LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Mya was happy when Spencer had stop crying. She sat him back in the car then got his stroller out. She got him out and buckled him in his stroller. Mya shit the car door and walked to the playground. She looked at some of the littles playing and having fun. She then looked at Spencer’s. “ see look everyone else playing. How about we try the swing first does that sound fun “ nya said pushing the stroller near it. 

The compromise still left Spencer uncertain, and he shrunk into his stroller the minute he was placed in it. He eyes the littles on the playground and shook his head, not I tested in joining them only to have them too treat him like he was a baby. It almost made him with he was on another play date with Tommy instead. He flattened himself into his stroller as Mya began to push it toward the swings. "You said I could stay here!" He whispered back to her. "I'm staying right here."

Mya bent down in front of the stroller when they got near the swing. “ baby you have to get use to this Now let try the swing I’m not giving you a choice “ mya said. Mya took spencer out the stroller even though it was a fight and finally got him in the swing. She pushed him gently trying to get him to enjoy it alittle. No one was even paying them attention.

“ this is going to be so much fun baby “ mya said in a cheerful way trying to get him to enjoy it. 

Spencer made a face at Mya as they bent down to his level and unbuckled him from his stroller. "This wasn't part of our deal." He told her miserably, clamping his hands down on either side of the stroller until she practically had to pry him off and hold his leg to get him into the oversized baby swing. He felt ridiculous, just like he had when he had been put in his baby bouncer. Only here he was out in the open, and there was no way he could get out of the baby swing without Mya's help. "I want my binky." He grumbled, slouching as low as he could.

Mya reaches In her pocket takes the binky out then put it on Spence mouth. She started to push him. While she was pushing him she would play games acting like she was going to grab his feet and tickle him.  

While they were playing a mom and her little boy came over and he was put in the other swing. The little boy was giggling and having a great time unlike spencer. Mya looked over at them. “ you little boy looks to be having so much fun how do you get him to do it “ Mya ask as she pushes Spencer. 

The lady looked over at mya. “ well at first it took a lot of spanking then I just kept taking him out until he enjoyed it I guess plus lots of cuddles. Right my baby “ she cooed. The boy just giggles at her.

Spencer was not having it. He accepted the pacifier as it was inserted into his mouth and sucked on it noisily, trying to retreat into a headspace that would spare him the embrassment he felt. When he saw a woman and her adult baby begin to approach, his eyes widened and he began to flail in the baby swing to be let out, whining through his blue and white binky. He didn't want a spanking! Especially not in front of so many people! Feeling utterly helpless and with no other way to express himself, Spencer began to cry, his pacifier falling from his mouth as he babyish wailing began.

Mya was surprised to see Spencer’s crying. Maybe he wasn’t ready for the park she thought. She took him out the swig and put the pacifier in his mouth trying to calm him down.  “ okay baby. It’s okay “ mya cooed softly.

The other mother watched as Spencer cried. “ he seeks to be in a very young head space maybe try just trying playing with by yourself then engage with others” the mother suggested. 

Mya listens and decided that would work. She walked spender over to the stroller. “ okay baby how about we go play in the field with some toys “ mya said grabbing the diaper bag. She walked over to a field laid a blanket down then pulled out some toys for spencer she sat him on the blanket.

“ what do you want to play first “ mya asked spencer she was trying to get him engaged. 

Spencer was glad to get his way. He was embarassed and eager to get out of the baby swing and away from the other mommies and adult babies. His crying continued until Mya put the pacifier back in his mouth, but he continued to whine as she buckled him back into the stroller. His face was red with humiliation, and the woman insisting that he was in an infantile headspace only worsened it. He regretted ever saying he was just a little baby, and now he was acting like one. 

He squirmed and writhed in his stroller, his protests muffled by the binky in his mouth and making him sound like a cranky infant. He didn't want to be a baby! But, with nothing else to be, he could only cry while his mommy pushed him in his stroller. He didn't know what came over him.

Spencer had settled down a bit by the time Mya took him from his stroller and set him on the blanket with the baby toys. He suckled on his paci, sitting with his legs spread and his hands on the blanket in front of him. He didn't look at Mya, and very reluctantly picked up an interesting looking car just to look it over in his hands and put it back down.

