LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

My looked around she noticed that it was overly packed with kids screaming. She listened to spence tall and figured he probably wanted to make a friend she looked around and saw a boy playing in the ball pit by himself

“ Abby would probably love it here “ Mya said before taking spence to the ball pit 

“ Why do try to make a friend with the little boy in  the ball  pit “ mya encouraged. 

The boy in the pit was sitting there with annoyed look on his face he was just picking up the balls and dropping back down in the ball pit. 

Spencer hesitated, toddling alongside his Mommy and stopping at the edge of the ball pit. He looked at the boy sitting there, looking embarrassed and annoyed. He could relate to him. He was about to start wading in before he stopped himself. “Wait.” He takes his pacifier out of his mouth and lowers his voice. “A bunch of people have been in here. What if they-“ and without thinking, he uses his baby voice. “-went potty in the ball pit?”

Mya looks in the ball pit. It could be a possible but she didn’t see anything. “ Baby i think you will be fine now go play “ nya said she saw a bench with other partners and went to sit over there why spencer played in the ball pit. 

The boy noticed spence coming near the ball pit. He waited for him to come in then spoke “ I don’t want to play any baby games “ The boy said with a pout. 

The diapered man looked back at Mya, searching for another caregiver that may match with the boy in the pit before he sighs and begins to wade in. He liked the feeling of the plastic balls all around him. It made him feel little, but he was convinced it was because he was starved for something to do. He wasn’t sure about the other baby. What if he was just another little having a tantrum? He didn’t know what to do. 

Still, he made his way over to the boy, dressed in his onesie with a pacifier dangling from a clip. And here he was agreeing with him. “You too?” He gives him a sympathetic smile, lightening up a little. “Hey. I’m Spencer.” He lowers his voice significantly. “You don’t look like you want to be here.” 

The boy looked at spencer’s he was going to mean to him but was happy when spence talked to him like a person. 

“ my name is Cody, I’m only here because my Daddy decided he wanted to flirt with other mommy “ Cody said with a sigh relaxing in the pit. 

Mya watched spencer’s and was happy when he looked to be getting along with the boy. She started to socialize with one of the near by moms.

“What?” Spencer quickly looked over his shoulder at Mya to make sure she wasn’t doing the same. It made him a little nervous. “Are you two together or..?” He didn’t want to assume their dynamic. Seeing Cody relax, he tried to do the same, his eyes wandering to the cooler games that the older littles got to play. “My Mommy- er... yeah, my Mommy said I’d get to play arcade games. Apparently not, right?” He picks up a bright red ball and frowns before tossing it across the pit. 

Cody looked off into the arcade. “ Tea we are together. My daddy thinks it time to add someone else to this relationship “ Cody said he watched spencer’s throw the ball.” there’s nothing but baby games no shooting games “ Cody said with a pout he picked up ball tossing it spencer to catch. 

Spencer nearly missed catching the ball, hastily grabbing it out of the air and rotating it in his hands. “You get to play those at home? My Mommy won’t let me play with big boy thing.” He clears his throat. “I mean adult stuff. We’re not even together.” He sticks a hand in the ball pit and shuffles the balls around, listening to them shift and rumble. “I’d love to get out of here. Play some real games, you know?” He brightens up, but his smile fades quickly, remembering the boy in the elevator. “But we know how that’ll end.” 

Cody smile fades as spencer talks. “ Don’t worry your not missing anything in a relationship like this. And yeah i’m allowed to be adult but have to be baby every month when daddy goes on business “ Cody says he looks around at the adults in the room. “ Yea we couldn’t escape “ he says with a pout. 

Mya starts to come over to the ball pit to see if spencer was ready to play games. 

“Lucky.” Spencer murmurs. He looks up as he sees Mya coming over. His voice gets a slightly more babyish tinge to it. “Mommy this is Cody. Could he come hang out with us? You know...play?” He turns to Cody. “If you want, I mean.” He didn’t know how little Cody was supposed to be or whether his Daddy would approve of them spending time together, but it made Spencer feel better. Cody felt like a connection to the adult life he had left behind.

Mya smiles at spencer inviting his friend to hang. She didn’t really care she was happy made a friend. “ of course he can what would you guys like to do first “ Mya said with a smile. 

Cody was happy for the invite and spencer was nice and he didn’t annoy him either like the other babies. “ Sure my daddy won’t mind “ Cody said getting up. He was in huge diaper that was obviously wet and a pink t shirt with a unicorn.  That did not cover his diaper at all. Probably one of the reason he was in the ball pit. 

Spencer hadn’t priced the full extent of Cody’s attire until he emerged from the ball pit. His eyes widened slightly and he tried to suppress his judgement, kicking himself for his hypocrisy when he himself was also dressed like a baby. A few months ago he would have tried to make excuses, but now he felt he had no right. Cody was him and he was Cody. He could spare a little compassion.

