LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lang plastic pants from Lifestyles Emporium

I recently ordered a couple pair of Lang plastic pants from Lifestyles Emporium. I am happy with the pants that I get from Babykins but I thought I would give the Lang pants a try as a couple people have told me that they are well made and comfortable. Anyone here that have tried them? I did place my yearly order with Babykins as well. 

I have some I bought from PeggyLu at LE.  They do remind me of plastic panties from my youth, especially now that VI Products no longer exists and no one makes Gerber style vinyl pants anymore.   I like them a lot.

The closest to the Comco, in terms of material and functionality are the Gary 7 mil panties. If I recall, the Lang material is grainy. The Babykins are close to the Comco in terms of fit. The Gary has a greater fit range per size, which to my thinking makes them better than the Comco or Babykins and the crotch is wider per size

Lang has (or had) a grainy side and a smooth side. They are rather thick, and somewhat noisy. The biggest difference to Comco is that they aren't quite as full-cut, and they have forward-facing leg openings. I'm not sure why they aren't more popular- probably because for the longest time about the only source was LE and they didn't "push" the product. Back when I got mine they were a good value and quality-made with the forward-facing leg openings being otherwise hard to find.

Bettypooh

The original vednor that I know of was Edley Enterprises some 34 years ago

Sears used to have rubber panties that were smooth on one side and grainy on the other some 36 years ago

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Lifestyles Emporium is still in business? I placed my order in early January and received my order confirmation number almost immediately. It is now late March and I have not yet received my order. I have sent multiple emails but have not received any answers. I have tried calling multiple times and the mailbox is full. I provided them with all the information requested as well as my credit card information. Their system did receive the order and issued an order number within the hour thanking me for my order. Please let me know if you can shed some light on this? 

• 1 month later...

I Unfortunately I have to believe that Lifestyles Emporium is out of business. I never received my order that I placed in early January. I placed several emails and phone messages without a response. Their website is still up but nobody's home. :(

Give it a couple more months....  (I know, you're saying "WTF????" )

Peggy at L.E. is well known for taking AGES to send out an order. I waited 3 months 1 time. 

The guy who runs Changing Times  Diaper Company use to resell her products for awhile, but he gave up on her too, since she could not meet reasonable delivery times.

She makes everything herself, so I don't know if it's declining health, old age, or something else... But it definitely is no way to run a business. I know after my one VERY DELAYED order, I've never ordered again.

Perhaps you can contact your credit card company about a charge reversal for not getting what you ordered.

Good Luck!

• 11 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, Soggy Bottom Boy said:

Does anyone know if Lifestyles Emporium is still in business? I placed my order in early January and received my order confirmation number almost immediately. It is now late March and I have not yet received my order. I have sent multiple emails but have not received any answers. I have tried calling multiple times and the mailbox is full. I provided them with all the information requested as well as my credit card information. Their system did receive the order and issued an order number within the hour thanking me for my order. Please let me know if you can shed some light on this? 

I have placed at least 3 orders for 10 pairs of of the excelent Lang white (matte side out) plastic pants, I get an instant comfirmation of order and then f**k all happens after that. (Luckily including no money leaving my bank account.)

The Lang pants are by far my favourites, as they most resemble those that Boots used to sell and my Mother would have used on me.

• 4 months later...

I saw a place that sold these. It had an advertisiment for them on the front window. I would say they were from the early mid 80's because the advert was a REALLY old Lang sign

I was at CTDC in Las Vegas a couple of years ago, and saw that he had a few pairs of Lang plastic pants so I bought one just out of curiosity. I wasn't particularly impressed...it reminded me of the three-for $10 cheapo pants.

I am told that Lang is now smmoth on one side and grainy on the other and you can decide whether that is the inside or the outside. I kind of think that is worse than grainy on both since it is a mongrel and bespeaks really cheap with the extrusion rollers being of uneven quality. I am told that the graininess is given fancy names like "embosssed", "textured" or taffeta" (shich is itself a very smooth cloth) to make it appear to be deliberate, covering up for the fact that the material is just plain cheap. Another mongrel was Wold in the mid 80's, it was very transparent. I got one pair of Baby Heaven and it was made of quite thick material that was grainy. I never even saw grainy material before late 1954 and when I told that the panties that were made of them were still "rubber panties" I could not believe it. They always cost about 15-20 cents less than the smooth material panties, and were associated with poor people and people who did not know what was good. In '55 I saw a girl's silver raincoat and later shower curtains made of that material and they too,where cheaper in price

I never saw so many different brands of adult-size rubber panties before the ABDL community got as big as it is. Before that, it was either Salk or Kleinert's, both , by 1979, were made of grainy material. So it appears that some real good has come out of ABDL

I have several Lang plastic pants. I love the crinkly,shiny and  textured plastic they are made of .I ordered several back around 2001 to 2003.....I have 7 regular pairs.plus a locking pair, a All in one and a bikini pair....all are still in good shape nowadays . The bikini doesnt fit so well now . Ive repaired some of the briefs with vinyl repair glue....I do remember the orders would take long to arrive even back then! . There was a period where Peggy Lu moved to California and took a long time to get her shop up and running. I know in recent years she seemed to be closed down for while, she seemed to have lost some family members and some staff.....I was recently wearing a pair of the old Langs and thought about seeing if her shop was running again. So just this past August figured I'd write and see what happens. After several weeks figuring she was closed up,I heard from Peggy...She was real nice in explaining about some personal issues halting the business recently. She did however say the shop was getting up and running again. So she said I could order items. So I put in for some new pairs and waiting a good while now but its OK because I know how things go over there.If people dont mind the wait you can still order lang plastic pants.