LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Reset V2 - Chapter 8 - Updated 21/02/2019

It's good to see that Alex wants to go to war, because she does have weapons to bring into play.  From a physiological point of view, she can work on strengthening her sphincter muscles to stretch the time before voiding to the limit that the chemicals her body has ingested will allow.  Better yet, she can defeat the chemicals by anticipating the looming need to void, and doing so on her own terms beforehand.  Psychologically, her instinct to make this as tough on her "mother" as possible is sound.  She should start by making every soiled diaper as messy as she possibly can.  Still, there are things that puzzle me here.  Unless no one other than mommy and daddy changes her, how can they maintain the charade that Alex is a boy?  How can she be changed in public unless everyone present is in on the gag?  And what is going to happen if Alex bursts her appendix, for example?  Stories like this typically rely on the unwarranted assumption that nothing serious will go wrong to the victim over time, or on the assertion that money corrupts all, including suborning entire hospital staffs to ignore the abuse.  Since some of these problems go away if Alex remains a girl, all in all it seems like a really bad idea to treat her as a boy.  Of course, every problem disappears if you keep Alex in isolation and, in the manner of John Fowles' The Collector, are prepared to kill her off as soon as something life threatening does arise.         

21 hours ago, Babypants said:

It's good to see that Alex wants to go to war, because she does have weapons to bring into play.  From a physiological point of view, she can work on strengthening her sphincter muscles to stretch the time before voiding to the limit that the chemicals her body has ingested will allow.  Better yet, she can defeat the chemicals by anticipating the looming need to void, and doing so on her own terms beforehand.  Psychologically, her instinct to make this as tough on her "mother" as possible is sound.  She should start by making every soiled diaper as messy as she possibly can.  Still, there are things that puzzle me here.  Unless no one other than mommy and daddy changes her, how can they maintain the charade that Alex is a boy?  How can she be changed in public unless everyone present is in on the gag?  And what is going to happen if Alex bursts her appendix, for example?  Stories like this typically rely on the unwarranted assumption that nothing serious will go wrong to the victim over time, or on the assertion that money corrupts all, including suborning entire hospital staffs to ignore the abuse.  Since some of these problems go away if Alex remains a girl, all in all it seems like a really bad idea to treat her as a boy.  Of course, every problem disappears if you keep Alex in isolation and, in the manner of John Fowles' The Collector, are prepared to kill her off as soon as something life threatening does arise.          

I would suggest that you just go along for the ride. This is just a dumb fantasy and nothing more :p

Chapter 7: What it means to be a baby

Alex awoke with a start to the sound of tapes being removed from her diaper. Immediately the older women came into view.

“Good morning sweat pea!” Her mother said as she stopped untaping the diaper and started to tickle her stomach. “It’s a good thing you were in a nighttime diaper or you would have ruined your mattress!”

Alex looked down and closed her legs. The diaper was absolutely bloated. How long was she asleep? Did she really wet herself that much, while she slept?

The sound of the second tape being ripped off and the diaper being opened up brought her back to reality. She was about to fuss when she notice something was wrong, like really wrong. She felt odd, she wanted to protest but just stayed motionless as her bottom was being lifted and the diaper removed. She tried to lift her arm, only to remember the panel that held her to the table. She was in her own head when she felt a new diaper being brought up between her legs and sealed, feeling it tighten up around her.

“All done baby!” Her mother said while smiling down at Alex and gave the diaper a quick crotch rub.

She was released, taken off the table and set down on her bum. As she was sat down, she notice why she felt weird. She brought her arm up to her face and noticed how sluggish she felt. It kind of felt like she was drunk without actually being drunk. Her mother was digging through a closet behind Alex, looking for something to put her in. Alex twisted her upper half around to look and immediately lost her balance and fell backwards. She tried to sit back up only to fail at it repeatedly! In a bit of a panic she rolled over and lifted herself up to a crawling position and tried to stand up with no success. She didn’t seem to be able to coordinate enough to stay balanced!

“This will just fine for the morning.” Her mother said turning around and presented a blue t-shirt with a picture of a cartoon boat on the chest. She straightened Alex up by pushing her back on ankles and brought the t-shirt down over her head. She was picked up and set back down on her bum. Her mother completed the ensemble by sliding a set of white socks over Alex’s feet. With that done, she was picked up and placed on her mother’s hip, accented with all the crinkles that came with supporting her weight with one hand and her hip.

“You’re being so good this morning, yes you are, yes you are!” She said as her face was almost touching Alex’s.

