LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UK RADAR Keys

Hi

Just a tips for anyone on here living in the UK, who's going IC by choice. Do buy yourself a RADAR Key on-line. they give you access to most disabled toilets and makes changing a soiled nappy/diaper when out in public so much easier. I've lost count of the number of times I've been forced to change a very messy diaper in a filthy public toilet, often without decent washing facilities and often no cubicle lock.

The RADAR key has been the best £5 I ever spent, disabled toilets are so much bigger and cleaner.

But please do clean up after yourself and show respect to those genuinely disabled by letting them use the facilities first if there's a queue.

Happy soiling!

• Like 1

Thank you Davee. I was under the impression a RADAR key was something you had to apply for, with supporting evidence, from the local authority like a disabled parking badge.I didn't realize I could just buy one on line.
I don't generally use nappies or mess myself in public but with fortnightly refuse collections it would be useful to have access to appropriate places with a facility where I could sometimes responsibly drop off a used one or two off.

I think they're great. Once or twice I've had the odd funny look when emerging from a disabled toilet with no visible disability, but no-one has actually said anything yet.

• 11 months later...

A follow on to this for those in the UK, earlier today I looked on to the AgeUK website. I never realised it gave so much help and support to IC people. I just ordered a free "I Just Can't Wait" card which I can show in a shop or anywhere that has a non public toilet letting me go in to change. I have also ordered their Diapers noticeably cheaper then my usual Tena brand. So  a greta find. No questions asked on-line and I'm supporting charity!

• Like 1
On 1/10/2020 at 11:54 AM, DaveeBEd said:

A follow on to this for those in the UK, earlier today I looked on to the AgeUK website. I never realised it gave so much help and support to IC people. I just ordered a free "I Just Can't Wait" card which I can show in a shop or anywhere that has a non public toilet letting me go in to change. I have also ordered their Diapers noticeably cheaper then my usual Tena brand. So  a greta find. No questions asked on-line and I'm supporting charity!

I had a look on the site indeed loads cheaper. They do not seem to differentiate though as to which nappies deal with poo best. I use Boots own nappies they deal with both wee and poo but they have changed lately and are not as secure. Also, great if you can receive nappies through the post but unfortunately I can’t