LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Skool Games

tinkersmell

1953: HERE WE COME

The player who is it is alone at one end of the playfield which should be AT LEAST 15 feet long. Ath the other end is the usual safe area; "house" where the group is. The group goes to where "iIt" is during which the following takes place

GORUP: Here we come
IT: Where From
GROUP: New York
IT: Wha'ts your trade
GROUP: Lemonade
IT: Show it

at this point, the group members pantomime doing a certain line of work, agreed to before they came over. IT tries to guess at what they are doing with 3 or 5 depending on what was agreed to during the setup. if he guesses correctly the all light out back to the "house" and he pursues, trying to tag one of them to be the new It. If he fails at that and they make it back to the house. He is still It, returns to his station and the whoe thing repeats. Otherwise he joins the group and the ne It goes to his station and the process begins all over again

I learned this one from our second and third grade teacher who had to be at least 32 in '53

Same era: THE ERASER GAME

The class is divided into teams, since it was a small class, there were about 5 to a team, sometims one team was the boys and the other the girls.These teams would line up in single file. The person at the front of the line of each team was given a blackboard eraser and when all was ready the go signal was given. The goal was to pass the eraser to the person in back of you and so on up the line, then back down before th other team, to make it interesting, it might be agreed to that the passer cannot look on the way up and the reciever cannot look on the way back down. Sometimes it was done blindfolded to make it really interesting. A game consisted of an agreed-to or preset number of these "rounds". Players would change their position in the line between rounds

1952: OLD MOTHER WITCH; WHAT TIME IS IT?

I learned this one in second grade in the early fall of '52

This time It was "Old Mother Witch" there was the usual "house" some 15 feet away from the Witch and the group would gather about 5 feet away, or as close as they dared. They would chant out, "Old Mother Witch; What time is it"? and the Witch would give some time. IF it was other than "midnight" the chant would start again, followed by a different time. If she said "Midnight" she would light out after the group who beat it back to the house where they would be safe. If she tagged one of the group, that person was the new Old Mother Witch. If she caught nobody, this whole thing would start all over again. We would play until the end of recess or we got tired of it

• 5 months later...

Oh gosh, lots of them. I started playing on the SNES with my cousin, and we played Mario World, Donkey Kong, and Mortal Kombat together. Eventually my parents got me a Sega Genesis, so my cousin and I (and eventually another cousin) all took turns playing Sonic and Rocket Knight Adventures.

• 1 month later...