She was brought into the bathroom, which was a rather large one at that, and placed on counter near the sink. Her mother got a few items from the countertop and started brushing Alex’s hair into two loose pig-tails that were hung over her shoulders and down her chest.

“Just one more thing before we get the day started okay sweet heart?” She said as she was once again picked up and carried to down the hall to a new room.

When the light was turned on a silver chair, no too different from a dentist chair was in the middle of the room. The room had clouds decorating the walls and silver cabinets, it was the same room she was in when this whole thing began. Alex started to panic as previous memories of this room flooded her head. She was brought to the chair and strapped in while putting up a meaningless fight. She was secured by so many straps she could barely move. A sheet was brought around her neck and tied. Her mother walked away for a moment and came back with a metal bowl, hair clippers and a pair of scissors. Alex knew what was coming and started crying, unable to resist. Her mother placed the bowl on top of Alex’s head brushed her hand over Alex’s cheek. She was clinical with the process, cutting off her pigtails with the scissors without any thought of the girl who they belonged to. She then trimmed the hair around the bowl with the trimmers and shaved down remaining hair to a buzz cut. She removed the bowl and did a few small touch ups before removing the sheet and sweeping the floor, leaving the poor, crying 1girl in the chair. After what felt like an eternity she was unbuckled and once again picked up. Alex wanted to reach up and touch what was left of her hair but couldn’t bring herself to do it, she could only guess how awful it looked. Unknown to her, but she now looked every bit of a 7-9 year old boy then even she could fathom.

“Now how about some morning num nums?” She said as she asked as she bounced the girl on her hip.

As they were walking towards the stairs, Alex found it immensely tiring keeping herself straight. She hesitantly leaned against the women and set her head on her shoulder. She realized then, the shot she was given had tightened its grip. It really scared her, the ability to physically resist was going to be impossible now. She was almost unable to support her own weight for decent period of time, she felt helpless. It dawned on her that was exactly what her ‘Mother’ wanted. She wanted to cry but had no more tears left, just numbness. They entered the kitchen and she was once again, locked into the highchair as her mother started to get breakfast ready. She was given a little set of plastic keys to play with, and of course, she wanted nothing to do with them. As her mother walked away, Alex threw them as hard as she could, all 8 feet of it. Her mother just sighed and continued to get breakfast ready.

Alex was sitting there unable to do much, watched her dominator prepare what looked like pan cakes. The sound of a doorbell rang through the house. Alex straightened up and looked at her mother with a new sense of dread. Her mother looked at her and smiled.

“Don’t worry sweet heart, if you act the part, they will be none the wiser.” She said as she cleaned her hands off with a towel and headed towards the door.

Alex sat petrified in the highchair, trapped by the tray and able to move, unable to escape. Horror flooded her mind as realized people would see her with her new haircut, trapped in an infantile chair, with a fully exposed diaper. Anyone who glances between her legs would immediately know her status. She thought about what her mother said, if she acted like a toddler then they wouldn’t make fun of her because that is what they expected to see. If they knew she was an adult, and a girl for that matter, that would bring an unbearable shame like no other. She reluctantly caved and decided to pretend and act the part for now. She figured it would be better to swallow her pride rather than letting it crumble with someone finding out what she really was. Even if she exposed herself, she wasn’t even sure they would end up helping her get out of this situation and it would probably just make things worse for her.

“Wow Martha, he’s a cutie!” the voice of a new women bellowed. Ripping Alex out of her thoughts, she looked up at the new face of a larger, more round women.

“You’re such a kind soul for taking on a burden like this.” She said as she walked towards the highchair.

“Come meet the ‘baby’ sweat heart.” Her mother, now Martha, said to someone out of Alex’s sight.

After a short moment, a young girl around the age of 10 or 11, came around the larger women and curiously looked at the baby that was the same size as her. She was just staring and Alex looked at her, noticing her eye spying a glance between her legs before looking back up. There was a short pause before the larger women spoke up again.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt his feeding time.” She said taking a glance at the mess that was on the counter.

“It’s no worry, if you would like to help feed him, you’re more than welcome to.” Martha said while smiling. “Just give me a few minutes to throw some oatmeal on for him.  I was making some pancakes for myself and I was going to see if he can handle solids with something easy.”

“Sure, I can feed him while you eat.” She as and they both went over to the cooking area and started getting everything ready.

