LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Reset V2 - Chapter 8 - Updated 21/02/2019

So, a year ago I started to write a story and got a few chapters in but a really bad experience killed any drive to do anything related to this fetish. So, a year later I've gotten over it and decided to reboot the story by releasing a chapter once a week. I have up to Chapter 7 done and hopefully won't get caught up on posting vs writing. If that happens, posting might slow down but I will finish this story. It's very much a basic AF diaper fap story so don't expect a masterpiece. Hopefully it reads well and all criticism/feedback is welcome. Formatting on this forum is odd so I apologize if it looks odd. I'm rewriting the previous version of this story and trying to make fatter chapters out of the previous ones.

Enjoy.

Hard Reset

Chapter One: The Meeting

The Anderson's took three months to search orphanages across the country, three months to find the perfect girl. The main problem for them was her age, she was almost an adult and able to discharge herself without being adopted. Being months away from eighteen also makes the legal process harder as well, considering it can anywhere between nine months to many years for the process to actually go through. Not to mention, she would need to agree to the adoption as well, which is something they needed to pursue first. Their chosen candidate was named Alex. She was small for someone her age, at a massive 4’10” she was towering over toddlers and not much else. Having a slender “bean pole” build was also a major factor in the Anderson's decision that she was the one they wanted. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson where both in their early forties and loaded, if their initial meeting went poorly then they could easily grease the wheels to make it work regardless. They were going to get their girl, one way or another…

Alex shut the door to her room, sighing as she tossed her backpack in the corner of the room. She walked over to her bed and collapsed face first. She was burned out and wanted to decompress after her final week of exams. She was alone and she knew that the three other girls she shared the room with wouldn’t be home until later in the day. She was done with high school, although being delayed for a rather long time because of the reason she was orphaned in the first place. She knew she would be out of this place in a few months and fully independent. She took the opportunity to change into a pair of black sweat pants and a black t-shirt and laid back down on the bottom bunk. Now that she was more comfortable, she grabbed her phone and started browsing the internet for something to help her relax. Double checking that she was alone, she slipped her hand down her pants and disappeared into fantasy land. She was almost there when the door to the room flew open, a grey haired woman stood in the doorway, smiling from ear to ear. Alex pulled her hand from her pants just in time. Her face was flush but Mrs. Cooper, the head of the care home, seemed oblivious of what she was doing.

“Alex, I have a big surprise for you!” She said “Come with me!” extending her hand.

Her heart pounding at the sudden exposure, Alex hesitated.

“Right now?” she managed to squeak out.

“Yes, right now.” Mrs. Cooper lost her smile and stared right at her. “Take a moment to get cleaned up, and put something nice on.”

Alex didn’t argue, she slowly got off the bed. Still in mini panic mode of almost getting caught with her hand down her pants. Taking a clean skirt out of her dresser, she slowly walked up to her caretaker with the intent of going closing the door to change.

As she got close, Mrs. Cooper put her hand on her chest and looked her right in the eye. At almost six feet, the older women towered over her. With the heat still in her pants, the prolonged stare was the last thing she needed. Mrs. Cooper walked over the dresser and grabbed a large hair brush and hairband. Returning to the smaller girl, she grabbed her long black hair and roughly put it into a pony tail. Putting the hair brush back, she took the girls wrist in her own hand and practically dragged to out the door.  Walking down the hallway, she quickly realized what she was being led to. She was going to be made to change in the group bathroom while Mrs. Cooper was going to be waiting outside the stall. This was to prompt expediency and she knew it.

“A nice couple is looking to adopt you.” Mrs. Cooper said while Alex was quickly changing in the isolated stall. “You’ll be on your best behavior or you’ll regret it.”

This was a surprise, it was a waste of time considering she was close to being a legal adult. She wasn’t given the opportunity to be adopted in a long time because of her age. Having declined all of the potential parents, a lot of families just stopped trying to adopt her based on that alone. She just wanted to be out on her own, she was so close and she didn’t understand why Mrs. Cooper was even bothering to try one last time.

Once changed, she was once again led by the hand to the interview room. Mrs. Cooper stopped right before entering and did a few more things in an attempt to clean Alex up. With a somewhat heavy sigh, she put her hand behind Alex and guided her into the room. There were two people sitting at the table in the middle of the room. A larger man and a women about same size as Mrs. Cooper, both looked like they were straight out of the 50s. He was in a black business suit, sporting a dark red tie. The lady looked like one of those women on a World War II propaganda poster. Her brown hair done up with large curls that looked like she emptied a can of hairspray just to keep the shape. A red and white poke-a-dot dress, bridge red lipstick and a white furry number covering her shoulders. Alex was guiding to a chair in front of the two strangers. Sitting down, she just stared at the table. The large windows of the room where open, letting in the sounds of the city flood the room. Car horns, sirens and engine sounds added to the ambiance to the otherwise awkward moment.

“I’m Martha Anderson.” She women in the red dress said sweetly “And this is my husband Thomas.” She gestured to the suited man.

“We’re really glad to finally meet you Alex, we’ve been looking forward to this moment for months.” Thomas said with a mild grin.

“I’m not interested” Alex said bluntly, not taking her eyes off the table.

“That’s not how you talk to an adult Alex. Look at them when you’re talking.” Mrs. Cooper interjected.