”Hey so, since there’s two of us...” There’s the bargaining voice. Mya would know it all too well. A remnant of his days at Carmen-Weller politely coming forward to propose an idea. “I think it makes sense that we play some of the funner games. I’d like to try that one.” At the more mature end of the room were a set of chairs stationed in front of steering wheels and arcade screens. Flashing letters spell out “Dirty Drivin’” and sound effects of engines revving and tires squealing enticing them in. 

Mya decided not to say anything at cody outfit she thought it was cute. She looked over at the game spencer’s was talking about and decided that  that game should be fine to play. “ yea you guys can play it “ mya said  She walked them over to the game it put in the tokens. 

Cody followed them he was embarrassed by his outfit and happy spencer didn’t mention anything about it. “ I’m going to beat you “ He said playfully to spencer. 

Delighted, Spencer perked up immediately. “Come on.” He gestured to Cody, a little less friendly than before, and ran over to the big red chairs as fast as a diaper-clad man could go. He practically threw himself onto the seat, settling in and adjusting the legroom to put his foot on the pedals, making an exaggerated sigh of ecstasy to be behind the wheel of even a fake car. 

Not far away, another boy in preschool clothes approached to watch the game. 

“May the best man win.” He replied, curling his fingers around the steering wheel and testing the gas pedal. Spencer had played this game years ago. He knew exactly what model he wanted and where he wanted to go, but he took it easy on Cody so he wouldn’t totally decimate him. The content of the game was geared more toward teenagers. You could run over people in your path and crash into each other, and a pretty lady would give the winner a trophy.

At first mya thought the game would be just a racing game then realized how violent it was. “ oh boys we need to play the toddler games i’ll let this one slide “ mya said to them as the watched. 

Cody was happy to be playing with spencer the game was pretty fun. He picked a red car that went super fast plus. As they were racing he would try to crash into spencer. Spencer ended up winning the game. “ That was a good race. what game next “ 

“It’s not violent!” Spencer insisted. “There’s not even any blood! Come on, one more time.” He’d much rather play this than the toddler games. 

The boy that had been watching speaks up. “I’ll play the winner.“

Spencer looked over his shoulder at Mya. How could she say no?

Mya sighed she decided she would let spencer’s  have his fun with his friend in the game. “ Okay you guys can play “ Mya said sitting back and watching the boys play the game.  She was honestly happy spence had a friends to play with. 

Cody smiled “ good game you can play next “ Cody said to the other little boy wanting to play. The boys sat there and played multiple games hanging out like teenage boys. 

After each kid went twice mya decided they needed a new game. “ okay boys let’s find a new game. Other kids want to play “ my a said. 

“Yeah, with us!” Spencer declared, looking like he was having a good time. “It’s a tournament. That’s how this works.” He stayed where he was, organizing the next round of the game. “Mommy can I have another token to play? It’s my go.”

Mya sighed “ No spencer let’s go play another game. You can play with your friends later “ Mya said taking spencer’s hand and bringing him over to the more babish  games. She found a frog game were you had to try to get the frog to the other side by pressing a button. Nothing like the other game. 

“ Look how much fun this game is” Mya cooed to spencer. 

Cody and the other boys stayed in played the game while spencer’s was taking to the baby games. 

The adult baby was indignant not to get his way. He looked back at the other boys, hearing their conversation. 

A few of them snickered.

One boy threw up his hands. “What’re we supposed to do without our organizer?”

”Cody can do it. Unless you’re just pretending to be a big boy too.”

Spencer felt a lump of embarrassment choke in his throat. He dragged his feet as his Mommy pulled him over to the baby game and stood in front of it with a pout. “I thought I was supposed to be having fun. Now they think I’m a stupid baby.” 

Mya did feel bad but Spencer was suppose to be a baby. That game was much to old for someone Spencer age to  be playing. 

“ Maybe the other boys will play this game with you. “ mya said putting the coin in the machine so he could play. 

“ im not a baby i can do it “ cody said starting the game. cody watched as spencer’s was taking to the baby games. 

“Then I’d ruin their fun too.” Spencer’s voice got quiet. He looked over at the other game and caught Cody’s eye. He didn’t blame him. If Cody went over he’d tell him to play the better one for him. Kick Darren’s butt, just be nice about it. Then the boy in the pink unicorn shirt would fit in, and he’d feel like he did a good deed. It almost made him feel better. Sighing, Spencer gave in and played the baby game half heartedly. It was easy, he just wasn’t good at it because he was paying more attention to the boys at the other game.

”At least that makes one of you.” The boy replied and joined Cody in the game. 

mya watched as spencer play the game. she could tell he was less interested and looked at her watch. “ it’s almost time for the story. Would like to play one more game or “ Mya asked spencer. 

After cody won the game two more times he decided he didn’t want to play and walked over to find his daddy. 

Spencer shrugged his shoulders defeatedly, unable to reply when he was wetting his diaper. “I don’t want to stay for the story.” He said, lowering his head and looking at the other, more fun games. He was a little upset at Mya for ruining his fun. More than he’d like to admit. 

“ okay would you like to go to the gift shop And see if  we can find anything cool for your race track “ mya suggested she felt bad for taking spencer away from his friends. maybe a new toy would make him feel better.