LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

58 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Hmm interesting story, in wonder what happens to the bully and Rebecca should she get caught

I'm guessing a car chase through the streets of Monaco where much property will be damaged and the plot will advance the plot not at all.  :)

8 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I'm guessing a car chase through the streets of Monaco where much property will be damaged and the plot will advance the plot not at all.  :)

I dont think Rebecca is old enough to drive yet.... a bicycle chase sounds much better lol

I'm really enjoying this story and saddened that I hadn't jumped on the band wagon earlier to read this! 

Tim is a true douchebag and reminds me of many of the men my own mother has dated so I sympathize highly with Rebecca... however, Rebecca seems like a super angsty teen who needs to be checked as well. It's kind of fun watching them both take hits to each other because, in my opinion, they both aren't in the right and both should be put in their places. 

Elizabeth seems to have one baby on her hands and may end up with two, haha.

Great story, keep up the phenomenal work!

We meet Tim, a man in management at a supermarket, and his girlfriend Elizabeth. Tim believes he can treat people however he wants and it doesn't seem like he ever gets his comeuppance. Will his luck run out?

---

This post has been available on my Patreon page for the last week where you can find all of my stories including ones that aren't posted anywhere else. For $5 a month you can see all my updates a week before everyone else and for $10 you can get access to exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and you can look at the page if you are interested. It is only with the wonderful support of my patrons that I can write as much as I do :)

I post a 2,000+ update every four days and have NINETEEN exclusive stories on Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, John Z, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Rebecca laid in bed that night with her pull-up and nightgown on. She couldn’t sleep no matter how much she tossed and turned, now that she knew that her plan worked she was excited for it to happen again. It was a shame that she couldn’t be in the room to see it.

Eventually she fell asleep from pure exhaustion. She slept with a smile on her face and she was sure that even having a wet night herself wouldn’t dent her mood.

Tim was struggling to sleep as well but his issues were for a very different reason. Elizabeth was sleeping next to him, he could feel her breath on the back of his neck as he faced away from her. Despite him trying to put his confident façade back up he remembered the previous night very well and Elizabeth had told him in no uncertain terms that she wouldn’t put up with these accidents.

It was past midnight by the time Tim had fallen asleep and he was hunched up in the fetal position, a symptom of his nervousness. His last thoughts before falling asleep were prayers that he would wake up normally, he had work the next day and he didn’t want two wet beds weighing on his mind.

Thanks to Tim’s anxiety he didn’t get a very restful night of sleep. He tossed and turned a lot and woke up more than once though he was pleased when he did so to find his bed dry.

Tim’s alarm started beeping early in the morning and he knew that he was in trouble. He opened his eyes to a very warm bed and he knew it wasn’t sweat. The only reason his girlfriend hadn’t woken up was because he had been facing away from her, as he lifted the cover to see a very large wet patch he saw it hadn’t touched Elizabeth. He felt awful and there was nothing he could do, as he turned his alarm off and sat up he realised he couldn’t try to hide the evidence since his girlfriend was sleeping on it. There wasn’t time to sit around and think of a solution either, he had to get to work.

Tim stood up and covered the wet patch as quietly as he could. He was desperate not to wake Elizabeth up and have her shout at him, he quickly got dressed in his suit and in his haste he forgot to even shower as he took his briefcase and snuck downstairs. He was completely on autopilot and he skipped breakfast as he took his keys and went straight out to his car. Tim glanced up at the bedroom he had left rather timidly as he turned his car on and drove away.

Rebecca was woken up rather suddenly an hour later when she heard a raised voice from her mother. She quickly sat up and placed her ear to the wall in the hope of hearing what was being said but it seemed like after the initial outburst she had fallen silent. To make the wake up even better she gradually realised her pull-up was dry, she smiled and gave a fist bump in the air as she climbed out of bed.

In her pull-up and thin night gown Rebecca realised she had a great chance to do something here. She opened her bedroom door and hurried down the landing to the master bedroom. She couldn’t hear anything coming from inside so she knocked lightly on the door. There was a pause where no sound came from inside and then eventually she heard her mother’s voice.

“What is it?” Elizabeth’s voice was quite terse.

“It’s me.” Rebecca called out, “I heard a shout. Is everything, OK?”

“Yes… Yes, everything is fine.” Elizabeth called out.

“Can I come in?” Rebecca asked.

“Sure.” Elizabeth replied after a short pause where she seemed to be thinking about it.

Rebecca tried to hide her smile as she took a steadying breath and then opened the door. She walked into the master bedroom to see her mother standing on the far side of the room. Her hands were on her hips and she was looking away from Rebecca out the window. Rebecca couldn’t see any wet patches on the bed or anything, it looked like if anything was there that Elizabeth had hidden it under the covers.

“What’s up, sweetie?” Elizabeth said as she turned to see her daughter standing in the doorway.

“I just wanted to make sure you were alright.” Rebecca said in the sweetest voice she could put on.

“Yes, I’m fine. Just not the best wake up.” Elizabeth replied. She was quite surprised to see Rebecca standing in front of her whilst clearly still wearing her pull-up, Rebecca normally did all she could to avoid being seen in those.

“Oh.” Rebecca replied. She wanted more information but she knew she couldn’t push the issue, “Well, if it makes you feel better. I, erm, woke up dry.”

“Oh, Bex!” Elizabeth’s face cracked into a smile, “That’s great. I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks mom.” Rebecca said rather bashfully. She turned to leave the room as she planned to get dressed, she wouldn’t normally have walked into her mom’s room like this but she didn’t want to waste any time after she heard the shout.

“Oh, Bex?” Elizabeth called out just before Rebecca had closed the door.

“Yes?” Rebecca stuck her head back into the bedroom.

“I’m going to go to the shop in a little bit. There’s some things I need to get, you’ll be OK home alone won’t you?” Elizabeth asked.

“Of course.” Rebecca replied.

Rebecca backed out of the room and went back to her own. She practically danced across to her own closet, and pulled her nightie off. She pulled out a plain white t-shirt and knee length skirt and once she had put on her usual underwear she got dressed, picked up her pull-up and walked downstairs. It was with pride that she dropped the dry pull-up into the kitchen’s trash can.

Rebecca made herself some cereal and sat at the table. She watched Elizabeth come downstairs with the bedsheets a few minutes later, she walked through to the washing machine and shoved all the sheets into the machine unceremoniously.

“Washing the sheets again?” Rebecca asked with faux innocence.

“Yes I am.” Elizabeth said shortly, “I’m heading out now, I’ll have my phone if you need me.”

Rebecca ate her cereal until the moment her mom had closed the front door. As soon as Rebecca heard the car starting up in the driveway she ran to the living room and looked through the window to see her mom pulling away. When the car disappeared out of sight she pulled back from the window and ran upstairs.

With her heart hammering hard and fast Rebecca walked into her mother’s bedroom. She nervously tip-toed around the bed and to where she assumed Tim had been sleeping, she reached a trembling hand forwards and pulled the covers away.

“Oh my God!” Rebecca covered her mouth as a stifled bark of a laugh escaped between her fingers.

On the mattress in front of Rebecca was a large discoloured section of the mattress. It was circular and darker than the rest of the bed and when Rebecca touched it lightly with her fingers she could feel it was a little damp. She jumped up and down with the final confirmation that her plan was working.

---

Tim was sat at the desk in his office and lost in thought. He thought about everything that had happened in the last two days and how his life seemed so weirdly different, so many unexpected things had happened from the more permanent moving to the wet beds. He was even planning on picking a car load of his stuff up after work to bring it to his new home.

No work had been done that day which was no different from usual but Tim knew his staff thought he was acting weirdly. Normally he would be walking around and killing work time by talking to others or creating work for himself but today he had been locked in his room completely separated from everyone else in the store.

At around lunch time Tim was broken from his stupor when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a text from Elizabeth, he hesitated in reading the message because he knew she would be angry at him for wetting the bed again.

“I’m not mad, just disappointed. You’ll be living under my roof soon so I want you to know that when you get home this evening there will be changes.” Elizabeth’s text was rather ambiguous and Tim wondered how he should reply, he wondered if he should reply at all.

The day passed easier once Tim knew his girlfriend wasn’t angry but he was nervous about what she was suggesting would change. His outer shell of confidence that had never been tested before seemed to be cracked and he was feeling very vulnerable.

Tim spent the whole day ruminating on everything and worrying about what would happen when he got back to Elizabeth’s house. He nearly always found an excuse to leave early but today he made sure to stay as late as possible. When the clock hit five in the evening he picked up his bag and started to leave. It was so unusual for him to be there that late in the day that his secretary and staff seemed almost surprised to see him there.

Walking down to his car Tim drove to his old apartment and left it half an hour later with a few boxes full of clothes. Has he drove towards Elizabeth’s place he felt his heart hammering and his hands shaking, he hated feeling nervous and out of control but the closer he got to Elizabeth’s the worse he felt. When he finally pulled up outside the driveway he found himself having to take a deep breath before he could step out of his car with his boxes of things.

---

Dinner that evening was a strange affair. Everyone was very quiet and Tim felt quite uncomfortable with both the women looking at him every time he averted his gaze. He knew Elizabeth had something in store for him and despite pushing her about it she had refused to tell him what she was going to do. Tim couldn’t help but wonder if Rebecca knew, he didn’t think Elizabeth would tell his secrets like that but Rebecca’s knowing look was concerning.

Tim picked up the beer that Rebecca had brought him just before dinner and he sipped from it. He looked at the liquid and swirled it around a little bit.

“I think my taste buds might be changing.” Tim said as he placed the drink down.

“Drinking less beer might be good for you.” Elizabeth replied. It seemed like an innocuous comment but Tim knew it was very pointed and aimed at one problem in particular.

Tim soon finished his meal and put his knife and fork down. He stretched and drank the rest of his drink. He waited for everyone else to finish before getting up and leading the way to the living room, as he walked past the doorway to the hall he saw the few boxes of possessions he had so far brought over and he felt a pang of anxiety. This was such a big change but it seemed to have been forced into the background by his more immediate problems.

“I think there’s an old black and-” Tim started to say as he reached for the television’s remote control.

“Nope.” Elizabeth took the controller and sat down next to Tim who looked very surprised. He was not used to being told no.

“No?” Tim repeated.

“Bex and I have some soap operas to catch up on.” Elizabeth said as she turned the television over to a different channel.

“You’re serious?” Tim said. He wasn’t happy having what he was going to watch dictated to him.

“Of course I am.” Elizabeth replied authoritatively, “If you don’t like it you can go to bed now. Is that what you want?”

“N-No…” Tim replied quietly. He felt almost like he was under attack as Elizabeth dominated the room so easily. He didn’t know quite what to do, normally he would assert himself again but something about the way Elizabeth was looking at him made him wilt. It was a strange and unpleasant feeling for the controlling man.

Rebecca smiled from the nearby chair. This was an unexpected but very welcome change of pace, as Tim was forced to go by someone else’s rules for once. She had dropped a couple of the pill into the man’s drink at dinner so she was able to sit back and enjoy some television with her mother for the evening.

Tim was bored out of his mind. These soap operas were dreadful and they had atrocious acting, he really wanted to take control of the situation but instead he sat quietly and continued to watch what he was told.

Tim slowly grew increasingly sleepy as he leaned against his girlfriend and had little to interest him. He found his eyelids growing heavy and before he knew it he was yawning widely, he knew he should probably go up to bed but he felt very lazy and comfortable where he was. His blinks took longer and longer until eventually he closed his eyes and didn’t open them again.

Tim had no idea how long his eyes were closed for but when he suddenly opened them again he found that a different show was on the television but it wasn’t the flashing lights or loud noises that had woken him up.

Sitting up but leaning on Elizabeth’s shoulder, Tim felt a sudden creeping warmth in his pants. It was a horribly familiar feeling as his crotch and inner thighs heated up. He clamped his bladder muscles closed and stopped the flow before too much damage was done. He casually tried to reach down and feel the seat beneath him to see how bad the damage was, Tim winced as he felt a reasonably big wet patch on the couch.

Trying to stay calm as he felt embarrassment threatening to overwhelm him Tim lifted his head slowly and looked towards his girlfriend. She seemed only semi-awake and was watching the television rather serenely. Rebecca across the room was leaning back in her chair and texting on her phone. Tim saw his drink on the table and realised he had one way to hide his shameful wetting.

