LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Several years back, I read a fic on some digimon-related fansite that involved Ranamon forcibly babying Takuya, but it veered into smut rather quickly; I figured I would do my own non-sexual version. I can't remember the name of the fic, the site I read it on, nor the author, but if anyone finds out that information please let me know so I can credit who I got the idea from [EDIT: original creator contacted me with a positive review, giving me their blessing and telling me not to give out their name as the handle they used when they wrote the original story involved public information. Please respect their wishes as well, and if you figure it out on your own please do not post their name here]. Enjoy!

Crap! Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!”

Takuya ran through the brush, cursing mildly as he shoved aside plants and ferns in his mad dash to escape his pursuer.

Ugh! Why can't I transform? Stupid digivice, fine time to glitch out!

No sooner had he said that than a plume of water shot out just over his shoulder, startling Takuya and causing him to trip, his signature goggles flying off as he fell face-first into the dirt; he pressed himself off the ground, ready to sprint again when his eyes landed on two blue-green feet right in front of him.

“Heh, what's the matter? Suddenly forget how to walk?”

“Ranamon...!”

Takuya did his best to hide his fear as he attempted to get to his feet, only for another plume of water to appear and envelop him, carrying him helplessly over to Ranamon's grasp. “Urgh... you won't get away with this!”

The evil hybrid laughed. “Oh, but that's where you're wrong! Isn't it funny how your little gadget just happened to stop working now? That's the result of one of my new toys... and guess what? Since you're the newest one of all, you get a special preview of what I have planned for all your friends once they come to rescue you!”

A dark mist seeped out from her hands, moving slowly towards his face; unable to hold his breath in time, Takuya quickly felt himself fade away into unconsciousness; the last thing he saw before he blacked out was a strange smile on Ranamon's face.

“Sleep tight... little one.”

Takuya knew something was weird before he even opened his eyes, not including the detail that he was still alive somehow. Firstly, he felt something soft and surprisingly comfortable between his legs; secondly, most strangely of all, he heard what sounded like odd whispering and music just off the edge of hearing, both of which ceased as something was quickly removed from his head before his eyes could open fully. Once he did, he nearly cried out in shock at Ranamon's smiling face staring down at him.

“Ah!”

A soft chuckle came as response. “Aww, how cute! Did mommy startle her widdle baby?

“What? I'm not a baby!”

“Well then,” she said with a smug grin, “if you're not a baby, explain where you are and what you're wearing!”

He looked around to see that he was, in fact, sitting in an oversized crib; it was exactly as large relative to him as a regular crib would be to a real baby featuring soft bedding, several stuffed animals on one end, an overly-cutesy baby blanket covered with images of baby digimon, a small mirror, and a mobile of stars and moons dangling overhead. The room itself was nothing short of a gigantic nursery, with a large playpen, a changing table, a rocking chair, and a giant baby bouncer. In addition to this, there was a television-like screen near the bouncer, and—bizarrely enough—a large swimming pool, though the latter was fenced off for the moment.

The biggest shock of all, however, came when he looked in the mirror and saw what he was wearing: a baby blue footed sleeper made of extra-soft fabric, baby blue mittens, a bib covered with baby digimon, and an attached pacifier (also baby blue); he didn't need to be informed directly to know that he was also wearing either several layers of diapers or one MASSIVE cloth diaper, big enough to keep him from ever closing his legs enough to stand up on his own, let alone walk.

“Wh... what did you do to me?!”

Ranamon giggled, though oddly the giggle seemed entirely without malice or menace as it usually was with her. “Oh, silly baby! I didn't do anything to you! You've always been mommy's widdle baby digimon! Did you have a bad dream, baby?

The repeated stressing of the word “baby”, combined with the syrupy-sweet tone of voice reserved purely for the tiniest of infants, sparked an indignant rage in the human boy as he blushed red.

“Sh-shut up! I'm not your baby, you stupid bitch!”

In a flash, Ranamon's smile was gone, replaced with an angry frown; before he could react, he felt a plume of water lift him up into the air—to his surprise, the soft fabric making up his sleeper was waterproof as well—and place him face-down on his captor's lap as she sat in the rocking chair nearby.

Good babies don't use that language! Naughty baby! Time for a spanking!”

As she opened the rear flap of his sleeper, Takuya did his best to struggle, only to find that he was somehow weaker than he had ever remembered being, able to do no more than squirm helplessly. Before he could do anything else...

WHAP!

The sting of the hit was rather mild, but Takuya was certain that without all the padding on his bottom it would have been far worse; what hurt the most was the humiliation of being spanked like a disobedient child.

“Ow! Stop it—”

WHAP!

“Ow! No, don't—”

“Will you be a good baby digimon for mommy?

WHAP!

“What? Ah! I don't kn—OW!

As the spanking continued, the same question was repeated, the stressed section making it clear what his response would have to be to stop the treatment; for the moment, that was far too humiliating to say, but each successive strike from her hand on his increasingly-red bottom—not even the padding could protect him from the impact completely—eroded his will to resist more and more until, at last, the dam broke as he burst into genuine tears, begging for the punishment to stop.

“OKAY! OKAY! I'll be good!”

WHAP!

Not enough, apparently, as evidenced by Ranamon's repeated question.

“I'LL BE A GOOD BABY DIGIMON FOR MOMMY!”

No sooner had he finished saying it than the flap on his sleeper was snapped shut, and he himself was turned around in her lap for a hug, his legs straddling her and his arms over her shoulders in much the same fashion as an actual baby would be held; one of her hands wrapped around his back, resting on his padded bottom, while the other gently stroked the back of his head as she softly whispered to him.

“Shhh... it's okay, baby. Mommy loves you... Such a good baby digimon, relaxing in Mommy's arms and doing what you're told... you're such a good baby now, Takuyamon.

It felt almost genuinely comforting until he heard the addition to his name; he made a brief protest through the tears that just wouldn't stop.

“I-it's just T-takuya—”

“—Mon. That's a clever baby, you know your name...”

“N-no, th-there's no 'mon' in it! I-I'm not a d-digimon...”

The stroking stopped as Ranamon looked him in the eyes with a mild glare. “Is mommy going to have to spank baby Takuyamon again?”

“N-no! Please!” He'd had quite enough spanking for one day.

Apparently satisfied with his answer, she continued stroking the back of his head while whispering comforting words for a while before slowly standing up—wow, she's strong, she's lifting me up and carrying me like this with no problem at all—and gently setting him down in the crib again.

“Now, we're going to play a little game! All you have to do is say the right answers, and you'll get a reward,” she said, placing a bonnet on his head and tying it under his chin. “Are you ready, baby?

As much as Takuya hated this treatment, he had little choice but to go along with it for the moment.

“Here's the first question: are you a human, or a digimon?”

“What? I'm a human—AAH!”

Suddenly, images and sensations of the recent spanking flashed through his head. Clearly, that was the wrong answer.

“Okay! Fine! I'm a digimon!”