“I said I’m not interested, I’m almost old enough to be on my own and I don’t need to be adopted.” Alex said coldly, still looking at the table.

“If you’re not interested, you’re not interested.” Thomas said. “We won’t force the issue. I believe we’re done here.” He said looking at Mrs. Cooper.

The couple got up with Thomas gesturing to his wife to take a lead.

“I’m sorry about that Mr. Anderson, she is too stubborn for her own good.” Mrs. Cooper said.

“I’ll go talk to her, let her know the possibilities you can provide her.” Mrs. Cooper said apologetically as they continued to leave.

“Thank you, there is no need. We’ll just go with the other option” Mr. Anderson said. “I’ll be in touch.”

Letting the moment breath, Mrs. Cooper standing in the doorway, shot Alex a stern look before walking off. She headed towards Alex’s room with the girl slowly following behind. Stopping in front of the door, she looked directly at Alex.

“The other girls won’t be staying in this room tonight, take the time to reflect on the opportunity you just gave up.” She sighed, putting he hand on her face. “I made you some food earlier and left it in fridge, I don’t want to see you out of your room tonight, you’re lucky I already made that food or you wouldn’t be eating tonight.”

With that, she turned around and left, clearly in a foul mood. Alex didn’t say anything as her walked away. Alex was looking forward to being left alone and returned to her previous activity prior to being interrupted. Alex took care of herself in record time. After laying there, staring at the bunk above her, the tingling having left her body, her stomach was letting her know it was food time. She went to the kitchen and grabbed the plastic container out of the fridge with her name on it. She opened it up to reveal a surprising good looking chili. After heating it up, she went back to her room and began to dig in. She was almost done when she started to feel drowsy. Standing up, she felt really dizzy, she sat back down right where she was, on the floor, with a thud. Her vision was starting to get blurry, a buzzing was enveloping in her ears, and then she couldn’t see at all, everything was going dark.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was actually thinking about this story just the other day, and here we are with a reboot of it. It was one of my faves back in the first release. Can't wait to read the updates! 

Please, continue!

39 minutes ago, ozziebee said:

I was actually thinking about this story just the other day, and here we are with a reboot of it. It was one of my faves back in the first release. Can't wait to read the updates! 

Please, continue!

Funny you are saying this because I was literally thinking about this story two days ago despite reading it months ago. Seems spooky... :D

• Haha 1

It's so good to see this story back. At least, I'm pretty sure that it's the story I remember reading. Regardless of my poor memory, this story seems familiar and it was probably awesome so, that means that this reboot will be awesome too!

Since I probably won't be at home over the next two days, here is chapter 2. I'm glad people are looking forward to it. They get longer with the new material.

Chapter Two: Reset

Her vision was blurry but she was starting to understand the world again. It took a moment before she realized she wasn’t in her room anymore. Her mouth was very dry and her head was pounding. She tried to move only to find she couldn’t. This set off every alarm in her body and adrenaline started pumping, shrugging off the drowsiness. The room looked like a doctor’s office, however the colors looked more like kids room than an office. Balloons and clouds decorated the wallpaper, however everything else was very sterile looking with metal counters and shelves. Looking down she realized she was strapped to a type of table that you would normally see at a morgue. What really started to scare her was the fact that she was dressed in only her bra and panties. Someone drugged her, undressed her, and tied her to the chair. Memories started flooding back and she was in pure panic mode now. Pulling as hard as she could, she wasn’t able to budge from the restraints. Tears started pouring down her cheeks, she didn’t know what was going on. A few minutes later she heard a door open behind her, she immediately stopped crying and went dead quite. The sound of heels clicked across the floor and what came into her view was not what she expected.

The women in the red poke-a-dot dress, the woman who wanted to adopt her, the woman she declined. Rage flooded her body and she started yelling at her, only no sound left her mouth. She couldn’t talk, panic replacing the rage.

“Calm down sweetheart, everything will be okay.” Mrs. Anderson said, putting her hand on Alex’s cheek. “I’ll explain everything sweet pea. You’ll be alright.”

Alex’s breathing was rapid but for some reason her touch was calming.

"My husband and I don’t get along very well anymore and we thought that adopting a child might help us communicate again. At the very least, it will be someone I could care for and be attached to.” She said as she turned away and began to prepare something out of sight. “We’ve spent months trying to find someone like you, around your age group. You’re done school as of yesterday and have no ties to a job or friends that anchor you to any one place. You’re small, light and you’re development has been reserved compared most girls your age. Almost unable to even fill an A cup.” She said with a small chuckle at the end.

Taking whatever she was working on with her, she walked out of sight and she heard metal clank on metal. The sound of a cart wheeling closer allowed Mrs. Anderson to enter her vision again, but Alex couldn’t see the cart. She wheeled over a chair and sat down before looking at Alex once more.

“Around your neck is a collar that cancels the vibrations in your vocal cords and will block anything you say. If you try to remove it, it will give you a nasty shock, so hands off. It looks like a medical device, so no one will try and remove it. It does allow some simple words, grunts, crying and things of that nature, but I’ll let you find out what works.” She said with a smile.

“Now, as to why you’re strapped to a chair, I needed you stationary so I can explain what is going to happen and not have you freak out. Before I continue, I want you to understand fully, that you are going to be OK and this is just how your new life is going to start.” She said and she put Alex’s hand in hers.

