start off by showing wives how to deal with these, so Pat, honey, I'd like you to take off your things, please.'

Dr Saunders pressed the intercom on her desk. 

'Julie, would you bring a pack of medium cloth diapers in for Pat please, and three plastic panties and a box of pins?' she asked. 'And the changing mat, too please Julie.'

Pat sat glumly. He thought he was going to be given some medical help for his wetting, and now he was being put into cloth diapers with pins and plastic panties, like a baby. Even for car trips too, when he sometimes wet a little bit. He thought of the book he'd seen around the house - 'Boy Care For Loving Wives'. He'd looked at the cover, but hadn't dared open it. It was published by the ubiquitous NDBC, the National Department for Boy Care. The picture on the front showed a loving wife pinning her boy into a cloth diaper, the boy's bare little genitals flecked with talc. There was no modesty about boys' bodies these days. 

Sal stood to help Pat off with his overalls. Most boys wore them now. They were the same as the overalls young women wore, although boys' overalls often had cartoon figures on the bibs. Pat didn't mind that. It made him feel a bit special. Overalls and pants didn't have flys any more. The  last urinals had disappeared some time ago, and now boys and women used the same bathrooms. It was usual for women, whether a wife, sister or daughter, to take a boy to the bathroom too, whether or not the boy wore daytime diapers. Most boys needed help with their tapes, or needed the dry diaper the woman was carrying. Pat wondered about boys who wore pull-ups during the day, or those thick undies and wouldn't need help unless they were wet, but women taking boys to the bathroom was recommended by the NDBC, so people complied. 

Women seemed to take the bathroom visits as an opportunity to chat, anyway, as far as Pat could see. 

Julie arrived with the diapers and other items.

Sal pulled down Pat's white underpants. They were NDBC recommended items too. They were just like the ones young women wore, except for a double thickness panel running from front to back. The panel was cloth both sides but had something waterproof between. It was to contain the slight leaks that most boys were prone to during the day. Sal looked at Pat's underpants when she had them off. 

Today of all days, thought Pat. He knew they were a bit damp, but he was concerned as Sal showed them to Dr Saunders. 

'Pat, these are quite wet, honey,' said Dr Saunders. 'How many pairs of underpants have you been using during the day?'

'Erm, two sometimes,' said Pat guiltily. 

Sal laughed. 

'Two, usually and three sometimes,' she told Dr Saunders. 

'I see,' said Dr Saunders. 'Pat, that's above the recommended threshold for daytime diapers.'

Pat felt a wave of panic. 

'But...' he said. 

'Pat,' said Dr Saunders. 'I know you're concerned, so what we'll do is monitor things until next visit, but I think you'll have to accept that you'll be in daytime diapers. '

Pat felt helpless. 

'Pat,' the nurse Julie broke in. 'It's not so bad. My boy Peter has been in diapers full time for almost a year, and he goes to day group five days a week while I'm working, so all the other boys know. He's quite used to them. He likes them, actually. He's got Star Wars ones and Spider-Man ones. Our daughter gave him those.'

Pat couldn't say much. He was lying on his back now, with just his top on. Like all boys since the changes, he was hairless from the eyebrows down, and his small penis lay in a soft curl over his testes. They were diminishing too, but were still in evidence, like little olives tight up against his groin. One of the reasons for the removal of urinals was the inability of boys to reliably find and use their penises to pee. It was easier for them to sit down. 

Modesty was also no longer an issue. It was common to see women changing boys in public, on lawns or on park benches. 

Once Dr Saunders was satisfied Sal had a good grasp of diaper pinning, Pat was dressed again. 

Dr Saunders asked Pat to wait in the waiting room while she had a chat to Sal. 

Pat sat looking at the pile of magazines. There were a lot about boy care and a newspaper, which Pat picked up. He flicked through the pages of politics and news, glancing at the pictures of important and newsworthy women. Out of habit, he turned the newspaper over to look at the sports pages. They were covered in pictures and stories about various sportswomen and women's sports teams. Boys sports were now reduced to novelty events at parties and festivals, like sack races and balancing competitions. There was talk from time to time about some kind of short boys league matches before women's games, but boys weren't really strong enough any more to provide much of a spectacle. Such an event was likely to end up with unhappy boys in tears anyway, and the idea had never been pursued by sporting administrators.

