LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twist of Fate. Layla's return to helplessness Part 2 added

This is a story set inside the interesting world that @Sophie ♥ created with her story twist of fate. Also note I suck at writing due to learning difficulties so don't jump down my neck about grammar and that as I find it very difficult. Also am busy student so updates maybe slow.

The world is spinning and my head is sore. I slowly bring myself up and find myself in an autopsy room with a body bag lying on the table. A dark figure in a robe walks in.

“Special Agent, Layla Fielding just in time for the autopsy.”

I look over to the figure confused as they clearly not the medical examiner. I go to reach for my weapon but it's not there.

“Who are you?” I demand as I start to cut her off.

“Layla I should point out there are no weapons here so don't go thinking you can hurt me.” The figure says.

“Where am I?” I ask waiting for an answer.

“Layla you died, that's you on that table.”

“But I am here I can't, I can't be dead.” I start to sob hoping it wasn't true.

“It's okay to cry if you want, don't believe me open. The bag take a look at your corpse.” The figure walks around to me.

“I can't, I don't want to.”

“You want to leave here?”

“Yes.”

Instantly the room changed and I now find myself in a teenage girl's room. There is a desk by the window with game consoles and a laptop that is covered in flower stickers and butterflies. The bed is off to my right and is a nice double bed covered in pink. The wardrobe is in a corner that has a full body mirror on it, next to it a makeup table. The walls are a pastel purple covered in shelves and posters of girls.

“So this is your new bed room hope you like it.”

“Um urgh what's going on?” Layla says clearly confused.

“I will break it down for you as you were a good person. You died currently your body is lying in a morgue in plane of existence you call living. You were shot in the head and now have a big hole ruining your day and the look of your face, kinda feel bad for you on that one. This world you are in now is fate it is the bridge between the living and what comes after death. You will exist here indefinitely till you learn a lesson. However I will not say what that is. Ureh okay it's about Balance that is all you are getting. Now as shown by the state of this room the first part of it is you are now a teenager

I think eighteen not too sure. Any way it's time I leave for a bit I got other places to be, you're good here right?”

Layla looks at the girl and is unable to speak. After a few seconds of silence the girl disappears.

“Layla I hope you are getting ready for bed you still have school in the morning young lady.”

And with that Layla feels weird as her body changes shape slightly and all her memories disappear and are replaced with new ones.

I really liked this. Right now there isn’t all that much to the story but there is more than enough to get my interest. I can see lots of potential here and I am really looking forward to reading more. I wish I had a like to give it but still don’t have any for the day. 

Part 2 yes it's short but I have been very busy and can only write so much at a time. So would rather give you short bits and edit into chapters later. I chose this end point as well as I wanna take some time to think about the school a bit more.

Layla is dead! Right there and then she died completely her consciousness that continues to exist in the new form is just a shell. With new memories taking hold and her body De-aging to that of someone a bit younger than twist guessed, the person that was Layla is now completely dead. The only reminisce of the true Layla is now just a decaying corpse in a bodybag awaiting autopsy in the real world. But where she exists now she doesn't even exist, only Layla the 16 year old school girl exists and she is stuck like this indefinitely.

“Yes mom I am! Just looking for my PJ's” Layla calls back starting to frantically look around the room for them. She spots them hanging on the back of her desk chair. She starts to strip down to her clothes but finds she is already naked. The changes she went through must of took her clothes as well. She throws on some panties and her PJs before diving under her covers.

In the morning Layla wakes up and heads across the hall to the shower. She turns it on and starts to undress as it warms up. She steps in grabbing a sponge and starts to wash her body with it. Taking a little bit too much extra time around her breasts and vagina. Once finished she steps out and drys off.

Layla returns to her room and opens her closet looking for today's cute outfit. She decides to go with a plaid shirt unbuttoned, a pain gray undershirt and a pair of jeans. She looks in the mirror.

“Urgh I am so basic.” Layla goes and grabs her school things.

“Hey mom, think I will walk today.”

“Okay honey, well I am off to work you have to leave in the next ten minutes or you will be late okay.”

“I know.” Layla calls out n her way into the kitchen. She walks up to the fridge and grabs a drink before sitting down and eating her breakfast left out for her.

Once finished she puts the dishes in the sink and grabs her stuff before heading to school.

• 7 months later...

When you can write and feel better please do! I love this story and I am interested in seeing what happens next.

Thank you for taking the time to post the parts of your story that you have so far

4 hours ago, Jayme said:

When you can write and feel better please do! I love this story and I am interested in seeing what happens next.

Thank you for taking the time to post the parts of your story that you have so far

I honestly haven't been working on this for months just had too much stuff going on honestly not sure if it will be updated maybe it will again soon we will see. Been working on another story at the moment bit difficult to link off my phone but it's called awakenings.

50 minutes ago, Nappygirl97 said:

I honestly haven't been working on this for months just had too much stuff going on honestly not sure if it will be updated maybe it will again soon we will see. Been working on another story at the moment bit difficult to link off my phone but it's called awakenings.

will you be posting this new story here?