Tim casually reached forward for his beer and brought it towards him. He made sure no one was watching as he brought the glass up towards his mouth and then deliberately spilled the cool beer down his front, he made extra sure it soaked his pants and the couch cushion.

“Oh no!” Tim said rather theatrically, “I spilled my drink!”

Tim tried to act normally as he jumped to his feet. He saw Elizabeth jumping up and looking cross as Rebecca looked over frowning.

“Oh for heaven’s sake!” Elizabeth exclaimed as she looked down at the wet crotch and couch, “Go upstairs and get changed! I’ll be up soon.”

Tim didn’t stay around to argue. He quickly turned and left the room with a face that was very red and threatening to give the game away. He hurried straight upstairs and into the bedroom where he stripped his clothes off and waited for Elizabeth.

Downstairs, Elizabeth had gone out to the kitchen to get some absorbent kitchen roll and she returned to the living room in a terrible mood. Rebecca was sat on the armchair to the side and watching proceedings with curiosity.

Elizabeth knelt down and started patting the liquid on the cushion. She dabbed at it several times before she paused and realised that the liquid in some parts of the seat was warm. Tim’s beer was cold or room temperature so the warm liquid must’ve come from somewhere else. There was only one source that Elizabeth could think would cause the spill.

“Unbelievable…” Elizabeth muttered angrily.

“What’s wrong?” Rebecca asked. Her curiosity was burning inside her and although she had an idea what might’ve happened she couldn’t let on that she knew.

“Don’t worry about it.” Elizabeth said rather mechanically.

Rebecca decided not to press the point but she had to work to stop herself from smiling as the cover to the couch was stripped off and taken away for washing. She quietly walked over and smelt the area, she couldn’t be sure but there definitely seemed to be a hint of something that definitely wasn’t beer.

“I’m going to bed.” Elizabeth’s face was stony as she walked back through the living room, “Don’t stay up too late and make sure you are suitably dressed for bed.”

“I will, mom.” Rebecca replied with a smile, “Goodnight.”

Rebecca watched her mother go upstairs with a smile. She lifted her phone up and found Piper’s name in her contact list. She furiously started typing out a message to her friend.

“You won’t believe what’s happening!” Rebecca typed, “I’ll tell you at school tomorrow.”

Elizabeth went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and generally get ready for bed. She was in a fiery mood when she stomped down the landing and opened the door to her bedroom. She wasn’t happy to see Tim naked and lying on top of her covers, he looked to be sleeping.

The angry Elizabeth strode forwards to the bed and roughly pushed Tim to wake him up. His eyes shot open as he stared at the woman who was towering over him. He could see from her wide eyes that she knew what his spill had really been.

“I know you’re angry…” Tim quickly started to say as he held his hands out above him.

“Angry?” Elizabeth replied with a little shake of the head, “I’m furious!”

Tim started trying to sit up but he found himself pushed straight back down on to the bed by Elizabeth. He was not used to being dominated like this and he wasn’t quite sure what to do, the look of anger on his girlfriend’s face left him feeling very timid and cowed. He felt like he was shrinking under her withering stare.

“I don’t know why it keeps happening.” Tim said quietly as he looked away from Elizabeth. He was very embarrassed.

“Well I don’t care.” Elizabeth backed away and opened the closet at the foot of the bed, “Luckily I’m prepared for this.”

Tim watched from the bed nervously as a dark plastic bag was lifted on to the bed. He read the name on the side of the bag as “Johnson’s Pharmacy” and he wondered what could possibly be in there.

Elizabeth wordlessly reached into the bag and pulled out what seemed to be a heavy rectangular block. She dropped it on to the bed as Tim stared at the tight plastic wrapping. It took a few seconds for his brain to work out what he was looking at. The light blue plastic had a lot of text on it as well as pictures of a smiling elderly couple, he could see a diagram with instructions and realised that this was a pack of adult diapers!

“No!” Tim started vehemently shaking his head, “Absolutely not.”

“You seem to be under the misapprehension that this is a choice.” Elizabeth tore the packaging open to reveal the tightly packed white diapers within. She watched Tim squirming as he saw the tapes at the top of the rectangles. “Elizabeth, please…” Tim shook his head, “This is crazy!”

“Is it?” Elizabeth asked as she pulled one of the diapers out of the plastic packaging, “Because my daughter wets the bed and wears protection to help. Why should you be any different?”

Tim had nothing to say which was an unusual situation. He was lying on the bed and looking up at the ceiling and feeling his face go ever redder, his eyes threatened to tear up but he did his best not to show any weakness. He felt very vulnerable as he laid down completely naked.

Watching the rectangle get unfolded made Tim whimper a little. He wanted to get up and leave but he felt chained to the bed mentally and emotionally, he didn’t want to leave Elizabeth and at that moment he was frightened to even get off the mattress. The diaper unfolded and Tim was shocked at how big it was. It looked like it could wrap around his waist twice as Elizabeth manhandled it into position. The diaper was nearly completely white but it had dark blue tapes and a wetness indicator that was a light yellow in colour.

“Lift up.” Elizabeth ordered as she laced the padding between Tim’s legs.

“Can we talk about this?” Tim asked rather desperately. He couldn’t imagine being put into a diaper like this.

“I’m done talking.” Elizabeth said simply.

Tim was mouthing the word “no” as he suddenly felt his legs get lifted into the air. He flailed his lower legs as his feet were pushed over his face and the breath was squeezed from his body. He had no idea his body could even bend this was and he was geeing a closer look at his genitals than he had seen in decades.

Tim felt like he was going to topple over backwards when he felt his legs slowly lower back down on to the bed. He could feel the fluffy padding beneath his butt and he immediately felt his body tense up. Even as his weight came down on the diaper he could hear it crinkle slightly, each movement echoed around the quiet room. Tim was stunned and wasn’t sure what to do, his body was frozen to the spot as Elizabeth straightened the diaper out.

With his face becoming as red as a tomato Tim looked up at the ceiling as the soft diaper padding was pulled up between his legs to cover his genitals. The diaper was flattened against Tim’s belly by Elizabeth’s small and feminine hand, Tim couldn’t bear to look down and see what was happening and he felt more humiliated than ever before.

The tapes were pulled tightly and closed on the front of the plastic padding. Tim thought the diaper was very tight but he didn’t dare complain to the woman who suddenly seemed to have a lot of control over him. When the tapes were placed Elizabeth smoothed them out before standing back up and examining her work.

“It’s looking good.” Elizabeth said as she smiled.

Tim was practically shivering as Elizabeth walked around the bed to her side and climbed in. She turned off the lights and pulled the cover up over herself.

“Goodnight.” Elizabeth said softly in the darkness.

Tim didn’t reply. He finally took his eyes off the ceiling and looked sideways at his girlfriend who had suddenly shown such a different side of herself. He tried to lay completely still but inevitably his leg would twitch or something occasionally, each and every time he moved a crescendo of crinkles filled the otherwise silent room. To Tim this diaper was the loudest thing in the world.

Even though Tim attempted to be as silent and slow as possible he still made a lot of noise as he slipped under his cover. He was too scared to touch the plastic padding around his waist, he didn’t want to believe it was really there. It took a long time for Tim to fall asleep that evening but eventually he closed his eyes and didn’t open them again until dawn.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After being caught trying to hide evidence of a misdeed Tim finds himself sinking further into a new regime. Rebecca's plan is working better than she ever could've dreamed and she has a small personal triumph of her own.

---

This post has been available on my Patreon page for the last week where you can find all of my stories including ones that aren't posted anywhere else. For $5 a month you can see all my updates a week before everyone else and for $10 you can get access to exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and you can look at the page if you are interested. It is only with the wonderful support of my patrons that I can write as much as I do :)

I post a 2,000+ update every four days and have NINETEEN exclusive stories on Patreon

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, John Z, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

It was a bad night for Tim and when he finally opened his eyes it was early in the morning with sunshine coming through the window. Tim almost never woke up before his alarm went off but on this morning he was up and ready to go before anyone else had woken up. He slowly sat up in bed and felt the diaper rubbing against him as he did so.

Tim slowly and gently lifted the cover off himself and looked down. He had to stifle a groan when he saw that his diaper was wet, he could feel the warmth spread throughout much of the padding and it had swollen up massively. If Tim thought the diaper was big before it was nothing like it was now.

Tim couldn’t spend too long wallowing in his own self-pity because he had work to get to. He quickly gathered some clothes and tip-toed out of the bedroom. He walked down to the bathroom where he finally felt safe to make a little more noise. He pulled the tapes off the diaper and let it drop to the floor, Tim could see that the inner padding was discoloured. The formerly pristine white was now tinged a dirty yellow and he felt embarrassment all over him as he nudged the diaper to the corner so he wouldn’t have to look at the offending object.

Jumping into the shower, Tim turned on the warm water and gladly let it wash over him. He felt unusually unclean and took extra care in cleaning his crotch area. He was in the shower for quite a while and by the time he stepped out he had forgotten about the diaper sitting in the corner of the room.

Tim got dressed as he normally did and snuck downstairs to get his briefcase and things. He decided he shouldn’t tempt fate by hanging around the house any longer than he had to and he left for work early.

As the front door closed with a bit of a bang Rebecca was woken up. She wasn’t sure what had jolted her from her sleep but she assumed it was the sound of the door closing. Rebecca stretched and yawned and thought about going straight back to sleep since she didn’t have to get up for school for another hour but just as she closed her eyes she felt a pressure on her bladder.

Rebecca sat up quickly and hurried out of her bedroom in her nightie she hurried to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. The room was very humid and damp so Rebecca could easily surmise that someone, probably Tim, had been in there shortly before.

Rebecca hitched up her nightgown and pulled down her pull-up. She sat on the toilet and smiled as she used it regularly, she used the time to look at her pull-up and was even more pleased to see it was bone dry again.

In excitement at her achievement Rebecca tapped her feet on the floor and did a little dance with her arms as she used the toilet. All of a sudden one of her feet, the one nearest the bath, landed on something distinctly spongy and damp. It was a little behind the toilet so Rebecca hadn’t seen it but now she looked down to see what her foot had found.

“Ah!” Rebecca let out a little shriek of surprise and disgust as she saw a clearly wet diaper right where her foot had been.

Rebecca’s foot felt wet as she lifted it away from the padding in disgust. She felt sick and quickly grabbed a nearby washcloth and furiously tried to wipe her foot clean. There was only one possible explanation for this diaper and that meant it was Tim’s, she had stood in Tim’s piss-soaked diaper.

Rebecca had to suppress the urge to throw up again as she quickly cleaned herself up and pulled her pull-up back up. No sooner had she got herself ready than she heard a knock on the door.

“Everything OK in there?” Elizabeth called through the door, “I heard a shout.”

Rebecca walked to the door and opened it. Her mother was standing on the other side and looking very tired, she was wrapped up in her dressing gown and seemed a little annoyed that she had been woken so early.

“I came to use the bathroom and…” Rebecca slowly stepped aside and pointed at the used diaper laying in the corner of the room, “I stepped in it because it was hidden. It’s so disgusting!”

“Good grief…” Elizabeth was suddenly much more awake and she looked very annoyed. Rebecca was sure if she stared at the diaper any harder it would probably burst into flames.

“Dare I ask who was wearing that?” Rebecca asked pretending that she wasn’t fully aware who was wetting the bed. Rebecca knew her mom had issues with this in the past so she made sure not to assume it was Tim, which would make Elizabeth suspicious.

“I suppose you were going to find out sooner or later.” Elizabeth sighed with a shake of her head, “It’s Tim’s. I can’t believe he just left this here for someone else to clean-up.”

Rebecca let the moment hang in the air a little, she made sure to look sufficiently shocked at what was supposed to be a revelation. She looked at the diaper laying open and reminded herself of her own good news.

“I’m dry!” Rebecca quickly blurted out though she blushed soon afterwards as she realised she sounded way too happy about that, “Two nights in a row.”

“Congratulations, Bex!” Elizabeth smiled at her daughter and ruffled her hair, “I wish Tim could be as grown up as you’ve been about all this.”

