LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking My Dog For A Walk & Using My Diaper

I love to walk my dog especially after a few cups of coffee and a few burritos. I had a great day at work and went home. I had not pooped for 2 days and it was on my mind. I had wet my diaper on my drive home from work so I knew I was due for a good poop soon. I went till about ten p.m. and decided I should drink a cup of coffee before walking my dog. I drank two so I know that would give me the motivation. I took my dog out for a walk around the block. I felt the familiar rumbling in my belly and knew it was just a matter of minutes. My dog had no problem going, as for me I knew it was going to be a huge poop. I stood there leaning over a fence and just let go in my diaper. It was a big solid and long poop. It was summer time and I was only wearing a house dress over my diaper. It felt so good that I felt like walking around the block one more time to spread it around. I wet twice and it was like walking on clouds. I walked back into my house and lat my dog run up the stairs. i took a good shower and let the shower head wash me off like a power washer. I cleaned up and filled the tub with warm bath water and put my epsom salt and witch hazel and favorite bubble bath and soaked for about thirty minutes. I put on a fresh Rearz and passed out on my bed with the air conditioner keeping me cool. It is such a pleasure to use my diaper and I hope you all will enjoy my posts and stories.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 1/13/2019 at 7:12 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I love to walk my dog especially after a few cups of coffee and a few burritos. I had a great day at work and went home. I had not pooped for 2 days and it was on my mind. I had wet my diaper on my drive home from work so I knew I was due for a good poop soon. I went till about ten p.m. and decided I should drink a cup of coffee before walking my dog. I drank two so I know that would give me the motivation. I took my dog out for a walk around the block. I felt the familiar rumbling in my belly and knew it was just a matter of minutes. My dog had no problem going, as for me I knew it was going to be a huge poop. I stood there leaning over a fence and just let go in my diaper. It was a big solid and long poop. It was summer time and I was only wearing a house dress over my diaper. It felt so good that I felt like walking around the block one more time to spread it around. I wet twice and it was like walking on clouds. I walked back into my house and lat my dog run up the stairs. i took a good shower and let the shower head wash me off like a power washer. I cleaned up and filled the tub with warm bath water and put my epsom salt and witch hazel and favorite bubble bath and soaked for about thirty minutes. I put on a fresh Rearz and passed out on my bed with the air conditioner keeping me cool. It is such a pleasure to use my diaper and I hope you all will enjoy my posts and stories.

I did the same walking the dogs in the park but then i was in sureness pull ups with plastic pants under my jeans. I sometimes need to wee if its cold and and had to go in the bushes i just did not care that day and just wet the pull ups carried on walking the dogs. Husky's. One hour later two women wanted to say hello to the dogs, i had another urge to pee i just let go. First time i wet my self in front of people. The pull ups are good ones they hold a lot a few more wets before i got home. i didn't poop them though. enjoyed my day. pull ups were ok for that walk but i love  my nappies better.https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/13701-sureness-absorbent-pants-case-of-40-large.aspx

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
On 1/13/2019 at 12:12 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I always love your diaper pooping stories especially when the ones also include you masturbating in your wet and poopy diaper 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 12:12 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have done similar things walking my dogs.  But,  I am usually at a park and the walk is long. Nothing like having to go 3 miles with a poopy diaper,  then having to sit in your vehicle and drive home,  smearing it all over your butt