Alex just sat there, not 100% sure what to do. Out of her peripheral, she could see the younger girl just staring at her. She took a quick glance at her and the girl looked away and clearly didn’t know what to do. She walked over to a chair at the kitchen table, pulling it out and sat down. It was only a few minutes to actually cook the food, but aside from the conversation between the adults, it was rather quite. Alex readjusted herself in her high chair as she was getting uncomfortable with the younger girl casually trying to catch a glace when she thought no one would notice. Clearly Alex was an anomaly to this girl and she seemed a little bothered by their relative similarity with completely different circumstances.

The larger women brought a chair over in front of the high chair and sat down with the bowl of oatmeal. She said something derogatory in baby babble as her mother strapped a green bib around her neck. It looked like it had something written on it but she didn’t want to be caught trying to read it, she just assumed it was something embarrassing. With a rubber covered spoon, the women look a spoonful of the mush and blew on it before offering it to Alex. Alex hesitated long enough for the women to start to push it into her mouth. With a small fuss, she accepted and started eating. It was plain and nothing special, but the warmth felt good. The feeding was slowly taking place as a conversation was going on without either of the younger girls contributing. About half way through the bowl something happened that really grounded this whole situation. With Alex’s mouth opened, ready for another spoonful, a guttural wet fart erupted from her bottom. It was only about half a second long, but she had zero warning or control over it. She felt herself blush as it brought the room to a standstill.

“Uh oh, looks like someone is about to make some room.” The larger women cooed, looking directly at Alex with a small chuckle. Both adults let out a small chuckle and continued what they were doing, ignoring what just happened.

A spoon was pushed into Alex’s mouth as she just sat there, embarrassed that she just farted in front of three other people and they made a joke about it. She could tell that the younger girl was uncomfortable with the comment her mother made, getting a good idea what she meant. To Alex’s credit, she was doing a really good job of trying to look like she didn’t care, but it took all of her effort to keep from crying as her embarrassment was starting to bubble over. It was only a minute or two later when Alex felt a few more quiet releases that didn’t make any noise. There was a sudden building pressure that brought her back to reality and made her hyper aware of her situation. She felt her gut fall out from under her and the need to void become furious, demanding her attention more than eating. She could feel her bottom starting to relax without her consent. She tried to clamp down she wasn’t able to keep clenched for longer than a second at a time. No matter what she did, her bottom would keep relaxing. She could feel it starting to reach the point of no return when another mouthful of the mush was pushed into her face. Just as it entered her mouth, she stiffened and began to uncontrollably grunt. She stopped paying attention to the room as the mothers shared another chuckle and a joke about the face she was making. Some oatmeal fell from her mouth down onto her bib as she struggled. It came to the breaking point and trying to hold it as it was requiring way too much effort. Her control fading, her body gave up and started to release on its own. With a soft grunt, her eyes glazed over as she stared into nothing, she let out a few soft farts as the quiet sound of soft poop filling her diaper was only noise in the room. Sitting in a chair that was making her sit up straight caused the mess to fill the back and front at the same time, crawling up her vagina and her behind at the same time. She took a quick breath just pushed as hard as she could, making a much harsher grunt this time. Accompanied by two bubbly farts, she could feel it passing her crotch and making its way higher in the diaper in both directions as she was assisting in the process now. With a final series of smaller farts, it was over, sinking into the diaper as the tension left her body with one final grunt.

• Like 5

Hehehe! I like the haircut and think it was a good idea. 8 am a little surprised she wasn’t shown what it looked like but then again she is a baby so it doesn’t matter. The visit and this diaper change make for interesting reading and anticipation. Looking forward to more!

Lovely chapter. We can really see her reality now, as she loses control of her body and self. I wonder if the little girl will decide to play with Alex, or dismiss her as a baby, treating her as such. Would really reinforce Alex's new status in society now, eh!

One criticism though, which I keep seeing. Woman versus women. When you're describing one person, thats a woman (singular). When both ladies are talking, theres more than one person, so women (plural). 

Quick update: I've been really busy to work and I need to travel. I'm going to India for a week, then Japan for a month and then back to India for two weeks. I really doubt I'll be able to work on this while I'm gone so this is the last update for a little while, sorry folks.

Chapter 8 – Getting used to it.

She sat in shock, not sure how to process what she just did. She didn’t hear the idle joke the larger women made as she waved her hand in front of her face. She picked up the spoon and started to shovel the food into the mouth of the child who just shit themselves. Alex couldn’t even look up and stared ahead, she felt violated in a way she never thought was possible. The smell started to permeate from her waist and she glanced at the young girl. She was clearly not impressed at the situation and didn’t know how to react, but it didn’t look like revulsion. She had just shit herself in front of people she didn’t know and they were making casual jokes, taking it in stride.

