LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants/diaper covers/onesie advise

Sddiaper

I’ve recently started wearing disposables  24/7 and I’m terrified of leaks. I have thin legs so most of the covers I try still leak. The best I’ve tried are the garywear active covers but they still leak slightly. Any advise for diaper covers? Also any advise on where to get onesies that have sleeves more like a T-shirt?

26 minutes ago, Sddiaper said:

I’ve recently started wearing disposables  24/7 and I’m terrified of leaks. I have thin legs so most of the covers I try still leak. The best I’ve tried are the garywear active covers but they still leak slightly. Any advise for diaper covers? Also any advise on where to get onesies that have sleeves more like a T-shirt?

For about 20 years I've worn vinyl pants from Kins/Babykins of Canada. I fit well in their stock panties, but they are willing to make vinyl pants to fit. With your thin legs probably all that is needed would be slightly tighter leg elastic. Kins also make adult Onesies.

Being that you’ve just started going 24/7 as well, you also need to be more mindful of your diaper’s capacity at all times and don’t overflow it. As for the plain onesies, check ABU and Tykables.

Tykables has the best onesies in my opinion, including the kind you're looking for. I own several from them They hug you nicely when u get the right size. Since they stretch, I get smalls, even though I'm medium in most items DL related.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sddiaper said:

Thanks everyone! I just received my order of plastic pants and indies from baby-pants and they are exactly what I was looking for.

I was late to this post unfortunately but it is great to hear you bought something that makes you comfortable.

Like you I wear diapers permanently and have done so for almost two years.  I have a woman on Ebay that custom makes my onesies and when I buy them 10 at a time they cost just a little over $200.  These are so perfectly made as they are tailored to my body dimensions and fit absolutely perfectly.  One thing I have found with mass produced onesies from ABDL companies they often times do not fit right.  The other thing I have found is they are not as durable as the ones I get custom made particularly in the snap region.

One thing about plastic pants is you will find that a lot of brands wear out quickly especially when wearing diapers all the time.  Following the washing instructions helps increase life.  I went with Gary Activewear briefs made of PUL material.  The are by far the most comfortable and most durable I have ever worn and work great containing those pesky leaks.  I have bought 11 pair in two years and still have all of them.  The only reason I bought a second batch is because my pink diapers stain the white briefs pink.  I wanted to wear white briefs with white diapers and pink briefs with pink diapers.  They come in many different colors which is great to match your tastes.

I agree with Mark the PUL plastic pants that I purchased seem like they are going to last forever however with the material covering they do not give me the feel of actually wearing a plastic pant.  Then about a year ago I found that Fetwear sold a polyurethane plastic pant.  I bought several pair of them and have been using them for over a year and they still feel like the day I bought them.  The material is super soft and feels just like a vinyl plastic pant.  They do make a little noise if you are not wearing tight fitting cloths over them.  The leg and waist elastics are the most comfortable I have worn and comparable to the active wear pants.