LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you was given the chance to stop would you ?

If it came in a pill form or something and was only temporary, like all other medicine on the market

Diapers are a coping mechanism and stress reliever, so maybe I would go insane without it..

• 4 weeks later...

Under my current circumstances, I wouldn't give up the fetish - then I'd just be incontinent and hate it. At least this way I get to be incontinent and feel okay about it.

If my incontinence was cured, I think it probably would give it up. It's had too much of an influence on my life.

It depends on when the question was asked.

At age 13?  Hell yes.  In the 70s there was no Internet nor any way to determine why I was so f**ked in the head that I wanted to wear diapers.  Depends and Attends didn't even exist back then, and nobody talked about adult diapers as even being an option.  When one of my grandmother would stay with us, we had a commode chair for her, but I was unaware if she wore a diaper (and may not have for all I know).  As a teen I worked next to a medical supply store, and there was nothing in the store's windows that even indicated they had incontinence supplies.

Nowadays?  No. I like it, it hurts nobody, it's fun, there's thousands of people just like me out there, there are dozens of companies making money selling to people like me, yada yada yada.  

First, my diapers give me much joy.  Now, that being said, my early conversations with my partner went something like this:  "Yes, I know diapers aren't even remotely mainstream,  and for the sake of US, I wish I was into something else more acceptable.  But I'm not.  And it's not going away.  There's something I get out of wearing a diaper that I don't get from anything else."

So, no, I don't wish it would go away now.  However, there was a period of time of my life when I struggled with this, and DID feel cursed.  Now I realize it harms nobody, gives me comfort, and I'd never wish it away.

What?  Would I deny what I am?  No way.  I would never give up this if given a chance.  Please, accept what you are and stop wishing for something else.  I'm sorry, I was meant to be diapered and loving it.  It is what I am.  I do not wish it was something I could give up.  I don't wish for something else, this is perfect.  Diapered and cribbed, babied and enjoying my condition and accepting nothing else.  Call me what ever you will, I'm perfectly happy with my "condition' and I wish others could find something that makes them feal as good.  Let it be.  it is okay to be diapered and loving it.  I do, and so do so many others.  Stop feeling so freaked about it, accept what you are and to hell with the society definition of norm.  You are what you are and that is okay.  Your fine.  Accept it.   

A good diaper is very comfortable. Far more comfortable than underwear could ever be once you find a diaper combination that fits you well. And it's important that you can trust their performance also. After that's been figured out one can be completely assured that whatever happens in there you can go about your day without thought or worry. You just need to understand that everything has it's limits and don't push thing beyond those limits. Stopping for me is a non-issue because I can't stop nor would I want to if I could.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, dyperbole said:

It depends on when the question was asked.

At age 13?  Hell yes.  In the 70s there was no Internet nor any way to determine why I was so f**ked in the head that I wanted to wear diapers.  Depends and Attends didn't even exist back then, and nobody talked about adult diapers as even being an option.  When one of my grandmother would stay with us, we had a commode chair for her, but I was unaware if she wore a diaper (and may not have for all I know).  As a teen I worked next to a medical supply store, and there was nothing in the store's windows that even indicated they had incontinence supplies.

Nowadays?  No. I like it, it hurts nobody, it's fun, there's thousands of people just like me out there, there are dozens of companies making money selling to people like me, yada yada yada.  

J

Just thought I would let you know that attends came out in 1978,depends in 84.I got my first attends through sears.

16 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

J

Just thought I would let you know that attends came out in 1978,depends in 84.I got my first attends through sears.

Depends (pun intended) on your source.  According to their own web site Attends didn't come out until 1980.  According to this newspaper article they came out in 1978 but were mainly used in hospitals.  It also doesn't mean they were available everywhere in 1980.  Doesn't even mean that any were advertised nationally in 1980.  The earliest Attends advertisement from my local newspaper was in June 1982.  Notice the ad says that Attends aren't available in drug stores or grocery stores at that time.  So the chances of walking into a store and finding them even through luck was slim.

The first OTC incontinence brief I obtained was Depends in the mid 1980s -- it was garbage bag green.  

On 1/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, oznl said:

This question comes up from time to time and I’ve often thought about it myself.

I think the challenge for many of us in accepting such a “cure” is that diapers are a deep source of satiation for some mysterious need that we have and naturally, it is difficult for us to envisage life being any better with that satiation removed.  The visceral response is therefore “No!  I’m keeping my diapers!”.

But, as others such as Octavian, Ketcher and Rusty Pins have said, it’s not quite that simple.

If we consider the proposition (erasing the desire, not foregoing it), we should weigh that against the environmental cost, health risks but primarily, the social sanction along with the associated distress we may cause to our immediate others if not ourselves in this pursuit.

If I could simply “flip a switch” and kill this need without any other adverse effect, I would.

