LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RUBBER DIAPER

Who remembers, rubber diapers? It’s a diaper, made with a sheet of rubber fixed down the center. Protex use to sell these, and there might have been some others too? I have 2 like these, but never really used them. I did try them on, and it feels weird, but no more then that. Anybody else, ever try these? Did you use them, for punishment or the like? 

6B5F6A2F-4FE2-4104-8CDC-3F6C18A225A4.jpeg

2A5C7CA0-003E-4CC8-928B-3B4F4E662035.jpeg

That is not new, It has been in many farms. I think you should put a layer of baby posder on the material. They were used for many reasons. I havethe version of them from the early 1950's when snap-on panties came out and could be used for this. They were used mostly on girls to provide a form of punishment/chastizement that was an alternative to hitting her as that was considered to brutish to do to a girl

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

That is not new, It has been in many farms. I think you should put a layer of baby posder on the material. They were used for many reasons. I havethe version of them from the early 1950's when snap-on panties came out and could be used for this. They were used mostly on girls to provide a form of punishment/chastizement that was an alternative to hitting her as that was considered to brutish to do to a girl

Yes, I had heard that. The diaper being used as punishment, and mostly for girls. I think, it might have listed that, in the description at Protex too. 

I Thought that was only in my area and almost exclusively French-Candians, who had been the dominant Ethic group in the old MA mill towns. I still get the scares when I think of the time, I was 5, living with an aunt and uncle in Tiverton RI, We were travelling down Tickle round to visit another her sister and family. I do not know what I was doing that upset her but she threatened to "put a rubber diaper on you". I was very familiar with rubber, and I knew that a diaper goes where it does with nothing under it. At 5, I did not want that anywhere on my chastity area. Just her tone of voice was threatening. I wated to challenge her truthfulness but what if I was wrong?  I did find out what it was like when I was 7. The feeling would not be horrible if it was about 1/4th as string and did not eat you up. So when I would be at my girl cousins' and one of the dolls had her rubber panties under her diaper, I knew what that meant. The last time I saw anything like that was 1967. Also, Joanne_Chan from England knows about it, too, just how, I have no idea. But it did have other uses besides punishment/chastizement. It feels very femininie and makes it possible to go much longer between diaper changes

I am a little confused by this.  I would suspect on my own, the rubber was placed on the outside of the cloth.  But I get the impression the rubber was on the skin side. So in or out?

Then the punishment part, was this any different than just be placed in any kind of diaper?  Then Little Christine you wrote "The feeling would not be horrible if it was about 1/4th as string and did not eat you up."  What did you mean about  string and being eaten up?

And more "So when I would be at my girl cousins' and one of the dolls had her rubber panties under her diaper, I knew what that meant."  Did that mean she was punishing the doll or ?

"But it did have other uses besides punishment/chastizement. It feels very femininie and makes it possible to go much longer between diaper changes" maybe I'm a little dense here but could you elaborate?

Thanks

I might shed some light, on some things.

For punishment purposes, the rubber would go inward, next to the skin. The diaper, could of course be reversed, and the rubber be placed on the outside. That would help spread wetness to the sides, although a waterproof pant of some type would still be needed. 

Thanks AbabeBill for that insight on the rubber going inside for punishment

. Being in my seventies I am familiar with women wearing the latex Playtex underwear. While these did have some ventilation as compared to the diaper they were hot and sticky. So just by having these in place your comfort was compromised. And they were powdered both for ease of putting them on and to control wetness from sweating. They were also popular to contain a sanitary napkin during menstruation.

Now I'm assuming that just uncomfortable would not be the punishment. Using one of these with the latex lining inside as a diaper would leave one with a very wet crotch after urinating. And after a bowel movement... All that being said here is another question. This wet hot environment would create diaper rash. Would inducing diaper rash be part of the punishment?   I am also going to start a thread on the Spanking forum as a parallel to this.

download.jpg

I have seen those “sanitary pants” for women, mostly in old ads, and in reference to them. I have no expertise in this particular subject, using a rubber diaper for punishment. I mean to say, other then knowing, it was said to have been a thing in the past. But, in reference to any of these things, I would imagine, anything is possible for use as a punishment. 

Getting back to the rubber diaper, I think part of the intent in using it, would be, that the small bit of rubber lining the diaper, would remind the wearer , through some discomfort, they are being punished. I don’t think, the intent was to lead to a diaper rash. But, it could easily come to be, given the nature of any wetness being held next to the skin, for extended times. 

I guess I should  continue this a little further.  I heard back from Little Christine and their experiences with rubber diapers and punishment.  She has quite a bit in earlier messages.  Anyway The slippery rubber is used to stimulate the girl continually without resolution.  The continual frustration may actually make one wish they were spanked and it would be over with rather than on and on.  (Little Christine let me know if I don't have the "gist" of this right)

It did go to "resolution" and that was the part that I said was so string that it "eats you up" although sometimes one was dressed in t the rubber diaper held snugly in place by the pinned on diaper for a few days and "given feelings" sporadically. It was still felt strongly and was unpleasant and distracting in and of itself. Feel a pair of smooth panties like Gary 7mil or the like, Now imagine that feeling on your chastity area only not quite as strong over most of it, as when you move, the material rubs on your hips, derriere, and "flower". for a couple of days at a time. and you are to wet your diaper but must be standing or sitting up. Now imagine you are 4 to maybe 9 years old

there were several ways to ake the rubber diaper, which was usually a separate item from the cloth diaper. One used a rectangle with long holes cut in the middle to pass wet to the cloth diaper. There were still a few of these when I was little but they were being replaced by those made from baby panties, especially the new snap-on ones since all that had to be done wasremove some of the material from the crotch area. if you made them from pull-on panties then you had to open the side seams and arrange a way to join them again . Now, in my area, many ladies worked in the "dress shops" which were part of the garment industry which was a staple of Fall River and much of coastal MA. This common job location was also how the idea must have spread, since I knew aseveral other families that used it, or it and some related things. I suspect it was alread a going thing for a few years, maby a decade or so, before I found it The oldest person I knew that had it used on here was 3 years older than I and I first heard of it in about in early 1951 and, while it seemed farfetched, I was not about to challenge the matter in case I was wrong. Up until recently, I thought it something limited to my area

A protoype was created  some 16 years ago at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME, which was then some 3-1/32 years old. This is what I found at a German sissy site about 6 years ago. I ran a translator program (google; I think) recognized some of the text in a butchered translation of some of the original material. I made screen captures and this is the significant one here. I also found some other items. A Norwegian member of DD, seeint the rubber diaper, told me that he had seen it elsewhere earlier. what he did not know was that it had originated at RUFFLES & rIBBONS GIRSL' HOME  based on something from the early 1950's and probably earliersissyhaus.gif

• 3 years later...
On 10/10/2022 at 11:23 AM, WBxx said:

"I had a number of this type diaper in the 70’s and 80’s. I got them at Sears. Never thought of the punishment use. Wish I had some now."

So did I, see item #4 below -

They actually still make that kind of diaper, but market it strictly to the inpatient hospital crowd.

This is the original "Rubber Diaper"