LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Baby lover

tsaaboy

I have been a diaper plastic pants lover my entire life.  I bought my first pair of plastic pants when I was about 10 yrs old and have been hooked ever since.  I live in the Port Huron area and would love to share my experiences with anyone with the same interests.  You can contact me at tsaaboy@outlook.com.  I have been a solo diaper lover and wonder how it would be to share with someone else who has the same interests.

9 hours ago, tsaaboy said:

I have been a diaper plastic pants lover my entire life.  I bought my first pair of plastic pants when I was about 10 yrs old and have been hooked ever since.  I live in the Port Huron area and would love to share my experiences with anyone with the same interests.  You can contact me at tsaaboy@outlook.com.  I have been a solo diaper lover and wonder how it would be to share with someone else who has the same interests.

It's a shame you (and most Michigan AB/DL's) live on the other side of the state from me!

Yes I would like to talk.  As I have never had anyone to talk to it would be nice to share my thoughts with someone else.  tsaaboy@outlook.com  Contact me and tell me a little about yourself and I can do the same.  

On 1/9/2019 at 6:15 PM, rusty pins said:

It's a shame you (and most Michigan AB/DL's) live on the other side of the state from me!

Just because they live on the other side of the state, does not mean you still can not meet down the road at sometime.

15 minutes ago, tsaaboy said:

Yes I would like to talk.  As I have never had anyone to talk to it would be nice to share my thoughts with someone else.  tsaaboy@outlook.com  Contact me and tell me a little about yourself and I can do the same.  

Yes it would be nice to talk.