LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Know You've Grown Up When...

...you hate snow

• Like 1

...you've changed from "Good morning God" to "Good God; morning"

I agree.  I used to do a lot of things when I was in my 20's and 30's.  Getting up at 4am, driving an hour and a half to go duck hunting in the freezing rain and cold.  Even doing things out in the snow.  Now I would rather stay inside with a mug of cocoa and a good movie on TV.

You know you've grown up when you go from diapers to normal underwear.  You know you've grown old when you go from normal underwear back to diapers again!

You have; it is dragging you kicking and screaming

I have never been a big fan of snow, growing up, it was always me who had to shovel the driveway and sidewalk, There there was the swapping of the dogs, take the big one out, bring the little 2 back into the house, rinse and repeat all day because one of the little ones would always pick a fight with the one big dog. Doing this in the snow was no fun... I eventually got tolerant of the snow that I swapped the dogs barefoot and coatless. 

One good thing about snow was that my school systems admin building along with many schools were in a heavy snow area and even if we didnt get any snow on my side of the city while the east side got hammered, no school!

My apartment building has a mini-mart downstairs(have to leave the building to get to its door) and I often go out there in the cold without a coat or long sleeves and sandals. Also a quick trip to my banks atm can be done in a coat and sandals since its only like 1000 feet away from my apartment, If it is too cold(20 or less), I might throw some socks on with my sandals.

You make your own diapers and babydolls

• 2 weeks later...

How so? They've been badgering me since I was 8

Yes, we call the "rich people who do not have to shevel it out of the way" or "people without licenses who do not have to drive in it"

• 1 month later...