Mya watched as Spence picked up the car she was happy thinking he would play with it. When he put it down she sighed softly. She picked up a rattle and shook it near Spencer. “ look at this baby. I bet you will like it “ mya said trying to get him engaged with the toy. 

She just wanted him to play with something other than the super highway because he had another play date coming and mya wanted him to play with the little. 

"I don't want it." Spencer muttered through his binky, frowning at the rattle. He clenched his fist as Mya shook it, but his restless energy from not being able to run around or move about freely made it hard to resist snatching it from her hand. He shook the rattle wildly, banging it against the blanket and finding himself slip into a babyish headspace for only a moment. His arm flailed back and forth with the rattle while he suckled on his binky, but it was when he let out a tiny coo that he was shocked back into his natural mindset. Surprised and embarassed with himself, the baby frustratedly threw his rattle on the ground and resumed crying. 

Mya was so happy when Spence’s picked up the rattle and started  to shake it. Then he even cooed while playing. She thought he was happily playing when he dropped the rattle and started to cry again. “ oh here baby look “ mya said picking up the rattle again and shaking it again near Spencer’s hoping his crying would stop. 

Mya knew soon spencer would need a bottle and probably a nap. He was up super early to. So she decided to only let him play for a ten more minutes before they went home for the day. She was not happy Spence didn’t get to play on the playground but decided she would try again soon.

“ is my baby ready to go home and take a nap and cuddle with mommy “ mya cooed to Spencerz

Having been up so early certainly played a number into Spencer's fussiness. Coupled with realizing he was slowly starting to slip into a baby headspace threw the young man over the edge. He cried not because he needed a bottle and a nap, but because he knew he needed a bottle a nap. "I don't want to be a baby!" The diapered man wailed as he swatted the rattle away from him. But he'd said it himself, he was just a little baby. He couldn't do anything about his situation other than cry like an infant. His mommy had made it clear to him what was expected. 

Embrassed for himself and for his behaviour, Spencer knew he was only solidifying his role as a baby by throwing a tantrum, but it was as though he couldn't control it. He couldn't simply get up and walk out of the park dressed in a diaper and a onesie. He was stuck wherever Mya put him, helpless and dependent on his mommy to decide when he could go home. And wherever she'd take him, the baby treatment would follow. 

He calmed himself down when Mya asked him if he was ready to go home, and without thinking he crawled on his hands and knees over to her, finding the short distance easier to cross rather than walking, and buried his face in her shoulder.

Mya was happy when Spencer’s crawled over to her. She rubbed is back when laid down on her. “ okay my baby lets go “ mya said she lifted spencer up and put him in the stroller.  She cleaned up the toys then pushed the stroller to the car. Once she got to car she put slender in his car seat and made a quick bottle knowing he would probably nap on the way home. 

“ here you go baby. We have alittle drive home. Try for nap in the car “ mya said before she shut the door she kissed spencer head and have him his bottle plus blankie. Mya got in the car and drove home.  

When they got home mya saw spender was sleeping so she took him out and laid him in his swing while she did some house work done. She made sure to be extra quite wanting spencer to get in a good nap. 

Spencer surrendered himself to being picked up and put in his stroller. His ears burned with embrassment as she pushed him past the mommies and daddies with their littles who were bigger kids than he was. He stared at the ground and sucked on his pacifier, trying to keep his racing thoughts at bay. He wanted to resist being a baby. He didn't want to subject himself to such a humiliating life. He wished he could unbuckle himself from his stroller, stand up and run away from it all. He wished he wasn't so attached to his pacifier. He feared that if he let go and put his thoughts at rest he'd never stop being a baby. His mind was all he had, and even it was working against him now. 

He blinked out of his trance as Mya lifted him out of his stroller and into the baby seat in the back of her car. At some point on their outing, Spencer had unconsciously wet himself, and only when he was strapped into his infant car seat was he made aware that he had a soggy diaper. Too frustrated and embarassed to complain, Spencer resorted to more fussiness, only to have Mya anticipate it and swap out his binky for a bottle. With something to distract him and soothe his crankiness, Spencer tipped back his baba and nursed until he dozed off, only to wake up two hours later in his rocking baby swing with an even wetter diaper, concealed by his onesie. 