“Aww, good baby,” Ranamon replied with a warm smile. Just as suddenly as the spankings flashed through his head, Takuya was now bombarded with images of being held and comforted by her. “Now, say it five more times for mommy!”

He paused for a moment before deciding to just bear with it for a while.

“I'm a digimon...”

Loving arms around me

“I'm a digimon...”

Soft hand gently stroking my hair

“I'm a digimon...”

Soothing words spoken in my ear

“I'm a digimon....”

So safe and comfortable

“I'm a digimon.”

Feels nice to be held by mommy

With every repetition, the sensations grew stronger; upon the last one, he felt a wave of pure bliss rush through him—nothing sexual, just a sublime feeling of being loved, being wanted, being comforted. It felt like the blissful sensation would last forever, but when it finally ended it suddenly felt like it had barely begun, leaving him almost wanting more.

Takuya yawned; the whole experience hadn't lasted long, yet he felt so sleepy all of a sudden.

Aww, is my baby digimon just sooo sleepy? Shhh... it's okay, babies need their naps,” Ranamon cooed, switching on the mobile; something about the soft music-box-style lullaby coming from the mobile only exacerbated his tiredness, and Takuya found himself inadvertently rocking back and forth as he sat there, struggling to keep his eyelids open and yawning again. Ranamon reached behind Takuya's head with one hand and placed the pacifier in his mouth with the other, gently lowering him down on his back, shushing him all the while; he didn't even have the strength to spit the pacifier out at this point, so tired was he.

Ranamon walked to the edge of the room to dim the lights, leaving only a small nightlight near the crib to prevent total darkness before returning to the side of the crib itself and smiling warmly down at him. She said nothing, but as Takuya drifted off he could have sworn he heard soft music and whispering all the same...

• Like 2

Takuya woke on his own about an hour later when he felt a growing pressure; his eyes shot open when he realized what it was, the distant music and whispering forgotten by his conscious mind due to the urgency.

“Good morning, Takuyamon! How did mommy's widdle baby sleep?”

Looking over through the crib bars, he saw Ranamon still sitting in the rocking chair next to the crib, smiling at him; he quickly sucked up his pride to make a request, even though part of him already knew what the answer would be.

Um... I really need to use the bathroom...”

Haha! Silly baby,” Ranamon said with a giggle. “Little bitty ones like you don't use the potty! They use their diapers!”

The pressure grew. “Please, I'm not a b—”

“—Big boy, I know, you're not a big boy at all! You're just mommy's sweet widdle baby. It's okay, baby Takuyamon; there's nothing wrong with making tinklies in your diapee!”

Once again, the deliberate finishing of his sentence with a contradiction of what he was trying to say distracted him, and he very nearly lost control of his bladder as a result; Ranamon, clearly noticing his struggle to stay dry, called up a plume of water to carry him into her lap like before. The water itself only made the pressure worse. Once he was in her lap, facing up, she immediately tickled his midsection, causing him to squirm.

Heehee... S-stop it!”

Who's gonna tinkle? Whoooo's gonna tinkle aaaaaall over themselves like the widdle baby they are?”

Her syrupy tone was making him blush, but the continued tickling kept him from responding with anything but more laughter and squirming.

“N-No! Don't... Heehee! Don't make me haHAHA! An aaaaaHAHAccident!”

YOU are! Yes you are! Yes you are my widdle baby gonna make a biiiiiig tinkle in your diapee!”

Eventually, the dam finally burst, and Takuya quickly felt a rapidly growing wetness—not a simple trickle, but a veritable flood. He could feel his diaper swelling up, and the pee just kept coming uncontrollably... but even then, the tickling continued; if he hadn't been helplessly laughing, the sheer humiliation would have crushed him immediately. Ranamon's continued cooing didn't help.

See? That's much better, isn't it baby Takuyamon? You're not even ashamed, you're still all giggly and silly, aren't you? Yes you are!”

He wanted to protest, to say anything, but he couldn't help himself. Finally, the tickling ended, but only because she had picked him up and began carrying him over to the baby bouncer, placing him in it.

Time for baby to get some entertainment and let aaaalll those worries go bye-bye!” Before he could ask what she meant by that, or voice his embarrassment at wetting his—no, the diaper—Ranamon turned the bouncer toward the television and switched it on; suddenly, his vision was filled with bright colors, smiling faces, and images of bottles, diapers, and stuffed animals; suddenly, he found himself unable to look away, enraptured by the images that rapidly flashed in front of him. His wetness was forgotten, along with the constant whispering and music, and suddenly the only thing that mattered was staring deeply at the colors and images... the pretty colors, the happy faces, the comfy diapers, the snuggly stuffies... pretty... happy... comfy... snuggly...

Suddenly, the television was switched off; the instant it was, the spell it had over him was broken. Shaking his head to rid himself of the images, he found himself feeling rather strange, as if a big hole had just opened up in his head; trying to think, he found—to his horror—that he had forgotten something. He didn't know quite what, but the feeling that something was taken from his mind genuinely frightened him. Before he could do anything else, Ranamon held out what was obviously a small book meant for infants and toddlers.

Okay, Takuyamon, look at this for mommy and tell me: can you read it?”

To his shock, he couldn't! Something told him that there were words written on it, and that they were written in something he should know... but no matter how he looked at it, all he could make out were scribbles! Somehow, the television had erased knowledge from his mind; his horrified expression clearly satisfied Ranamon.

Oh, silly me! Of course you can't read, you're just a widdle baby digimon, and widdle baby digimon can't read! But now... do you know what time it is?”

Takuya's horror was broken by the question just as he remembered the wet diaper. Before he could respond, she finished her own question with a wide smile and a gleeful shout of the sort that infants were delighted by.

Iiiiit's BOUNCY TIIIIME!”

She pulled down on the bouncer and let go, causing it to do exactly what it said on the tin; still distracted by the lingering images, the horror of losing his ability to read, and—most of all—the wet diaper that was squished against his rear with every bounce, Takuya found himself unable to even muster up a word of protest as Ranamon began singing a song in time to the bouncing rhythm. He couldn't even follow the lyrics of the song, he was so distracted. Finally, the bouncing stopped... only for Ranamon to reveal a new development.

Do you know what you just did, Takuyamon? You just made another tinkle in your diapee while you were bouncing, and you didn't even know it!”

She was right! His cheeks flushed deep red in humiliation. Before he could do anything to protest further, he found himself lifted out of the bouncer again, only to be put in the playpen; his diaper was starting to itch, indicating the beginnings of diaper rash and causing him to fidget uncomfortably.

Now mommy's going to play another game with you, and if you answer right, she's gonna change you and put you in a new diaper... but if you get it wrong, you stay in that itchy wet one! Now... what's your name?”

T-takuya Kanbara!”

She frowned at him, but said nothing; as time went by, the itch grew worse.

Takuya Kanbara...”

The frown continued. He struggled to ignore it, determined not to give in to what was obviously an attempt at brainwashing... but eventually the itching grew unbearable.