Pat thought of his efforts to toss the basketball after one of the matches Sal played in every few weeks. He couldn't throw it more than a few yards, and there was no way he could toss it as high as the basket the women used. It was the same with football. There was a women's football league now, and Pat's efforts with that ball were the same - just a few yards, and the exertion made him wet his pants. He'd really lost interest in sports, anyway. He was more interested in the games they had at day group, where they had things you could climb on, and model animals, and blocks you could build houses and bridges out of. Sometimes they had races, but they were only short, like across the square of lawn in front of the centre. 

Sal and Dr Saunders reappeared, and after saying goodbye, Pat and Sal were on their way. 

'It's not so bad, is it, honey?' asked Sal as they left the surgery. 

Pat was conscious of the thick double diaper around his loins and the plastic panty over them. He crinkled as he walked. 

'They feel funny,' he said. 

They did feel funny. Pat felt that his world had changed slightly. He was now 'in diapers', even if it was only for today. 

'They will for a little while,' said Sal, 'But you'll get used to them.'

'I thought we were just trying them out, and we'd see next time,' said Pat. 

'Well, we'll wear these home, and see how we go,' said Sal. 

Pat often felt as if he wasn't sure what was going on. As he worried about wearing daytime diapers, he looked up at a sign next to their car. It showed an unhappy looking boy sitting on some grass, looking up at a woman. Underneath the image, it said 'Confused? Uncertain? Ask a woman' The woman in the image was in a school uniform, and looked about twelve. 

Woman these days referred to a female of any age, just as boy referred to any male. The terms 'man' and 'girl' were outdated and no longer used. The new nomenclature that had developed seemed to affect perception, too. A woman even of of pre-teen years expected to be deferred to by boys of whatever age, and expected boys to help them if necessary. For their part, most boys automatically obeyed women, whoever they were. Boys were not often seen alone, and if one was, the assumption was that he was lost or needed help. A boy usually had a woman nearby looking after him, whether a wife, sister or daughter. Sal sometimes said she was sorry she and Pat didn't have a daughter who could help look after him and who could mind him instead of her having to drop him off at a day group when she had things to do. 

They called in at a McDonalds drive through on the way home, and Pat felt the need to pee. 

'Sal, I need the bathroom,' he said. 

Sal glanced at the McDonalds store, then at the car's clock. 

'Honey, I've got to get home,' she said. 'Just hang on till then.'

Just as Pat had had a strange feeling that wearing daytime diapers was a new world, even with all the changes of the last few years, his brain and bladder seemed to have decided that holding on wasn't such an imperative if there was a diaper around his bottom. It was as if he wanted to hold on, but his bladder just said 'Nup. You've got a diaper on,' and he felt the warmth flow around his crotch. 

To be continued. 

• Like 4

Adjustment

Chapter 3

Sal and Pat picked up their Maccas and drove home. 

As he followed Sal inside, Pat wondered what he could say. He'd had little daytime accidents before, but he'd never fully wet himself like this. He'd never worn a daytime diaper before, in fact. So why did this happen now, he wondered. It was weird. It even felt ok, in a strange way, as if he was meant to be wearing a diaper and wetting it. As if he were on some pathway. He didn't even like to think about it. He'd seen other boys his age wearing bulky diapers, and he didn't want to be one of them. Was he one of them now,  he wondered. He'd have to tell Sal, anyway. 

Sal put the food on the table in the kitchen, and turned to Pat. 

'OK, honey, you scoot off to the bathroom, and I'll sort this out. If you need help with the pins, let me know,' she said. 

Pat took a breath, then began crying. He was stunned. He cried a bit these days, but he didn't feel like crying now. What was going on? 

Sal was just as surprised. 

'What's the matter, honey?' she said, then looked down at Pat's crotch. It was dry, but she could see that his diaper was sagging. 

'I'm wet,' sobbed Pat as Sal looked at him. 

'Oh, honey,' said Sal. 

She put her arm around him and headed with him to the bedroom. As she did, she remembered the conversation she'd had with Jan, and the chapter she'd read in Boy Care for Loving Wives. This happened sometimes, in response to being diapered out of bed for the first time. Sometimes it was a permanent change, like a sort of jolt downwards, thought Sal, and sometimes it was a one off.  

'I'm sorry,' sobbed Pat as Sal stripped off his overalls, plastic panties and wet diaper, then began to put him in a fresh diaper. 

'It's not bedtime,' said Pat, recovering a little from his crying. 

'I know, honey, but we'd better be safe,' said Sal as she finished pinning up the new diaper. 

'But I don't wear daytime diapers!' objected Pat. 

