LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

lets face it

While I dont really feel the need to tell most people other than my therapists or previous gfs about my diaper fetish, and i dont care what others think, the stigma my fetish gets really gets on my nerves.

First off me wearing a diaper, and getting off on wearing and wetting it and liking to have a women nurture me and diaper and change me is an incredibly harmless thing. The fact that its so controversial is beyond asinine if you ask me. The fact that people dont understand it? Fine. Think its weird? Fine never said it wasnt. Name a sexual fetish thats not "weird".  The fact that people are absurd enough to associate it with pedophilia well thats beyond asinine as well. I a;so think this fetish is more accepted with people who are cool with unconventional things. I used to question and sometimes still do whether its "healthy" but frankly im done with that. Thoughts?

Not sure who says that but I never personally have had anyone associate it with that. I could really care less about what my peers think. I don't flaunt it and I don't feel the need to tell anyone but my partners or close friends who may figure it out.

Healthy is subjective to an extent. If it's taking over someone's life, become their obsession to the detriment of other areas of their life- career, relationships with family, friends, coworkers, etc then yes, I would say it's become detrimental.  But that's with anything. 

5 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

theres nothing wrong with my post. Not your place to judge me.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the post. But this is the 3rd time today that I have seen you post this. (and you probably posted it more times, I wasn't here all day). It can get annoying. There is no reason to constantly post, delete and then repost. 

5 minutes ago, mamabug said:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the post. But this is the 3rd time today that I have seen you post this. (and you probably posted it more times, I wasn't here all day). It can get annoying. There is no reason to constantly post, delete and then repost. 

okay now youre exaggerating I posted it once yesterday and got no response so i asked thoughts? at the end to get a response. Thats it!
?

As a CG, I get the pedophilia accusation leveled at me even from fetish circles.  And I have to wrestle with it more, because in my position, it does look a lot more like a pedophile acting out fantasies on adult partners.  And you know what? I don't give a fuck.  Fuck them.  If you let what other people think affect your mood and your sense of self, then you're in a bucket of trouble no matter what you do or don't do in your personal space. 

• Like 1