There was another short pause where Elizabeth yawned and Rebecca started to feel increasingly self-conscious about standing there in her absorbent underpants. She apologised for leaving as she sidled past her mother and went back to her bedroom.

Rebecca closed her bedroom door and despite the sickening feeling of her foot in Tim’s diaper she felt like this morning was the best of her life. Not only had she woke up dry for the second night in a row but Tim was wetting the bed and being put in diapers!

This was perfect. Rebecca loved how the tables had turned, it already felt so long since Tim had made fun of her and now she was the one who could make fun of him. She paused to bask in her victory but knew she wasn’t done, this was only phase one and now she could move on to embarrassing her mom’s boyfriend even more.

---

Tim pulled up in the driveway of Elizabeth’s house after work with yet another trip home to collect some of his things. His whole day had been spent worrying about his accidents and the diapers, he was almost afraid to walk into the house for fear of what would happen that night. Tim hadn’t heard from Elizabeth all day and that was somehow even scarier than any threats of things changing. He shuddered as he stepped out of the car with his bags.

Walking through the door Tim had expected an inquisition straight away. In his imagination Elizabeth would be standing in front of him as soon as he came in the door and shouting at him, the silence was eerie.

Tim took his coat and shoes off and started hauling his bags up the stairs to the bedroom. He had brought some bags of clothes with him and he went straight to the master bedroom. When he opened the door he almost had a heart attack as he looked up to see his girlfriend sitting on the edge of the bed and looking towards the door. Next to her was Tim’s used diaper from the previous night and it was only now that he realised that he had left his diaper in the bathroom.

“Erm, hi Elizabeth.” Tim said with a weak smile as he walked into the bedroom. He could do nothing except keep up his cocky persona.

Tim had only taken a few steps when Elizabeth quickly stood up and stuck out her leg. Tim tripped forwards on to his knees next to the open diaper, Elizabeth stepped behind him to keep him in place as Tim exclaimed about the sudden fall.

“W-What’s going on!?” Tim gasped in shock. He tried to stand up but Elizabeth put her foot on the back of his knee to keep him down.

“What’s this?” Elizabeth asked angrily as she reached forwards and picked the rear of the diaper up. The diaper hung from her hand with the wet padding staring Tim in the face.

“I can explain!” Tim said desperately. He was trying to move his head as far away from the diaper as he could, the smell of his old urine was filling his nostrils.

“Explain what?” Elizabeth spat, “Explain why you wet it or explain why you left it in the bathroom for my daughter to find?”

“Rebecca found it!?” Tim gasped as he felt even more shame pile on to him. He couldn’t believe that the teenage girl knew about his sudden night time problem.

“That’s what you’re focusing on?” Elizabeth asked. She let out a harsh laugh as she shook her head, “You’re in big trouble, little boy.”

“Huh!?” Tim was so confused as to what was happening that his defences felt extremely lowered. He couldn’t fight back against the domineering woman who seemed to be letting out all her rage on me.

Elizabeth placed her hand behind the old diaper and she thrust it forcefully into Tim’s face and held it there. Tim struggled desperately but Elizabeth had all the advantage she needed with leverage.

“You’re a bad boy!” Elizabeth said loudly over her boyfriend’s struggled, “A bad boy who needs some discipline.”

Elizabeth let the diaper go and it fell to the floor in front of Tim. She gave Tim a moment to breathe as he gasped and spluttered, he started desperately trying to wipe the stale urine off his face but the smell felt like it would be there forever.

Tim was still reeling from the assault of the wet diaper that he was still bent over the bed as Elizabeth brought her hand back and then spanked him. The noise of the bare hand hitting Tim’s backside causing an echo that reverberated around the room. Tim’s mouth fell open as he realised what was happening.

Elizabeth’s hand went back again and then flew forwards to smack against Tim’s rear end. The spanks kept coming and Tim did nothing except bend over the bed and grimace as he accepted his punishment. His eyes were tearing up from embarrassment and when he tried to stand up he found Elizabeth holding her down.

Tim lost count of the hits he was experiencing until he finally felt his girlfriend let him go. His backside was stinging as the cool air blew against him. He reached back and winced as he touched his slightly bruised butt, Elizabeth hadn’t hit him too hard but he felt like a child as he slowly stood back up. He couldn’t look Elizabeth in the eyes and he sniffed as he looked down at the ground.

“I do this because I love you.” Elizabeth said as she put her hands on Tim’s arms at the elbow, “And because I’m not going to let you set a bad example for my daughter.”

“I’m… I’m sorry.” Tim said mournfully. Hearing him genuinely apologise was a rare event.

Elizabeth nodded her head solemnly before walking over to the pack of diapers she had placed in the drawers at the foot of the bed. She reached in and pulled a new diaper out, she unfolded it and laid it down on the bed.

“Come on.” Elizabeth said as she pointed at the diaper.

“What!? It’s not bedtime!” Tim quickly said.

“I know.” Elizabeth replied quickly, “But we have rules about bedwetting here and I don’t think it would be fair to treat you and Bex any differently. When Bex doesn’t tell me when she has used her pull-up or when she leaves it out somewhere she has to wear her pull-ups in the day for a few days to learn her lesson.”

“But… But…” Tim looked around the room as if hoping someone would be there to save him, “What about work?”

“I’m sure no one will notice.” Elizabeth replied, “They are designed to be discreet after all.”

Tim was hesitant to acquiesce to Elizabeth’s rules but he understood where she was coming from and was worried about what disobeying would do. He could still feel the stinging sensation on his ass and he didn’t want to go through that again, he had no idea where his girlfriend’s mean streak came from.

Elizabeth clearly didn’t have much patience that evening. After a few hesitant moments she walked around the bed and took Tim by the hand. She pulled Tim around to the other side of the bed and pointed to the diaper, he took it as an instruction to get ready.

Tim slowly unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. He was already red in the face so no one would notice him blushing again as he did as he was told and laid down on top of the open padding. He felt embarrassed but his desire to roll away was overcome by his anxiety of what might happen if he did.

Elizabeth pulled the diaper up between Tim’s legs and smoothed it out over his belly. She wasted no time in taking the tapes and tightly placing them tightly on the plastic landing strip of the diaper. He heard the padding crinkle with every movement and it seemed like it was almost causing him physical pain.

“Now put your pants on and come downstairs.” Elizabeth said as she tugged at the waistband and made sure the diaper fit properly, “Dinner will be on the table soon.”

“You… You won’t tell Rebecca I’m wearing this, will you?” Tim asked as he looked away in shame.

“I won’t.” Elizabeth said, “But she may not need to ask. She wears padding too, she might not need telling. Oh, and one more thing, if you need the bathroom ask me to go and I will take the diaper off for you.”

“I don’t need you to do that!” Tim quickly said, “Come on… You know I don’t need help with that.”

“My house, my rules.” Elizabeth said simply.

Tim watched Elizabeth leave the room in shock. He looked down to his waist in stupefaction as he tried to come to terms with everything that was happening. He felt so stupid for leaving a wet diaper in the open like that and knowing that Rebecca knew what was going on made this even worse.

Reaching for his pants, Tim pulled them up his legs but found he had to work to get them over the thick diaper that was wrapped around his waist. He had to twist this way and that as he produced a symphony of crinkles before he finally got his pants over the diaper. He gulped nervously as he realised these were probably his loosest fitting pants and getting them on had been a big struggle.

Tim looked in the mirror and felt like the diaper he was wearing was the most obvious thing in the world. He turned left and right and saw his underwear bulging out in every direction. Even walking around the room felt weird as he had to put up with the bulky absorbent material between his legs forcing his thighs apart.

Knowing that he couldn’t put it off forever Tim finally left the room and cautiously started walking downstairs. His diaper was distracting him in every single way and he kept pulling his shirt down to make sure it was hidden, he was so distracted by the diaper that he had already forgotten about his degrading punishment from just minutes ago.

The smell of cooking was filling the downstairs of the house and as Tim rounded the bottom of the stairs he saw Rebecca suddenly emerge from the living room. He watched as she paused and looked at him, there was a definite change in the way she stared at him but it was hard to work out exactly what it was. Tim returned her glare before she turned away and walked towards the dining room.

Tim’s heart was already beating fast and he waited until he heard the sounds of her chair scraping before following her to the table for food.

• Like 1

I wonder if Elizabeth really does punish her daughter that way or if she was lying about it to get it on him? 

What a amazing story!

All I dream for it (besides pacifiers) are baby bottles full of milk - even if it still takes a few chapters to appears.

My biggest dream is that Elizabeth start bottlefeeding Tim without Bex knowing. Then one night, when everyone is watching TV in the living room, Elizabeth goes to the kitchen and comes back with a baby bottle full of milk, and so starts feeding Tim, to his horror and the delight of Rebecca.

(Forgive me for the intrusion, I know the story is yours, but I could'nt read this wonderful work and not dream about this scene)

Tim's life is snowballing out of control and he doesn't know if he can stop it. A fresh humiliation causes more problems at home as the two women increasingly take control of his life.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Raven, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, Whhatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Matijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Charles L, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Miguel A, Bask25456, Miss X, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

“I won’t.” Elizabeth said, “But she may not need to ask. She wears padding too, she might not need telling. Oh, and one more thing, if you need the bathroom ask me to go and I will take the diaper off for you.”

“I don’t need you to do that!” Tim quickly said, “Come on… You know I don’t need help with that.”

“My house, my rules.” Elizabeth said simply.

Tim watched Elizabeth leave the room in shock. He looked down to his waist in stupefaction as he tried to come to terms with everything that was happening. He felt so stupid for leaving a wet diaper in the open like that and knowing that Rebecca knew what was going on made this even worse.

Reaching for his pants, Tim pulled them up his legs but found he had to work to get them over the thick diaper that was wrapped around his waist. He had to twist this way and that as he produced a symphony of crinkles before he finally got his pants over the diaper. He gulped nervously as he realised these were probably his loosest fitting pants and getting them on had been a big struggle.

Tim looked in the mirror and felt like the diaper he was wearing was the most obvious thing in the world. He turned left and right and saw his underwear bulging out in every direction. Even walking around the room felt weird as he had to put up with the bulky absorbent material between his legs forcing his thighs apart.

Knowing that he couldn’t put it off forever Tim finally left the room and cautiously started walking downstairs. His diaper was distracting him in every single way and he kept pulling his shirt down to make sure it was hidden, he was so distracted by the diaper that he had already forgotten about his degrading punishment from just minutes ago.

The smell of cooking was filling the downstairs of the house and as Tim rounded the bottom of the stairs he saw Rebecca suddenly emerge from the living room. He watched as she paused and looked at him, there was a definite change in the way she stared at him but it was hard to work out exactly what it was. Tim returned her glare before she turned away and walked towards the dining room.

Tim’s heart was already beating fast and he waited until he heard the sounds of her chair scraping before following her to the table for food.

---

Tim didn’t hang around after dinner and as soon as he could he excused himself back upstairs. He left Elizabeth and Rebecca to watch whatever they wanted on television and hid in the bedroom.

With little to occupy his time Tim snuck under the covers relatively early in the evening and decided that maybe an early night was the best thing for him to have. He closed his eyes and before he knew it he was asleep.

The next thing Tim remembered was waking up as Elizabeth quietly walked into the room. He heard her undress as he faced the other way with closed eyes, he felt her climb under the cover and had to suppress his instinct to move when he felt a hand reach down to his fluffy padding. Tim heard her chuckle a little as the hand was removed. It was only as he laid in the dark and silence that he realised his girlfriend had been checking his diaper, it was a few seconds after that when he belatedly realised his diaper was already wet.

Tim couldn’t get out of bed and let Elizabeth know he was awake so he tried to go back to sleep. He found it a lot harder to fall back to unconsciousness with the wet diaper between his legs and he couldn’t help but feel the warm padding pushing against him, it was very distracting. He wondered why he had wet himself whilst he was asleep, he had been careful not to drink much that day. The only drink he had was the one Rebecca brought him at dinner.

Eventually Tim fell asleep again and the next sound he heard was his alarm going off. He reached out with an arm and quickly silenced his cell phone and its annoying beeping. Tim reached over and pressed the snooze button four times before he finally gave up and started to wake up. He looked over to see Elizabeth already sitting up in bed, she was smiling and looked happy to see him.

