LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving Diapers or Pants around in your Hotel-Room

Mysterion

On 1/8/2019 at 5:22 AM, woelkchen-2018 said:

End of this month I will stay at a hotel for some days. Of course I will bring some stock of pants and protections pants with me – maybe even real diapers. 
I just wonder how others of you, especially those really incontinent, handle it. Do you hide all your stuff as good as possible or do you don’t really care about it and don’t mind if the service staff sees your pants and things? 

I’m kind of excited to leave some things around, maybe even a fresh washed black PU-pant to let it dry in the bathroom. Why this excites me is difficult to explain, especially, as it’s rather unlikely, that I will see any of the service staff. It’s some kind of an anonymous “Coming-Out”.

Is the service staff going to put on a different bedsheet, when they expect someone to be incontinent? I wouldn’t mind, if they did.

The only thing that worries me a bit, that after my stay I’ll get an invoice about the mattress because they expect that I peed on the mattress – what sure won’t be the case. My worries may sound a bit strange, but years ago, exactly this happened to one of our relatives when he stayed in a pension near to us. And they called to charge him ?

I’m just curious about your experiences or your way to deal with the matter.

I mean, would you leave underwear hanging for them to be found?

People don't need to be included in your kink without consent. 

When I travel, I tend to bag and trash my own night time diapers. I don't leave them in the bathroom trash bin, or the trash bin in the main room. Hotel staff get shit on by asshole guests who think paying for a room makes the hotel staff their personal servants, that I have no desire to make their day harder or weirder.

This is coming from a woman who worked hotel hospitality throughout her entire college career. Be nice to your hotel staff, their life is hell, don't make it worse.

• Like 1

I never leave my diapers out on display when I'm in a hotel. Once used, I bag them up and leave them in the bathroom rubbish bin. I do leave a 2 euro or 3 dollar tips each day to make up for that.

Personally, even though the hotel staff won't know whether I'm incontinent or not (unless your diapers are particularly babyish), I would never leave my diapers or ABDL items out in view of others. Regardless of how the diapers look, if I were to leave them for the hotel staff to see I'm indirectly saying to the staff "look at my fetish!" And that's not fair to them. They've seen it all, and we don't need to make it worse by putting on an exhibit. They will not saying anything (because they're not allowed to), but if they could it would be nothing like the fantasies that many of us have dreamed up in our heads. If you happen to leave out medical incontinence products (and not ABDL printed diapers), the staff will just assume you need them and probably won't think twice. 

Personally, even though the hotel staff won't know whether I'm incontinent or not (unless your diapers are particularly babyish), I would never leave my diapers or ABDL items out in view of others. Regardless of how the diapers look, if I were to leave them for the hotel staff to see I'm indirectly saying to the staff "look at my fetish!" And that's not fair to them. They've seen it all, and we don't need to make it worse by putting on an exhibit. They will not saying anything (because they're not allowed to), but if they could it would be nothing like the fantasies that many of us have dreamed up in our heads. If you happen to leave out medical incontinence products (and not ABDL printed diapers), the staff will just assume you need them and probably won't think twice. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ketcher said:

Oh we say stuff, and it is very obvious the difference between need and enjoyment, and it is not hard to figure out. Most people do not really think about the fact the housekeeping are people and will see the shit you leave around and will judge you. We would decompress making jokes about the guests, specifically the more bizarre stuff.

You are completely right, we don't talk about what people fantasize about. 

Around 2007, there was a guest in the hotel I worked out. He wet the bed, and got the carpet wet as well. He left his diapers, unrolled on the floor. The first time I came up to his door, he was in the room, and I explained to him that housekeeping doesn't do anything in the room while the guest is there. He threw a fit, but my manager backed me up. So he left the room, and stood in the hallway watching me. He was obviously wearing a diaper.

I took two steps into that room, and called my manager up. The manager told the guest that I was not to clean the room, that they would call the cleaning service and charge him. He freaked out and said that it was my job to take care of him, and that he would be suing us for discrimination because he had a real disability.

He was tossed out the next day when he was asking one of the waitresses at the restaurant to feed him.

This shit is not ok, and it happens. Especially in hotels around San Francisco, Palm Springs, and I am sure other places where they have a reputation of hosting weird sex shit. When we see these things, we are merciless in the back rooms, and these more extreme assholes taint the smaller violators, for example the OP would be connected to the guy above if he stayed at my hotel. So just remember that.

