LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Guilty, but he wasn't sure why, Spencer went back to his room and crawled into bed. "Got it..." He murmured, pulling the covers over his body and shutting his eyes. He would fall asleep soon after and sleep until morning, past the time that Mya got up. 

Mya went to bed after she got spencer to bed and made sure he was sleeping. Mya got up early the next morning at 6 am. She wanted to get spencer up at 7:30 am.  Mya made breakfast got dressed had coffee.  Then she went to get Spencer’s uo. She went over and pulled the blanket off him and rubbed his back. “ come on baby boy wake up we have a busy day. “ Mya cooed softly.

"Huh?" Spencer blinked open his eyes, squinting at the early morning light. Why did he recognize this voice? Holy shit. Yesterday wasn't a dream. Cursing David silently, the young man sat up, the memories of the night before coming back to him in slow waves. He sat up, stifling a yawn. "Oh, 'morning." Spencer swung his legs over the side of the bed, careful of his choice of words. Mya didn't sound mad, but she sure was last night. Maybe she was giving him a bit of grace. She didn't really expect him to ask to use the potty, did she?

Mya smiles at spencer. “ morning baby boy let’s go get some breakfast and talk okay “ mya said. She grabbed Spencer’s hand and walked him downstairs there was a booster seat at the table.  She helped spencer in with minimum protest from him. She the tied a bib. “ you have that because of last night “ mya said. 

Mya  came over with a plate of eggs bacon and waffles cut in small piece with some apple slices and sippy cup of apple juice. “ eat up baby boy “ mya said giving Spencer’s his little kid silverware. 

Spencer returned the smile faintly, letting Mya lead him by the hand downstairs to the kitchen. He stopped and frowned when he saw the booster seat, but a little prompt convinced him to sit down without a fight. But the bib made him squirm away. "Mya, no." He pleaded, ducking down in an effort to avoid it, and fussing when she tied it around his neck anyway. "I don't need a bib! It was an accident. Everyone spills sometimes!"

He felt so silly in his race car pajamas and bib, sitting on a booster seat so that his feet didn't touch the floor. Forget dinner last night, he had never felt so embarassed. The young man looked down at his plate and plastic cutlery, then back up at Mya. He hated being called a baby, but the food sure looked good. "Thanks." A little shy about eating in front of his new mommy, he avoided her gaze and ate faster when he knew she wasn't looking. 

“ yes you do need a bib “ my said she poured herself some cofffee then sat in front of spencer while he ate. 

“ spencer we need to set down some rules I don’t think you realize how this works. I let you get out away with out of things. I’m going to ha e to start punishing you and adding more rules. Remember the rules we went over last night they take effect right now. The two you broke was you not calling me mommy or mama and not asking for the potty. You will be getting punished for both of them after you finish eating “ mya said as she sat her cup down and watched him it. 

Spencer took a sip from his sippy cup, having almost begun to enjoy his food and forget his babyish status until Mya informed him he'd be punished. "Could I get an exception for my first night?" He asked. "Kids are supposed to get away with things, haha... Right?" Knowing he'd be punished after breakfast made him hesitant to finish, so he took to nursing his sippy cup to prolong the wait. 

Mya chuckled little bit at Spencer she was going to feel bad about punishing him because he was so cute. “ nope baby boy you have to learn the rules and this is only way “ mya said she watched as Spencer drank his juice seeing he was trying to procrastinate. 

“ oh baby you can eat as slow as you want mommy will wait until you are done to punish you “ mya said drinking more coffee. 

"Please don't punish me." Spencer whined, setting down his sippy cup and pushing away his plate. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Of course he wouldn't now that he knew he'd be found out. He hadn't even had his morning pee and he didn't dare just get up and go. Not after last night. 

Mya just looked at her baby she felt bad but he needed it to learn his lesson. “ yes baby boy you be punished if your done we can take care of it. It’s nothing to bad “ mya said helping spencer out the blaster seat. 

She walked him over to a chair in the corner of the living room. “ this is the time out corner I want you two sit here for twenty min it’s. Then we will do potty time. If you move or talk I will restart the time “ mya said. She set a time and watched spencer in there corner.