“Good morning!” Elizabeth said happily.

“Morning…” Tim replied sleepily. He felt so awkward to be lying in bed in just a wet diaper, he had to get up and get ready for work but he didn’t want to show Elizabeth that he had wet himself again despite the fact he knew that she already knew.

Tim needn’t have worried about his modesty as no sooner had Tim removed his hands from the cover to stretch than Elizabeth grabbed it and threw it back and off her boyfriend. Tim froze as if his girlfriend was a dinosaur and he could just disappear from her sight if he stood still.

“Relax!” Elizabeth laughed as she climbed out of the bed and walked around to Tim’s side of the bed, “You need to get ready for work, right?”

Elizabeth leaned down and started pulling the tapes off Tim’s diaper. The smell of urine escaped the waistband brought a fresh blush to Tim’s face.

“I… I can do this myself!” Tim quickly said.

“I don’t think I can trust you to do that yet.” Elizabeth said simply.

The front of Tim’s diaper was pulled down and the full extent of his wetness was revealed to the room. He hesitated but couldn’t stop himself from looking down for himself, the padding which had once been a pristine white was now very yellowed throughout most of the middle of the diaper. Despite this not being the first time he had woken up like this he could still hardly believe it was happening.

“Now for your new diaper.” Elizabeth said as she pulled a new pair of disposable undergarments out of the drawer.

“But… I have to go to work…” Tim argued with his eyes wide open.

“I know.” Elizabeth said, “But I meant what I said. You will be in diapers all the time until I say otherwise.”

“Can I get a shower at least?” Tim was asking a question but it sounded more like he was begging.

“You don’t have time.” Elizabeth said as she pointed at the time on his phone, “You kept pressing snooze and you really need to get going.”

“I… I can’t go to work like this!” Tim exclaimed. He looked around and then toned his voice down, “They’ll smell the old urine!”

“You should’ve thought about that before sleeping in.” Elizabeth fired back without delay, “Besides, they probably won’t be able to smell it once you wet this diaper.”

The diaper was unfolded and placed between Tim’s legs as he struggled to come up with a response. He hadn’t even considered wearing a diaper to work before this morning but the thought of using one was even worse. He imagined purposefully wetting himself but he couldn’t even begin to think what it would feel like. As the diaper was taped up he briefly thought about taking it off when he needed the bathroom but then Elizabeth would know he hadn’t used it, he was sure he would be punished for that and the thought of more punishment scared him more than the diaper.

Tim allowed his girlfriend to finish taping up then got out of bed and dressed as quickly as he could. He remained silent as he put his suit on and only stopped to look in the mirror before reaching for the door.

“You better take a spare diaper, dear.” Elizabeth said as she was getting dressed herself.

“Huh?” Tim replied distractedly.

“Give me your bag.” Elizabeth said as she took Tim’s briefcase and placed it on the bed, “Open it up.”

Tim opened his case up and grimaced as Elizabeth placed one of his thick diapers into it. It was hard to have dignity when you were going to work with diapers and changing supplies in your briefcase. He still couldn’t envision using his diaper at work and he would be doing everything he could to make sure he was home before he had to use the bathroom.

Tim picked his case back up and walked out of the bedroom. He was in such a hurry that he wasn’t looking where he was going and he was surprised that Rebecca was right outside the door in her dressing gown. His momentum took him forwards and he tripped over his own feet knocking into the teenage girl. The two of them tumbled to the ground in a sprawling mass of limbs and Tim’s briefcase dropped out of his hand bouncing on the ground and springing open.

“You stupid girl what! Look where you’re going!” Tim angrily exclaimed before he thought about what was happening. He winced almost immediately as he knew he was going to get himself into trouble like that.

Tim was wincing and expecting Elizabeth to yell at him, or at least for Rebecca to complain, but he was shocked at the silence that overtook the landing. He looked at Rebecca who was lying on her side and staring open mouthed in front of her.

Slowly Tim turned his head to see what she was looking at and he felt his heart stop. The briefcase had fallen to the ground and bounced hard, the old lock wasn’t as strong as he thought it was and the lid had burst open to spill all it’s contents on the floor of the landing. The diaper was laying out and proud on the floor, it’s bright whiteness contrasting with the dark carpet beneath it.

No one said anything for what felt like an eternity and Tim felt his heart in his mouth. Eventually his senses returned to him and he scrambled to his feet and hurried down the hall, he quickly pushed everything back into the briefcase and clicked it closed. He didn’t even look back at the two startled women, he just ran downstairs put his shoes on as fast as possible and ran out of the house to his car.

Tim couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened during the entire journey to his office. He walked straight through and sat at his desk with those few seconds from the morning still playing over and over in his mind.

No work got done that morning as Tim fretted about what would happen when he got home. By lunch time he was incredibly thirsty and was unable to ignore it any longer, he got himself a cold can of soda from the vending machine near his office and started drinking. His hope was that he would be home before he started needing the bathroom.

Unfortunately for Tim the human body doesn’t work like he wished it would and by mid-afternoon he was desperate for the bathroom. He had even started pacing around his office as his bladder demanded relief, he put his hands on the front of his pants and felt the spongy padding underneath. The longer he felt this pain the more his brain told him to just wet himself, his brain told him he was kidding himself if he thought he could avoid the inevitable and that Elizabeth would be very suspicious if he came home dry.

“Sir, I have some reports that need your… Are you OK?” Fiona knocked and walked into Tim’s office and stopped when she saw him standing near the corner and holding his groin. He had a pained look on his face.

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” Tim replied with a wave of his hand, “Just put the things on my desk and leave.”

Fiona looked a little scandalised that her boss had talked to her that way but she walked across and put the forms down on the desk anyway. She walked out of the room with a dismissive roll of her eyes, she was used to her boss being an ass sometimes.

Tim was in a foul mood and he blamed the two girls at home for it. He hated how they had put him in this position and now he was in an impossible situation as his need for the bathroom steadily increased.

A small voice in the back of Tim’s head started telling him to just let go. He was reaching a point of pain and his diaper started to seem like a good option for him, he tried to shake the thoughts away but he was getting to the stage where the small voice was becoming increasingly persuasive.

When Tim felt a sharp pain stab his bladder ten minutes later he couldn’t stop the voice from screaming at him to let go. Tim hurried out of his office with one hand on his bladder, he practically ran past his secretary who watched him go with confusion. Tim wasn’t sure why but he felt like if he was going to use his diaper he should do it in the bathroom, maybe it was just a small piece of internal logic that his brain was holding on to.

Tim walked into the men’s restroom and he made a beeline for the cubicle. He pushed on the door but it didn’t budge, a gruff voice told him it was occupied.

With a sigh of disappointment he walked back to the middle of the room. This was as good of a place as he was likely to find to embarrass himself so he decided to wet his diaper there and then. He tried to force the pee out of his body but it just wouldn’t happen, Tim was frustrated beyond belief and was so desperate to use the toilet but now he couldn’t even make himself do it.

An idea came to Tim after a minute and he walked forwards to the urinals. He stood in front of it like he would any time he was peeing and started trying to relax his bladder. Just as he took a deep breath and felt urine starting to trickle out of him the door to the bathroom opened, he suddenly tensed up again but now that the floodgates had opened he couldn’t stop wetting himself.

Tim stared directly ahead at the wall whilst fully clothed as he peed himself. The man that had come in was Brian from marketing and he sidled up to the urinal next to Tim and started doing his business.

As the sound of urine hit the urinal Tim, his face red from embarrassment, saw the other man look at him. Tim knew exactly why he was looking so perplexed. Tim was standing perfectly still in front of a urinal without his penis out, he must have looked so out of place just looking at the wall.

Tim felt heat spreading over the crotch of his diaper as he flooded his pants helplessly. As soon as he started it was impossible to stop and he shuddered slightly as the hot urine splashed around his genitals.

“Everything alright there?” Brian said as he turned to face forward again. He seemed a little concerned at what Tim was doing.

“I’m… Fine.” Tim said slowly as he continued to stand there. He was distracted by the torrent of warm urine that was spilling out of him.

“Right…” Brian said.

Tim finally finished wetting himself and he stepped back from the urinal as the warmth of his accident spread through the padding. He knew he must look strange and he had no way of explaining what he was doing so he quickly turned and ran out of the bathroom and back to his office. He saw Brian shaking his head in bemusement as he went.

“Sir, you had a phone ca-” Fiona started to say as she saw Tim run into his office.

“Not right now.” Tim replied simply and sharply. He quickly gathered all of his things into his briefcase and grabbed his coat to leave.

“Sir?” Fiona asked with a frown as Tim came back out of his office only seconds later.

“I have to go.” Tim said, “Family emergency or something… If anyone needs me just take a message.”

“But sir, you have a meeting at four.” Fiona stood up as she tried to follow Tim and stop him from going.

Tim ignored his secretary and hurried back down the corridor. As Tim ran past the door of the bathroom he almost bowled Brian over, he pushed his way through as he hurried downstairs and through the shop to the car park.

When Tim got into his car he felt his hot padding pushed up and against his body. He winced as the spongy padding shaped itself to his body and it really brought home the fact that he had soaked his underwear. He felt almost panicky but he worked to keep a lid on his emotions as he started the car and drove out of the parking lot as quickly as he could.

Tim didn’t stop at his old apartment to pick more stuff up. He was in a rush and wanted to get home as soon as possible, he had to get out of this wet diaper. He couldn’t believe he had debased himself to this level and was desperate to get the reminder off his body and into the trash.

Unfortunately Tim had left an hour or so early and found himself trapped right in the middle of the school run. As he tried to get home he got caught in amongst all the mother’s driving to and from the local schools picking up their kids. He hit a standstill as the roads became clogged with vehicles on the narrow streets.

Tim leaned against his window as he took a deep breath. The diaper wasn’t getting any cooler no matter how long seemed to pass, the way the padding retained its heat was surprising and Tim was begrudgingly impressed. As he looked out of the window and scowled at a group of mothers pushing strollers along he felt a deep rumble in his belly that let him know he needed the bathroom for a different reason sooner rather than later.

The traffic was crazy as cars pulled over wherever they could causing chaos in front of the schools. Tim couldn’t even turn around and find an alternative route thanks to traffic in the other direction being just as blocked. Tim let out a small fart as he tried to adjust his position and reduce some of the pressure on his bowels.

“Come on!” Tim yelled impatiently as the car in front of him put it’s hazard lights on and the door opened to let a student in. He pressed the horn on his car to show his displeasure, it did nothing to speed the traffic up.

The traffic was tortuously slow and Tim was growing increasingly desperate to get to a bathroom. By this point he had passed the schools and the line of traffic was crawling towards the junction with the main road. As the car in front of Tim pulled on to the road he felt another feeling of something shifting and the pressure on his sphincter grew. He rested his head on the steering wheel as he desperately looked for a gap in the cars to pull out.

Eventually a gap appeared and Tim was able to join the faster traffic that started taking him towards Elizabeth’s house. He could feel his bowels twisting and pulsing as they tried to push out their contents, despite trying to distract himself Tim couldn’t stop thinking about toilets and how much he wanted to be on one.

Tim found himself clenching harder and harder as he tried to concentrate on driving down the road towards home. It was difficult to focus on steering the car when his tummy felt like it was doing somersaults, he was twisting in his seat to try and stop himself from having an accident. The feeling of desperation was horrible and Tim hated it.

With sweat on his forehead and trembling hands Tim turned the last couple of corners to home and parked on the curb outside Elizabeth’s house. He was faced with a huge dilemma.

Tim opened his car door and went to step out but he stopped himself as soon as he lifted his leg off the floor of the car. The moment he moved his leg he felt the shifting sensation in his bowels grow significantly stronger and Tim immediately put his foot back down to stop himself having an accident.

Tim could’ve burst into tears right there and then. He was in an impossible situation and knew that as soon as he moved out of the car he would be unable to contain his straining intestines any longer. He rested his head against the seat and looked up at the roof of the car in defeat, there was no way to make it any further. He was going to dirty his diaper and there was absolutely nothing he could do to help his situation.