'Honey, you've just wet one,' said Sal. 'I'm not having you running around the house risking wetting your pants and whatever you're standing or sitting on.'

'No!' said Pat forcefully, pushing Sal's hand aside as she held out the plastic panties. 

'Pat, stop that,' said Sal. 'You need to wear these and that's that.'

She held Pat's arm as he struggled against her. He'd lost a lot of strength as his muscle tone diminished and some of his once quite well defined muscle tissue was replaced by soft body fat, but Sal still had to exert considerable effort to hold him where he was. 

'Pat,' she said, 'Behave. I don't want to say this, but if you keep this up, you will get another spanking. I mean it. Is that you want? Do you want me to spank?'

She felt Pat relax. He looked up at her, his face still wet with tears,. 

'But...' he said. 

'No buts, Pat,' said Sal. 'Now step into these.'

She held out the plastic panties, and Pat stepped unwillingly into them. 

'Good boy,' said Sal. 'Now, give me your overalls.'

Pat picked them up and handed them to her. Sal shook the legs out and held them out for him. 

'I can get dressed,' he said grumpily, feeling that if he were to be in a diaper, he could at least dress himself. 

Sal ignored him and held out a leg. Pat stepped in, and Sal soon had him dressed. He did look cute, she thought. His features were becoming more rounded, and now that his facial hair had disappeared, he looked quite angelic with his lengthening blonde hair. 

Sal didn't like to admit it, but there was a kind of unofficial competition among the wives at the day group Pat attended to turn up with the cutest looking boy. In his double diaper, Pat certainly looked as cute as any of them. She straightened the bib of Pat's overalls and gave his bulky rump a pat. 

'There we are,' she said. 'All dry and ready for dinner.'

'Do I have to wear these tomorrow?' Pat asked. 

'We'll see,' said Sal. 'Now let's go and eat dinner.'

Pat sat quietly, and began eating his Big Mac.

'Am I going to day group tomorrow?' he asked Sal. 

'In the morning, honey, then tomorrow afternoon we're going to Heather's,' said Sal. 

'But I don't want to go to day group like this,' said Pat. 

'Look, darling, it's best you do,' said Sal. 'You know the rules. If you wet your pants there, you'll have to wear a diaper anyway. Some boys do start daytime wetting when they're in diapers and you've been coming home in very damp underpants for a while now. What I'm saying, Pat, is that this was going to happen anyway. Dr Saunders expected it. You'll be far from the only boy at day group in diapers.'

'I know,' said Pat, beginning to sob again. 'It's just that...'

'Honey, it's a change, and there have been a lot of changes. Like bedwetting and your night time diapers. Your reading and your counting. But you've coped with all that. You've coped really well'. 

Sal's heart went out to Pat. He'd gone from a breadwinner and talented sportsman to, well, a boy. It was lucky in a way that the physical changes were accompanied by psychological ones that helped him adjust to his changing status. The NDBC helped the process by reinforcing the new relationships between boys and women, with the network of day groups and diaper services and in other ways. For example, while women still celebrated their birthdays, all boys had the same birthday. Their chronological age was irrelevant now, so they all had a birthday on May 1st, with a huge nationwide party. They loved it. 

'You know what, honey?' said Sal. 

'What?' asked Pat, looking miserable. 

Sal wanted to cheer him up. 

'Heather said that if she had a boy, she'd want one just like you. She said she's so proud to know you,' she said. 

Pat did cheer up a little. He liked Heather, even if she did treat him like a kid sometimes.

To be continued. 

• Like 4

Adjustment 

Chapter 4

Pat was quite proud that managed to stay dry until bedtime. Sal still put him in an extra diaper, 'just for tonight' she said, then the plastic panties went back on. The triple diaper felt a lot thicker than his usual disposable, and Pat wiggled around a bit trying to get comfortable. 

'For heaven's sake,' said Sal. 'It's like being in bed with a wriggly little tadpole.'

'They're really thick,' said Pat. 

'Here,' said Sal. 'Snuggle up and see if that doesn't stop you wriggling.'