“We have adopted you, you have no choice in the matter. We will be raising you all over again, as our own. You need to be raised in a loving environment that will nurture in a way that you never experienced.” With a brief pause, she continued. “When I say you will be raised all over again, I mean it, literally.” With another pause she continued. “Since we’ve never had a child, we want start from the beginning. In our family, you will be introduced as a baby….”

Mrs. Anderson could see Alex tense. “You will be our baby in every aspect. Highchairs, pacifiers, cribs, onesies and everything else that involves a baby. But don’t worry sweetheart, your every need will be taken care of. You won’t even need to worry about the bathroom anymore since all babies need to wear diapers.”

This sent Alex into a crying fit, she didn’t want this, she really didn’t want this. Her brain was overloaded and her frustration just resulted in more tears since her verbal responses didn’t register.

“You’re such a cutie when you’re crying, did you know that?” She said with a smile. “I am your mommy now, can you say mommy?” she accented with baby talk and booped Alex’s nose with her finger. “We’re almost ready to start your new life. After this next part, you won’t even need to act the part since you’ll be living it.” Pulling the cart closer, Alex could see the cart had medical equipment on it. She started struggling again to no avail. Mrs. Anderson picked up a syringe off the cart and took the cap off before looking as Alex once more. “This injection will make your muscles have a slight delay, it slows certain signals from your brain and it will make your limbs feel sluggish.” Alex felt a small pinch in her arm. “You won’t notice this one until you can move again, however it will take a few days to kick in fully.” She said with a wink. She held up another syringe, taking the cap off once again. “This one is a little more fun, and took a long time to develop. As you know, all babies wear diapers because they need them. They aren’t expected to use anything but their diapers, no one even bats and eye because it’s normal. It will be normal for people to see you in your diapers, no one will be expecting you to be able to use the toilet. It will be a regular and normal part of your life to pee during a diaper change or poop yourself in front of strangers. The best part is that it will be just as much of a surprise for you as it is for the people around you.”

Alex’s tears were dried up at this point and she was just numb, she could still feel the slight heat of the first needle. She just wanted to go home, go back to school, to go back to being alone, anything but this.

“But, since you were rude to us earlier today, there has been a slight change. Not knowing when you need to go or when you’re already going why babies wear diapers. With the change, you will still have total control over your bladder and bowels. The building pressure will make it feel like you really need to go, but will have no ability to stop it. No matter how hard you try, it will happen. It might even feel like you need to go and nothing will happen, it’s almost like a roulette. You’ll have between one and five minutes warning before you inevitably poop yourself. Sadly, bladder pressure will only give a 20-30 seconds of warning. This is your punishment for being rude, and it’s a light one. If you were a good baby when we met, you would have been completely oblivious to soiling yourself.” She proceeded to give Alex another shot, this time it was around her nether regions. She give her belly a slight tickle after the shot and grabbed the last needle. Alex could feel a slight burning around her lower region, she was in complete shock.

“This last one is special, this will allow you to digest breast milk normally and sustain yourself fully if I choose to only breast feed you. I took a shot earlier that will help me produce milk, so you’ll be enjoying it from a bottle or from me directly multiple times a day. There is a side effect that actually works in our favor though. Since this changes some of your digestive capabilities, you’ll need to be regularly burped just like a real baby! It was a happy accident that I’m super excited about.” She proceeded to inject that final needle. “These take a few days to become fully effective as well, so your changes will be noticeable by everyone.” She wiped her hands off with a towel before covering up the needles with it. “I bet you want to know how long these will last.” She said as she moved the cart out of view again. Alex heard a rustling and a snap. Once again she emerged and got really close to Alex’s face. “Since I said we’ll be starting from the beginning, potty training doesn’t start for at least two or three years for a normal baby. It will last at least that long but it might be four or five years before you’re ready for potty training. You’ll probably wet the bed and have accidents for years after that though.” Mrs. Anderson reached behind Alex and undid her bra, taking it off.

“I bet it will be nice not to worry about wearing these anymore, they can hurt sometimes.” She said dangling it in front of Alex. “I should know.” She said grabbing both her double D’s and hefting them up and down with a small laugh. She took a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off her panties. “You won’t need these anymore.” Tossing them in a bin on the bottom of the cart with the bra.

Alex was beyond embarrassed, she hasn’t been naked in front of anyone since she was little. She never had a boyfriend nor had she actually had sex before. She never made it a point to meet boys and normally just shut down anyone who attempted to close to her. Her face was flushed redder than ever, but she couldn’t do anything about it.

“I doubt you can tell, but I’ve already removed all of your body hair so you almost look the part now. Once you’re in diapers, you’ll only be naked when I want you to be naked. Take a look at your clean girl parts now while you still can. Most of the time you see it, it will be covered in your pee pee and poopie.”

Alex looked down and was dumbfounded, she looked like a child. All of her hair was gone, not just her downstairs, but her arms and legs were barren. She only now started to notice how cold she was.

Mrs. Anderson walked out of view again for a moment, only to return with a diaper, baby powder, package of baby wipes and a tube of ointment.

“That hair won’t grow back until I want it to, thanks to one of those needles.” She said as she unfolded the diaper and placed it under Alex. She opened pack of wipes and gave her a thorough cleaning. She popped the ointment cap and rubbed it all over her hands before rubbing it all over Alex’s diaper area. Cleaning her hands off with a baby wipe, she proceed to powder her.

