LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper capacity

Mike1313

I wear ABU little paws or ABU peekABU with two  ABU power up boosters,and they never seem to last past 5 hours before they start leaking. I don’t flood my diapers but I am a heavy wetter. I always fill like they should be lasting longer than do with two boosters in them. So my question or questions lol. Would a size larger diaper help? I weigh 220 and wear the large size. And does anybody else have this problem. I’ve read bout people taking bout wearing the same branding and getting 8 plus hours out of them before they leak. So maybe there just not wetting as much as me.

• 5 weeks later...

It could also be the way you tape the diaper on. Depending on which way the bottom tapes are angled, the seal around your legs will be looser or tighter. Generally, angling the bottom tapes up towards the middle of the landing zone helps seal up around the legs better.

The other thing that may help is folding the diaper lengthways if you don’t already. It helps create a channel to allow liquid to travel and wick farther back, spreading out more.

I’ve had this happen to me every now and then, and part of the reason it simply happens is the male anatomy. Because of how we’re setup, the fronts of diapers we wear will always get soaked before the back starts to get wet. The liquid tends to pool in the middle, between your legs, and that’s where the vast majority end up leaking. It doesn’t sound to me like you have the wrong size diapers, just that you need to make a few adjustments.

I'm lucky in that I never flood. It's just a constant dribble or spurt when the bladder "pulsates" so while I fill over the same amount of time it seems to utilize more of the diaper between changes.