T-takuyamon!”

Good baby! Five more times and you get a changie!”

He couldn't stand it anymore; even the thought of getting a diaper change like a baby was nothing compared to how uncomfortable he was. Takuya decided to get it over as quickly as possible.

My-name-is-Takuyamon-my-name-is-Takuyamon-my-name-is-Takuyamon-my-name-is-Takuyamon-my-name-is-Takuyamon—”

As he finished saying it for the last time, the flood of blissful images came over him again.

Big hug. Gentle stroking. Soft, comforting whispers. So warm and safe.

Takuya basked in the wonderful feelings, but as before when they faded the bliss was replaced with a sense of lacking, not unlike a mild crash after a drug high. Again, Ranamon didn't give him any time to think about what had happened, picking him up and carrying him to the changing table; Takuya, resigned to what was about to happen, decided to try and pay as little attention as possible, hoping that doing so would prevent her from putting him in the mindset she clearly planned to condition him to stay in permanently.

That, too, was denied him; as the change happened, she cooed at how adorable his diaper was, forcing him to look at it and see that it was indeed a very thick cloth diaper over a nearly-as-thick plastic one. The cloth diaper was baby blue and covered in stars and moons, while the plastic one underneath had teddy bears all over the tape. As she took them off and got out similar diapers to replace them with, she kept talking about how wet he was, how much of a baby he was for wetting, keeping him from ignoring the embarrassing situation he was in.

Finally, it was over, and he was back in the sleeper; carrying him over to the rocking chair again, she removed the bonnet—Takuya only vaguely noticed that the soft music and whispering had stopped—and laid him on his back. No sooner than she did this than, to his shock, she reached to one breast and uncovered it.

“Time for baby's dinner!”

No. Absolutely not. Ranamon, noticing the look of refusal on his face, gave him a smug grin.

“Sorry, but you're much too little even for baby food; babies need their boobie-milk.”

He continued to refuse; she was clearly having none of it.

“This is the only thing you'll ever have again. It's either this, or starve, and you certainly won't like that.”

When she put it that way, Takuya realized there was no option; he certainly didn't want to starve to death. Closing his eyes tightly and trying desperately not to think about what he was about to do—and disgusted by his own weakness—he put his mouth around her nipple and began suckling. To his surprise, it was surprisingly sweet and creamy; his ability to remain disgusted by the situation was further hampered by the gently shushing from Ranamon, and soon he was drinking calmly, settling into a slow and regular rhythm.

Before he knew it, there was no more milk to be had; the disgust came back, and it didn't abate even when she began burping him... and the further humiliation from letting out an actual burp added insult to injury. Strangely, Takuya felt an odd sensation on his neck, like something was starting to form there that hadn't been there before, but he didn't have any time to question it as Ranamon once again placed him in the playpen, tying his bonnet on again.

Time for another game, baby. What's your name?”

He briefly thought of rebelling again before realizing the futility and deciding to play along. “Takuya...mon. Takuyamon.”

Good baby...Are you a digimon, or a human?”

“I'm a digimon.”

Good baby... What's your name?”

This continued for some time; exactly how long it was, he didn't know. Once it was done, the pleasant feelings returned; he loved them, and hated that he loved them. He knew exactly what was happening, but he was powerless to stop it or fight it; all he could do was play along and hope he held out against the conditioning long enough to be rescued. As the sensations faded once again, she gave him one of the stuffed animals in the playpen—a giant stuffed Antylamon—and sat back, smiling at him; for a while, he didn't know what to do.

“It's okay, Takuyamon. It's playtime. Just hold Mr. Puffybun and play with him for a while; I'm sure you can think of some things to do!”

This was harder than he thought; he hadn't had any interest in stuffed animals or “pretend” games since he was five. Finally, he decided to just try and hold it up, bouncing it up and down as if it were dancing... and the whispers returned. He didn't recognize them consciously; all he knew was the general feeling that he was doing something right, so he kept going. Before long, he was lost in the action of making the stuffed animal dance, occasionally tossing it in the air and catching it, or just hugging it; he was snapped out of it by Ranamon, who looked at a clock on the wall and made a mocking gasp.

“Oh! Look at the time! You spent a whole hour playing with Mr. Puffybun!”

Takuya threw the stuffed animal away as if it had the plague in horror. As what he did sank in, Ranamon picked him up and carried him over to the crib... making sure to place the toy next to him as she put the pacifier in his mouth and started the mobile again.

“You were such a good baby today, Takuyamon. Sleepytime!”

As the lights dimmed, he once again felt exhausted from the conditioning and humiliations he had endured; the last thoughts before sleep took him were of fear and worry.

Guys... Koji, Junpei, Tomoki... where are you? Come find me soon—I don't know how much longer I'll last.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great story so far but I think an introduction is in order.

A description of players where they are why was he running

and what is "a plume of water" and why does it effect

him?

First off, this is a Digimon fanfic. People who watch Digimon know these characters. Secondly, "plume" is defined in the English dictionary as "a vertically or longitudinally moving,  rising, or expanding fluid body, as of smoke or water".

Ergo, Ranamon (who has the power of water) summoned up a bunch of water to attack him.

A/N: I just realized I've been drawing on a few of Arbanis'  stories with the conditioning quiz element; credit where credit is due.

Takuya awoke to a strange feeling that he couldn't immediately place. Shifting around as he opened his eyes, he felt something rather odd and unpleasant against his bottom; it wasn't until the smell hit his nostrils that the cause finally registered in his half-awake mind.

No way. I did not do that...

To make matters worse, Ranamon entered the room, gave a sniff, and smirked at him. “Well well, did someone make a widdle stinky in their diapee? I think they did!”

Takuya shook his head in denial, grabbing the sides of his head in horror, panic, and humiliation; unbeknownst to him, this had the effect of pressing the bonnet against his ears, causing the subtle music and whispers to sink even deeper into his unconscious mind.

Feels icky

Cry, mommy is here

Mommy will change you

Cry

His emotional state already in distress, the subliminal message had little difficulty taking effect as Takuya felt tears welling up.

“Aw, is my widdle baby digimon gonna cry? Poor baby,” Ranamon cooed, clearly noticing his distress. “Just cry for mommy and I'll give you a nice changie and make you feel aaaall better!”

He tried, he really did; eventually, however, he couldn't hold his tears back any longer. First came sniffles, followed by quiet sobbing, and finally full-on wailing. It was as if an emotional floodgate were forcibly opened, and Takuya was powerless to stop the deluge; he continued bawling his eyes out even as Ranamon summoned up water to lift him into her arms and carried him over to the changing table.

Removing his sleeper and the soiled diaper, Ranamon began cleaning his bottom, cooing at the mess and telling him what a baby he was, that big boys never did that. Once the new diaper was taped on (along with a new thick cloth diaper as a cover, just as thick as the previous one but plain white), she dressed him up in baby blue booties, the same blue mittens, and a baby yellow t-shirt (with the words “mommy's silly babymon” on it in cutesy print) that did absolutely nothing to hide his diaper. The bonnet stayed.

