Are you an AB or DL?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an AB or DL?

• Strictly a diaper lover
    • I'm a bit of both
    • AB all the way!!!
    • Diapers are not my thing

Actuall VLG, what DPF used to call "preschool". I do not even understand DL

I answered a DL, but I have played with bottles etc. I really love the soft feel of Huggies, I use them inside my daytime and night time, but I have never had anyone treat me as a baby it would be an experience I would love to experience some day. So I can't really answer a little of both quite yet.

DL almost entirely, although I am into some stuff that overlaps to AB, I'm seriously considering buying a onesie, or diaper suit or whatever it's called,  I really like diapers that resemble modern baby disposables (especially Pampers - the standard green ones, called baby dry, or active baby in some regions), and I like to get into a mindset of would be 3 to 4 year old me. But certainly not to like, several months old me. Not sure how would I even do that, but I since I remember the square root of jack poop from that age. 

But as for the explicitly (adult) baby stuff like, pacifiers, baby food and bottles, elaborate baby clothing etc..., I'll pass. 

Pretty much entirely DL. I don’t get too much into the AB side of things. I’m not a fan of activities which are too “baby-ish”, however, something about the diaper usage makes me feel what I describe as “smol”. I think this goes back to me as a child wetting the bed for a long time. I have a distinct memory of being in pull-ups a /lot/ longer than my peers, and being really distraught over having to give them up. I really loved my pull ups. I feel around the age of 4-7 (I think age 7 or 8 may have been the last time I was wetting the bed consistently) when padded, and won’t go too far beyond a pacifier/sippy cup, however, there’s almost nothing I enjoy more in the world than peeing my pants and feeling that wet bulge expanding between my legs.

I voted both,  but I'm mostly a  DL.  I mostly just like white diapers,  but I like Crinklz Astronaut and Aquanaut and ABU Little Pawz.  

I fantasize about being a little boy,  6ish who doesn't want to be potty trained and disciplined regularly for it.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...