10 minutes ago, TheBowGirl said:

Oh we say stuff, and it is very obvious the difference between need and enjoyment, and it is not hard to figure out. Most people do not really think about the fact the housekeeping are people and will see the shit you leave around and will judge you. We would decompress making jokes about the guests, specifically the more bizarre stuff.

Around 2007, there was a guest in the hotel I worked out. He wet the bed, and got the carpet wet as well. He left his diapers, unrolled on the floor. The first time I came up to his door, he was in the room, and I explained to him that housekeeping doesn't do anything in the room while the guest is there. He threw a fit, but my manager backed me up. So he left the room, and stood in the hallway watching me. He was obviously wearing a diaper.

I took two steps into that room, and called my manager up. The manager told the guest that I was not to clean the room, that they would call the cleaning service and charge him. He freaked out and said that it was my job to take care of him, and that he would be suing us for discrimination because he had a real disability.

He was tossed out the next day when he was asking one of the waitresses at the restaurant to feed him.

This shit is not ok, and it happens. Especially in hotels around San Francisco, Palm Springs, and I am sure other places where they have a reputation of hosting weird sex shit. When we see these things, we are merciless in the back rooms, and these more extreme assholes taint the smaller violators, for example the OP would be connected to the guy above if he stayed at my hotel. So just remember that.

I couldn't agree more. I work in a similar industry, and I feel like people underestimate the perceptiveness of service staff. They're not stupid. They're not going to giggle or tease someone for wearing adult baby diapers, they're going to be weirded out or disgusted. As normal as it is for us, it isn't to the public and the public did not consent to be a pawn in our fetish scenario. Even as an AB myself, I would not be comfortable cleaning up after an AB guest and would not want to even acknowledge that we have a common interest. 

This kind of thing bothers service staff and it creates more horror stories about the ABDL community, thus hurting the community. You can do whatever you want to do in the privacy of your own home with other consenting adults but you can't take it out in public and say it isn't harming anyone, because it's harming other ABDLs by giving us a reputation for being disrespectful to the public.

1 hour ago, TheBowGirl said:

It is nice to see a honest perspective from someone who actually has been there and done that.  I was disgusted and saddened to hear your story about the insane guest you had.  Everyone  views proper diaper etiquette differently and despite having this fetish all my life I try and grow and be more respectful and mature about it as I get older.  Now that I have basically made myself physically need diapers the thrill of forcing my fetish on someone else just is not what it used to be which is actually something that I am happy about.  I wish I would have not been so severly abused as a child in such a way that I need to feel humiliated to feel wanted.  I have had to learn ways to deal with this lifelong torment and wearing diapers permanently has allowed me to feel more normal.  I will think about the housekeeping staff more as I basically live in a hotel more than I do at home thanks to your perspective.

40 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

It is nice to see a honest perspective from someone who actually has been there and done that.  I was disgusted and saddened to hear your story about the insane guest you had.  Everyone  views proper diaper etiquette differently and despite having this fetish all my life I try and grow and be more respectful and mature about it as I get older.  Now that I have basically made myself physically need diapers the thrill of forcing my fetish on someone else just is not what it used to be which is actually something that I am happy about.  I wish I would have not been so severly abused as a child in such a way that I need to feel humiliated to feel wanted.  I have had to learn ways to deal with this lifelong torment and wearing diapers permanently has allowed me to feel more normal.  I will think about the housekeeping staff more as I basically live in a hotel more than I do at home thanks to your perspective.

Diapers are more common then people realize, especially in places like Palm Springs, where I worked for a while. We have a lot of elderly guests, and that comes with those issues. The best way to help the staff is to not make us touch diapers. We are literally not allowed to handle human waste or blood. Some housekeepers do because we just have to much work to waste time waiting for peeps with the hazardous materials stuff to get up there, or often times as was my case, I was the hazardous materials trained person on my shift and was constantly having to stop what I was doing because a mother left used baby diapers on the counter instead of in the bin.

Just put them in the bin, and if you want to be super nice, there is normally a second bag in the trash cans on the bottom. Get that one out, put your diapers in it, and then tie it off when done, that way you can still use your bathroom bin for other trash. Also, there is almost always a laundry bag that pretty much never gets used, feel free to grab those and stick the used diapers in that, and then tie it off and place it next to a trash can. Please label those trash so that we don't open it making sure you didn't leave it behind by accident, filled with clothes.