Mya was sitting on her laptop when she heard spencer in the swing. She went over to check on him. “ how’s my baby ! How about a new diaper “ mya cooed to Spence. She lifted him out the swings then carried him up to the nursery and laid him down on the changing table. She strapped him down. Placed a pacifier in his mouth then made quick work on his diaper. 

“ someone was really soaked huh. Mommy might need to get you thicker diapers “ mya said discarding the other one. She lifted Spencer’s of the changing table then brought him downstairs where a blue baby blanket was on the floor surrounded with baby toys. Mya placed Spencer on the blanket. “ there you go baby play with the toys look there’s a rattle you like that”

Spencer blinked groggily, sitting up in his baby swing the best he could do when he was buckled in tight on his back. Before he could think about letting himself out, he saw Mya round the corner and coo at him while she checked his diaper. He couldn't protest her. His diaper was cold and full and he needed a change, so he reached out his hands and mumbled something incoherent that embarrassingly sounded like baby nonsense. 

He could feel his full diaper ready to leak when Mya lifted him into her arms, supporting him under his diapered bum and across his back with her hands, holding him over her shoulder like an infant. He was quiet as she carried him up the stairs to the nursery and strapped him onto his changing table, popping a pacifier into his mouth and unsnapping his onesie to reveal his soaked diaper.

Spencer instinctively began to suck on his binky, having become heavily dependent on it as a soother. He shook his head wildly at the suggestion of needing thicker diapers. It wasn't his fault he wasn't changed when they got home! But his assertive glare only looked childish and grumpy behind his pacifier. 

It wasn't until they got back downstairs that Spencer realized he hadn't been properly dressed. He took the binky out of his mouth when he was set down on the baby blanket in only a diaper. "What about clothes?" He asked, sitting up and ignoring the toys around him. "I can't walk around like this." 

Mya looked at Spencer’s in just his diaper. We wasn’t planning on leaving so decided that would be fine for now. “ first you won’t be walking and second we’re not going anywhere so you will be fine. Now play with some toys. “ mya said she picked up the rattle from the park and shook it in front of Spencer’s. 

While he was sleeping mya read a mommy blog and now she knew how to get Spencer’s to play with toys and become more baby like. “ are you just to small to play with the toy maybe you should just sit in your swing all day and do nothing like a newborn baby “ mya said to him. 

"What?" Spencer felt his heart drop into his stomach. "What do you mean I won't be walking? I can walk!" He shot a glare at the baby rattle and got to his feet, leaving his binky behind and walking around the living room in an effort to prove a point, his diaper crinkling noisily with each waddling step. He looked insulted at the notion that he was a newborn baby. "I am not a newborn. I don't want to be a baby at all! And I don't want to play with toys. It's stupid." 

Mya didn’t expect spencer to get up and start walking around. “ if you take one more step you will not be happy “ nya said. And right after she said it he did it She got up and walked over to him she picked him up then laid him over her lap. She did two swats on his thighs.  

“ spencer I don’t want to spank you but you need to start listening and being more baby like. At the park was uncalled for you just cried the whole time. When nothing was wrong. You could of enjoyed it. “ mya said as she sat him up on her lap.

mya picked up the pacifier and put it in Spencer’s mouth. “ I think for two days until you understand what being id baby. You will not be a able to speak or walk or crawl. The only thing you can say is mama or baba. And the only moving you can do is roll over on your tummy. “ mya said. Mya knew it was kind of harsh but he needed to learn. “ that starts now” mya said.

Spencer had not expected the spanking. When Mya approached him, he figured he'd be sat back down on his baby blanket, but instead he was bent over her lap and smacked twice just below his diaper. He yelped with surprise and his face flushed red with embrassment at being put over her knee, and when she propped him up on her lap he looked her in the eyes with his full attention. 

What!? There was no way she was serious. She couldn't expect him to act like a newborn no! "But I-" He was quickly silenced by the pacifier, which he quickly took out in an effort to make his case. "You can't do this to me! I already let you treat me like a baby! And-And I have to act like one all the time! I use my diapers and I call you Mommy and I drink from bottles- what more could you want? I can't give you more! If you do this I can't build the superhighway or-or do anything!" Perhaps he had taken his toddler life for granted, but he didn't want that either! 