Grabbing his case from the passenger seat and looking towards the front door Tim took a deep breath and accepted the situation. This wasn’t his fault. This was Elizabeth and Rebecca’s fault, he would never have even been close to pooping his pants if it wasn’t for those two women.

“This isn’t my fault!” Tim said to himself loudly.

Coming to the conclusion that he couldn’t stop the inevitable Tim took a deep breath and swung his feet out of the car. The moment they hit the concrete of the path he felt his body give up it’s weak resistance.

Tim closed his eyes as he felt hot poop push out of his tired butt and into the diaper that surrounded it. He had been so desperate that he hardly had to push at all as he evacuated his bowels into the soft padding. He could feel the hot mess spread as more was squeezed into it, it was hotter than even the wet parts of the diaper and he could feel the diaper moving to accommodate the sudden bulge in the rear.

By the time he had finished dirtying himself it felt like there was a softball in the back of his pants. He felt disgusting but could do nothing about it, he had soiled himself just like a baby would. Despite coming to terms with what he was about to do before doing it he now felt even worse than before.

Tim slowly waddled towards the front door feeling like someone had poured a bucket of mud in his underpants. It was especially unpleasant as the smell began to leak out and assault his nostrils, he pulled his key out of his pocket but before he could even push it into the lock the door opened and Rebecca was stood in the entrance with a look of victory on her face. Tim was taken aback and looked sheepishly over the girl’s shoulder.

“Mom’s waiting for you upstairs.” Rebecca said calmly, “She doesn’t seem happy.”

“Rebecca… I’m sorry I…” Tim was about to apologise for the morning in the attempt to get himself back in the teenagers good books but he was cut off rather suddenly.

“What’s that smell?” Rebecca suddenly asked as she recoiled from the older man at the door, “It smells like… Oh my God… You didn’t…”

“Just let me in.” Tim said in a quiet growl. The good will he had been feeling seconds ago had instantly evaporated.

“You’re disgusting.” Rebecca said with a snort of derision as she stood aside and let Tim into the house, “I mean, I already knew you were an asshole but I didn’t know you would do something like this.”

“Shut the fu-” Tim started to say angrily.

“Tim? Is that you?” Elizabeth’s voice was coming from upstairs. Tim looked up and winced, “Come up here.”

“Better go up there.” Rebecca said as she turned away and walked into the living room, “Maybe mom can change your diapee for you.”

Tim wanted to shout back angrily but he resisted the urge. His face was deep crimson and he felt utterly humiliated, he had hoped to keep this accident a secret but that had failed immediately. He took a deep breath and started climbing the stairs, his sticky mess rubbed against his skin with each step as he walked up the steps.

Rebecca closed the door to the living room and covered in mouth in a mixture of shock and excitement. She could hardly believe what had just happened, never in her wildest dreams did she imagine Tim would crap himself. The teenage girl wished she could be a fly on the wall in the bedroom because she would love to see her mother’s face when he walked in.

Tim turned at the top of the stairs and saw the bedroom door was open. He walked up to it and took a deep breath before walking in. He looked sheepishly to the bed where his girlfriend was sat looking incredibly stern.

“Before you say anything…” Tim was about to tell Elizabeth what had happened but she immediately cut him off as she stood up suddenly.

“Don’t you dare think you’re going to talk yourself out of this.” Elizabeth growled through her teeth, “The way you shouted at my daughter this morning was disgraceful, you’re supposed to be an adult for goodness sake.”

Elizabeth stopped as she smelt the air around her. Tim couldn’t look her in the eyes and he decided his shoes were the most interesting thing in the room, he looked down like a puppy being told off.

“You haven’t…” Elizabeth was in shock. She couldn’t believe Tim would come home from work like this, did he have no shame?

Elizabeth wrapped a hand around her boyfriend’s waist and gently patted the back of his pants. There was a quite distinct lump in the seat of the man’s diaper and Elizabeth’s worst suspicions were confirmed.

“Honey, I got caught in traffic and…” Tim started trying to explain the inexplicable.

“Save it.” Elizabeth replied, “You were already in trouble for what you did to Bex this morning but now I don’t even know what to make of you.”

Tim looked down at the ground as he awkwardly shifted his weight from one foot to another. The lumpy mess in his pants rubbed against him and he shivered slightly, the horrible accident was quickly cooling and Tim was desperate to get it off himself. He was willing to do anything to get into a clean and dry diaper.

“Here’s how this is going to work.” Elizabeth eventually said after a short think, “I’m not sure you’re going to like it.”

“At this point I’m willing to do anything if I can get this diaper off.” Tim replied seriously.

“I want you to be my baby.” Elizabeth said bluntly, “Rebecca was always right about you. You aren’t a good enough man for me. You are bad mannered and a bully.”

“What are you saying!?” Tim asked in horror. His face betrayed the shock he was feeling, this wasn’t something he could ever predict happening. What sane man could ever think he would end up in this situation?

“I want to re-raise you.” Elizabeth said with a shrug, “I want to bring you up correctly. I can teach you manners, how to act around women and how to be a nice person but I’m going to need to start from scratch to do it. Everything about you needs to change. It might not even take long, a few years maybe.”

“You’re crazy!” Tim gasped. His mouth hung open as if he had seen a ghost. He certainly felt like he had never seen the woman in front of him before.

“No, Tim.” Elizabeth replied with a shake of her head, “I’m being sane for the first time since we met. I’m embarrassed I didn’t see what my daughter saw earlier. You are a horrible person but I want to make you better.”

“I’ll never do it!” Tim shouted. He tried to sound angry but he ended up sounding more desperate than anything else. The smell surrounding him stung his nostrils and the feeling in his padding was disgusting.

“You can keep your job.” Elizabeth conceded, “Your wages will be necessary for all the changes we need to make, at least to start with. When at home you will be Rebecca’s baby brother, you will use diapers for everything and you will do as you’re told. We will start you from the beginning and maybe one day you can be a full adult again.”

“I’d rather leave!” Tim replied angrily, “This is madness!”

“Would you though?” Elizabeth asked, “You’ve been with at least one other woman since we started dating, I expect there are others, but you always come back to me and not them. You are in the process of moving in here and you even started wearing diapers when I told you to. I think you would rather stay here under any circumstances rather than leave this house and me.”

Tim was in shock and many of the things Elizabeth said was indeed true. Elizabeth had always meant more to Tim than his other flings and he did genuinely want to be with this woman even if it meant living with Rebecca as well. He really didn’t want to cut this relationship off because he was sure he would never have another long term relationship like it, he would grow old alone. On the other hand, the idea Elizabeth proposed was ridiculous. He would never allow himself to be treated like a baby.

“I want to stay.” Tim eventually said, “But I will not let you treat me like a baby. Elizabeth, honey, the whole idea is crazy! I can change and be better without such drastic measures.”

“I’m sorry, Tim.” Elizabeth shook her head, “If you want me you have to do this for me. You have to prove that you really mean what you say and are willing to change.”

Tim could feel himself sweating a little as he tried to work out what he could say to untangle this situation. The woman he loved was giving him an impossible ultimatum and it seemed like neither choice was palatable. He could feel his butt starting to itch as it grew increasingly irritated by the poop smeared across it.

“Can… Can we have dinner first?” Tim asked as he attempted to stall for time, “So we can both think about it all?”

“Sure.” Elizabeth said with a smile, “Dinners in the oven and should be ready in a minute anyway. Come on.”

Tim frowned as Elizabeth grabbed his hand and tried to lead him out of the bedroom. Tim stood his ground and looked at his girlfriend as if she was crazy. His diaper seemed so obviously in need of a change and yet Elizabeth was trying to take him downstairs.

“Elizabeth?” Tim questioned his girlfriend and looked at her as if she was mad, “My diaper needs… I need to take this off.”

“And you will take it off.” Elizabeth said with a smile, “Once you’ve decided whether you’re staying or not. As long as you are here you live under my rules.”

“Are you crazy!?” Tim’s wide eyes were filled with shock.

“I don’t think so.” Elizabeth said, “I think I’m just trying to show you that you aren’t in charge here. That you do as I say. Come on.”

Tim was pulled out of the bedroom and he walked down the landing behind the woman who seemed to have little regard for his comfort and feelings. He wanted to pull away but he couldn’t, he had wanted to buy himself some time to make a decision on his future and now he was going to be humiliated yet again. He followed Elizabeth down the stairs and felt the mushy load in his pants spreading and providing lubricant between his skin and the padding.

Tim was pulled down the hallway and out into the dining room. Rebecca was already sat in her seat and checking her phone in a bored fashion. She was sniffing the air before Tim even sat down and the diapered man wondered just how bad he must smell.

“Ugh, gross!” Rebecca exclaimed as Tim walked up to his chair, “Mom, tell Tim to go get changed.”

“Sorry, Bex.” Elizabeth replied as she walked through to the kitchen, “Tim is making a big decision about the future and until he makes it he will be sitting in that diaper.”

Tim winced and looked away from the teen’s scolding look. He was very red as he stood next to his chair, he had no inclination to sit down. Tim felt like a baby who had filled his pants and was just waiting for an adult to find the time to clean them.

“I’m not sitting here with that shitty smell.” Rebecca said with clear disgust. Even through her disgust she had to suppress a smile at how humiliated Tim must be.

“Language!” Elizabeth called out chastising her daughter for swearing, “If it’s that bad you can eat upstairs.”

Rebecca thought about it but it was hard to decide if she would rather eat in more comfort or sit here and enjoy the humiliation of Tim. This was working better than she could ever imagine.

Elizabeth walked in with plates of food that she placed down in front of Tim and Rebecca. Tim looked at the delicious food and could’ve wept because he couldn’t smell it over himself. He pulled his chair back from the table and slowly lowered himself down on to the seat.

Tim whimpered pathetically as he felt the bottom of his diaper touch the chair. He closed his eyes and tensed up as he lowered down and felt the sticky mess in his diaper get pushed up against his skin. Tim whined as he lowered all the way down and sat down. Once he was pressed against the wooden seat the mess felt like it was everywhere and when Tim eventually opened his eyes he saw the two women looking at him.

“Alright then.” Elizabeth said with a smile once Tim had stopped whining, “Tuck in everyone.”

Tim and Rebecca didn’t immediately move but Elizabeth started eating as if nothing was wrong. Rebecca pushed her plate away from Tim as far as possible and moved her chair away, she started eating slowly with her eyes firmly fixed on Tim. She enjoyed seeing him blushing like a toddler trying not to cry.

Tim felt humiliated to be sat there like this but he couldn’t bring himself to get up and go away. Despite everything he still loved Elizabeth a lot and he was slowly being beaten down and made to understand that perhaps he really did need to change. It was little comfort to him right now but he really wished he had just agreed to Elizabeth’s rules sooner, before he had come down here and shamed himself further. He picked his knife and fork up and cut some food up for himself, he raised it to his mouth but dropped the fork back on to the plate at the last moment.

“I agree.” Tim said as he looked up at Elizabeth with teary eyes, “I agree. I want to stay, I just can’t eat right now…”

“That’s OK, baby.” Elizabeth said with a small smile, “Go upstairs and I’ll be up soon.”

Tim nodded his head. As he started to stand up he looked at Rebecca and her face of disgust was nearly enough to make Tim burst into tears. As much as he disliked the teenager he could only agree with her disgusted look, he was absolutely disgusting at that moment.

Tim stood up and turned away from the table. The rear of his diaper stuck to his body like glue as he walked away from dinner. Once he had reached the stairs and was out of sight of the two women he reached back and pulled the back of his padding away from his skin. He went into the bedroom where he waited impatiently for Elizabeth. Tim was tempted to change himself but he thought better of it when he considered what the repercussions might be. He was quickly learning his new position in the world.

Walking over to the window and pushing it widely open Tim enjoyed the fresh air that gave him some respite from the smell that was following him around. He hoped Elizabeth wouldn’t be long, he was desperate to get put into a nice clean diaper.

It was only ten minutes but it felt like ten years and when Tim heard footsteps on the stairs he eagerly leaned his head out to look to the landing. When he saw Rebecca turn at the top of the stairs he felt his heart drop, he had to wait even longer.

“Mom told me about your deal.” Rebecca said with a look of contempt before adding, “Little brother.”

