LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello to everyone

I am Evelyn and new to this site, but very old to the love of diapers. I started at age twelve with my love of diapers and continued all through high school and college. I was married thirty five years to a man that never identified with my love (fetish) of diapers. I am now widowed and my love of being a diaper wearer has never dwindled. I love chatting and talking to people of my love. i have never come out to my parents, nor do I wish to. I told my husband once and that got me nowhere for years. I will be as honest and as clear as I can be. i use my diapers for their intended reason, and use at work and at home. I am not incontinent in any way shape or form. I just love my diapers. Hello to everyone and if you have any questions please feel free to ask anything. I am not shy so please feel comfy with me.

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD Evelyn. Great to have you with us, and it’s nice to meet you. Please come in, and make yourself at home. There’s lots of fun, likeminded people here. I’m sorry to hear, you’ve lost your husband. But, when you have something you like, and friends to share with, it makes things easier. It’s to bad, he wasn’t tuned into your love of diapers. So, I’m wondering what you like better? Cloth diapers and plastic pants, or disposables? Well, hope to see you round, have fun, and enjoy! 

On 1/13/2019 at 5:40 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I am Evelyn and new to this site, but very old to the love of diapers. I started at age twelve with my love of diapers and continued all through high school and college. I was married thirty five years to a man that never identified with my love (fetish) of diapers. I am now widowed and my love of being a diaper wearer has never dwindled. I love chatting and talking to people of my love. i have never come out to my parents, nor do I wish to. I told my husband once and that got me nowhere for years. I will be as honest and as clear as I can be. i use my diapers for their intended reason, and use at work and at home. I am not incontinent in any way shape or form. I just love my diapers. Hello to everyone and if you have any questions please feel free to ask anything. I am not shy so please feel comfy with me.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Great to see someone who has been enjoying diapers for so many years... are you in diapers 24/7?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Evelyn  I've been a diaper lover since I was about 10 yrs old.  I have enjoyed wearing diapers on and off ever since.  I am also looking for someone to share my diaper experiences with so feel free to contact me and ask me anything you want.