If you leak on the bed, tell someone, call the desk and ask the manager. Front desk staff are typically the least discreet. That way they make sure the housekeeper that takes care of your room comes prepared.

7 hours ago, TheBowGirl said:

Diapers are more common then people realize, especially in places like Palm Springs, where I worked for a while. We have a lot of elderly guests, and that comes with those issues. The best way to help the staff is to not make us touch diapers. We are literally not allowed to handle human waste or blood. Some housekeepers do because we just have to much work to waste time waiting for peeps with the hazardous materials stuff to get up there, or often times as was my case, I was the hazardous materials trained person on my shift and was constantly having to stop what I was doing because a mother left used baby diapers on the counter instead of in the bin.

Just put them in the bin, and if you want to be super nice, there is normally a second bag in the trash cans on the bottom. Get that one out, put your diapers in it, and then tie it off when done, that way you can still use your bathroom bin for other trash. Also, there is almost always a laundry bag that pretty much never gets used, feel free to grab those and stick the used diapers in that, and then tie it off and place it next to a trash can. Please label those trash so that we don't open it making sure you didn't leave it behind by accident, filled with clothes.

If you leak on the bed, tell someone, call the desk and ask the manager. Front desk staff are typically the least discreet. That way they make sure the housekeeper that takes care of your room comes prepared.

I definitely do this things currently.  My used diapers are always in a manner that the housekeeping staff can dispose of them without having to touch them.  I sleep with a bed pad just in case a leak happens.  I do however, leave my diapers and supplies out on the counter and I was thinking this was what you meant about being disrespectful.

As being another diapered traveler, when I stay at hotels, my spare diapers are normally kept in my duffle bag & other supplies kept in the drawers, not on display. As for my used diapers I do bag them up and put them in the bathroom trash. As for the bed I do have a plastic sheet and king size sheet to go over it, I also use disposable bed pads. All this put away in the morning before the cleaning staff comes in to make up the room.

I will add, that so far (after many years) no one has said anything to me. Also at the end of my stay I do leave a nice tip.

12 hours ago, TheBowGirl said:

Around 2007, there was a guest in the hotel I worked out. He wet the bed, and got the carpet wet as well. He left his diapers, unrolled on the floor. The first time I came up to his door, he was in the room, and I explained to him that housekeeping doesn't do anything in the room while the guest is there. He threw a fit, but my manager backed me up. So he left the room, and stood in the hallway watching me. He was obviously wearing a diaper.  I took two steps into that room, and called my manager up. The manager told the guest that I was not to clean the room, that they would call the cleaning service and charge him. He freaked out and said that it was my job to take care of him, and that he would be suing us for discrimination because he had a real disability.  He was tossed out the next day when he was asking one of the waitresses at the restaurant to feed him.

I have read of people doing things like this just for their personal jollies.  Remember recently the member who was banned who wrote in the forums how he would undress in the restroom, sit on the counter in the handicap stall naked with his diaper half off waiting for anyone (including children) to come in and see him so he could talk to them about his diapers?  People like this give this fetish a really bad name and there is no reason for it!  If you want people to know you wear diapers and show off for your jollies, buck it up and spend money to hire a professional mommy to come to your house for a day, change your diapers and feed you and all.  It's one thing for a little diaper to accidentally show out the back of your jeans if you suddenly have to bend over and your shirt rides up, different if you purposely go around flaunting your diapers to every day people who don't need your fetish forced upon them.  In the above case, the fellow may have had a real disability but I think that disability was mental instead of incontinence.  People with a disability like incontinence will not wet the carpet and leave their diapers unrolled on the floor.  They will properly dispose of them and not expect the housekeeping to take care of such a mess.  If he had such a real disability that he couldn't properly dispose of his used diapers, he had no business staying in a hotel by himself without a guardian or caregiver to help him.  It's obvious that whatever disability he has, other than sever mental problems, he can take care of himself to the point of properly disposing of his used diapers.  In this case, it was clear the guy at the hotel was acting out the same type of situation as the original poster was thinking of doing himself (making it obvious to hotel staff that he wears diapers), but taking it to extremes.   