If, however, we are talking about some kind of Calvinistic “twelve-step” program featuring repression, denial, suffering and the substitution of one deviant identity model for another, then my response would be “No thank you but can you pass me that tub of cream there, I think I may have just soiled my nappy”.

I’ll take my psychological dysfunction au naturel please.

That is an excellent response. Most of the other responses seem to ignore the premise of the question which is to remove the entire ABDL drive and need without negative consequences. I suspect, most would take that option if they considered it properly. Most cannot even conceive of a non-ABDL life, but the reality for many is that if they could, they would.

On 2/28/2019 at 8:57 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Most of the other responses seem to ignore the premise of the question which is to remove the entire ABDL drive and need without negative consequences.

I don't think "most" is appropriate here, or even "many". I know most positively that I took it in it's full context. I both like being a different sort and like wearing diapers for their own sake, as well as the convenience of not not needing to go pee when I don't want that interruption. To me it's totally practical and logical as well as secure and pleasant. I'm not sure I'd feel this way now without the long experience I have of wearing diapers but I can't rule out that it would have happened anyway.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, iweardiapers said:

I’d someone cane up with a cure to where you could stop this fetish would you give it up? I know I personally would not because honestly life would be super boring lol, basic underwear is just bland. I love the feeling of being padded way too much lol 

Well said, wearing gives me a lot of comfort and enjoyment, if I woke up one morning without any need for wearing I would feel sad, for me it's a safe and healthy means of relaxation, 

I used to say no to this question. But if I define “chance to stop” as a chance stop needing all the things I get from diapers, yes, I’d give it up.

It’s one more thing that makes it that much harder to find a significant other, and in this decade of my life, that’s what I want. It’s fucking hard enough already.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I used to say no to this question. But if I define “chance to stop” as a chance stop needing all the things I get from diapers, yes, I’d give it up.

It’s one more thing that makes it that much harder to find a significant other, and in this decade of my life, that’s what I want. It’s fucking hard enough already.

A lot of people get to that point after a number of years. The endless stress of it all gets to people and what was fun in their 20s and 30s becomes an obligation and burden later on.

Are you an author Alex? So am I and... a publisher.  www.abdiscovery.com.au

13 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

A lot of people get to that point after a number of years. The endless stress of it all gets to people and what was fun in their 20s and 30s becomes an obligation and burden later on.

Are you an author Alex? So am I and... a publisher.  www.abdiscovery.com.au

I still enjoy it. I hope I still do throughout my adulthood.

But if it came down to this and a happy marriage, I’d rather have the marriage. Ideally I could have both. A happy marriage is hard to find and even harder to maintain without this being a part of who you are, and as we all know, it doesn’t go away. So knowing I may have to give it up if I want a serious and lasting relationship, and that I probably will not be able to, yes, if there were a cure, I’d take it.

And yes, I am an author. I rejoined the forum to write this story. When it’s done, I may revise it and self-publish, but I don’t expect to make enough from it for the effort to be worthwhile.

2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I still enjoy it. I hope I still do throughout my adulthood.

But if it came down to this and a happy marriage, I’d rather have the marriage. Ideally I could have both. A happy marriage is hard to find and even harder to maintain without this being a part of who you are, and as we all know, it doesn’t go away. So knowing I may have to give it up if I want a serious and lasting relationship, and that I probably will not be able to, yes, if there were a cure, I’d take it.

And yes, I am an author. I rejoined the forum to write this story. When it’s done, I may revise it and self-publish, but I don’t expect to make enough from it for the effort to be worthwhile.

publishing your own book is rarely financially rewarding, but I can confirm from the multiple authors I publsh, that getting that book out for others to read is a big accomplisment that you can really enjoy,

5 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

publishing your own book is rarely financially rewarding, but I can confirm from the multiple authors I publsh, that getting that book out for others to read is a big accomplisment that you can really enjoy,

Message me.

I wouldn't stop if I could. However, nine months ago I may have said yes to stopping. I was much less confident about my little side then and I felt copious amounts of shame. That all changed when I discovered ABDL podcasts and this site. Over the past few months I have come to realize that this is in many ways an asset for me. I sleep like a baby every single night. I just snuggle with my stuffies and get a little bit of littlespace right before I fall asleep. Whenever I'm felling overwhelmed at the end of a long week, I can put on a diaper,  regress for a few hours, and come out feeling well-rested and ready to tackle my work. When I was on a car trip a couple weeks ago I was entertained for hours by just snuggling with my stuffed animals. After about two hours of that a thought crossed my mind: what do adults do on car trips? I was thinking I should do something else and then asked the question why bother when my stuffies were keeping me entertained. I love both my big and little sides. Each one is beautiful and both sides help me grow into a better person.

• Like 1

If it were just while I was awake then yeah, I would. I've long been tired of readjusting my clothes and worrying about leaked-out half moon wet stains on my pants. I could care less about wearing when I'm asleep.