As he looked down at his infantile garments, Takuya finally felt the tears stop; the subliminal messages continued, however.

You look so silly and little

You like to look silly and little

No shame, no embarrassment

Proud to be a little baby diaper boy digimon

This time, they had no visible effect on the boy, even as it directed him to giggle happily at himself; instead, he felt nothing but a strange calm as she lifted him into her arms and carried him over to the baby bouncer.

“Time for Takuyamon's widdle baby show!”

Knowing what was coming, Takuya quickly shut his eyes before she could switch the TV on. Unfortunately, this plan went awry when his captor suddenly started him bouncing without warning; this was enough to startle him into opening one eye.

No! I have to keep... pretty colorsNO one eye closedhappy faces! Can't open comfydiaperssnugglystuffies... but it does feel nice... maybe just a peek... pretty colors... happy faces... comfy diapers... snuggly stuffies... pretty... happy... comfy... snuggly...

Ranamon looked on in satisfaction as the boy succumbed to temptation and opened his other eye, watching as both eyes glazed over and a wide open-mouthed smile formed on his face; the drool that began emerging from that smile only made her feel even more pleased. True, he would snap out of it the instant the TV was turned off, but getting a preview of her end goal for him—at least, the mental part of it—gave her a sense of achievement.

At first, this plan was simply a way of turning the pesky digidestined into loyal servants of Cherubimon over time; not long after the treatment began, however, she started to feel genuine maternal instincts forming over her little Takuyamon. Once the boy was completely hers, she would use what she had learned with him to make the conversion of his former comrades go even faster; for now, she simply looked forward to the day when the gleeful, derpy and innocent expression on his face—devoid of all intelligence—was the default.

Before he knew it, the TV was switched off and he snapped out of the trance; as with his previous experience with the program, he felt a hole in his mind where something used to be. What had he lost this time?

“Tell me, my widdle babymon. Can you count to ten for mommy?”

Ten? What's ten?

He reviewed that thought and tried counting... but he couldn't remember any other numbers any more than he could remember what the stated one was! Without the ability to remember those numbers—or even what numbers were in the first place—he couldn't even remember how long he'd been with Ranamon! He should have felt horrified; only the fact that he felt nothing but mild surprise at the loss of something that major gave him any worry.

Yes, that's right! You're just a wiiiiiiidle baby digimon, you can't count! But don't worry, you don't need all that nasty big boy stuff—you can just be mommy's happy widdle babymon and play forever!”

He blushed in further humiliation, though a small part of him was tempted by that last part—a part he just managed to shove back as she lifted him out of the bouncer and into her arms; as she carried him on her hips with his legs wrapped around her and his head and arms resting on her shoulder, she continued bouncing him as she walked, singing softly to him in rhythm to the bouncing.

You're just a widdle baby, you're just a widdle baby, you're mommy's widdle baby...

It took everything he had to block out the warm feelings brought on by being held. To his surprise, she didn't take him directly to the playpen; instead, he found himself being carried over to the swimming pool and placed in a baby float. Feeling his diaper pressed up against his bottom with his legs dangling below in the water, he was shocked to realize that his entire outfit—diapers included—was clearly waterproof. Some part of him—most likely the small piece of Agunimon in him—tried to tell him that being in the water was not a good thing, that his element was fire, that he shouldn't be there; unfortunately, there wasn't much he could do to liberate himself from the situation as Ranamon entered the water as well.

Now, since you're mommy's widdle baby and mommy's element is water, that's your element, too! I think it's time for my widdle Takuyamon to learn to love the water just like his mommy!”

As she floated him around the pool, singing softly to him about how wonderful the water was, he couldn't help but admit to himself that the feeling of floating along was somewhat relaxing. This went on for some time—how long, he couldn't say, as the lack of numbers meant that telling time with any accuracy was now difficult if not impossible—until he was finally lifted out of the float. However, this was followed by her holding him in her arms with his head nuzzled close to her exposed breast, all but his head still below water.

“Come on, baby. Booby-time for you!”

He still felt disgusted by the thought of never being able to have anything besides breast milk again; even so, he bowed to the inevitable and began suckling. The milk was still delicious, and the bonnet continued to sing to his mind as the calm descended on him.

You love booby-milk

You love water

Nice to float in the water

Float with mommy

Makes you so happy and calm

You belong in the water

After finishing both breasts, he noticed the strange sensation on his neck grow a little bit, but had little time to think on it as he was carried out of the water and placed into the playpen once again for his daily quiz.

“Time for learning! Your name is?”

“Takuyamon...”

Good baby... What are you?”

“A digimon...”

Good baby...What kind of digimon are you?”

This gave him pause; he wasn't expecting a new question!

Better hurry, baby!”

Stammering to come up with an answer, he suddenly felt the images and sensations of the spanking rush through him; uncontrolled tears began flowing.

Aww... poor baby! You feel sad you got it wrong, don't you?”

No, I feel sad that I got spanked for being bad—no, for talking bad—wait, was I sad for getting it wrong? No, I'm upset because I... took too long to answer?

“It's okay, Takuyamon,” Ranamon cooed. “You'll feel better if you repeat after me: 'I'm a diaper baby digimon'.

He swallowed his pride as he began. “I'm... I'm a diaper baby digimon.”

Good baby...now say it five more times!”

Once it was done, he waited for the soothing images of being comforted and held to wash over him... but nothing happened. The absence of it felt almost wrong, like withdrawal from an addiction; not knowing what to do, he tried saying all the answers again in hopes that the feelings would return, hating himself for wanting them so badly.

My name is Takuyamon, and I'm a diaper baby digimon! My name is Takuyamon, and I'm a diaper baby digimon! My name is Takuyamon, and I'm a diaper baby digimon!”

Still nothing came; his repetitions became more frantic as tears started forming. He needed the nice feelings, brainwashing or not! Finally, he couldn't take it anymore, and without even thinking he reflexively started holding out his arms as if to take a hug.

Aww, does mommy's widdle baby want snuggle time?”

His need was so desperate he couldn't stop himself from giving the answer he knew she wanted.

Mommy's widdle baby wants snuggle time! Please mommy, I want snuggles! PLEASE SNUGGLES!”

Just as he came a hair's breadth from outright wailing at the top of his lungs, Ranamon finally picked him up and carried him over to the rocking chair, holding him and stroking the back of his head as she shushed and cooed at him.

Shh... it's okay, baby. Just relax, let mommy hold you... feel mommy rocking you back and forth... shh, you're safe... I'll keep you warm and cozy... mommy's here...”

Once he finally calmed down, Ranamon laid him in the crib and placed the pacifier in his mouth; turning the mobile on, she gently kissed his forehead.

Goodnight, baby Takuyamon,” she said as she left the room and turned the lights off. “You were such a good baby today.”

Takuya was starting to give in, and he knew it; worst of all, a rapidly growing part of him wanted to give in.