Point is, this above posting along with the majority of other responses should clearly answer the original poster's questions about leaving diapers and paraphernalia laying around in the open for the hotel staff to see for his own personal thrill.  They are a business, however some people are falsely under the impression that just because you pay them up front for your night's lodging they have to put up with everything you do while at their hotel.  Businesses base their rules of operation and charges on normal everyday customers and while there are always going to be those who go beyond the normal guest behaviors, that is why a business can be allowed to charge for damages and ask a person to leave if they violate those normal guest behaviors.  They are under no obligation to provide their services to someone who abuses them.  That's just like telling your electric company that they have to provide you with electricity when you don't pay your bill because you are on a heart machine that requires electricity and you will die without it.  Guess what!  They are a business and not required to provide free electricity if you don't pay the bill, no matter what the circumstances are.  A hotel can well be within their rights to refuse service to a customer based on their behavior and the condition they leave their room in.  Please be responsible, don't do it and find some other way to get your thrill, something that doesn't force your fetish upon the general public even if they may be in the business of running a hotel.  Go to a local AB/DL party if there is one in your area.  If not, host your own and invite people from the site who may live close by.  Just advertise here well in advance, set some rules and hope you get some new AB/DL friends to come.

5 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I definitely do this things currently.  My used diapers are always in a manner that the housekeeping staff can dispose of them without having to touch them.  I sleep with a bed pad just in case a leak happens.  I do however, leave my diapers and supplies out on the counter and I was thinking this was what you meant about being disrespectful.

I would just put them in a drawer or non-see through bag on the counter... but that would be more about not giving the housekeepers gossip and "that guy" stories. There is nothing really wrong with what you pictured and we would just clean around it, then talk about it in the breakroom.

Like most here when I stay in a hotel I unpack and put all my diaper needs in the drawers that are provide. I only take disposables and put my used ones in the trash cans that are in the room. All most all have a plastic liner so I am sure the just pick up the whole thing and my not even notice the couple of diapers that are in it. If they do, so what that is their job and I tip well when I leave. I have occasionaly leaked on the sheets but not great amounts and when dry it hardly shows. 

2 hours ago, TheBowGirl said:

I would just put them in a drawer or non-see through bag on the counter... but that would be more about not giving the housekeepers gossip and "that guy" stories. There is nothing really wrong with what you pictured and we would just clean around it, then talk about it in the breakroom.

I am curious about what would be said.  I mean l, is it like there is a freak in room 212 or is it more like that guy in 212 wears diapers.  As someone who has worked in hotels does giving a daily tip for disposing of my trash bag full of used diapers mitigate maybe the gossip?  Sorry for so many questions.  You just have sparked my curiosity on this subject matter as someone seeing this from the other side.

I am kind of curious if the situation you described was the worst guest situation you have dealt with diapers or no diapers.  Where you ABDL then?  

If they want to gossip, let them gossip, though I doubt it really comes up.   Unless you leave a disaster in the room, it's likely nothing new to them.    Don't make a mess and don't forget to tip and you will be regarded as an ideal guest.   I always bring opaque (tall kitchen) bags to dispose of diapers and either carry them out myself or leave them in/next to the bathroom trash.

6 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I am curious about what would be said.  I mean l, is it like there is a freak in room 212 or is it more like that guy in 212 wears diapers.  As someone who has worked in hotels does giving a daily tip for disposing of my trash bag full of used diapers mitigate maybe the gossip?  Sorry for so many questions.  You just have sparked my curiosity on this subject matter as someone seeing this from the other side.

I am kind of curious if the situation you described was the worst guest situation you have dealt with diapers or no diapers.  Where you ABDL then?  

If it was my old group, during our breaks, we would often try and one up eachother on the weird thing we say that day, and a guy with non-medical diapers on the counter would get called anywhere from the strange dude to freak depending on what the "one up score" was at the time.

As far as tipping goes, we will probably add that, "But damn does the wierdo tip well"

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

If they want to gossip, let them gossip, though I doubt it really comes up.   Unless you leave a disaster in the room, it's likely nothing new to them.    Don't make a mess and don't forget to tip and you will be regarded as an ideal guest.   I always bring opaque (tall kitchen) bags to dispose of diapers and either carry them out myself or leave them in/next to the bathroom trash.

The chance of it coming up depends on how slow the day is. I will be honest, the diaper stuff when it did show up (Once or twice a month) was always the weirdest thing of its day. I don't mean like depends or such, but like Bambinos or stuff. Those were always rough on me because I knew what they were, but I had to act surprised that people could get adult sized baby style diapers to cover myself, who normally was going to slip into one of those after my shift ended and I got home.