Sal turned to face Pat and wrapped her arms around him. Pat eagerly snuffled into her soft breasts. Sal put one leg gently over Pat's lower body, pressing the satin crotch of her panties against him. Her clitoris was now quite prominent, and she enjoyed the pressure against Pat's soft hip. It was as close as she got to sex with him now. As the book explained, boy's attention tended to focus on the breasts as their adjustment continued. One of the chapters even covered breastfeeding, including induced lactation. Sal had read that section with astonishment, but now it didn't seem so far fetched. She'd needed a new bra recently, and had taken Pat with her while she shopped. The woman in the lingerie department had asked her if she wanted nursing or plain, as if it were the most natural question in the world. She'd bought a plain one, but now she wondered if she might try the book's suggestion of introducing Pat to breastfeeding. The idea certainly gave Sal a twinge of excitement, and she pressed her crotch more firmly against him.

Pat had stopped squirming, and his regular breathing told Sal that he'd fallen asleep. Gently, she moved away from him, and settled herself for sleep. She wedged one hand in her crotch, and fell asleep thinking of Pat's soft lips around her nipples. 

Sal woke first as usual. Pat was wet, and feeling around, Sal was pleased that his swollen diaper hadn't leaked a drop. She kissed him and he began to stir. 

'Up you get, honey,' said Sal, helping him out of bed.

As he stood unsteadily in his wet diaper, Sal smiled. For all the upheaval the changes had involved, there were a lot of pluses at the domestic level. Sal had lost her big, strong husband, but so had all wives. She gained a delightful, dependent little boy. Sal had changed too. Like all women, she'd become comfortable in her new commanding role. There was no doubt that she was now the 'dominant partner' as the book put it, and it seemed quite natural. She could hardly remember it any other way. 

She stood Pat in front of her as she sat on the bed and fitted one of her shower caps, now 'Pat's shower cap', over Pat's lustrous blonde hair for his shower. Sal took good care of her boy's locks now, and a shampoo twice a week was enough. She took off his panty and diaper and gave his rounded little bottom a pat. As he turned to go into the bathroom, Sal smiled at his little pink nub of a penis. To think that she'd once lusted after his 'cock', and referred to his 'manly junk' made her smile some more. If either of them had 'manly junk' now it was her, with her thick dark bush and a mons and clitoris that had become a little more prominent. The changes weren't limited to the male of the species, she thought. She'd even tried wearing some of Pat's old underpants. Heather had suggested it, after Sal had seen her changing for a swim at her pool. Heather said she often wore her boyfriend's old underwear, now that he was in diapers full time. It was a bit odd, but Sal had felt oddly attracted to the idea and tried it. She enjoyed it. She thought of Pat's soft, rounded body and wondered what he would look like in in frilly panties, and even a trainer bra, she thought to herself with a laugh, thinking of his puffy little chest. 

'I'm out!' called Pat from the bathroom. 

'OK, honey,' said Sal, and slipped off her nightie and panties. 

Pat emerged from the bathroom wrapped in his towel. 

'Just dry off while I'm in the shower, sweetie,' said Sal, 'I'll get you some clothes and put your diaper on in a minute.'

Sal gave her near naked boy a quick cuddle on her way to the shower.

She stood under the shower, gently soaping herself. She was a few inches taller than Pat now. The change had occurred in opposite directions on both of them. Most mature women were now between 5 feet 10 and 6 feet tall, while most grown boys were around 5 feet 4 to 5 feet 7 inches tall. Things seemed to be stabilising at that, although some boys were becoming smaller. Heather's boyfriend was now just 4 feet 6 tall, and wore a lot of cast offs from Heather's 9 year old daughter Annie.  Sal was glad that he went to a different day group. He was just too cute for words, especially now that he'd started sucking his thumb. Small boys weren't really any gender, so Annie's old clothes suited him. It was hard to think that he'd once been a tough cop. The only problem was that he had trouble keeping up with Heather and Annie when they went out on foot. There were strollers available for smaller boys, and Heather was thinking of buying one for Joe. 

Sal returned to the bedroom to see Pat sitting on the bed with one leg in the air, pushing his little genitals aside with his fingers.

'Pat!' said Sal. 'What are you doing? You know we don't play with our little bits down there.'

'It's different,' said Pat.

Sal moved Pat's hand away. His little testes had retracted into his body, and his scrotal sac was now a patch of slightly darker pink skin behind his adorable little penis. Jan Saunders had mentioned it, and said that the testes would slowly be reabsorbed. Boys didn't produce testosterone any more, so they had no need for their testes. The flesh either side of Pat's penis had swollen slightly to form two narrow bulges. 

Sal kissed him again. 

'That's OK, sweetness,' she said. 'That happens to all boys.'

Pat seemed happy enough with that. 