I have to be good—no, strong. I can't let mommy—no, Ranamon win...

• 2 weeks later...

Takuya stood alongside his friends as they continued their adventures through the Digital World, ready to face Cherubimon's evil minions wherever and whenever. Everything was as it should be... until a wayward question occurred.

"Um... Takuya...”

The leader of the group of Digidestined turned to answer the question. “Yeah, what is it Kouji?”

“Why are you wearing a diaper?”

He stopped and looked down to see that he was, in fact wearing a very thick and babyish diaper, with no pants to cover it and simple blue booties on his feet. WHAT?! Thinking quickly, he tried to come up with an excuse before deciding to admit that he simply didn't know what was happening.

“Obviously, it's because I'm a silly baby diaper boy!”

He slapped his hands over his mouth in shock. Did he seriously just say that? Off the equally-shocked reactions of his comrades, he tried to speak, only for his mouth to betray him again.

“I-I mean, uh, I make tinkies and poopies in my didee and I can't control it at all because I'm a baby!”

This was coming out all wrong! Worst of all, his friends reacted with utter disgust, one by one turning away from him with almost hateful looks. His attempts to reason only lead to more embarrassing statements as tears began flowing from his eyes.

N-No! Don't leave! Look, I'm making tinkies right now in my diapee! NO WHY DID I SAY THAT! STOP! Please... don't leave me! DON'T LEAVE ME!”

Takuya awoke with tears in his eyes, still crying from his nightmare; looking around, he noticed that he was in his—no, the crib in the nursery that mommy—no, Ranamon had made for him. Worst of all, he had indeed wet himself... and soiled himself as well. The tears from the dream, combined with the subliminal messages from his bonnet and the humiliation of the diaper resulted in him wailing loudly; within seconds, Ranamon was there, using her power to lift him out of the crib and into her arms as she carried him over to the changing table.

Truthfully, he had no clue exactly how long he had been with her; he lost the ability to tell time when the strange baby program took his knowledge of numbers away. All he knew was that it had been several days since she first took him swimming, and over the course of that time a pattern had emerged. He would wake up wet and occasionally dirty, have his diaper changed, be placed in the bouncer to watch the baby show (the images from which lingered longer afterwards with every session), then taken to the pool to float along with her and be breastfed. Following that, she would place him in the playpen with Mr. Puffybun—no, the stuffed antylamon toy—and he would find himself playing with it or hugging it much as a baby would before her “quizzing” sessions began; upon a number of correct answers, “snuggle time” would occur as she held him in her lap, followed by naptime in his crib with Mr. Puffybun at his side. And to his growing horror, he found himself beginning to almost enjoy the treatment, feeling as if it were normal and natural rather than a consequence of kidnapping and brainwashing.

His mind was not the only thing changing; he had noticed that with every breastfeeding session, he physically changed as well. Small slits—the beginnings of gills—had grown on his neck, his eyes had changed to a deep red not unlike Ranamon's, his ears were slightly pointier, and (worst of all) his hair was starting to fall out. She really is trying to turn me into her babymon...

As Ranamon began powdering him in preparation for a clean diaper, he absent-mindedly held Mr. Puffybun closer to himself—though not out of embarrassment at his own nudity. Indeed, somehow he no longer felt even the slightest humiliation at the thought of being seen, nor embarrassment at having his diaper changed—but the realization of that still worried him. Before he knew it, he was sucking his thumb with his free hand, another thing that was more frequent than ever before. Once the change was complete, he was dressed in a baby blue onesie that snapped under the crotch and featured babyish print all over it.

You look so silly and little

You like looking silly and little

So silly, so little

Giggle, baby

A giggle escaped him as the subliminal messages from the bonnet took their effect. I have to admit, I do look a little silly... and it is kind of cute...

His ability to be frightened by his own thoughts was interrupted when Ranamon broke from routine and placed him into a stroller.

“Wh-what's happening?”

Ranamon gave him a look that he instantly understood.

“I mean... what's happening, mommy?”

Mommy is taking widdle baby Takuyamon out to meet someone very special... and to introduce you to all of Cherubimon's subjects as my widdle babymon!

“Wait, what?!”

Having been strapped in, Takuya could do nothing but hold his stuffed toy closer as Ranamon pushed his stroller out the door and through several hallways. Curious as to where exactly they were, he looked through windows that they passed; to his shock, the entire world outside seemed to be cloaked in night.

“I-is this...?”

“M-hm! The Continent of Darkness, just around the bend from Cherubimon's Castle! This is our main base of operations... but oh, I shouldn't bother telling such complicated things to such a silly little babymon! Just enjoy the scenery—don't worry, you're safe with mommy, and aaaall the other digimon here are on your side!”

As in, they're Cherubimon's subjects, and since Mommy—er, Ranamon is one of his generals, the ones around here obey her...

Before he could think further, they entered a plaza full of digimon who all knelt as they saw Ranamon; several of them approached, making respectful gestures toward Ranamon.

Hail Cherubimon, My Lady,” said one of them, a Gekomon.

Hail Cherubimon, indeed.” Ranamon then looked at Takuya expectantly; the boy only needed a few moments to realize what she wanted him to say, and swallowed his pride.

H-haiw Chewubimon...”

The moment he said it, the warm feelings and memories of being held flooded him; without thinking, he reacted by hugging Mr. Puffybun closer and giggling softly. It wasn't until the Gekomon looked more closely at him that he snapped out of it and realized that he had lisped like a small child.

The froglike digimon blinked. “Er, who is this?”

Ranamon smiled. “This is my little babymon! He just hatched from his digi-egg recently, and I decided to bring him out for a day on the town! Go on, little one; introduce yourself to the nice digimon!”

He hesitated for a moment before once again bowing to the inevitable, blushing and hugging the stuffed animal closer as if to hide behind it shyly. “H-hi... I'm Takuyamon...”

Takuya expected ridicule. He expected to be humiliated and mocked; after all, here he was, a preteen in a diaper and a onesie being pushed in a stroller, surrounded by evil digimon in service to the evil Cherubimon.

Aww, he's so cute! He even has your eyes, my lady! Hello, widdle babymon!”

The Gekomon blew the horn around its neck, eliciting surprisingly pleasant notes that Takuya recognized as some sort of lullaby; in spite of himself, he fell under the spell of the signature ability of the Gekomon species to manipulate emotions through its music, giggling happily and wetting himself in the process. Once the digimon in question left, however, he once again snapped out of it and began to feel worry again; as Ranamon pushed him through the strange dark city and more Digimon approached and treated him with coos and pleasant tones, however, his worry started to gradually vanish.

I thought they were evil... why are they being so nice to me? It doesn't seem like they were ordered to. It's almost as if they just see me as any other baby digi—er, a baby digimon.

Takuya was slipping, and he knew it; even so, he couldn't help but question himself. Suddenly, he found himself being pushed into a massive, intimidating-looking castle full of dark shadows; he hugged Mr. Puffybun tighter still, shuddering at the shadows in fear.