“Are you ready to reset your life?” Mrs. Anderson said with a smile, not expecting an answer as she brought the diaper up between Alex’s legs and taped it shut with two large tapes. “It will be okay sweetheart, you’ll get used to it.” She said giving Alex a kiss on the forehead. “I’ll see you when you wake up sweetheart.” She said and she pushed Alex’s black hair behind her ear.

Alex’s ears started to buzz again and she noticed Mrs. Anderson removed another needle from her arm. Everything was fuzzy and started to dim to black.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This is a very clean-cut story with fine details. I'm surprised how cruel and unusual the Anderson's are but I guess that's what makes a good story, eh? I know there are other stories with the same twists of temporary/permanent medical changes in a character that I have read in the past but this one is super merciless and hit me like, "Wow, I feel really bad for the main character." 

Well done, keep up the good work. 

Chapter 3 is super short, so I added 4 as well.

Chapter 3: Overload

Alex blinked a few times but couldn’t make anything out. She was in motion, confusion was replaced with fear as the world began to clear. It took her a moment to realize she was being rocked back and forth. Looking down, she could tell that she was strapped in a cushioned something. She was wearing a dark blue pair of overhauls, a pastel blue t-shirt with puffed sleeves, and plain white ankle socks. She was strapped in the device by a strap that went around her lower half like a soft…..she was in a baby rocker. Looking around the room, the only things that stood out was a giant white dresser and a large toy box with a bunch of stuffed animals littered around it. The fear was starting to get the better of her, her hands went down to strap that was holding her in. She yanked on the panel, she could hear herself grunt, the fabric stretching but it didn’t move. Frustrated tears formed in her eyes, she didn’t know what to do. She started trying to pull herself up into a sitting position, but the rocking and disorientation made it impossible. Her tears turned into a full on cry. The rocking started to slow as a green blob came into her tear filled peripheral.

“Awwww, what’s wrong sweetheart?” The blob cooed.

Alex noticed she was crying hard enough to start hiccuping and didn’t even hear the words being said to her. It was when she felt hands grab her under arms and lift her up and out of the rocker that she started to come out of the haze. She felt her legs dangle as something lifted her with a slight grunt. The tears stopped long enough to see Mrs. Anderson face fill her view. It was at that very moment, as Mrs. Anderson's hips supported her weight that she was reminded of what exactly she was wearing. One of her hands was lightly holding her leg while her forearm supported her bottom, her diapered bottom. Alex’s crotch was pushed against the woman’s side, pressing the diaper into her. The pressure on her lower region was alien as she felt the fabric rub her nether regions.

“I just changed you, so I don’t think it’s that.” She said and she rubbed away some of Alex’s tears. “I bet you’re hungry, huh.” She said, scrunching her nose.

She was dressed completely differently than before. She was in total mother mode, her hair in a loose pony tail, a thin green sweater with a white shirt under it and a regular pair of jeans. Not expecting any response from Alex, she started walking towards to the door. In this moment, Alex was exposed to the entire room. It was a fully stocked nursery, built for a baby, a baby…of her size.  A rocking chair and the baby rocker she was just in was in one corner, while the big white dresser and toy box were in the other. There was a giant white crib made of sturdy looking wood. On one side if the room, another large white object she couldn’t quite see from her still blurry peripheral. The room was blue with white cartoon clouds all over the walls, each one had a different silly expression on its face. The floor was covered in a bunch of puzzle piece mats that had letters and numbers in the middle of each mat. The mats covered the entire floor, giving it very playroom type aesthetic. The one thing that really stuck out was a bundle of silver and blue balloons that filled her vision as they left the room. Each balloon had the words printed on them. It took a few moments to digest what they said, and then, it set off every remaining alarm she had left. Written in colourful letters, the words displayed for everyone to see…

“Congratulations, it’s a boy!!!”

Chapter 4: Ground Rules

While being carried down the kitchen, Alex noticed one thing about this house, it was huge. They must have passed half a dozen rooms before reaching the stairs heading up. That room was in a basement, she couldn’t recall if there were windows in the room or not and this got her worried. When they reached the top of the stairs, the room opened up into the kitchen itself, revealing a full set of modern everything. Wooden cabinets with a dark green marbled countertop complimented every appliance, which themselves were all shiny black. The table set matched the wood of the cabinets with the dark tile flooring bringing it all together. Next to the table was a solid wooden highchair that would comfortably fit her. She was placed in the chair and sank into the green padding that seemed over filled and too soft for something someone was supposed to sit in. Before she even thought of reacting she was strapped and locked in behind a tray that latched around her waist so well that her hip would prevent her from pulling herself out. Mrs. Anderson went out of view and started rummaging through the kitchen.
“Why did those balloons say boy?” She thought. “Why was this happening? What was wrong with this lady? Wait, did she say she already changed me?”

A blue bowl filled with yellowish mush accompanied Mrs. Anderson as she pulled a table chair up in front of the high chair. She placed the bowl on the table and walked around behind Alex and tied a terry cloth bib around her neck. She returned to the chair and sat down, plunged a rubber spoon in the mush and held up it up to Alex’s mouth, waiting for her to open up.