Sal had read that part of the book about genitalia with fascination, most of it with her fingers in her panties. Her clitoris was large enough now that she could massage it between her thumb and fingertips. She'd noticed when changing after sport or when bathing that most women now had the same little lump in their panties or swimsuits that she did, where there had previously been a smooth mound. Sal tried not to stare, but she enjoyed looking at them. 

'Can I have my diaper on?' asked Pat, interrupting Sal's thoughts. 

She turned and hugged Pat. She felt like saying 'thank you' to him. It was so nice that he'd asked to be diapered. Sal felt as though they'd reached a milestone. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

Wow... I love this story!!! How did this "Change" take place? Did I miss it somewhere? Is it something in the water?  And how can we REALLY make it happen? (Grin) I'm ready to give up my Big Boy pants!! (In fact, I'm already in my 3rd diaper of my "Diapered Weekend"!)

Keep up the excellent story!!

:)

23 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Wow... I love this story!!! How did this "Change" take place? Did I miss it somewhere? Is it something in the water?  And how can we REALLY make it happen? (Grin) I'm ready to give up my Big Boy pants!! (In fact, I'm already in my 3rd diaper of my "Diapered Weekend"!)

Keep up the excellent story!!

I think it was caused by sparkly rainbow unicorns! :)

Thanks for enjoying the story, Diapered Dave.

Maybe, Sarah. Since I can't imagine what could possibly have caused this happy mayhem, I thought I'd leave it to readers' imaginations. After all, we all live without knowing 'Why we're here'.  : )

Interesting.  If you eliminate testosterone, you also destroy the male sex drive.  Unless, therefore, the powers behind this program have stored up a very large, genetically diverse pool of male sperm, this presages extinction of the species.  Or does it?  In 1972, Charles Eric Maine published ALPH, a science fiction novel that escaped this trap via parthenogenesis.  Of course, in the distant future, when males have been extinct for ages, a group of female scientists just can't resist experimenting with a teeny-tiny cache of long frozen male sperm.  Ah, but what happens when you open Pandora's box?  I suspect that this novel would really spark your already active imagination!   

But parthenogenesis only yields females.  The male would quickly go extinct.  If this is the objective of the planners behind this program, the rapid reduction of all males to infancy would lead to a more peaceful transition to the all female species.  The alternative would be bloody in the extreme as, by the millions, men exacted their revenge on the eve of their annihilation.

Ah. Thanks babypants. Only females? That shows how little I know about human physiology. 

I know a little bit more about the humanities. I'd invoke S T Coleridge's 'willing suspension of disbelief' for readers of my fiction. I'm not sure I'd want to live in an all female world anyway. Although it's fiction and doesn't have to be realistic at every level, I'd say that in my 'changed' world, males would still appear, somehow, but would be subject to life as described..

OK, it's a plot hole. My advice is to step around it.  : )

17 minutes ago, SallyKAT said:

Ah. Thanks babypants. Only females? That shows how little I know about human physiology. 

I know a little bit more about the humanities. I'd invoke S T Coleridge's 'willing suspension of disbelief' foe readers of my fiction. I'm not sure I'd want to live in an all female world. Although it's fiction and doesn't have to be realistic at every level, I'd say that in my 'changed' world, males would still appear, somehow, but would be subject to life as described...

OK, it's a plot hole. My advice is to step around it.  : )

Or you can bask in the pretty warm sparkly glow of your rainbow unicorns Sally, rest assured, that isn't a hole and is instead pretty and sparkly ! So pretty *stares wifs sparkly glowy unicorn lights shining in her eyes like da stars* *starts to glow softly from da magical absorption* :)

Rather than thinking of it as a plot hole, how about seeing it as an opportunity to write spin-offs?  When will the powers that be begin hunting down men who figure out what's going on and go off the grid?  How about a John and Sarah Connor emerging to lead a revolt (it's obvious that this sinister plot is being executed by Skynet)?  How about a guy taking a ride on the underground railroad, which by its very nature would be administered by women?  What happens to women who actively or passively refuse to go along with the plan?  Will the governors (who are, of course, infinitely corrupt and blessed with jaded appetites) keep a select body of super handsome male studs for their own pleasure on some secluded island?

When you script an alternate universe, which is what you have done here, you have a platform that you can embellish at will.  Go for it.      

I have only posted one story on this site so far, but my next endeavour was going to be a shameless rip-off of your idea of a new order. Buried deep in the archives are a couple of fragments of stories where you started exploring this theme, and I was/am thinking about expanding on them. 