Tim didn’t respond and as the laughing Rebecca went into her room more footsteps started walking up the stairs. This time it was Elizabeth and when she saw Tim looking at her she opened the door to the bathroom and waved the messy man to follow her.

“You don’t need to tell me twice…” Tim muttered as he stepped out of the bedroom and hurried along to the bathroom.

The door was closed with both Tim and Elizabeth inside and she immediately turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. She pushed open the bathroom window and turned to face her new baby.

“Lift your arms up.” Elizabeth ordered.

Tim did as he was told and his red face was soon obscured as his shirt was pulled over his head. His pants soon followed and Tim was left in nothing but his diaper. When he looked down he could see the discoloured padding everywhere and he gagged slightly, the poop was clearly covering him and he was surprised none of it had leaked out. Tim had a grudging respect for the abuse these diapers could take.

“Get in the tub.” Elizabeth ordered once the shower was warm enough. The shower was an attachment that came to their bath and meant that the person washing could choose which they preferred.

Tim carefully stepped over the side of the tub and into bath. He anxiously turned to face Elizabeth who was bundling up his clothes, they would need to be washed for certain. None of his poop was on them but they were definitely permeated with the smell.

Elizabeth turned to Tim and reached forwards. She pulled the tapes off the diaper and let it full to the bottom of the tub with a splat.

“Look at it.” Elizabeth said with disgust, “That’s why you need me to re-raise you. Alright?”

“Yes.” Tim whispered as he looked down at the mess. Some of it had splattered out of the diaper when it fell and was around his feet.

“Address me properly or you can put that diaper back on.” Elizabeth said sternly.

“Yes… Mommy.” Tim forced himself to say knowing that was what Elizabeth was after.

“Good boy.” Elizabeth replied.

As Elizabeth took a pair of rubber gloves from the cupboard beneath the sink Tim tried to wash his feet with the water falling from the shower. Elizabeth balled the diaper up with a little difficulty and Tim had to dodge small lumps of feces as they drained down the plug hole. Elizabeth left the room and returned a minute later.

“Right then.” Elizabeth said as she reached for and grabbed the showerhead. She detached it from it’s holder and pulled it out.

Tim watched her nervously as she increased the pressure and water started jetting out of the shower very quickly. He was relieved when Elizabeth turned the shower on to his naked body and began to wash away the waste that was caked on to him. He did as he was told and moved around however he was ordered to, he even bent over and spread his cheeks when told so that Elizabeth could clean him fully.

By the time the shower was switched off Tim was completely clean. He kept checking himself for any remaining sign of poop but Elizabeth had done a great job of cleaning him off. Tim was dried before being led back to the bedroom.

A new diaper was put out for Tim and he briefly considered protesting but thought better of it. Arguing he didn’t need diapers had a time and place, right after being cleaned up from an ultra-messy diaper was neither of those things. He stayed quiet as he laid back and let Elizabeth start putting him into his new diaper.

Before the new diaper was taped closed Elizabeth pulled out some cream and rubbed it in all over Tim’s diaper area.

“Don’t want you to get a rash.” Elizabeth said as she rubbed the cream into the man’s crotch.

This didn’t feel like a romantic situation for Tim but he couldn’t stop his body’s natural reaction to all the touching below his waist. He was soon feeling his manhood twitching towards its greatest extent.

“If you think you’re getting any action after everything you’ve done you’ve got another thing coming.” Elizabeth said with a dismissive shake of her head as she closed the diaper up.

“I don’t expect anything.” Tim muttered.

“Of course not, sweetie.” Elizabeth said as she patted the front of the diaper when Tim could still be felt underneath.

• Like 3

Oh boy. Now that was the chapter I was waiting for.

I don't think there will be suckling with this baby.

Poor Tim sorry ... baby Tim. LOL

Hope this is not the end.

Something doesn't add up, he had a meeting at four so he left early I assume and it was some early dinner there than lunch. 

A great chapter Elfy. I almost feel bad for Tim, but not really. I didn't expect the "re-raising" aspect to be in this story, but I'm glad it is. 

Thanks for taking the time to write and share this story. 

Rebecca is on babysitting duty. Tim is beginning to discover what he agreed to and is left disappointed at his girlfriend's adherence to the new rules and when a revelation is made over dinner things become very heated.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Raven, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Charles L, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Miguel A, Bask25456, Miss X, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F

---

When Tim woke up the next morning he soon realised that the previous day hadn’t just been a horrible nightmare. His diaper was wet when he woke up and he had to change into a new one for work, yet again Elizabeth demanded she change him and Tim had to allow it to happen. He remained silent as the suddenly domineering woman changed his diaper and sent him on his way to work.

At work Tim stayed in his office all day and just like the previous day he barely got any work done. Work had always been a horrible distraction from fun for Tim but these days it provided him with a nice respite from his time at home that was getting increasingly difficult.

Tim would wet himself whilst at work no matter what he did to try and avoid it and he messed his diaper each evening as well. He always went somewhere quiet and alone when he had to go number two but he never dared to use the toilet, the two ladies in the house had their eyes on Tim and he couldn’t risk their wrath.

Every day was the same until Friday evening when Tim was quietly sat at the dinner table listening to Rebecca describing her day. Tim didn’t talk much these days as he was constantly distracted by the padding around his crotch, it was impossible to forget he was diapered when the thickness forced his thighs apart and the crinkling was loud enough for everyone to hear.

On the other hand Rebecca had never been happier. She had never expected things to work this well and she loved seeing Tim looking so emasculated, she had never expected her mother to go so far but she loved that Tim was seen as little more than a toddler. Rebecca didn’t let up with her drugging of Tim though, she wanted to see just how far she could push this thing.

Tim ate quietly and when he was done he asked quietly to be excused from the table.

“I’ve finished, Mommy.” Tim said quietly. He blushed bright red as he referred to his girlfriend in such a way, “May I be excused.”

“Of course, dear.” Elizabeth replied.

Tim stood up and turned away from the table quickly. He hitched up his pants as he walked away from the table as quickly as possible and headed straight upstairs. He didn’t want to be around others so he went straight upstairs and hid away in the bedroom. He would never get used to this new life, he was fairly certain of that and even he noticed the huge change in his personality.

The weekend didn’t seem like it would be a good time for Tim. As he sat down on the double bed in the master bedroom he wondered what it would be like to be here for the whole weekend, he had considered applying for overtime to get away but the offices closed nearly all their functions outside of weekdays and so Tim had no choice to be at home. He remembered one week previously when he had been going out and getting laid, it seemed like a whole lifetime ago.

By now most of Tim’s stuff had been moved to Elizabeth’s apartment and he felt like there was no escape from the situation even if he wanted to leave. He placed his head into his hands as he felt the front of his diaper.

Downstairs, Elizabeth and Rebecca were still sat at the table and enjoying some ice cream dessert. Rebecca felt very relaxed as she listened to her mother talking about how she had handed in her notice at work. Elizabeth had said that she required to be available full time to look after Tim and his salary was more than enough to keep the family comfortable.

“Are you going anywhere this weekend?” Elizabeth asked her daughter as she scooped up the last of her sweet dessert.

“I don’t know really.” Rebecca replied, “Might go and see Piper but that depends on her schedule.”

“I see…” Elizabeth bit her bottom lip as she looked at Rebecca.

“Why?” Rebecca asked.

“I’m going out tomorrow.” Elizabeth said, “I’m heading out for the whole day. The girls at work are taking me to a spa for a leaving present, I have some shopping to get afterwards as well. I need someone to look after Tim though.”

“Look after him?” Rebecca repeated questioningly, “I know you’re teaching him a lesson but isn’t this a little too far?”

“Not at all.” Elizabeth replied quickly, “I said he needs to learn manners properly and we were doing it from the beginning, I meant it.”

“Well, what would I need to do?” Rebecca asked.

“Just keep an eye on him.” Elizabeth said, “Make sure he doesn’t do anything he shouldn’t.”

“I guess I could do that.” Rebecca replied with a little shrug.

Rebecca was secretly thrilled that her mother was going so far with all this treatment. She loved being referred to as a big sister by the obnoxious man who had bullied her ever since they had first met. She was having great fun with it and, to be honest, it seemed to be working. Tim was much more polite now and he hadn’t caused Rebecca any problems since this had all started.

“Cool.” Elizabeth replied as she gathered up the used dishes and utensils, “I also wanted to apologise for not listening to you earlier.”

“It’s fine, mom.” Rebecca replied.

“No it’s not.” Elizabeth continued, “You are my daughter and I should trust you over and above anyone else. I promise from now on I will listen to you and trust you.”

“Thanks, mom.” Rebecca smiled widely, “It means a lot.”

As Elizabeth walked away with everything that needed washing Rebecca’s mind was already churning with the possibilities presented to her. She already knew she would be having a lot of fun with the diapered man.

Tim spent the whole evening in his room on the laptop he had brought over with him. He much preferred surfing the internet alone when the only alternative was being with Elizabeth and Rebecca. He had tried to change Elizabeth’s mind about this treatment every single day since it started but she was steadfastly sticking to her guns, it was horrid.

There were few things that Tim could imagine being more emasculating than being forced to wear diapers like a toddler. The fact he had to refer to his girlfriend as “mommy” and Rebecca as “big sister” was just salt in the wounds. He barely even remembered the man he had been before this all started, it had only been a week but it felt like a year.

By the time Elizabeth came upstairs to bed Tim was already quite wet. He had been sitting on his laptop browsing some videos when he felt the need for the bathroom, knowing he had no choice he had simply relaxed his bladder and wet himself where he was sitting. It was already so easy to let go into his diaper but every time was just as humiliating as the last.

With a sigh of resignation Tim laid flat on his back and waited for Elizabeth to finish in the bathroom. She had a bedtime routine that included using the toilet, the flushing of which seemed like a cruel taunt to the diapered man on the bed. Tim didn’t move, this was the diapering position that Elizabeth expected him to be in whenever she came up to bed.

“Need a diaper change?” Elizabeth asked when she walked into the room.

“Yes.” Tim said bitterly through his teeth.

Elizabeth looked over to him as she slipped into her nightgown. She waved her hand to indicate Tim had forgotten something.

“Oh for God’s sake…” Tim muttered, “Yes, mommy. Do I really have to keep saying this, it’s so stupid.”

“Yes you do.” Elizabeth replied without hesitation, “I told you the rules and you accepted them.”

“I didn’t realise you’d be so strict with them.” Tim said ruefully.

“Enough of your lip, young man.” Elizabeth said with furrowed brows, “Or you can go to bed in that wet diaper.”

Tim turned his head away from Elizabeth in a sulk as he waited for her to come round and change his diaper. He only had to wait a few seconds before he felt his girlfriend’s hands checking him unnecessarily, he had already admitted he needed a change and this did little to improve his mood.

The tapes loudly separated from the front of the diaper as Tim felt the padding’s tight hug slacken off. The front of the diaper was lowered down and Tim soon felt the cold touch of the wet wipes on his crotch. He shuddered as he felt his junk being moved this way and that so he could be cleaned thoroughly.

“Hmm, no reaction tonight. Good boy!” Elizabeth praised Tim.

Tim knew exactly what she was talking about. All of his previous diaper changes had resulted in him becoming excited, he didn’t want it to happen but his body had a biological reaction to the touching. Tonight Tim’s penis hadn’t stirred at all and that was especially strange since it had been a full week since he had pleasured himself. His body was quickly learning that no matter what he wanted there was no fun coming his way, Elizabeth had made it perfectly clear that sex was for adults and not little boys like him.

“You’ll be left with Rebecca tomorrow.” Elizabeth threw out rather casually.

“What!?” Tim exclaimed as his eyes bulged out of his head. He went to sit up but Elizabeth placed a hand on his chest to keep him down.

“Don’t start kicking up a fuss.” Elizabeth warned, “I’m going out with friends from work to a spa. If you’d rather come with me we can arrange that…”

“No, I… I don’t want that.” Tim imagined being paraded around in public in diapers and he knew with Elizabeth there it would quickly become very embarrassing.

“Then you stay here with your big sister.” Elizabeth smiled as she slipped a dry diaper under Tim, “She’s going to babysit you.”