Mya decided to pretend like she didn’t hear spencer. She picked up the pacifier then cleaned it off and placed it in his mouth. 

“ I think my baby hungry I will go make a bottle for you “ mya said she went to swing and placed Spencer in it.  She went to the kitchen and made a bottle then cane back. Got spencer out the swing and cradled him on her lap. “ don’t worry this is only temporary.  “ mya said as she rocked him. She waited u til he was done then sat him up and patted his back wanting him to burp. 

The baby was astonished not to even be given a response. Instead, Mya had acted as though he had only spoken gibberish and put the binky back into his mouth. Spencer was furious. "I see what you're doing." He accused as she lifted him into her arms. He spat out his pacifier once again. "I'm not an idiot, Mya. And I'm not a newborn either." The irony of his words were made apparent when the diapered man was put into his baby swing and strapped in just so his mommy could leave the room. She wouldn't leave him unsupervised for a second. 

"I never agreed to any of this!" He reminded her, taunted by the jingling mobile overhead and the slight rocking of the swing. "I never agreed to diapers, or bottles, or anything!" Once again being left without a reply, Spencer unbuckled himself from the swing and was trying to get out when Mya came back with his baba. "Don't touch me, I want to walk." He said as she approached but was nevertheless picked up and held like a baby on the couch to be fed.

Spencer turned his head away from the nipple as it was brought to his mouth. "No, I want a proper meal." He demanded, only to have it pushed into his mouth as he was talking. Having no choice but to nurse or choke, Spencer latched on and began to suckle, defeating the purpose of all his struggle. He had begun to crave his bottle, finding it warm and soothing. He fought against Mya for a moment, drinking only because he had to, but after a minute of rocking and sucking his body began to relax. All he could do was lay in Mya's arms while she held his bottle and fed him, infantilizing him against his will. And when he was propped over her shoulder and patted on his bare back, he involuntarily burped.

Mya burped spencer then decided. She needed to do something about Spence’s climbing out his swing: so she carried him up to the nursery then laid him on the changing table making sure to strap him down. Then went to where closet and pulled out a pit of mittens. She went over and put them on Spencer’s hand. “ mommy doesn’t want her baby to scratch himself. Now let’s go do some yummy time “ mya said. She took Spencer of the changing table and brought him downstairs. She laid a blanket down and spread some toys out and laid Spencer’s on his stomach. 

“ there you go baby play before your bath “ mya said as she watched Spencer’s. 

The silent treatment was quickly getting on his nerves. Mya hadn't even reacted when he called her by her first name. "Where are we going?" The cranky baby demanded when he was picked up once again, and he squirmed fussily in her arms as they entered the nursery. She couldn't put him to bed this early! But to Spencer's relief, he was set down on the changing table. Having only been dressed in his thick baby diaper, he assumed he'd be properly clothed so he wasn't just waddling around in a diaper.

"Great, it's about time." He conceded to being strapped down, but when he saw what Mya was putting on him he began to struggle. "What are those? Mya, what are you doing? No, I don't want these! Are you listening to me?" He clenched his fists as she put the baby blue mittens over his hands. The padding inside was so thick that they rendered his grip entirely useless. 

Now in just his diaper and mittens, Spencer fussed relentlessly, protesting what he believed to be harsh and unfair treatment. He hollered angrily as Mya placed him down on his stomach on his play mat, and immediately Spencer pushed himself to his feet in an effort to scrape up his broken dignity. "No, I'm not doing this. Take these off me. I'm not a newborn. Don't act like you can't hear me, Mya!" 

Mya sighed she hated doing this but spencer needed to Learn. When he got to his feet my just went over picked him up and carried him back to the nursery. She easily overpowered him

“ someone is so fussy they need to go to bed now “ mya said. She dressed Spence’s in a onesie then laid him down in his crib giving him his pacifier. She tucked him in the crib with his new blanket She shut the curtains to make it look dark. 

“ don’t you even think about getting out your crib if you do you will be sorry and spencer goodnight I love you “‘ mya said shutting the door and leaving the nursery. Mya went downstairs and decided to watch th baby monitor to see what Spence’s would do.