As a couple of others have pointed out, there are almost limitless possibilities. In fact you may have hit on the next big genre after the Diaper Dimension stuff.

Anyway, I think I'll now wait a little until Pat and Sal have left the stage.

I think this is one of the best stories you have written so far, btw.

Adjustment

Chapter 5

Sal dressed Pat in pale yellow overalls for day group. The overalls were new, and Sal had bought them a size too small for him, but as she thought, they now fitted him, if still a little snug around his diapered bottom. Without most of his 'junk', he was quite smooth in front now,  with the swell of his diaper over his lower tummy giving him a lovely rounded profile down there. 

Sal wondered how small Pat would get. He was already smaller than most of the other boys at his day group. Sal had visions of Pat in a stroller, or even on her hip, like the way her friend Mary carried her boy now that he was small enough. The boy, her husband, objected to being hoisted on his wife's hip, as many boys objected to their diapers and so on. Like Pat complaining about wearing his 'baby diapers'. Thank God for the NDBC, she thought, recalling the new 'Women know best' ads. 

Sal decided to wear yoga pants, and was just as pleased with the bulge between her own legs, and the lump about the size of her little finger protruding in the centre. She liked the look. It made her feel authoritative in a way, not that she wasn't already. 

Pat seemed to have accepted his diapers, and chatted on the way to day group about the activities there.

When they arrived at the centre, the woman in charge, Jenny, was herding the boys as they arrived away from the brightly coloured climbing equipment on the lawn towards the artwork covered glass doors of the main building. Sal greeted Jenny and briefly told her that Pat was now in daytime diapers. 

'No problem, Sal,' replied Jenny. 'Most of the boys here are in diapers now. And that includes you, Mr Poopypsnts,' she added to a small boy who was tugging at her skirt and plaintively saying 'Jen!' as Pat trotted happily into the centre. 

Sal recognised in the softened features of the youngster Jenny's father Mikey. He'd started changing quite early, at the very start of the changes. He'd owned and managed a manufacturing business, which his wife now ran. He'd been well known in the town, and Sal remembered seeing him at various functions. He'd been over six feet tall, but was now the size of a largish toddler, tugging at the long print skirt of his statuesque 16 year old daughter. His change had been the impetus for Jenny to get into boy care. She'd been responsible for him at home while his wife attended to the company, and it had been easy to switch to institutional boy care, taking Mikey with her. Like quite a few of the smaller boys, Jenny's father had no control over his bladder or bowels, and Sal saw that his overalls had snaps inside the legs. Sal smiled as she saw the scruffy blue bear in the boy's free hand. She'd never seen him without it. Seeing her smiling at him, the boy shyly tried to hide behind his daughter. 

'In a minute, Mikey,' said Jenny, and rolled her eyes at Sal. 'I only changed him 15 minutes ago,' she added. 

'Want milk,' said Mikey. 

'That's a relief,' said Jenny to Sal. 

She turned to look down at Mikey.

'In a minute, honey. Jenny's talking,' she told him. 

Mikey stood patiently, still clinging to his daughter's skirt. 

Sal noted Mikey's simplified vocabulary. She'd noticed Pat having trouble with big words too. It was quite endearing. She squatted and smiled at Mikey. 

'Hullo, Mikey,' she said. 'I'm Sally. How are you?'

Mikey managed to put his thumb in his mouth without letting go of his bear. 

'Want milk,' he repeated around his thumb, moving even closer to Jenny. 

Sal stood up again with a laugh. 

'He's adorable,' she said to Jenny. 

'Well, yes,' said Jenny, 'Apart from the poopy diapers. Mum's been breastfeeding him, and all he wants now is milk. And I'm not really set up for that yet,' she said, putting a hand to one of her moderately sized breasts. 'Do you breastfeed?' she asked Sal, looking at the large breasts beneath Sal's sweater. 

'No,' said Sal with a laugh. 'But I've been thinking of it.'

'Mum loves it,' said Jenny. 'Johnny, you know, my boyfriend, is quite small too and has become very oral. She feeds him too.'

A woman arrived towing two noisy boys in thick diapers. One was crying.

'Oh, last two,' said Jenny. 'I'd better go, Sal, and I've got this one to look after as well,' she added, prising Mikey's fingers from her skirt and taking his hand. 

'OK,' said Sal. 'I'm off too. Say goodbye to Pat for me,' she added with a laugh. 

'I will,' said Jenny. 'Come on Mikey.'

To be continued. 

• Like 4