Tim winced at the words but didn’t say anymore in protest knowing that the alternative was even worse. As the new diaper was taped closed he could feel his eyes watering but he did his best not to start crying, it was no good though and Elizabeth could clearly see he was upset.

“Aww, no need to cry.” Elizabeth said softly, “Rebecca will take good care of you.”

Elizabeth gave her boyfriend a couple of quick pats on the rear of his padding before heading back to her side of the bed. Tim rolled to face away from her and tried to stop himself from worrying about what might happen the next day.

--- 

When Tim woke up the next morning he expected to feel Elizabeth next to him as usual. When he rolled over he saw nothing but an empty bed, he was confused for a second and wondered if Elizabeth had gone to the bathroom or something. He got out of bed and felt the wet diaper droop between his legs slightly, he walked around the bed and poked his head out on to the landing he couldn’t hear any noise downstairs and the bathroom was empty.

Tim frowned. This was the first time he had woken up with seemingly no one here and his first thought was that he should seize the opportunity to take his diaper off. He was quickly reminded this wasn’t an option when he did finally here noise from downstairs, it was the sound of Rebecca laughing. She seemed to be talking on the phone.

Tim slowly and carefully closed the door and went back to his bed. He didn’t know what to do with in this situation, he didn’t want to go downstairs and face Rebecca and he wondered if he could just hide away until Elizabeth got home. It could be hours, in fact Elizabeth wasn’t likely going to be home for a long time.

With a sigh of resignation Tim felt himself wet his diaper again. He used the diaper until his bladder was empty again and when he reached down he realised the padding was absolutely soaked to the point of nearly leaking. The padding was wet from front to back and hung low, the plastic was pulled taut and Tim knew it wouldn’t cope with any more use. Tim’s decision had been made for him, he would have to go down and see Rebecca no matter how much the idea repulsed him. If Elizabeth found out he had used his own diaper he didn’t want to think want his punishment would be.

The idea of asking a teenage girl to change his diaper was abhorrent but he was starting to realise he had no choice. He would get in trouble for changing himself or leaking, he only had one option and that was to get changed by his babysitter.

Tim put a shirt on but left his diaper uncovered as he made the decision to go and see Rebecca. He felt terrible as he waddled out of his room and by the time he was halfway down the stairs it took all of his willpower not to just turn around and run back up to his room. He forced himself to go downstairs and into the living room where he saw Rebecca sitting in an armchair with her phone up to her ear.

As Tim stood awkwardly in the doorway he saw Rebecca look over at him and barely stifle a laugh. He rolled his eyes and clenched his fists but made sure to keep a lid on his emotions as he waited for Rebecca to end the phone call. He didn’t want to go any further into the room in case his crinkling was picked up by the person on the other end of the call.

“Listen, I’ve got to go.” Rebecca said as she turned away from Tim, “I’m babysitting and he needs my attention.”

Tim was blushing as he continued to stand stoically in the corner. He saw Rebecca listen to something on the other end and then start laughing.

“Yeah, he is.” Rebecca said cryptically as she looked over at Tim again. Her eyes went up and down his whole body as if scanning him, “I’ll call you back later.”

Rebecca laughed again and hung up the phone. The laughter disappeared very quickly as she turned away from Tim and looked at the television which was turned on but at a low volume.

Tim had expected the teenager to get up and help him but it seemed like she wanted to drag this out for as long as possible. He nervously felt the soaked diaper between his legs and knew it could leak at any moment, he couldn’t just stand there and wait for that to happen.

“Ahem…” Tim cleared his throat loudly.

Instead of turning around Rebecca just grabbed the remote control and turned the television up a bit. She was doing her best to ignore the embarrassed man by the door.

“Rebecca I need your help…” Tim closed his eyes and said over the top of the television.

“After everything you’ve said to me in the past?” Rebecca replied with derision, “Sorry, little bro… I’m not interested.”

“But you’re…”  Tim was shouting and he paused to take a deep breath and calm himself down, “But you’re supposed to be looking after me.”

“You’re pathetic.” Rebecca said as she turned away from the television at last, “Fine. Mom said to look after you so whatever.”

Rebecca stood up and ushered Tim back up into her mother’s bedroom. She followed the man whilst hardly being able to believe how wet he was, she was shocked how easily Tim had bent to her mother’s will. The once proud man was now a snivelling baby.

“Look… I really don’t want a teenage girl doing this.” Tim muttered when they reached the bedroom, “Why don’t you get the supplies out and I’ll do the rest? We’ll tell mommy that you did it all.”

“Mommy?” Rebecca grinned. She still wasn’t used to Tim calling her mother that, “No, she told me you weren’t to change yourself and unlike you I don’t lie to her.”

“But you’re too young to see…” Tim started to say.

“Oh, I’m not going to see anything.” Rebecca cut Tim off as she walked over to the chest of drawers that had the changing supplies on top.

Tim was confused about what the teenager had planned but he forced himself to lay as still as possible. His face was red from the humiliation of the situation but he was determined not to whimper or sob like a baby, he had to try and be a man about the situation. He watched Rebecca anxiously as she opened a drawer and pulled out a fresh disposable diaper, she tossed it on to the bed with disdain.

“Did you know I’m not wearing pull-ups to bed anymore?” Rebecca asked as she slowly unfolded the diaper, “Funny how things work out.”

“I’m sorry I made fun of you.” Tim said sadly, “And congratulations.”

“Spare me.” Rebecca said with a shake of the head and a thin-lipped smile, “You’re just sorry that there were consequences.”

“Consequences?” Tim asked with a frown.

“Oh, you thought that as soon as you started staying here you just happened to start wetting the bed?” Rebecca asked.

“W-What are you getting at?” Tim asked. His mouth hung open in shock as realisation slowly descended on him.

“I mean I was surprised how easy it was.” Rebecca continued, “Just a little pill in your drink each night and you started pissing yourself. Seems you only needed a little tap to get you over the edge.”

“You… You bitch!” Tim gasped in shock at what he was hearing, “You poisoned me!”

“Poisoned is a strong word…” Rebecca replied airily, “And those messy diapers are all your own work. I can’t take credit for those.”

“You’re crazy! You can’t just do th-” Tim was cut off as he went to sit up. Rebecca’s hand met his chest and pushed him back down. Despite being so angry Tim was too shocked to think about getting up.

“That’s no way to talk about your big sister.” Rebecca said, “And you’ll stay right there unless you want the pictures and video I’ve taken to appear on the internet. Your friends, family, colleagues… So many people would be fascinated by your current state.”

“I’ll tell Elizabeth.” Tim said as his eyes widened from shock, “I’ll tell the fucking police!”

“Let’s be serious.” Rebecca said with a wide smile, “You aren’t telling anyone. You have no proof of anything and who do you think mom will believe? Her own daughter who has warned her about you, or a man caught cheating and lying so many times that mom put you in damn diapers?”

Tim was panicking as he already knew the answer. He had abused Elizabeth’s trust so many times that he was almost certain she would laugh off his accusations. It didn’t matter if he was telling the truth anymore because no one believed him.

“The… The police could do a drug test…” Tim was stuttering as unwanted tears threatened to overwhelm him, “They would find the pills!”

“They might.” Rebecca said with a nod, “But I haven’t given you a pill for a few days now and I notice you’re still wetting the bed every night. The pills are designed to stimulate the kidneys, I’m pretty sure it would all be out of your system and into your diapers by now.”

Tim was lying in stunned silence. If everything Rebecca said was true then he really had just been wetting himself freely for no reason. He knew no one would believe him and he couldn’t even imagine if word got out on how he was living. He would be ruined forever.

“So are you going to be a good boy for your big sister?” Rebecca asked patronisingly, “Or are you going to be naughty and cause a big fuss about nothing?”

Tim didn’t move a muscle despite his brain screaming at him to take action. He seemed to have had all of the action taken out of him, he felt defeated. A tear rolled down his cheek as he realised that this teenage girl that had looked so useless had completely beaten him and there was nothing he could do about it.

“I’ll be good…” Tim muttered sadly as he covered his face with his hands. The only chance he would ever have would be too show Elizabeth he didn’t need diapers anymore. He couldn’t even run away from the family now that Rebecca had pictures to blackmail him with.

Rebecca smiled over the cringing man as she unfolded the diaper and slipped it underneath Tim’s butt. She immediately pulled the front up between the man’s legs which caused Tim to look down at what was happening.

“What are you doing?” Tim asked as he sniffed his tears away, “You need to take the old one off.”

“I don’t think so.” Rebecca said, “I don’t want to go near what you keep in your diaper. I’ll put a new layer on you and that should keep you going till mom gets home this evening.”

“No, Rebecca… Bex… Big sister!” Tim was desperately trying to get on the teenage girl’s good side all of a sudden, “Come on, I’ll do it myself so you don’t need to see or touch anything.”

“I prefer my way.” Rebecca replied evilly.

Tim watched with shame as the new diaper was pulled up and over his old one and taped closed. It only just fit but Tim was soon taped into his new double diaper. Tim was accustomed to the nice feeling of dry underwear for at least a little bit after getting out of his bedtime diaper, this time he was getting no such relief. He could feel the wetness of his older diaper pressed against his skin, the urine felt horrid as it pressed against his crotch and butt from all sides.

“There you go.” Rebecca said once the tapes were placed, “Now don’t bother me asking for a change.”

Tim wiped his eyes and slowly sat up as Rebecca left the room. His crinkling was worse than before but the thing he really noticed was the sheer bulk between his legs. Whenever he tried to move he had to keep his legs very far apart just to prevent himself from falling over. He felt ridiculous as he walked around the bed with his knees so far apart. He wanted to rip these diapers off but he knew he couldn’t, if he ever wanted to talk to friends and family again he would need to keep all of this quiet.

Tim wasn’t sure what he was going to do today but he wanted to keep out of Rebecca’s way. He felt his stomach rumbling and knew he should probably get some breakfast, he waddled out to the stairs and slowly started to walk down them. He held on to the rails with both hands as he found it difficult to maintain his balance.

Even with his hands on the rail Tim struggled to stay upright and just as he reached the last two steps he felt himself slip and he went tumbling down the last couple of steps before landing on his extra padded rear.

Rebecca was still by the stairs and turned to see Tim land on the floor with a thump. She smiled as soon as she saw he wasn’t really hurt, shaking her head she clucked her tongue at the big baby.

“Maybe you should stay down there.” Rebecca suggested.

Tim winced and once he knew he was alright he started to climb back to his feet. He was stopped whilst still on his hands and knees by Rebecca who had placed her hands on the back of the grown man’s neck. Tim turned his head to look at her with cheeks blushing and eyes full of shameful tears.

“I told you to stay down there.” Rebecca said as menacingly as a teenage girl could, “You can crawl around so you don’t hurt yourself. Go into the living room and sit on the floor in front of the TV, I’ll bring you some breakfast.”

Rebecca was having tremendous fun and she smiled widely as she turned away and walked towards the kitchen. She could hear Tim’s massive butt crinkling as he slid into the living room on his hands and knees.

Cereal was the easiest thing to make so she quickly made up two bowls of the stuff and walked back into the living room. She was delighted to see Tim sitting in front of the television cross-legged and looking at the floor in front of him in shame.

“Here you go.” Rebecca put the bowl in front of Tim and set hers down on the table next to the couch.

Tim picked his spoon up listlessly and turned to the couch just in time to see Rebecca take a photo with her phone. He sighed in hopeless resignation and started eating, it was strange to move a spoon from the ground to his mouth and he ended up spilling more food down his front than he would’ve liked. It did little for his arguments of not being a baby.

The day was not fun for Tim and by the afternoon he was begging for Elizabeth to come home. Inevitably he had wet himself several more times and the outer diaper had started expanding to soak it in, the padding around his waist was getting thicker and thicker. Soon after breakfast he had retreated to the master bedroom and was very grateful that Rebecca seemed happy to leave him to his own devices.

Tim felt disgusting and the soaked layers of his diaper were a constant reminder of how wet he was. Every now and then he felt a fresh flooding of warm urine that temporarily relieved the itchiness he felt but that soon dissipated as the diaper soaked it all up. It was hard to concentrate on anything and Tim found himself quickly switching between multiple different websites on his laptop to keep himself occupied.