“Aww, it's okay Takuyamon,” Ranamon cooed, patting his head softly. “This isn't a scary place. This is where Lord Cherubimon lives, and he's going to be sooo nice to you because you're like his grandbabymon!”

Cherubimon. The enemy he and his friends had fought ever since they came to the Digital World. The enemy who had tried to get them killed multiple times. And he was about to be in that enemy's presence, completely helpless.

An absolutely massive set of double doors, covered in strange shapes, loomed before them; with a loud rumble, they slowly opened into a dark chamber. No sooner had the stroller been pushed in completely than the doors closed behind them... and then, out of the darkness, a gigantic shape appeared. It looked sort of like Mr. Puffybun, but dark in color and far more monstrous-looking; Takuya barely managed to stifle a frightened whimper as he wet himself again.

“Ah, Ranamon. I have been expecting you,” Cherubimon said, his deep voice booming through the room... though something about the voice seemed strangely calming as the bonnet whispered softly to Takuya's vulnerable subconscious.

You don't fear darkness

Darkness is home like water is home

Cherubimon is not scary

Cherubimon makes you feel safe

Mommy serves Cherubimon

You love mommy, you love Cherubimon

He tried his best to resist the alien feelings that came over him as the massive mega-digimon leaned down to his level for a closer look; Cherubimon's head alone dwarfed both him and Ranamon, and his eyes glowed eerily.

“This must be your new babymon. Hello, Takuyamon; I am Lord Cherubimon, but you can call me 'pa-pa'. Or 'Gram-pa', if you like.”

Once again, the deep and booming voice that would otherwise have terrified him had a paradoxically calming effect, though Takuya still felt rather frightened—a fear that increased as the straps holding him were undone and he felt himself lifted up by one massive paw, eliciting a yelp as he again wet his diaper in fear; before long, however, he found himself cradled like a baby in one single massive arm as Cherubimon looked down at him with a warm smile.

“Shhh, it's okay... just relax in my big, strong arm... feel yourself being cradled... so small and safe in my arm...”

Takuya's thumb found its way into his mouth as his fear gradually subsided as he was rocked slowly back and forth. Suddenly, he felt himself being carried upwards towards the ceiling; upon reaching the top, Takuya looked around and saw that the ceiling opened up to a covered vista with a 360-degree view of almost the entire Dark Continent.

“Look around you, little one,” Cherubimon spoke. “This is my kingdom... this is your homeland.”

He couldn't help but obey and look around; the more he saw, the less the darkness and shadows covering the land worried him. In fact, they started to indeed seem... comforting. It was that thought that snapped him out of his reverie.

“I... I know what you're trying to do. You want me to be your slave.”

Cherubimon looked down at him again, but not in anger; instead, he gently stroked Takuya's head with a giant finger before speaking softly to him.

“Oh, is that what you think? Poor child.”

“You tried to have us killed. You're trying to take over the whole Digital World...”

“You are confused. That is expected,” replied the massive digimon. “But you seem to misunderstand my motives. I am not trying to conquer the world; on the contrary, I seek to save it from itself.”

Takuya frowned in confusion. “From itself?”

Cherubimon nodded with a sorrowful expression. “You see, nearly all of my subjects are beast-type digimon; for ages, our kind have been treated as less than equal to our fellow digimon. When you and the other Digidestined tried to stop me... I was not trying to kill you, little one. I wanted to save you, to show you that you were simply deceived as to which side was good and which side was evil.”

“B-but... why did your goons try to fight us?”

“Sadly, I cannot control the actions of all of my subjects.”

Takuya considered this... until he remembered recent events. “If you're the good guy, why are you trying to have Ranamon brainwash me?”

“Tell me something, little one. Has she hurt you at all?”

He stopped at that question; he tried to think. She had spanked him the first day... but then again, she only did that because he said bad words to her. Besides that, though...

She has been nice to me. She's taken care of me.

“B-but... it's still wrong—”

“What was it like in the human world? Were you happier there, or here?”

Again, Takuya couldn't help but try to think back; it wasn't easy, considering his inability to count or tell time, but all of a sudden... memories flowed into him.

His last memory of the human world was of being shouted at. Being ignored.

Something about that memory bothered him, and a small part of his mind tried to scream that his memories were being manipulated by the baby program he was forced to watch. But that part was too quiet for him to hear over the soft whispers of the bonnet he wore.

Maybe... maybe he's right... it is kind of nice... maybe this isn't so bad after all.

“Well, then, answer one last question, Takuyamon: is it really brainwashing if you like it?”

Cherubimon's question sank in as his resistance began to slip in favor of the nice feelings. I... no, this is wrong... but... he has a point...

Every time he acted like a baby, it felt good. Every time he watched the baby program, it felt good. Even the breastfeeding was starting to feel good. And being held like this... being so small compared to the huge arm holding him, rocking him back and forth... somehow, being helpless felt safer.

Takuya yawned sleepily; the gentle rocking, combined with Cherubimon's soft fur, was lulling him to slumber.

Some small part of Takuya still hated that he loved this so much. But it was quieter now. His resistance to his treatment was not gone entirely... but a tipping point had been reached, and he knew that it wouldn't be much longer before he would break entirely and outright desire to be turned into a helpless baby digimon. It was that thought alone that kept him from going to sleep... but not enough to keep him from gently sucking his thumb and holding his stuffed antylamon.

Cherubimon began to coo at him and whisper softly. “Relax, little Takuyamon... you're safe... you're small and helpless... I'm not scary... in fact, I look like Mr. Puffybun, don't I? Yes... that's right...”

He looked at the stuffie in question. There was indeed a resemblance, and Mr. Puffybun wasn't scary...

“Shh... There's a good baby. Time to go back to your mommy. Feel me carrying you down... gently down... floating down...”

It was so calming that he only barely registered when he was once again strapped into his stroller and kissed on the forehead by Ranamon.

“Come on, widdle baby Takuyamon. We still have more digimon to introduce you to!”

As they once again journeyed through the dark city surrounding Cherubimon's palace, the soft voices, gentle coos, and friendly antics of the local digimon—telling him how adorable he was, what a cute little baby he was, making silly faces and singing a bit to entertain him—began to grow on him.

It really is nice... I think I like this.

Upon their return to Ranamon's palace and his nursery, he had another diaper change before being carried over to the water again.

As Ranamon placed him in the baby float and sang to him about how wonderful the water was, he couldn't help but smile to himself.

It really is nice to float. The water feels right...

Ranamon took him out of the float and positioned him on his back, his head just above the water and close to her breast.

I'm being held... it feels good. And her boobies—no, breasts... boobies? They're so soft... and warm... and boobie-milk tastes so good...

He found himself gently suckling at her breast and barely noticed a strange feeling all over his body as his skin took on just the barest hint of blue.

It wasn't long before he found himself in his crib again, drifting slowly off to sleep.

Do I really want this to stop?

