LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I prefer plastic backed

As I write, I am wearing a cloth-backed diaper. It was an accidental purchase. Bought the pack thinking it was plastic-backed and got a big disappointment when I opened it. This has happened a couple of times before over the years, and in the past I just threw out the whole pack. This time, I thought I would try them out. And you know what, they are not bad. They do feel good to wear. They have the nice bulk between the legs which is one the key diaper feelings for me.  This is not to say I am a convert to cloth. For sure my next pack will be plastic-backed. But I learned today that I can still enjoy cloth backing at a pinch. 

5 hours ago, Dyson said:

As I write, I am wearing a cloth-backed diaper. It was an accidental purchase. Bought the pack thinking it was plastic-backed and got a big disappointment when I opened it. This has happened a couple of times before over the years, and in the past I just threw out the whole pack. This time, I thought I would try them out. And you know what, they are not bad. They do feel good to wear. They have the nice bulk between the legs which is one the key diaper feelings for me.  This is not to say I am a convert to cloth. For sure my next pack will be plastic-backed. But I learned today that I can still enjoy cloth backing at a pinch. 

I agree.  I prefer plastic backed but I usually wear once or twice a week for a few hours when I get up early and the cloth backed diapers do very well, especially when I can get them at Goodwill for around $3 a package.

Can't seem to get past the "cloth" backed. For some reason, they just don't seem like "real" disposable diapers. Maybe because the plastic backed are more baby-like or a reminder of the earlier days when plastic-backed were the only type of diaper available. Geez I hate progress.