“We’re going to go over the ground rules now that you’re awake.” Mrs. Anderson said as she pushed the spoon into Alex’s mouth, covering her face with anything she didn’t accept.

It was banana, just banana, she didn’t expect that seeing as it was a squished paste. She swallowed and reluctantly her mouth slowly as the second spoonful was pushed towards her. The women was going at her pace and not Alex’s, pushing more food before she swallowed.

“I’m your mommy.” Mrs. Anderson said and she continued to feed her charge. “The thing around your neck allows some words and that is one of them, the rest you will need to find out on your own.”

“Mommy.” Alex tested with a mouth filled with banana.

“That’s right sweetie, I AM your mommy and you ARE my child. You are now part of my family and are legally Alex Anderson. This house was built to build our special family. We wanted a clean slate to start fresh. Some of our friends have done it and it seemed like a good time to do it as well.” Continuing to feed Alex.

“Why the hell are you doing this to me?” Alex thought and started to get worked up even though she couldn’t freely move.

“Your father won’t be around for quite a while, he needs to attend to something to make sure you can’t be found. The old you is essentially gone and even if you managed to leave and find authorities, your finger prints and pictures will cause them to direct you back here.” Mrs. Anderson said.

This caused to Alex to stop cooperating and just stared as mush didn’t make it into her mouth, but pushed into her face.

“This is the last time I’m going to talk to you like an adult so you can sit there and eat while you listen or you can listen and then I force feed you the rest.” She said, setting the bowl down and looked Alex right in the eyes. She slowly opened her mouth as more food.

“You are legally nine years old, that is your official age and are flagged as a special needs individual. You’re in our care until we say otherwise. If you’re good, you’ll be allowed to grow up and have a life, otherwise you’ll stay a baby for as long as I see fit.” Mrs. Ander……mommy, said. “You will be treated as a baby at the age of one, you will do things babies do, and you will not be responsible for anything. If you’re inclined, you can think of it as a three to five year vacation, no responsibilities and no pressure.”

Scrapping the last of the bowl onto the spoon and feeding it to Alex. She wiped her face off with the bib before standing up with the bowl and walked out of view.

“I know you’re a girl, but I’ve always wanted a boy. It was too hard to find a boy your size and age so we decided to raise you as a boy instead. Until you’re ready to grow up, you WILL be referred to as boy. I’m still debating whether or not to cut your hair, but for now you’ll keep it. If and when you grow up, you can be a girl again if you want to.”

The sound of the sink being turned on gave Alex a moment of reprieve. “What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck.” Was running through her head.

Turning the tap off, Alex’s new mommy walked back to the highchair and looked at for a moment before saying anything.

“If you want to cooperate with this whole situation, I’ll let you in on a secret.” She said and she sat back down in front of the tray.

“Your mommy and daddy have a lot of money. When this is over, it might be worth your efforts just accept your fate and decide to start enjoying yourself. You’re getting a chance to grow up again with a family that will love you.”

Alex was very confused as to why they didn’t just tell her that from the start instead of all this crazy kidnapping nonsense. But she probably wouldn’t have accepted, regardless of any payoff. Since she was stuck in this situation regardless now, she might as well reap the benefits.

“We prepared for this for over a year now. All the furniture, all the equipment, all the diapers, were made for you. The diapers had to be ordered in a rather large amount in order to get them made for you specifically. You will not grow up until all of the diapers are used up. If you want to think of it as an incentive, in order to grow up faster, you’ll need to be more of a baby. When the diapers are close to running out, we will begin you potty training. If at the end, I find you not ready to grow up again, I’ll be ordering more diapers and it will all being again from the start. To give you an idea of how long this treatment will take, we had to purchase 10,000 of them and they are not going to waste.

Alex just sat there, dumbfounded and paralyzed. 10,000? She had to wear 10,000 diapers? No…she had to use 10,000 diapers. That thought alone was vomit inducing.

“Now……are you a thirsty little boy?” Mommy said with a smile on her face.

Alex was caught off guard when her mother put both arms under her armpits and hoisted her out of the high chair. She was so in her own head that she didn’t even notice the tray being removed. She was carried into the living room on with her weight supported by someone else’s hips, it was a completely alien feeling. They sat down on a sofa and she was pulled into her new mothers lap. She could see that her mother had a baby bottle in her other hand and could clearly tell that was for her. It didn’t take long for her to be readjusted and have her head supported by her mother. She was being fed the bottle, not given the bottle to drink on her own, meaning they were not moving until it was all gone. It was an odd experience, trying to suck milk out of a rubber nipple, especially when someone else was holding for her. After a minute or two of trying to get the rhythm, she was able to make steady progress.

“Now, are you going to behave yourself and embrace your opportunity to shirk all responsibility? Her mother said as she supported Alex’s head. “Or am I going to need to make you embrace it?”

Alex was thinking about everything that has happened since she was taken out of the highchair. She reluctantly couldn’t think of a way out of this situation, she was trapped. She figured is she couldn’t do anything about it, she might as well make it easier for herself. Remembering all of the injections, a chill ran down her spine, she was going to degrade over the next few days and if she couldn’t do anything now, there was no way she will be able to do anything in the near future. Her mother pulled the bottle out of her mouth and looked at her, waiting for a response. Alex hesitated for a moment and just nodded, their eyes not making contact. Her mother smiled and returned the bottle to her lips. The milk tasted a little sweeter than normal, something about it was off. It was still somewhat also hard to get the rhythm of sucking and swallowing, but she knew she will be getting a ton of practice in the future.