Takuya closed his eyes and smiled widely as he hugged Mr. Puffybun, rocking back and forth on his padded bottom in his crib as the twinkling music of the mobile combined with the whisperes from his bonnet sank deep into his subconscious; upon waking up from his nap, he had found that he was both dry and clean, diaper-wise, which was... okay, he guessed. Truthfully, he no longer cared about the state of his own diaper so long as rash or general discomfort didn't set in.

Why would I care about my diapee at all? Mommy—er, Ranamon will change me anyw—um, is she my mommy? No, my mommy was human... wasn't she?

The confusion had given him a small amount of stress, causing him to reach for Mr. Puffybun; the instant he felt the soft plush fur against his skin, a wave of mindless bliss came over him. While he hugged and snuggled and rocked back and forth, he thought absolutely nothing—nothing but how fluffy and comfy Mr. Puffybun was and how snuggle-time was his favorite thing ever. A turning point had been reached in his brainwashing since his visit to Cherubimon; he was still at least partly aware of his true age and his human origin, and a part of him still tried to resist. Now that part was the weaker half of his mind, while the half that was Widdle Baby Takuyamon gained more dominance every day. Even his human self had to admit that being a baby felt good, and some days he even thought about giving up entirely—and only the few lingering memories of his human family and friends kept those thoughts from winning.

Falling onto his back while hugging Mr. Puffybun and sticking the stuffed antylamon's ear in his mouth like a pacifier to suck on it, he turned and saw himself in the mirror on the side of his crib.

Teehee! I look soo silly and little! My skin is almost all blue and I think my hair is almost all gone now, too... I look more like mommy every day...

He turned to look at his feet, flexing his toes. I got weird skin between my fingies and tootsies, too. I wonder what will happen when mommy gives me boobie milk today? Will I get a tail? Or something else?

His worry about losing his humanity was almost gone in spite of what little resistance remained. No resistance remained at all with regards to being breastfed—in fact, he now thought of it as one of the most wonderful things ever, and was excited to think of what mommy's wonderful milkies might do to him next.

“Aww, is my widdle baby Takuyamon feeling aaall snuggly?”

He looked up to see Ranamon's smiling face as she summoned up water with a snap of her fingers to carry him into her arms; he still had Mr. Puffybun's ear in his mouth and was still sucking on it, and he nearly whimpered a bit when he thought she might take it out. He gave no reaction when she checked his diaper, until she started talking in the omega-syrupy-sweet tone he now loved to hear.

“Well, someone's actually a clean babymon,” she said, carrying him to the rocking chair and cradling him on his back. “We can't have that, can we? Noooo~! No we can't have my widdle baby being a clean big boy when he can just be a siiiiiiiiilly wiiiiiiiidle weeeeetsy meeeeessy BABY!!!”

She drew out the words with the most mind-bogglingly babyish tone she could muster, slowly leaning in to kiss him on the noze at the end before happily shouting the last one as she started tickling him mercilessly.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” Takuya giggled and squealed with delight as he squirmed under her touch. So much fun!

“Mama's gonna make you wetsy~! Yes she is! Yes she is gonna make her widdle baby boy go wetsy-wetsy-tinkle-winkle AAAAAALLL over himself like the widdle baby he is!”

“Gahahahahaa! M-maAAAAAke a w-weetsyyyYYYHEEHEEHEE!”

Takuya shouted with glee as he continued squealing and giggling, fully aware that he had just soaked his diaper and not caring one tiny bit. Ranamon noticed, and continued her tickling assault and babifying words.

“Whooooooo's just a widdle wetsy baby digimon? Whooooooo's mommy's widdle wetsy baby digimon?”

“Hahahaheehee! I-I-IYIYIYIIIIIIIAHAHAHAHA!! I aaaaamAHAHEEHEE!”

“Is it you? Is it yooooooouu? Are YOOOOOOOU my itsy-bitsy-teeny-tiny-widdle-bitty-wetsy-wetsy-babymon?”

“Wahahahahaheheheheehohaha!” I wet so much! Mommy made me wetsy! I love mommy! “Uh-huh! Takuyamon mommy's wetsy baaaayyYYAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The ticklefest finally ended, leaving Takuya panting and smiling for a few minutes before Ranamon put the pacifier in his mouth, carrying him over to the bouncer. The sight of the television woke up the small spark of resistance from his human mind, which tried to brace itself only for the happy and wet feelings to decide he wanted to see the pretty colors, happy faces, comfy diapers, and snuggly stuffies. The human memories weren't going down without a fight, though; in spite of what Cherubimon had said, he did remember a number of times where his human family were kind to him, and he held on to those like a drowning man clinging to a piece of driftwood. As the program began, he felt his intelligence start to drain away... but unlike the last few times, he remained self-aware rather than zonking out into a blissful trance; the wonderful euphoric feelings brought on by the images were there, but his awake mind remained.

Half of him thought this might make it easier to resist whatever it had planned for him; the other half just thought that it meant he could enjoy the colors and images even more. To his shock, the colors now appeared to make visual sense—mostly in shades of soft yellows, cyans, teals, blues and greens with the occasional flash of red, he realized that these colors all appeared either on his babyish clothes or on Ranamon's (and now his) body; the smiling faces were in fact his own, grinning an open toothless smile with drool coming out the corner, not a care in the world.

Is that what I look like when I'm losing it...? That's not good, I look so sill—uh, I mean, stupid. But I have to admit, it's fun being stupid-dumb-dumb-silly! Heehee!

The images of diapers flew past his vision, the plastic disposable ones crinkling while the cloth ones showing off the wonderfully soft material before wrapping around the waist of an image of himself—an image that squealed with delight at being diapered, shouting the words “Biiiig hug!”

It really does feel like I'm wearing a big hug all the time! Why did I ever want to wear big boy pants? Big boy pants are stupid! I wanna wear diapees forever and ever! They're so comfy and they make me look so cute!

Stuffed teddy bears, duckies, and other creatures sailed by before giving way to a giant stuffed version of Mr. Puffybun, which smiled warmly at him and told him that he was a cute helpless little baby digimon who wanted to hug Mr. Puffybun all day long.

I am! I do! I wanna hug him forever!

The scenes then started over again from the beginning before finally ending with a chorus of Takuyamons and stuffies surrounding the giant Antylamon, shouting one phrase in joyful unison:

“Now you're a baby! Just a happy baby! A helpless happy widdle baby!”

Now I'm a baby! Just a happy baby! A helpless happy widdle baby!

The program ended, and the boy snapped out of the reverie... but what he had thought and seen during the experience remained, shaming the small part of him that was still human... a part that was seconds from vanishing forever. He tried to think back—tried to remember his human family—and that was when he realized what was taken from him.

It was the most horrifying theft yet. One he never thought possible.

He no longer remembered what they looked or sounded like, what their names were, where they lived... what his own last name was. All that remained were blurry first-person images with blank spaces where someone used to be.