On January 16, 2019 at 12:48 PM, willnotwill said:

It does come up a lot more than you'd think. I feel like a lot of ABDLs who engage in this sort of voyeurism hope that someone such as a hotel staff member will act like how they think they would in their fantasies. I've got to say that's not the case. People are mean, and more often than not they're judging and calling it weird, gross, or worse. ABDL stuff usually tops the charts on hotel horror stories to tell in the break room along with other fetish gear. They didn't want to see it but they were forced to, so I couldn't blame them for their disgust. And that disgust transfers over to how they see the community as a whole. Tipping won't erase those opinions.

Good on you MarkSmith for being so willing to change how you behave and see things for the sake of others. You're setting an awesome example for the ABDL community. So many people would rather be self-indulgent than think of those around them and it takes a very empathetic person to see the other side of things. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ketcher said:

It does come up a lot more than you'd think. I feel like a lot of ABDLs who engage in this sort of voyeurism hope that someone such as a hotel staff member will act like how they think they would in their fantasies. I've got to say that's not the case. People are mean, and more often than not they're judging and calling it weird, gross, or worse. ABDL stuff usually tops the charts on hotel horror stories to tell in the break room along with other fetish gear. They didn't want to see it but they were forced to, so I couldn't blame them for their disgust. And that disgust transfers over to how they see the community as a whole. Tipping won't erase those opinions.

Good on you MarkSmith for being so willing to change how you behave and see things for the sake of others. You're setting an awesome example for the ABDL community. So many people would rather be self-indulgent than think of those around them and it takes a very empathetic person to see the other side of things. 

I think after so long of wearing diapers you just reach a place where you become more mature about wearing them.  Before I think I was just dying to let my secret out of the proverbial diaper closet.  Now that I wear diapers permanently those desires have subsided a great deal.  @rusty pins often says diapers in moderation is good and they should not run one's life.  In my situation, diapers all the time have actually made me into a better person.  I have learned to respect others more and my thoughts are no longer constantly consumed by diaper this and diaper that.  

I feel it is always good to be truthful here on this site.  Sometimes the truth is not always what others want to hear and I am okay with that.  I want to share with others my everyday diapered life completely honestly and uncensored.  With that said I do such because I value and welcome other people's opinion.  I want to be critisized constructively in our community so that I can continue to be a better person.  Who better to tell me I am not being correct than those that wear diapers too.

• Like 2

Well said. A lot of people have a sort of "it's my life/it's not harming anyone" mentality that sometimes gets used as an excuse to do whatever they want without regard for others. Some people also become so desperate for validation regarding their fetish that they'll show or tell just about anyone. While I understand both those ways of thinking, I still find it extremely disrespectful to the people that didn't ask to be involved.

It's great to see some ABDL people who understand how our actions effect the community's perception and caution people against being reckless, overly showy, or letting their lives be consumed by their interests. It gives me hope to see people like you, @rusty pins and other veterans of the diaper world making an effort to keep people grounded and rational. 

• Like 1

I always put my used nappies in the room bin. I do however always put them in a disposal bag, wrapped individually and they are always medical nappies. I don't want to cause the staff any problems but in the same breath, I don't want to be walking out the hotel with my used nappies under on arm so I'm afraid, it's the only choice. I don't really care what they say about me. Chances are, I'm never gonna see them again anyway. 