“Alright sweetheart, I’m going to go over the rules for you so you know what you can and cannot do. The closer you follow these rules, the more others will believe you are what you appear to be and it will make situations considerably less embarrassing for you.” Mommy said, watching as the bottle was almost drained.  She cleared her throat and started reciting a list that seemed practiced.

“Rule number one: You can’t take your diaper off, you shouldn’t even be touching it. If find you playing or fiddling with your diaper you will get a spanking that you will never forget. Good little boys don’t touch their diapers or even hint at their condition, it’s not for you to worry about.” She said, making a point to emphasize that they were Alex’s diapers by giving her crotch a rather forceful cupping every time she mentioned the word.

“Rule number two: Diapers are your present and future. You will be wearing them 24/7 and are expected to use them. The only time they come off is when they’re being replaced or you’re being given a bath. People won’t trust you not to be in them and will be expecting to see you in them. If you aren’t using them regularly, adults will think something is wrong and help you out. You’ll actually need them eventually so it’s in your best interest to wear them anyway.

Rule number three: Obviously, the bathroom is off limits unless I’m giving you a bath. You have no reason to be in there so if you somehow find yourself there without a grownup, that will be a reddening of your behind.

Rule number four: You will be changed when and where adults see fit. Don’t expect a change when you want it, it’s not your decision. It won’t matter if it’s public or private, inside or outside. If you need a diaper change while we’re out and about, you will be changed. You have a diaper bag for a reason so don’t expect to only be changed at home. You will behave yourself or there will be hell to pay.

Rule number five: You will wear whatever you’re dressed in, you will eat whatever is fed to you, and you will go wherever we take you. If you ever put up a fight about any of those, you will probably be spanked. If an adult puts a pacifier in your mouth, you are not to remove it. Same goes with anything else they do to you. If they only want you in a diaper, you’ll only wear a diaper. People will see you naked all the time so you will get used to it.

You can try walking while you still can but you probably won’t be able to support your weight in the near future, so enjoy it while you can.” Her mother finished, taking the bottle from Alex and setting her head over her shoulder and patted her back.

Alex was crying softly, she didn’t want this but she couldn’t do anything about it. Surprisingly enough she felt a bubble escape as she burped. She wasn’t sure why but she started to immediately feel better after that. Her mother pulled her back onto her lap and started cleaning the tears and wetness around her mouth with a cloth. She stood up with a bit of a heft and Alex settled on her hip once more. They walked towards a rather large playpen that Alex failed to notice the first time around. She was placed inside and her mother just turned and walked out of the room. Looking around she noticed that it had a bunch of toys inside. She could also tell that the walls were taller than a regular playpen, considering she was sitting and the walls were higher than her head. There was a bear on the other side of the playpen. It was large enough toy for her to lay on which just helped make her feel even smaller. She tried to stand up but quickly realized that she was suspended off the floor by the mesh floor of the playpen and it made it somewhat harder to balance. She decide to crawl over to the bear instead of trying to walk. She could finally feel how much bulk was between her legs alone with noticing that the diaper didn’t grab her clothing at all, as the fabric slid over the plastic with ease. It was noticeable enough to make sure that she wouldn’t be forgetting her attire anytime soon. She grabbed onto the bear and started sobbing softly once again. Alex faded into darkness as she cried herself to sleep.

• Like 3

@Nichole Kolibri

The reason it was switched to Alex because it's a gender neutral name. The whole boy thing is because I've never read a story that has a girl getting treated like a boy, only the opposite. This is not a transgender story and it's meant to be humiliating. I would suggest waiting for more until you say you don't like something. I appreciate the feedback about spelling, but it reads correctly to me. I'm not sure if there is a language barrier that might be causing the confusion.

@Everyone
Thanks for reading :)

@Horizon keeps doing you. This is going fine so far, I haven’t noticed the grammar too much but it hasn’t distracted me yet either. I think partly because it is either minor or I am just happy this is back! Please update soon! 

Love the story and cant wait for more.

Also for anyone else who reads this. If Alex goes at the Rate 4 diapers per day(Morning, Noon, Night, Sleep) it will take her Almost 7 years to go through 10,000 diapers, slightly over 9 years for 3 changes a day. I wonder at what Point small jumps through time might be made to show alex's progress through them and Her acceptance of them.

This is where I remember it getting up to as well. There are some minor grammatical mistakes, but my mind filters them out, so all good. 

I didn't remember the change to Alex until I read it. I think the girl will enjoy the gender change, as in Ch1 she seemed to have a boyish rebellious streak about her. So please continue, though I disagree that she should continue to be punished/tortured. There's no need for her new mother to do that, apart from reaffirming her new role in society. 

Eagerly looking forward to the next update!

I think this was where you left off. Definitely one of the most memorable stories alone due to the dark theme and rebranding of her gender. Very rarely done and it's definitely refreshing compared to the typical sissy story. Keep up the good work! 

