LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Mya smiles she knew she didn’t have to take care of the bill it was David who did. She watched as the little boy took out his wallet and made a mental note to take that from him. “ your welcome David talk to you. Soon “ mya said. She looked at her little boy and smiled. 

“ okay honey let’s get going so you can see your new home and get ready for bed “ mya said with a smile. She stood up and waited for spencer to then grabbed his hand and walked out the restaurant.  

“ spencer I would feel more comfortable with you in the car seat but. Since this is your first day I will allow to sit up front with me. Your decision though “ mya said to him. 

Spencer gave a disingenuous farewell to David, who seemed entirely unbothered as they parted ways. Bastard. How could he do this to him? Spencer got out of his seat, having not even touched his apple juice with rhe kiddie lid, as if neglecting it would salvage his status as an adult.

His eyes darted to Mya as she grabbed his hand and he instinctively tried to pull it away, but out of fear of making a scene he hesitantly lowered his hand back down and allowed Mya to take it once again, following her out of the restartaunt in his stained suit and unhappy expression. 

"Front seat, for sure." Spencer made no hesitation in answering, looking over his shoulder before slipping his hand out of Mya's and opening the door to her car. 

Mya let spencer sit in the front seat. She didn’t want spencer in the front but she did give him the option. “ that’s fine buckle up please”’mya said as she got in the car and buckled up then waited for Spence too.

” So I decided to let your design you room. But I didn’t realize how late dinner went so we will do that tomorrow. But when we get home you will be getting the full little boy treatment and all of the rules take effect okay. We have not talked punshiments but I will if need I too. “ mya said to spencer as she drove home.

Spencer buckled his seatbelt and leaned back in his seat, looking out the passenger side window as Mya drove them to his new home. He turned his head to the side just enough to eye the time: quarter after seven. "I guess the 'little boy treatment' means I have to go to bed right away." It wasn't even late! Spencer was used to being up until midnight on a regular basis. He didn't how he'd ever get to sleep so soon. "What else should I know?" 

“ well not right away but your normal bedtime will be 8: 30 every night when we get home I’ll show you around then get you ready for bed.  “ mya said she looked at spencer for a minute he was the cutest and she didn’t know if she could give him up at the end of six months she. 

“ let’s see I guess for now on you if want or need something just ask. Every time you need to potty you tell me so I can help you and make sure no accidents. I want to get you on a schedule but the first couple days  we will just get use to each other. “ mya said she didn’t think it out yet but she wanted spencer to feel comfortable. 

The young man let out a short breath of relief. "That doesn't sound so bad." Accidents wouldn't be a problem for him. He'd been potty trained since he was two. He may have had a couple bedwetting instances when he was younger, but those days were long gone. This was doable. This was okay. "Uh- One thing: what do you mean by help me?" 

Mya knew soon enough spencer would start having accidents again. It always happened when a person was getting into little space. 

“ what I mean is make sure you don’t get peepee on the seat and when poop wipe you  because you don’t to be dirty down there.  Also I will be helping you bathed and get dressed “ mya said. 

Spencer blushed, averting his eyes from Mya's and watching as they pulled up to her house. "I'm not doing that." He informed her sheepishly. "I'll-I'll tell you when I have to...when I have to go 'potty' but that's it." He took off his seatbelt when the car came to a complete stop and opened the door.

“ baby I know this is different but that something you will have to get use I guess. It’s not  a choice. “ mya said she got out the car and walked to the door of her house. It was a pretty big house. 

Mya opened the door and looked at Spencer’s. “ take off you shoes please and then I’ll give a tour around the house “ mya said. 

When spencer was done mya showed him the living room kitchen bathroom on the first floor. Then they made there way upstairs. She showed him a play room first with toys in it for both genders. But told Spence’s he could add more stuff to it. Mya then showed him her office  and bedroom then the bathroom. Last room was spencer bed room. It was a basic five year old boy bed room. “ I want to think of a theme you want your bedroom. But for now how about we get you in pjs. “ mya said going over to the closet to pick something g out. 

Spencer slipped off his shoes and followed her throughout the house, peering into every room and occasionally commenting on some aspect of it in an abstract grown up manner in an effort to sound adult. 

He stood in the doorway of his new bedroom, looking around at the baby blue walls and race car toddler bed. He remembered seeing those in Christmas catalogues when he was little, but it didn't have the same appeal anymore. "Yeah, all right." He could still smell the sweet ketchup scent on his suit jacket as he took it off and set it down on a wooden dresser. He stripped down to his undershirt and trousers, then began to hesitate. "Mya?" Spencer cleared his throat, as she came back to him with his babyish pajamas. "You don't suppose I can just sleep in my boxers tonight, do you?" 

Mya noticed that Spencer’s was trying to seem adult as she gave him a tour of the house it was so cute to her.

mya picked out a pair car pajamas and pair truck underwear. When Spencer’s asked mya thought about it for second. 

“ no baby boy I said we were staring once we got home. Now take them off so you can put your new underwear on and pajama “ mya said to him. 

