LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Mya looked at Spencer’s outfit. “ baby you in a romper it’s shorts you don’t need pants on too “ mya said. Mya took Spencer’s to the car and buckled him in his car seat. She put his pacifier in his mouth. “I think you should try for a nap. We have a long drive “ mya said to him. Mya got in the driver seat and put on nursery music for spencer hoping it would put him to sleep. 

"It's not real shorts." He replied, not wanting to go out in public dressed like a baby. He pouted as Mya buckled him into the baby seat in the back of her car and put a binky in his mouth, telling him he should have a nap. "Where are we going?" He asked through the pacifier, instinctively starting to suckle.

"Can I pick out my own?" Spencer asked, looking out the window while he sucked on his binky, unmoved by the nursery music that played from the speakers. He didn't need a teddy or a blankie! But he'd be glad to get some clothes that didn't look as babyish. 

“ you can pick your teddy and blankie mommy will pick out your clothes now try for a nap “ mya said as she drove. While she was driving she thought about her dinner with David and wonder how it would go. 

Spencer sighed and leaned back against the baby seat. The vibrations of the car, the snugness of the harness of the baby seat and the nursery music almost felt like being put down for a nap in his swing. Spencer fell asleep sucking on his binky, and awoke when the car came to a stop in the mall parking lot. Blinking sleepily, he straightened up and took the pacifier out of his mouth, dreading going into such a public place. 

Mya got the stroller out the car then went to get spender out the car. She took him out and buckled him in his stroller and gave him a sippy cup Incase he was thirsty. She pushed the stroller into the mall first place she went to was baby r us to get baby clothes. It was a little version so all the clothes were much bigger and would fit Spencer.

Spencer didn't fight being put into the stroller. He whined a little, seeing people eyeing them in the parking lot and knowing he was way too big to be a baby. He thought about throwing his pacifier away, be he needed it too much to reject it and popped it in his mouth and suckled nervously as Mya pushed him in the stroller. He felt positively infantile, diapered and having his mommy cart him around because he's too little to walk for himself. When they entered the store he was shocked to see that it was made for adults that had become babies again. There were cribs and high chairs and baby bouncers that hung from the ceiling and all sorts of baby things made just for someone his size. This must have been where Mya got all his stuff from!

Mya our a couple more outfits in the cart sleepers onsie and shorts for her baby. While they were walking she noticed a walker and baby bouncer something she didn’t have for Spencer’s. “ ooh that’s cool let’s get that “ nya said grabbing the tags for both. She also got a play mat that had toys hanging from the  top where spender could lay down and play with. 

“ baby okay now you can pick your teddy and blankie” mya said pushing him to the toy area so he could choose. 

"No! I don't want those!" Spencer exclaimed, spitting out his pacifier and reaching forward to wave Mya away from the baby bouncer. "We're here to get clothes!" He groaned as he couldn't stop her, huffing and slouching in his stroller as she pushed him down the aisles. "I wanted to pick out my clothes, not some dumb blanket." Still, when he saw a baby blue one with silk edges he couldn't resist the urge to point. "That one." 

Mya didn’t pay attention to what spender said she just picked up the blanket he pointed too. “ no wonder why your fussing you dropped your binky “ Mya said  putting spencer binky back in his mouth. She then walked to the teddy bears seeing if spencer liked one of them. “ do you want a teddy? “. Mya asked him

"I'm serious! Put those back. Are you listening to me?" Spencer turned around only to have his pacifier put in his mouth, silencing him like a cranky toddler. He folded his arms and sucked on his binky, annoyed that he was being treated like an infant. He had no interest in teddies, and only scanned the rows of stuffed animals for a few seconds before looking away.

Mya knee spender was cranky so she just pushed past the bears and went to pay she knew slender was probably hungry and needed real food and not a bottle. “ I bet your just hungry huh “ mya said as she brought the bouncer and walker for spender and clothes. She pushed the stroller out the store and walked to the food court. 

“ what do you want for lunch pizza subway or McDonald’s” mya asked him.

Spencer sucked on his binky while Mya paid, buying him the baby furniture and clothes and pushing him in his stroller to the food court. He had two of his dinner choices only recently, so he chose Subway. 

Mya pushes the stroller to subway and gets spencer a turkey cheese  with a cookie and apple juice. She gets herself a sandwich too then sits  at table and she ties a bib around his neck breaks a small piece spencer sandwich for him to eat. “ slow bites baby and then you can have your cookie and we can finish shopping “ mya said to him. 

His face was red when Mya parked his stroller in Subway and put a bib around his neck, feeding him bites of turkey and cheese sandwich and apple juice from a sippy cup. He ate the little pieces offered to him by hand, but before he had the chance to get to his cookie he felt the need to use the bathroom. "Mommy..." He looked at Mya pleadingly, shifting uncomfortably in his stroller and trying to hold himself back. "I have to go potty."

Mya just looked at spencer. “ oh baby just go that’s what your diaper is for and mommy will change you when she is done “ mya said. She finished her food while spencer used his diaper. She had to figure out a way for Spencer just to use his diaper. Without worrying about it if fussing over who is going to change him. 

“ did you go baby boy ? “ mya asked him. 

"But it's..." He trailed off, shrinking into his stroller and closing his eyes as he filled his diaper, trying to keep as quiet as possible. He was messy, and he hated being messy. He dared not even move, swallowing back a babyish sob when Mya asked him if we went in his diaper. Spencer nodded his head slowly, his face quivering. He drowned his emotion in his sippy cup, finishing his juice and taking a long deep breath. "Mommy, hurry please. People might-" His voice hushed to a tiny whisper. "People might smell."

Mya continues to eat as Spencer goes to the bathroom. She had just finished when he was done going. “ okay baby let’s get your stinky butt cleaned “ mya said she threw there food away then went to the family rest room and pulled out the changing table and put the pad down. Then she got Spencer’s out and changed him carefully. “ who’s a good boy “ Spencer’s said. 

Without getting to eat his cookie, Spencer was pushed in his stroller in his poopy diaper to the family restroom. He couldn't keep himself from crying the longer he stayed in a dirty diaper. Stinky and embarassed, he whimpered as Mya unbuckled him from his stroller and lifted him out, his full diaper sagging under the weight of his mess. He cried for his binky, holding still while Mya laid him on the changing station and undid his onesie, taking off his soiled diaper and cleaning the mess that had spread all over his bottom. 

Mya finished cleaning Spence then put his binky in his mouth and put a new diaper on him then back in his stroller she also gave him his blankie. “ okay baby lets go home so we can have some cuddle time “ mya said to him pushing the stroller out the bathroom. 

Spencer settled down once he had his binky, lifting up so Mya could slide a new diaper under his bottom and tape it snugly around his waist. Freshly diapered and back in his stroller, Spencer suckled on his pacifier and held onto his blankie, looking around as his mommy pushed him through the mall and back to her car. 

Mya pushes the stroller out to the car and ohs spender in the car seat then put all the bags and stuff in the  car. She got in the car and drove home she got Spence out the car. She put him in the play pen while she got the bags.

” Baby let’s tey your new bouncer when I’m done setting it up “ mya said opening the box.

Spencer wasn't happy to be put in his playpen, let alone a baby bouncer. He took out his pacifier when Mya brought the box into the living room and toddled over to the edge of his playpen. "I don't want to go in there." He said. "I didn't want you to buy it in the first place!"