Takuya sniffled in spite of himself. He knew he wasn't really a digimon, he knew he really belonged in the human world with his human mommy—mother? Mommy? The images were blurry, but he remembered what he believed to be the last thing he did in the human world; his mommy gave him a diapie change and—

No! That's not right... is it? Wasn't I always little? No, I remember I had friends... a number of them, I think... we were trying to do something...

Unbeknownst to Takuya, he had also lost all memory of his friends' names and identities—but it was only unknown because Ranamon had a plan to fill in the new blanks, picking him out of the bouncer and strapping him into his stroller.

“Wh-where we going, mommy?”

I'm taking you to play with your friends, silly baby! They're waiting for you at the Primary Village with Nanny Gekomon!”

Primary Village? Nanny Gekomon? He vaguely recalled that a primary village was where digi-eggs were hatched and digi-mommies and digi-daddies took their little ones to play with other baby digimon... or something. As for “Nanny Gekomon”, he knew full well who that was—the nice digimon who played happy music for him every time Ranamon took him outside.

What he did not know, and could not know, was that this primary village was the origin of the plan he was a victim of: it began as a “re-education camp” where rebellious digimon were regressed to their rookie forms, brainwashed into being baby digimon, then re-educated to be loyal servants of Cherubimon. Only after the first successful generation had entered new lives as willing subjects of their dark master had the thought occurred to test it on the digidestined. Upon arrival, Takuyamon saw five baby bouncers, four of them containing occupants; among them were a Veemon, a Gatomon, an Agumon, and a Terriermon. All wore thick diapers, babyish clothes, and bonnets on their heads, and held stuffed antylamons of their own—though each stuffie had a slightly different appearance and color scheme. As Takuya was removed from his stroller and placed into the empty bouncer, the Gekomon spoke up and gestured to him.

Look everyone, here's your friend! He's here!”

A bit of mild confusion came over the captive digimon and Takuya...

Wait, do I know them? I don't think they're the friends I had, and I'm sure I've never met these guys bef—

...until a few notes were played on Gekomon's horn, causing all of them to erupt in happy giggles.

I'm such a silly-billy! Of course I know them! I've known them all since I was hatched from my digi-egg! Of course they're my friends!

Takuya smiled in thought; where once there were memories of himself as a human fighting alongside Koji, Junpei, Izumi and Tomoki, and transforming into the powerful warrior of fire known as Agunimon to save the Digital World from the evil Cherubimon, there were now memories of himself as baby Takuyamon crawling and babbling happily alongside Veemon, Gatomon, Agumon and Terriermon—memories of big group hugs, of happily announcing to each other every time they wet themselves, and of snuggling up to each other for naptime.

Happily bouncing up and down in the bouncer alongside the others, he listened as Gekomon—now firmly established in his mind as simply “nanny”—began to speak.

“Okay, widdle babies, it's time to play a special game! I'm going to say something, and you're all going to repeat it! Won't that be fun?”

A blow of the horn had the entire group giggling and shouting their excitement.

“Alright, now repeat after me: Hail Cherubimon!”

“Haiw Chewubimon!” A couple of notes on the horn followed the response, sending waves of joy through the diapered audience.

“Very good! Repeat after me: Cherubimon is my pa-pa!”

“Chewubimon is my pa-pa!” The horn melody was a little longer and more complex this time, resulting in the blissful feeling being even stronger.

“Oh, you're all doing sooo well! Repeat after me: I love to obey Cherubimon!”

“I wuv to obey Chewubimon!” The melody was even longer and the happy feelings seemed to swell even further than before.

“Yes, that's right! Such good obedient widdle babies! Repeat after me: I want to obey Cherubimon forever and ever!”

“I wanna obey Chewubimon fowevew an' evew!”

The horn played almost a full passage now, and the sheer joy Takuya felt seemed to fill him almost to bursting.

“One last thing and you all get a very special reward: Say everything you just said in a row!”

Takuya smiled. “Haiw Chewubimon!”

Cherubimon is the best ever! Mommy serves him, and I wanna serve him just like my mommy!

“Chewubimon is my pa-pa!”

Cherubimon is my pa-pa and I love him and he loves me because I'm his widdle grandbabymon!

“I wuv to obey Chewubimon!”

It feels soooo good to be an obedient widdle bitty baby diaper digimon for mommy and pa-pa! Obeying is so much fun!

“I wanna obey Chewubimon fowevew an' evew!”

The horn melody that followed was a veritable symphony, grand and wonderful; Takuya felt a near-ocean of utter joy fill him up, causing him to laugh so hard he wet himself—and wet, and wet, and wet, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh! Every fear or doubt was banished forever, along with what little remained of his human mind. Widdle Takuyamon was here to stay, and widdle Takuyamon would never leave.

“Abababagah! A-pbbbbbbt! Bububagabooooobuababa! Wuv Chewubimon, wuv mommy! Widdle baaaaaaybee! Gagagabooboo! Wetsy-wetsy bagaababa!”

Takuyamon was lifted out of his bouncer and onto a soft surface that seemed to be a thick baby blanket that covered an area the size of a large playground; crawling over to his friends, the group of babies hugged happily. Then he saw Ranamon standing over him with a smile, and a thought crossed his mind. He wanted mommy's boobie! He held his arms out towards her breasts, asking to be picked up; his heart soared further as she complied, exposing her breast to him as he suckled happily.

I'm so glad everyone can see me getting my booby-milk in a wet diapee like a good obedient widdle baby digimon! I love mommy so much and I love being mommy's widdle babymon and I wanna obey Cherubimon forever!

As he drank his fill, Ranamon gently removed his bonnet, brushing the last remains of human hair off his head and shushing him. Nothing human about him remained to be recognizable; he was now truly her widdle baby digimon. True, the original idea was to just use this to re-educate him and the other digidestined... but Ranamon decided that someone else could just as easily take care of widdle Takuyamon's former friends. She didn't want this little angel ever growing up—and from that day until eternity, he never would.

Takuyamon stayed a happy giggly baby digimon for all time.

THE END

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My feeling is that Takuyamon is to Ranamon what Devimon is to LadyDevimon--not merely a different gender, but not quite a different species altogether. Digimon are weird like that. Some similarities, some differences.

Yeah while Devimon looks nothing like Angemon Lady Devimon looks a lot like Angewoman I just would've liked a picture of what Tayuka looks like for my imagination especially since all the other kids turned into digimon we can look up and find picture for

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the story. Some serious brainwashing going on. I don’t even think all that was necessary either. I think Takyua enjoyed being the baby. I am sure the brainwashing got him there faster but he was destined to get there eventually. Good job with this, I was happy I could give it a like. 

• 5 months later...

While looking over the names of the other "baby" digimon I realized the names were of the adolescent digimons wouldn't it have been better if they were captured to be reeducated that they devolve down to Koromon, Nyaromon, maybe gummymon and veemon is ok since demiveemon is a stupid devolved name i.e the baby II evolutions or even further to the baby I evolutions since Takuya is basically down to baby I at this time.