Chapter 5: Babyhood

Alex woke with a start. It took her a few moments to register her surroundings. She was surrounded by the wooden bars of the crib…her crib. She had been moved and didn’t wake up in the process. What was wrong with her? She figured she was still being affected by the drugs and it was making her a lot more drowsy than normal. She sat up and immediately noticed a crinkle, louder than before, pulling the covers off her, she froze. She was naked, dressed only in a diaper, no shirt, no pants. She covered her chest, looking around the room only to notice she was alone. Looking back down, she examined the diaper, it was the first time she actually saw it, completely babyish in every aspect. White and blue with green trim and none other than a cookie monster banner at the top near the two large tapes. They were exactly the same a baby diaper, but a lot bigger and thicker, made for someone her size. She placed her hand on it, feeling the padding and she pressed on it. It was smooth and crinkled as she moved her hand across it. She looked around, completely unaware of what time of day it was. She got up on her knees and grabbed the bars, peering through. The rooms was the same as it was before, but she could finally see the white object she failed to see before. There, in the corner of the room was fully stocked changing table. Shelves filled with changing supplies and many, many more diapers just like the one she was wearing. She couldn’t clearly tell, but some seemed a little bigger than others. Her vision was back to normal, but the only light was from a night light, which didn’t help too much.

It was then, as she was looking at her changing table, she felt a twinge in her lower region. She knew what the feeling was, looking down at the diaper around her waist, she started to panic. She looked around the room as if she was trying to find a way out. It was only a few seconds after the initial feeling when it felt like a balloon was inflating inside her until suddenly. The sensation was that of really needing to so, like she was holding it for half a day. She blocked out the rest of the world as she started to involuntarily leak into the diaper. She couldn’t hold it, the pressure was intense enough to make her not want to hold it anymore. Letting out a small yelp, it released. She could hear what she was doing and didn’t care. The wetness poured out of her as the thirsty diaper soaked everything up almost as quickly as she expelled it. She could feel it spread throughout the diaper and expand between her legs. Just as quickly as it started, it stopped. She was frozen, still holding onto the bars of the crib. It took a moment for her to move again, she looked around under her, terrified about what would happen if it leaked. But to her surprise, the diaper held everything just fine. She slowly sat down and pulled her legs out from under her and hugged them, slowly starting to softly cry as she felt the snug warmness press against her.  She didn’t know what to do except sit there. She sat without moving long enough for the diaper to start to cool off. She laid down and covered herself with the blues clues blanket that was in the crib with her. It was silent aside from the casual movement that would cause her to crinkle. Disgusted, she realized that this is going to be her norm and there was nothing she could do about it. She was going to end up sitting in her own waste on a regular basis, it was a diaper after all. She started sob again, turning into a full blown cry this time.

She didn’t even hear when her mother entered or hear her ask what was wrong. She only noticed she was there when she felt two fingers enter her diaper. She jerked away and she pushed herself to the bars behind her. Covering herself with the blanket and stifling the cry, her face turning crimson.

“Don’t be ashamed sweetheart, anything you can do to that diaper is expected.” Her mother said and she lowered the side of the crib. “And nothing you do should be embarrassing, it’s all involuntary anyway and not your fault.”

She reached in and grabbed her by her armpits and pulled her up onto her hip. Alex tried to push against her mother, only to find out she couldn’t muster the strength to rival hers. With Alex firmly planted on her hip, her mother probed her diaper once again.

“It’s just a little wet sweetie, you’ll be fine.” She said after checking Alex, adjusting her on her hip.

A little wet? Alex felt like she burst a water balloon in her pants and her mother was saying it was just a little wet? She could feel it being pressed against her by her mother’s waist and it definitely felt like it was more than just a little wet. She brought Alex back through the kitchen into the living room again. Sitting her down in the highchair once again.

“Mommy needs you to be good while she gets you a late lunch.”  She said as she buckled the tray around Alex.

Alex waited a moment before trying to reach below and check her own diaper, she didn’t believe it was only a little wet. The tray was too close to her for to even stick her hand down and it was too wide to reach around it. She gave up after a few tries, putting her head down on her heads. She slowly opened and closed her legs, feeling the bulk and listening to the crinkle of her new underwear. She felt her hair pulled back and a bib buttoned around her neck and spun around so it was hanging down. A bowl of cut grapes, more banana and some bland cereal. She felt rather full as her mother hoister her out of the highchair and took her back into the living room. Once again she was laid down and a bottle was presented. As it was pressed to her lips she noticed was how much easier it was to drink from this time. She was a lot slower this time as her stomach was full but the bottle wasn’t going to be removed until it was gone. Her mother just stroked her hair and hummed as she drank. She felt like she was going to burst when milk stopped flowing. The bottle was removed and her face was cleaned off with the bib. Her mother placed a towel over her shoulder and sat Alex on her leg in the burping position. After a few minutes of her mother rubbing and patting her back, Alex felt something dislodge. It was that moment that a rather guttural burp left her mouth that the same urgency that struck her in her crib repeated itself. It was like a rapidly inflating balloon produced an increasing pressure until she was dribbling without meaning to. Her mother must have felt it as Alex felt a hand press her diaper as it was filling. Without a word her mother stood up with Alex on her hip, still peeing her pants, and headed back to the nursery. She didn’t feel as bloated now, she was actually feeling pretty good as every pressure was being removed from her body. She just placed her head on her mother’s shoulder as she finished wetting herself.

• Like 5

New content starts here. Thanks for reading this nonsense.