• Like 1

Corner time? That wasn't too bad at all. He slid off his chair with Mya's help and padded over to the chair in the corner, sitting down as though it weren't too big a deal, relief evident in his face. "Wait, what about this?" He asked, touching his bib and turning to Mya, only to turn back around as he remembered his instructions. Right, no talking. 

Spencer wasn't used to having breakfast before he relieved himself in the morning, and the apple juice hadn't helped that fact. He sat in the corner facing the wall, trying to hold out until his time was up. Come on man, you can do this, he told himself. Time passed a lot slower in the corner. The pressure in his bladder began to build but Spencer was steadfast. As soon as Mya announced that his time was up he got to his feet and headed for the bathroom. "I really, really gotta go!" He announced, still in his bib and shifting from foot to foot in front of the door. 

Mya sat down on her laptop while spencer in time out thinking about how the rest of the day was going to go. She knew she wanted to take spencer out but he wasn’t ready for that yet. Mya kept looking at him in the corner she was going to spark him but decided corner time was the best thing right now. 

Once the timer off mya heard her little boy begging for the potty. “ what’s wrong you gotta where play I think we should was up first “ mya said trying to get spencer to say potty. 

The young man's eyes were wide with desperation and he tried to keep himself moving to assure his bladder was on his way. "Stop teasing me Mya. I'm letting you know like I said I would!" In his haste he had forgotten how he was supposed to refer to her, but he didn't seem to care, his voice getting louder as his urge got stronger. "I gotta go! I can't hold it much longer!" The thought of having to use the potty in front of her made his shy bladder grow tighter until it relaxed against his will as he practically cried out, "Please, I have to go potty!" 

Spencer froze as he began to wet himself, his eyes glazing over with a horror-stricken look as he felt warmth saturate his little boy underwear, soaking through to his pajamas and spreading across the front and down his left pant leg. It dripped at his feet, creating a little pool along with the rest of Spencer's dignity. The little wetter's face welled up with shame and his lower lip trembled. He took in a deep, shaky breath to keep himself together, then let himself into the bathroom and shut the door.

• Like 1

May was just about to take spencer hand when he had the accident. Spencer face melted mya heart upset he needed comfort right now. Mya let slender walk to the bathroom she knew he upset and confused.

mya went to slender room got him a change of clothes and a pull up. She knew it would be a fight but he needed it now. Mya opened the bathroom door. “ baby boy let’s run you a bath. You don’t need to feel upset all little boys have accidents it something that happens “ mya said gently as she ran the water.

By the time Mya had opened the door, Spencer had stripped himself and wrapped a towel around his lower half. Having glimpsed himself in the mirror, in his bib and soggy pj's, he had nearly begun to cry. "I'm going to take a shower." He retorted, a touch his anger accompanying the shame in his voice. It only worsened when he saw what she had brought him to change into. "Oh no. No, no, no! This was your fault!" He began to rant. "I-This never would have happened ever if it weren't for you. We had an agreement, Mya! None of that! N-No diapers." Though their agreement was only verbal, Spencer took it as the only thing keeping his dignity in tact. In an act of childish frustration he picked up the pull-up and threw it out the door into the hall. "Now just...get out!"

Mya was getting frustrated with spencer. “ we also agreed for you to be a child and you haven’t followed any of the rules. “ nya said she turned off the water and walked towards spender. She decided she had no choice she took the towel off him then turned him around and started to spank his butt. She felt bad but it was her only choice to get him to listen. 

“ baby boy this is for your own good” mya said. As she kept swatting. 

There was a struggle over the towel, which Spencer clung to stubbornly until it was snatched out of his grasp. With all modesty taken from him, he was put over her knee and spanked repeatedly until the young man began to weep. "I'm sorry!' He cried. "Thi-Thi-This is so humiliati-i-innnng!" Never once had Spencer been spanked before. Not by either of his parents, not with romantic partners- perhaps only in jest or flirting, hardly a tap to his bottom.

Now with a sore bottom and a broken spirit, the blond gave in. He knew he had been uncooperative, and it had only made things worse. "Stop, please! I'm sorry! I'll take the bath! I'll have my ba-a-aaath!" When he was let up he covered himself shamefully, sniffling and pouting with a face as red as his rear. 

