LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Metalhead

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

My favourites are Slipknot, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed and Ghost.

I'm not exactly the most hardcore metal fan as you can see but I like what I like :)

Nice!! I like all of those save for Avenged Sevenfold. I don't think I've really listened to them. I like Type O Negative as well, and some occasional black metal, mainly Mayhem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 9:01 AM, oliver d said:

Old metal head here,Man O WAR, Iron Maiden,Slayer,  Metallica before the Black album ,Venom Mercyful Fate,Bathory.New stuff only Sabaton 

Similar when I'm in the mood for it- I listen to almost everything music. Ronnie James Dio, Glen Danzig, Scorpions, and the earliest Megadeth too. A bit of it has returned with my discovery of Rammstein, Eisbrecher, and a few other "New German Hard" bands which started with my hearing KMFDM and liking it B) Can't find a lot to like between these times- a few songs were great but most I can do without.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, you all have good taste!

I'm a total metal head.  I like a pretty wide variety - everything from Ghost and Ensiferum to Meshuggah, Bloodbath, Obituary, Dying Fetus, plus a bunch of old school metal thrown in there.  I also have a soft spot for darkwave (Carpenter Brut) and industrial music (KMFDM, NIN, Ministry, Combichrist...).  I love live shows as well and just got back from a heavy metal cruise (https://70000tons.com/) which I highly recommend if you like metal!

• Like 1

Kind of Ecletic music taste, but heavy metal is definitely up there, currently listen to Kerrang Radio most of the time when I'm at home. Bandwise: Metallica, Slipknot, System of a down, Enter Shikari, Iron Maiden.

There are loads of other bands I could list, but they're probably more rock/ alt/ ska/ punk..... most of what I listen to is between Rock and Alt, so covers all sorts of random genres!

• Like 1
On 2/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, julio said:

Oh man, you all have good taste!

I'm a total metal head.  I like a pretty wide variety - everything from Ghost and Ensiferum to Meshuggah, Bloodbath, Obituary, Dying Fetus, plus a bunch of old school metal thrown in there.  I also have a soft spot for darkwave (Carpenter Brut) and industrial music (KMFDM, NIN, Ministry, Combichrist...).  I love live shows as well and just got back from a heavy metal cruise (https://70000tons.com/) which I highly recommend if you like metal!

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I may go on there one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im a bit more niche i guess, love powermetal.

masterplan, instanzia, dionysus, dragonforce, stratovarius, dark moor, dream evil, and some dragonland

i wont say just powermetal, but i have an affinity for fast guitar and clear lyrics.

There is a brother & sister duo from Mexico who started out in metal, then moved to the UK and got into Flamenco. Very cool synergy between the two. Look up "Rodrigo Y Gabriela" and tell me what you think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you know that Slayer's album Hell Awaits contains messages that encourage the listener to worship the devil, sin, commit suicide, and commit acts violence against others when listened to as is!

Love metal some bands to check out that didn't see in here

YOB

SKELETONWITCH

OBSCURA

LEVIATHAN

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM

TOXIC HOLOCAUST

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER

SUFFOCATION

LIGHT THIS CITY

HUMANITY'S LAST BREATH

GOATWHORE

GATECREEPER

COBALT

BLACK CROWN INITIATE

ARCHSPIRE

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Some of the heavier bands I like are: Cannibal Corpse, Infant Annihilator, Oceano, Carnifex, Cattle Decapitation, Amon Amarth, Brain Drill, Sun O))), Inferi, Shadow of Intent, At the Gates, And Hell Followed With.

Really there are too many that I like to mention. I also really like power metal such as Dragonforce and Rhapsody of Fire.

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, duluthdiapers said:

Let's see...... humm....... which bands do I love? ?

Just a sample.

94395.jpg

1000x1000.jpg

2_eluveitie78.jpg

vibeke06666111.jpg

20150319075822186.jpg

Oh goodness, my girl Tarja!  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  Beautiful, angelic voice!

I'm about all over the board, though I keep Pop and Country to bare minimum.  (I think it might be a felony out here to not like Chris Ledoux.)  Most of my tastes lie in metal and some 90's hip hop.  Most of the time, I have either KBPI or Nightwish radio on iHeart Radio.

• 2 weeks later...

Avid metalhead myself. Have been since I was 4, when I got introduced to it by my brother and sister. They got me into stuff like AC/DC, Motley Crue, Dokken, Rush, etc. Wasn't until I was 15 that I got into Metallica,  Megadeth, Crowbar, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel. When I started playing in several bands, I got further introduced to bands like Slipknot, Static-X, Fear Factory, Suffocation, Brujeria, Divine Heresy, Nile, Carcass, Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Buckethead, Primus, Alice In Chains, and sooooooo many others. 

All of these bands have been huge inspiration and influences on me as both a drummer and guitarist.

• 2 weeks later...