Chapter 6: Making it work

The plastic cushion crinkled as Alex was placed on it. It was slightly colder and woke her up from the passive daze. It hit her like a ton of bricks when she realized where she was and what was about to happen. She stared up at her mother as she learned over her, buckling her in with a large padded safety strap that covered most of her torso. The strap anchored her top half down and prevented her arms from moving, but allowed easy access to everything below her belly button. Her mother bent down and grabbed the changing supplies, including a new diaper and moved towards Alex’s lower half. Her mother opened the new diaper and fluffed it out before sitting it aside, all while Alex tried to push against the strap, able to budge. She planted her feet and tried to push herself out of it but she couldn’t gather the strength to move her whole body. She felt her mother pull her legs apart and then press her diaper making a quip about being a good boy for making soggy pants for mommy. Without any effort she tore the tapes off and opened the diaper, finally releasing Alex’s crotch to the open air. Alex turned red and started crying while trying wiggle away. It was enough to make her mother grab her leg and give her inner thigh a single hard slap.

“Be good or I’ll tape this wet diaper back on you for the night.” She said giving Alex a second softer slap on her other leg.

Her mother walked away from the table, out of sight of Alex, and returned with a yellow pacifier and pushed it in Alex’s mouth. The bulb filled her mouth, making her to breathe through her nose and forcing her to calm down a little bit.

“Now be good or you won’t be happy.” Her mother said and she went back to cleaning the naked girl.

Alex just shut down and stopped moving completely making her mother do all the work. After a few wipes from a cold baby wipe, her ankles were crossed and her legs were pushed towards her chest, lifting her bottom off the table. Her mother wiped her bottom and tossed the wipe on the used diaper, pulling it out from under her and rolling it up. Sliding the new diaper under her, the dominant women powdered her bottom before lowering her back and powdering her front. It was almost immediately when the diaper was brought up between her legs, Alex noticed that is was a lot thicker than the previous one she was wearing. She looked down as it was being taped on and the picture of big bird wearing a night cap made it obvious that she was being put in a night-time diaper. She felt the diaper tighten up as the final tape was being adhered. Both tapes were pressed down to make sure they were secure and then she felt fingers go through the leg cuffs, making sure it was being worn correctly.

Her mother undid the strap and freed her charge from the table. Picking the girl up, she carried her to the crib, set her inside, and brought the side up with a click.

“Have a good sleep sweat heart. Tomorrow should be an interesting experience for you!” Her mother said with a grin. She walked to a nightstand near the crib and grabbed a rectangle item off of it.

“If you try to take off your diaper, I will hear it.” She said as she turned a knob on the object and it became clear that it was a baby monitor. “Good boys leave their diapers alone.”

With that, she walked to the door and shut the light off, closing it behind her. The only light in the room came from the stupid night light. Alex immediately took out the pacifier and threw it as hard as she could across the room. She looked down at her waist and stared at the much larger undergarment that was clearly on display. Her crotch was covered almost to the bottom of her rib cage and it was clear that this diaper was made to take a beating. Her eyes watered up and she laid down, with her waist crinkling a lot more than before. She turned on her side, but her legs couldn’t close properly, so that position was not even close to being comfortable. She rolled on her back and closed her tear filled eyes trying to sleep. It must have been twenty or so minutes of trying to fall asleep when she felt the need to pee once more. This time however, was not the same as before. It felt like it was building and that she needed to go really badly and needed to go really soon, otherwise she would lose control, but that is exactly what happened. The amount of time from the initial need to the point of being unable to hold it back and urinating in her new underwear, was maybe 30 seconds. She sat there, feeling the small amount of warmth spread over her loins. It wasn’t as unpleasant as the previous times, and the diaper did a very good job and sucking it up. She wiped her eyes and sniffed, she didn’t want this but it was going to happen regardless of what she did. She started to break everything down in her head and thought about what was going to happen. She was being treated as a baby, diapers and all. She wasn’t able to speak and any sort of intentional communication was going to be met with punishment. Unless she was in the crib or playpen, she doubted she was going to be left unsupervised. She placed her hand on the diaper and pressed into herself. If this is something she couldn’t get out of and was forced to do it. If she was forced to do it, then it wasn’t her fault. If it wasn’t her fault, why should she feel embarrassed? She had already wet herself and had “her own” diaper changed by another person and she wasn’t made fun of. If she wasn’t being made fun of, then it was expected. All of this was something that was expected of her. She made the conscious decision that if this women wanted a baby, she was going to make her regret it. That eased her mind and she settled back down and felt herself relax for the first time since she arrived here. She felt a small dribble leave her downstairs. She thought to herself “Why bother, the responsibility of keeping my pants clean isn’t mine anymore. In fact, I’m wearing something to protect my clothes from ruining them because she expects me to do just that. I could dump a whole bowl on spaghetti on myself and she would have to clean it up, I could intentionally cry non-stop and it would be her problem. I’m going to make her life miserable if she is going to do this to me and that will make her regret what she has to do and make her…stop...this...”

That was as far as her thoughts got when she finally dozed off.

• Like 5

I want more!! Glad there is an update and I look forward to the next days adventures and how this plan could potentially backfire on her/him! Great update! I think it. Was nice to read the old stuff as it set things up and was a refresher of stuff but glad the new stuff no as well!!