LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think I got an UTI..

Dubious

Not sure though, but last day(s) I have had constant urge to pee, even when there is no pee in bladder and it seems to be just in the penis

Its very annoying, but not painful, or not much at least, just uncomfortable sometimes when I pee

The urge seems to just get worse, so I might just call the doctor tomorrow as I can't remember ever having something like this

Its weekend and only doctor is at the hospital and its not a problem, yet..

It has in fact gotten a little better since I started using pull-up for safety and peeing in toilet

I might/will deliver a urine sample on Monday, just in case

Dubious as discussed here get to the doctors and drink plenty of cranberry juice. The doc will likely want to know how you got a UTI as they are rare for guys. Normally  a UTI is something you get when you were playing around with caths and not being clean.

I've had UTI's out of the blue, no cath or diaper.  I am very clean and shower or bathe on a daily basis.  I think in some cases it may have been caused by soap entering my urethra while bathing and washing that caused the UTI.  They are not all that rare for guys and not always due to catheters and diaper play.