Mya did not stop yet she kept going until she got to twenty smacks. Once she was done she looked at spencer. 

“ are you going to be a good little boy and not figh and follow the rules “ mya said looking into his eyes. She was very upset and you could tell. She wanted her baby to behavior not act up. She waited until spencer answers with a proper yes mommy before she checks the water again.

“ the water is cold but that your punishment for not listening early “ mya said.

For the first time, Spencer obliged with a small and defeated "yes mommy". Anything to make the spankings stop. Teary-eyed and sniffling pitifully, he didn't protest his bath. The water was cold and unpleasant, and only made him more fussy. He squirmed and and crossed his arms over his body for warmth, and was shivering by the time Mya finished bathing him. He welcomed a towel to dry himself off and finally cover his body as he shook miserably on the bathroom floor, his sodden pajamas and bib laying at his feet. 

Mya was happy that spencer was listening and didn’t complain. She looked at the pull up on the ground. “ okay spencer I want you to wear the pull up for two days. If make it to the bathroom all the time you won’t and if you behavior is really good “ mya said as she slid the pull up spencer legs.  Mya dressed him in a cute short and t shirt to make him look very babyish. 

“ how about some cuddle time on the couch “ Mya  suggested once she was done. 

Spencer's eyes flashed to the pull-up as Mya went to grab it. "We agreed no diapers." He protested, tightening the towel around his body as a protective shield. He watched as she unfolded the thick garment and held it out for him to step into, reassuring him that it would only be temporary. Not wanting another round of discipline, he kept the towel around his waist and hesitantly put his feet through the leg holes of the pull-up, dropping his towel when Mya slid it up to his waist. He blushed at the bulky padding between his legs and the babyish designs on the front, and he gladly allowed Mya to dress him in order to hide it all. 

"I guess..." He agreed quietly, shifting uncomfortably in his pull-up and adjusting his shorts in hopes that it wouldn't be noticeable. "We're staying inside today, right?"

May knew they agreed to no diapers but she wanted to keep her baby safe and protected. She also new wasn’t a diaper it was pull up so it wasn’t that thick. 

Mya took spender downstairs then cradled him on her lap on the couch. She carefully rocked him and patted his bottom. Mya absolutely loved this feeling of closeness to her baby . She would not want it to end. 

“ yes baby we will be staying in today I want you to get use to your routine and now it quiet time and cuddle time “ mya said as she continued the rocking and patting of spendcer.

Spencer, however, was reluctant to relax. He felt silly and embarassed; a grown man being cradled on his mommy's lap. Each pat of his padded bottom asserted his status as her baby. He couldn't fight it  

He looked up at Mya as she rocked him soothingly, holding him close and lulling him into a comforted state. He allowed his head to rest against his chest, and in a moment on absentmindedness he stuck his thumb in his mouth and began to suck. When their eyes met, he quickly took out his thumb and shrunk into her embrace, pretending as though nothing had happened. 

Mya was just rocking her baby when she saw bring his thumb to his mouth. Mya smiles sweetly at him but must of been embrassed because of it. She moved her hand and brought spencer thumb back to his mouth. “ you can suck your thumb baby nothing to be embrassed about” mya said as she teased it against his lips. She would switch him over to pacifier but not until later. 

Spencer turned red when Mya brought his thumb to his mouth, and he moved away from it sheepishly at first until she brought it to his lips. "I don't..." He began as though he were going to start up again, but decided against it and let Mya ease his thumb into his mouth. He suckled on it rhythmically, leaning against Mya for support while she cuddled and rocked him. He was beginning to trust her and starting to let his guard down. He despised David for what he had swindled him into, but in this moment he enjoyed being in his mommy's arms.

He let her hold him for some time while he sucked his thumb, and found himself dozing off for a half hour. When he woke, he had dribbled a bit on his face, and he took his wet thumb out of his mouth with rekindled shyness. "I didn't mean to fall asleep." He apologized with a weak chuckle, trying to prop himself up in her arms. "Um... Mommy? Can I get some water?"