I have read of people doing things like this just for their personal jollies.  Remember recently the member who was banned who wrote in the forums how he would undress in the restroom, sit on the counter in the handicap stall naked with his diaper half off waiting for anyone (including children) to come in and see him so he could talk to them about his diapers?  People like this give this fetish a really bad name and there is no reason for it!  If you want people to know you wear diapers and show off for your jollies, buck it up and spend money to hire a professional mommy to come to your house for a day, change your diapers and feed you and all.  It's one thing for a little diaper to accidentally show out the back of your jeans if you suddenly have to bend over and your shirt rides up, different if you purposely go around flaunting your diapers to every day people who don't need your fetish forced upon them.  In the above case, the fellow may have had a real disability but I think that disability was mental instead of incontinence.  People with a disability like incontinence will not wet the carpet and leave their diapers unrolled on the floor.  They will properly dispose of them and not expect the housekeeping to take care of such a mess.  If he had such a real disability that he couldn't properly dispose of his used diapers, he had no business staying in a hotel by himself without a guardian or caregiver to help him.  It's obvious that whatever disability he has, other than sever mental problems, he can take care of himself to the point of properly disposing of his used diapers.  In this case, it was clear the guy at the hotel was acting out the same type of situation as the original poster was thinking of doing himself (making it obvious to hotel staff that he wears diapers), but taking it to extremes.   
Point is, this above posting along with the majority of other responses should clearly answer the original poster's questions about leaving diapers and paraphernalia laying around in the open for the hotel staff to see for his own personal thrill.  They are a business, however some people are falsely under the impression that just because you pay them up front for your night's lodging they have to put up with everything you do while at their hotel.  Businesses base their rules of operation and charges on normal everyday customers and while there are always going to be those who go beyond the normal guest behaviors, that is why a business can be allowed to charge for damages and ask a person to leave if they violate those normal guest behaviors.  They are under no obligation to provide their services to someone who abuses them.  That's just like telling your electric company that they have to provide you with electricity when you don't pay your bill because you are on a heart machine that requires electricity and you will die without it.  Guess what!  They are a business and not required to provide free electricity if you don't pay the bill, no matter what the circumstances are.  A hotel can well be within their rights to refuse service to a customer based on their behavior and the condition they leave their room in.  Please be responsible, don't do it and find some other way to get your thrill, something that doesn't force your fetish upon the general public even if they may be in the business of running a hotel.  Go to a local AB/DL party if there is one in your area.  If not, host your own and invite people from the site who may live close by.  Just advertise here well in advance, set some rules and hope you get some new AB/DL friends to come.
There was just an incident on a Taiwanese plane where a female stewardess was manipulated into pulling some dudes underwear down and having to wipe his ass , ultimately who ever this asshole was is no prohibited from flying unless he has a dedicated PAC who can attend to his needs , but same shit some mental midget gets there jollies well giving us all a bad name ,i was taught that part of independence was meeting your needs or having someone with you that can I make plans all the way out to E so if plans A-D fail you still have an option , for some of that planning could be as simple as having and aide with me , who can clean me up in minutes rather than an hour ,ar a hotel yes I am IC and yes clean diapers can be found on the sink or toilet but i bring trash bags and double bag any used diapers so the cleaning staff can throw them out without have to handle,look or smell my used diapers , that's taking responsability for your self ,and if you can't you bring someone who can you don't bully civilians or put them in awkward positions .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It's about being considerate of others, and with many of those who post here about their non-chalance in this situation I see other things which lead me to believe that they are inconsiderate on a much larger scale. That's not good, but until Karma bites them back they often do not learn the value of being considerate of others. I feel no need to excessively hide my diapering, but I'm not going to 'push' it onto anyone else. I'm certainly not going to expose them to what is essentially hazardous medical waste regards used diapers. I try to cover the used ones in the trash if I can't bag them separately so that they can just handle the liner and not my diapers. But if they snoop (another bad personal characteristic) they're going to find my clean diapers and I'm not going to go to great lengths to hide them. And I always tip, for these people go through a lot to get their minimum-wage pay and I respect that.

Bettypooh

This is what I think it all amounts to.  Anyone who is either incontinent or AB/DL and wears diapers can leave their packages of diapers in the open while in their hotel room.  They can set their package of tranquility ATN's on the shelf above the hangers or on the wardrobe dresser next to the ice bucket and TV if they want to.  It's not illegal.  However, they can just as easily put them in the drawers out of sight.  It's when you chose to leave diapers, plastic pants, pacifiers and all out in the open in order to get your personal thrill or fantasy that changes the perspective of the situation.  I dare say that some of the guests with special interests would not leave their whips and chains laying about or the handcuffs still attached to the bed posts when they leave for their day's outing.  Before heading out for the day they will make sure all their "toys" are put away.  Same applies to diapers and AB/DL stuff.  It's one thing if the package of diapers may be stored up on the shelf above the hangers in the alcove out of the way and different if they are just all left everywhere out in the open on the chairs, bed, next to the TV or on the counter in the bathroom next to the sink.  As I said before, most people with actual incontinence will put their needed items out of site as much as they can and the only reason I can see for leaving everything out in the open on display to be seen by hotel staff is for your own personal jollies.

• Like 1

Exposing yourself to children is hardly equivalent to failing to hide things in your hotel room.    And I suspect that maids do find sex toys in hotel rooms from time to time.