"In front of...?" Spencer seemed to shrink into himself, gingerly reaching out to take the pajamas and place them on the dresser while he took off his undershirt. His chest had little hair on it, and up until now he hadn't felt insecure about it. He exchanged his white undershirt for the childish top and slipped it over his head, then migrated his hands to his belt and stopped. He pursed his lips and shuffled to the side so he wasn't directly facing Mya, then stripped the rest of the way and finished changing into his new outfit. 

His ears burned with embarrassment as he slowly turned back around, looking like an overgrown toddler. The clothes were incredibly soft and admittedly comfortable, but he grieved the loss of his big boy underwear with a solemn blink in its direction. "I guess I'm ready for bed now."

Mya heart melted as her little boy changed into his new pajama that actually fit perfectly. Spencer looked exactly like a toddler.   

Mya couldn’t help but smile at spencer. “ almost baby boy how about trying to potty and brushing our teeth “ mya said walking out with spencer old adult clothes and putting them in bag. She then led him to the bathroom so he could do all of that. On the toilet seat was a potty seat for little kids. “  baby boy sit down while you go potty “ mya said to him. As she got his tooth brush ready.

"I don't have to go." Spencer lied, partially at least. He always went before bed, but he couldn't go with Mya around, and he certainly didn't want to be wiped! He accepted his childish toothbrush and flavoured toothpaste and expertly brushed his teeth, spitting the used paste into the sink and rinsing out his mouth to get rid of the strong sweet flavour. 

“ bay boy we are not leaving this bathroom until you go potty. Because I don’t want getting up by yourself in the  middle of night “ “ mya said motions spencer over to the toile once he was done.

“ do you want me to pull you pants down and help you that way “ mya suggested. 

"Mya, I don't have to go!" Spencer insisted, shying away from the potty with a vigorous shake of his head. "There won't be an issue, I swear. You have my word." He inched toward the doorway, feigning a nonexistent yawn. "And I'm really tired. Big day and all."

Mya was not having it. “ spencer if you do not go sit on the potty on the count of three you will get a punishment. I didn’t think it would come to this already. I know you have to go you drank soda at the restaurant “ mya said in a very strict tone. Mya knee Spencer was faking being tired but she just wanted him to try and go.

"I only had half a soda!" He protested, trying to reason with her for any way to get out this. "I really don't have to go." One. "Mya, come on, we just met!" No good, not going to work. Two. Spencer took a few steps toward to the toilet, then true to his business background, gave his offer, still refusing to go potty in front of her. "You have to go out and close the door." 

Slowly, and with great hesitance, Spencer made his way to the potty. He inched his pants and underwear down only a smidge, and not looking at Mya, carefully slid himself on before inching them down a little further. And there he sat on the potty, his face bright red and his blue eyes to the floor. He let out a tiny trickle, but when he caught her eye his bladder shyness got the best of him. "See? I don't have to go." Flashing her a hopeful smile, he began to pull his pj's back up.

Mya watched as her baby boy went potty she knew he still had more to go but decided she wouldn’t fight it anymore. Mya waited until spencer was done. “ wash your hands then let’s get you to bed it’s very later “ mya said as she waited. Then she walked over to bed and pulled the blankets over then when spencer laid down she tucked him in. 

“  goodnight my baby I love you. And if you need anything call for me. I have the baby monitor hooked to my phone “ mya said. 

Relieved at being let off the hook, Spencer washed up under Mya's supervision and made no complaints about his early bedtime. He blushed as he was tucked into bed for the first time in over a decade. "Goodnight" was the most he could muster in response, laying his head on the race car print pillow and shutting his eyes. Of course, he spent the next three hours tossing and turning, and thinking and thinking, unable to fall asleep because of the early hour. 

It was after midnight when he started to doze, but an urge in his bladder kept him awake. Lifting his head from the pillow, Spencer located the baby monitor. He didn't know how sensitive it would be to sound, but he had to risk it. Throwing off the covers, he gently placed his feet on the floor and tip-toed to the door, leaning out just enough to see if he could see Mya, and more importantly if she could see him.

With no signs of danger, he scurried down the hall toward the bathroom, having every intention of removing the potty seat and using the toilet the way he wanted.

Mya has not gone to bed because she had some work for finish and get everything ready for their busy day tomorrow. Mya checked the baby monitor occasionally watching spencer toss and turn. When mya was about head up for the night she heard noise coming the monitor. She looked and saw spencer was not in bed. Mya knee exactly where he went. She waited until he was in the bathroom. Than stood right out the door. So when he opened it back up it was just mya mad face looking at him. She knew this was going to happen. 

Spencer tried to go as quickly as he could, not flushing so as not to 'wake' Mya and replacing the potty on top of the toilet. He washed his hands under a tiny stream of water to avoid making noise. He thought he was pretty clever, up until he opened the door. Spencer just about wet himself all over again, his shoulders twitching in surprise as he halted in his tracks. "Mya! I-I-I couldn't hold it! I mean! I didn't have time to tell you- and I didn't want to wake you- and I didn't have to go before- but then I did, and I was going to tell you!" 

Mya was no hearing any excuse. “ TO BED NOW I WILL DEAL WITH THIS IN THE MORNING.” Mya said pointing towards spencer room. She followed him to his bedroom. “ now get in be close your eyes and go to sleep. If I hear one sound come out of this room I will come in here and spank you got it “ mya said very upset.