“It’s a shame, I only just changed his diaper half an hour ago.” Her mother said and she put the final fork of pancake in her mouth, standing up. “He hasn’t gone since he arrived, so a messy diaper was bound to happen sooner rather than later.”

“He must have been backed up.” The other women said as she was scraping the bowl, getting the last bits of food out of the bowl.

“It stinks.” The younger girl said covering her mouth. “Can I go to the living room please?”

“Sure honey, the TV remote is in the pouch on the side of the couch.” Alex’s mother added as she started rinsing her plates off in the sink.

Alex was running recent events in her head over and over and was starting to cry. She felt her stomach roll over and felt a swell in her throat. Her eyes watered even more, unable to process the fact that she just pooped, in a diaper, on display, in front of others, while being fed, in a high chair.

“We’ll join you shortly.” The girl’s mother added.

Just as the girl left the room, the swell became a surge as Alex upheaved everything she ate all over the highchair and getting some of the women in process.

“God damnit….” The women said with a heavy sigh.

“I’m sorry about that, I guess he isn’t quite ready for solids yet.” Her mother said as she quickly came over with some paper towel, ripping a few pieces for her friend.

“It’s alright, I should have expected that could have happened.” She said while she began wiping herself off.

“Go to my room and see if you can find a shirt. I’ll clean this up and try feeding him again.” Her mother said as was mopping up what she could.

Both the young girl and the women left the room, leaving Alex and her mother alone. Her mother went to the sink and got a wet rag and started cleaning Alex’s face.

“Phew, you’re a smelly baby.” She said, finishing cleaning up the high chair. “But you need to be fed and you don’t seem to be able to keep solids down.”

She went to the fridge and removed two baby bottles of milk before returning to the girl and undid the tray. Her bib still had some throw up on it, but it wasn’t removed. Alex was picked up and placed on her mother’s hip with a quiet squelch. She grabbed the two bottles and brought Alex into the living room, grabbing a cloth from the open diaper bag sitting on the floor near the entrance. Walking over to the couch, she sat down on the opposite end of the young girl, who gave a rather grossed out look towards them.

“I’m sorry honey, you’ll need to deal with the smell for a little while longer.” She said as she crossed her legs and adjusted into Alex to a nursing position.

“Can’t you just change him first, it’s gross.” She said without considering Alex at all.

“No sweetie, I need to wait until he’s done feeding, I expect he was a little backed up so he probably isn’t done yet. If I change him now, I’ll probably need to change him again soon after. It’s only a poopy diaper, it won’t kill you to deal with for a little while longer.” She said and she finished adjusting Alex, with her diaper was still on display with the contents shifting, less than three feet away from the other girl.

She snapped the cap off of one of the bottles and placed it in Alex mouth, who started sucked immediately to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth. The younger girl sighed and started watching the TV once again. Her mother was right, as the end of the first bottle approached, her body tensed, gut lurched, and reluctantly, yet loudly, pushed more poop into her diaper. The sounds she produced prompted a wrinkled nose from the younger girl as her Mother quietly humming. She definitely didn’t want to make eye contact with the other girl after everything she had done. Alex was embarrassed as hell and was red faced the entire time. The fact that she did it willingly, while being fed a bottle, brought her to a new low. She crapped her pants with an audience, threw up on someone, and then crapped her pants more without anyone freaking out. She was supposed to poop herself, right? Why would there be a fuss? She wasn’t allowed to use the toilet even if she wanted to. She was being fed a baby bottle with a load in her pants and no one cared. It clicked, the realization that no matter what she did, should would be okay. She had literally pooped herself and the reaction was ‘business as usual’. She was afraid of what else she was going to be subjected to that would have the same attitude towards it.

• Like 3

I am bummed this won’t be updated for a while and then jealous about Japan. Someday I want to get there. I do understand about work though. I hope you find inspiration and some down time on your travels! 

• 2 weeks later...

I got pretty far behind on reading again and there was allot added to this story. It made catching up again good. I think given the circumstances of all the medications that her/his best bet would be total cooperation. At least until some of those medications have worked their course and she/he has a chance of fighting back. Then the timing needs to be right. I know we are looking at a length wait, but I will be looking forward to reading more. Safe travels! 

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I will work on this when I feel the drive to do so again. I apologize for letting it fall apart, but my desire to write will appear at random and that doesn't always fall in line with free time.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Eventually. I had a family and work a lot so I don't get a lot of time and what time I do have is normally spent on other stuff :/. Sorry to keep people waiting but writing is time consuming and time is a currency I lack.