LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you was given the chance to stop would you ?

If someone came up with a cure to where you could stop this fetish would you give it up? I know I personally would not because honestly life would be super boring lol, basic underwear is just bland. I love the feeling of being padded way too much lol 

• Like 1

The only people that are going to say "yes" to this cure is either 1) they are still ashamed or feel guilty about their lifestyle or 2) they  are incontient and rather not be.

Anyone who enjoys the lifestyle and is comfortable with who they are and what they enjoy - would obviously say no to it.

• Thanks 2

Absolutely not. I love wearing nappies. They are comfortable and make me happy. I sleep better wearing them and my butt looks awesome when padded! Wearing when camping also means I never have to leave the warmth of my sleeping bag when I have to go pee.

Why would I want to give that up?

If I could go back to being fully continent over my bladder and bowels, I would, but I would still keep wetting and messing myself, but it would be when and where I choose to do so, not when and where my body says go now without me having a choice in the matter.

I would, I'm in my thirties now and the binge / purge cycles are getting old. I never actually throw anything away, I just stash it away, but still. At the moment I've got hundreds of diapers in a closet that I have no desire to wear, worry about keeping hidden even though I live alone, and fear being found if I die because it'll be embarrassing. I guess I won't be embarrassed, because I'll be dead, but I'd still rather my family not find out. 

I'll keep them though because sometime this year I'll be back to binge and desire to wear 24/7....I'm otherwise happy with my life, including my sex life, and have plenty of other kinks and fulfilling hobbies. Diaper desires are just an inconsistent frustration mostly.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Octavian said:

I would, I'm in my thirties now and the binge / purge cycles are getting old. I never actually throw anything away, I just stash it away, but still. At the moment I've got hundreds of diapers in a closet that I have no desire to wear, worry about keeping hidden even though I live alone, and fear being found if I die because it'll be embarrassing. I guess I won't be embarrassed, because I'll be dead, but I'd still rather my family not find out. 

I'll keep them though because sometime this year I'll be back to binge and desire to wear 24/7....I'm otherwise happy with my life, including my sex life, and have plenty of other kinks and fulfilling hobbies. Diaper desires are just an inconsistent frustration mostly.

I’m going on 28 and managed to overcome the binge purge cycle. I’m much happier now that I’ve overcome that :)

• Like 1

Your fetishes are part of who you are, without them you wouldn't be yourself.

Sometimes you have to hide your fetishes to get along, but only hide them, don't go without them you need them to cope with life.

• Like 1

Yes, in a heart beat!  This is a fetish for me, I have loved diapers since I was about 5 years old, around 55 total years!  I have always tried to keep a balance between my diaper times and the rest of my life so it wouldn't get out of control.  Just about everyone would say yes because they love it due to the fact it is a fetish in one way or another, either sexual, nurturing or both.  If you didn't have the fetish, you wouldn't want to wear diapers.  It's the fetish ingrained in people that causes you to crave diapers.  Without the AB/DL fetish, we would just be people like everyone else, maybe having other fetishes like rubber, foot, bondage or whatever.  Yes, if I hadn't had this fetish ingrained in me at a very young age, I most likely would not have a love of wearing diapers.  I am who I am, I love the times I spend in my diapers and while I keep the diapers to myself, if I could be rid of the diaper fetish I would jump on it in a heartbeat! 

• Like 2

I agree with Octavian and Rusty Pins. The binge/purge cycles, the money I've spent, the fear I feel of being found out and judged, the way this fetish is perceived by others, I'd happily give that all up. I love wearing diapers, but it comes with its own baggage that I don't love whatsoever. So long as the cure was safe and simple, I'd take it.

• Like 1

When its a medical issue and your forced to wear, it becomes boring and a pain in the ass some days and costly. I would like to go back to the days when i could wear when ever or just for fun. i have never done the binge purge cycle.

This question comes up from time to time and I’ve often thought about it myself.

I think the challenge for many of us in accepting such a “cure” is that diapers are a deep source of satiation for some mysterious need that we have and naturally, it is difficult for us to envisage life being any better with that satiation removed.  The visceral response is therefore “No!  I’m keeping my diapers!”.

But, as others such as Octavian, Ketcher and Rusty Pins have said, it’s not quite that simple.

If we consider the proposition (erasing the desire, not foregoing it), we should weigh that against the environmental cost, health risks but primarily, the social sanction along with the associated distress we may cause to our immediate others if not ourselves in this pursuit.

If I could simply “flip a switch” and kill this need without any other adverse effect, I would.

If, however, we are talking about some kind of Calvinistic “twelve-step” program featuring repression, denial, suffering and the substitution of one deviant identity model for another, then my response would be “No thank you but can you pass me that tub of cream there, I think I may have just soiled my nappy”.

I’ll take my psychological dysfunction au naturel please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nope. I like who I am and can't imagine not being a baby. In fact, I'd like to be taken care of as though I was a 2 year old full time. Unfortunately, someone has to pay for all these diapers and baby clothes and that's me.

Sorry, at 62 and not knowing of AB/DL until a few years ago, I was the only adult in the world who had these embarrassing infantile desires, broken, alone, fearing discovery.  But the feelings helped with previous child trauma.

Wow, what a difference it made discovering that i’m not as unique as I thought!  Not only am I conquering my fear of discovery, but my understanding of myself has really took a step forward.  

I harm no one or harm myself.  So what is the reason needed for a cure?  The idea of “cure” is somewhat insulting.  To be cured of what?  To someone’s definition of “normal”?  No thank you.

I’m not DL, just AB, don’t spend a lot on diapers, only enough to enjoy the AB lifestyle, a break from the adult life I also love.  There is room for both.  

No thanks, I don’t need fixing.

• Thanks 1
On 1/10/2019 at 3:24 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

For me personally hell no! It makes me happy it's unique to me an I wouldn't get rid of it for the world. I have thought about this before but I just couldn't I'd rather give up drinking or smoking pot.

I was just recently diagnosed with diabetes, and it has forced a huge change in my daily habits.  Eating regularly, and eating better meals.  Giving up soda and ice cream.  My friend asked if I could give up my beer and wine.   I know it's not helping, but I'm there just yet.   I know I can give up alcohol if I must.   

The diapers are obviously not an issue, but that would be something that would be almost impossible to give up.  Like most of us have said, this isn't something I need to be cured of.   I'm dealing with anxiety, and coping with health issues.  Diapers are providing me with a coping mechanism.  As far as I know, they have a limited effect on my health- I might be shooting blanks, but at my age, that's not a problem.  It has a positive effect on my mental health and has zero effect, anybody else.

Urinary incontinence followed by bowel incontinence now defines who I am and am not willing to change it. So no I would change anything. Besides giving up something I really enjoy doesn’t make sense to me

On 1/9/2019 at 8:18 AM, iweardiapers said:

I’d someone cane up with a cure to where you could stop this fetish would you give it up? I know I personally would not because honestly life would be super boring lol, basic underwear is just bland. I love the feeling of being padded way too much lol 

Random, stream of consciousness thoughts here:

Cure: seems to imply some sort of pathology. Is a fetish de facto an illness for those for whom diapers are a choice?

If it brings peace of mind, why would anyone want a cure for a non-existent ......situation?

I like the feeling of not having to be interrupted by something as mundane as urination. "Oh...I just wet myself and I don't care."