It was with great relief that Tim heard the front door open and close in the late afternoon. He would finally get out of these wet diapers and into something nice and dry. He wondered if he should tell Elizabeth about what Rebecca had said, would there be any hope in convincing her that he wasn’t lying for once?

A few minutes after the door closed there were footsteps on the stairs and Tim realised he would have to make his decision on what he was going to do very soon. He stood up on the side of the bed furthest from the door and tried to decide what to do.

Before Tim had made his mind up the door opened and Elizabeth stood there with a couple of bags staring at him. She slowly stepped into the room and put the bags down on the floor, she looked at Tim’s dishevelled state and made no comment as she took off her coat and took her phone out of the bag to place next to the bed.

“Rebecca told me what happened.” Elizabeth said after an interminable silence.

“She… She did?” Tim stuttered in shock. Of all the possible scenarios he hadn’t expected his girlfriend to say that.

“Indeed she did.” Elizabeth nodded her head, “And I can’t say I disagree with her actions.”

“You don’t!?” Tim was wondering if insanity ran in the family.

“Of course not.” Elizabeth replied, “If you refuse to let Rebecca change you properly then she did the only thing she could.”

“She… She told you that?” Tim asked as things suddenly started to make more sense.

“She did.” Elizabeth said, “And I can’t say I’m too thrilled with how you’ve been acting. Fortunately, I already have an idea for dealing with this disobedient behaviour.”

Tim gulped hard as he tried to find the strength to tell Elizabeth what Rebecca had said and what really had happened whilst the matriarch was gone. He was just about to open his mouth when he stopped himself, what had happened when Elizabeth had walked in was proof that saying anything right now would be a big mistake. Elizabeth had trusted Rebecca’s story of events implicitly and hadn’t even asked Tim what had happened. Tim had no reason to believe that if he tried to tell her about the drugging that Elizabeth would believe anything he said. He could only imagine the punishment he would get if Elizabeth thought he was lying to get Rebecca in trouble.

Tim laid down on the bed as Elizabeth pulled a fresh diaper from the drawer. For a horrible few seconds Tim thought she was about to add a third layer to his diaper, he didn’t think he would be able to move at all with that amount of thickness. He was glad when the tapes on the second diaper were pulled away and the front of the diaper dropped down between his legs. He looked down at the older diaper inside and it was in a terrible state, it looked like it was only just holding itself together.

The inner diaper was removed as well and Tim sighed with relief as the cool air of the bedroom soothed his genitals. He jumped as the cold wipes touched his sensitive areas but he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling as he was cleaned of the stale urine. It was soothing to finally be clean again.

“I think you might be getting a rash.” Elizabeth said as she lifted Tim’s legs up.

Tim was rather alarmed by the news but he assumed Elizabeth would take care of it. He didn’t want to admit it to himself but having his girlfriend there to take care of his needs could be quite useful. He didn’t have to worry about any type of rash since Elizabeth would take care of everything.

Elizabeth retrieved a small tub of cream from the drawers and opened it up on the bed. She stuck her fingers into the cream to get some on the tips before gently rubbing the cool ointment into Tim’s skin. She followed the cream with some baby powder that she scattered liberally over the crotch area. It was only then that the new diaper was lifted between his legs and flattened against his tummy.

Tim sighed as his brief freedom from the padding was ended before he was ready. The new diaper was taped closed and the sound of the tapes being placed was like the sound of keys in locks. They represented a new way of life that Tim still couldn’t come to terms with.

“It’s time for dinner.” Elizabeth said as she bagged up the used diapers.

Tim slowly stood up and was about to reach for his pants when Elizabeth stopped him. She indicated for him to leave the pants where they were and to leave the room in nothing but his stained shirt and diaper.

The walk downstairs was very quiet and they walked straight past the entrance to the living room. They went to the dining room where Tim could see Rebecca sitting and grinning wildly as she looked at something just out of sight. Tim walked into the dining room with trepidation and even though he was expecting a surprise he was still shocked by what he saw.

“W-What is this?” Tim asked unnecessarily. He could see exactly what it was.

“Isn’t it adorable?” Elizabeth asked with a big smile, “Perfect for my big baby’s meal times!”

Tim was looking at a highchair. It may be modified and bigger than a traditional baby highchair but it was still distinctly similar to a baby’s seat. The large wooden seat was painted white and there were straps all over the seat, a tray was currently standing upright but looked like it could be lowered into place when meals were served.

Although Tim was looking exclusively at his new seat he could see Rebecca smirking at him out of the corner of his eye. It was a look of pure condescension and victory, Tim felt his anger rising.

“Go and test the seat out.” Elizabeth commanded as she gave Tim a little push in the back, “No time like the present.”

“But I-” Tim started saying.

“Sit in the chair.” Elizabeth hissed a lot more forcefully, “Or do I need to pull your diaper down and put you over my knee right here and now?”

Tim swallowed hard and blushed at the threat that he knew was very real. He wanted to run away but knowing there was evidence of him like this was enough to keep him in place, he slowly walked forward towards the highchair and hesitantly sat down in as if it were an electric chair. He felt so exposed and embarrassed but sat very still as the straps were pulled over and around him. He suppressed his desire to run away as Elizabeth tied him tightly to the chair with big leather straps.

By the time Elizabeth was done strapping her big baby into the chair Tim was very immobile. Even his arms and legs had been tightly fastened to the infantile seat and when the tray was lowered he couldn’t see anything lower than his belly button. He blushed badly as Elizabeth walked out into the kitchen.

“Enjoying the new chair?” Rebecca asked with a nasty smile.

“Shut up.” Tim hissed. He wanted to look away but it was very hard to do in this restrictive seat.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk…” Rebecca shook her head and held her phone in the air to snap another picture, “You should be more careful, my finger might slip and accidentally post those photos on Facebook.”

Tim scowled and looked away in defeat. He couldn’t do anything to risk those photos getting out even though the red mist of anger was clouding his judgement. He had to hold his tongue no matter how much he was taunted, the consequences of lashing out were severe and would end his life in this town. If word got out about what was happening he would never be able to show his face in this area again.

“You should see what’s being delivered next.” Rebecca said cryptically as she fiddled with the settings on her phone.

“What do you mean?” Tim asked as he finally forced himself to look at the teenager again.

“You’ll see.” Rebecca let out a little giggle, “I think there’s going to be a lot of changes.”

Tim felt butterflies in his tummy as he looked down at his tray. He didn’t know if Rebecca was telling the truth but he felt terrified that she could be. He was already strapped into a highchair and in a diaper, there was no reason to believe that things wouldn’t continue from here to get worse and worse. He felt a lot of panic coursing through his system.

“Tell me what’s coming!” Tim hissed trying to raise his voice without Elizabeth hearing him. The kitchen was very close to the dining room and Tim didn’t want to get in trouble for yelling again.

“Here’s dinner!” Elizabeth said in a sing-song voice as she walked back into the dining room. She held two plates of delicious looking spaghetti Bolognese. She put one plate down in front of her daughter and one in front of her own seat.

Elizabeth went back into the kitchen and Tim assumed it was to bring his plate out. Rebecca didn’t bother waiting for her mom to come back and she started slowly eating her food.

When Elizabeth came back Tim was licking his lips in anticipation of the meal but he was quickly left disappointed. Instead of deliciously steaming spaghetti he received a bowl of mush that he could barely decipher. It looked very unappealing.

“What’s this?” Tim asked as he looked helplessly down at the bowl in disgust. His nostrils were filled with an indeterminate smell which did not remind him of anything edible.

“It’s baby food.” Elizabeth said as she stirred the bowl, “I decided that on days where you are naughty you’ll have to eat something more suited for a naughty baby.”

“This is insane! I can’t eat this crap!” Tim couldn’t keep a lid on his emotions and he shouted despite trying to stop himself. He saw Rebecca smirk at him which did nothing to improve his mood.

“Yes you can.” Elizabeth assured him, “You’ll eat all of this quietly or you’ll only be getting baby food for the next week.”

Tim was breathing heavily as he tried to calm down. He watched his girlfriend lift the spoon out of the bowl. It was thick with the dripping food and it looked wholly unappetising. The spoon raised higher and higher until it was pressed against Tim’s lips. He reluctantly opened his mouth and felt the tasteless mush land on his tongue. He chewed for a second before he was hit by a moment of revulsion over what he was eating.

Tim almost reflexively spat the horrible food out on to the table where it landed with a splat right next to Rebecca who quickly backed away from the half-chewed food.

“He did that on purpose!” Rebecca yelled as she jumped off her chair, “He tried to hit me!”

“No… No, I swear, I didn’t mean to.” Tim was trying to explain to Elizabeth that it had happened subconsciously, “I went to swallow and-”

“Enough of your excuses.” Elizabeth put the spoon down and shook her head angrily, “When will you ever grow up!?”

“Me?” Tim asked as his own anger rose up and overtook him again. He felt it was lucky he was still strapped down otherwise he would have stormed out of the house.

“Yes, you.” Elizabeth said, “Or is this somehow someone else’s fault again?”

“It is!” Tim yelled as the red mist fully descended over him. He looked at Rebecca and in his moment of pure anger his rational brain seemed to go on vacation.

There was silence for a second as everyone looked at each other. No one seemed to know what was about to happen.

“Your bitch of a daughter drugged me!” Tim yelled out. Spit flew from his mouth in every direction as he shouted at the two women, “And then blackmailed me!”

Silence fell on the table again. Tim was breathing hard from his outburst and as his immediate anger started to leave him he felt worried about what he had done. Rebecca was looking at him with wide eyes and Elizabeth was frowning, no one seemed to say anything for a very long time and the tension hung in the air heavily.

“Is that true?” Elizabeth asked her daughter who had been busy regaining her composure.

“No!” Rebecca immediately shouted.

Tim shook his head as Rebecca put on an Oscar level performance. She looked scandalised that her mother would ever suggest she was anything other than a perfect angel. It did nothing to help Tim’s mood.

“You’re going to believe him over me?” Rebecca yelled sounding emotional, “After everything you said before about trusting me and putting me first? I’m telling you the truth, I would never do something like that!”

To put an exclamation mark on her performance Rebecca now stomped out of the room sobbing. She shot a look at Tim that conveyed a lot of hate and anger, if looks could kill Tim would’ve dropped dead there and then.

Once Rebecca had stomped up the stairs Tim was left with Elizabeth who was staring a hole into him. It was like Tim could see directly into her brain as the cogs turned and she thought through everything that was happening. He watched as her face became increasingly stony and it was clear which way the wind was blowing.

“Elizabeth…” Tim had calmed down now and he was trying to get his girlfriend to see reason as she looked away.

“How could you blame a teenage girl for your own faults?” Elizabeth asked quietly. Her voice was dripping with quiet fury.

“I’m not lying.” Tim said, “Please just hear me out.”

“I have finished listening to your lies.” Elizabeth growled, “I’m telling you right now that you are going to regret your lies and you will not be allowed to grow up until you’ve learnt to grow up.”

“I’M NOT LYING!” Tim screamed as he felt himself overcome with emotion. Tears that were totally unwanted started falling from his eyes as he sobbed uncontrollably.

Elizabeth shook her head at the diapered man and walked away leaving him tired to the chair. He sobbed and cried in the seat as Elizabeth left him alone in the dining room. He was hopelessly stuck as he felt his diaper warming between his legs, he didn’t try to stop it from happening instead he just cried and ducked his head down to look at the tray.

I think Elizabeth is one of those women who think they can get their guy to change which is the reason why women stay in bad relationships. I like how you used that plot and turned it into a ABDL one. 

Tim's accusations and bad behaviour result in punishment. He discovers just how serious Elizabeth is about fixing his bad behaviour and is left feeling very sorry for himself indeed.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, C Dom, Miss X, Raven, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Jow, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon Geeslin, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Kantar, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bobbob138, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Piery L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tim was sent straight to bed that night. Elizabeth had been very angry at him for throwing those accusations around and he was told in no uncertain terms that his behaviour wouldn’t be tolerated. He didn’t mind being sent to bed too much because it meant that he was away from the two women who were tormenting him, he would’ve probably chosen to run away and hide up there regardless of any punishment.

Eventually Tim heard the door open and since he was facing away from the bedroom entrance he just assumed Elizabeth was just coming up to check on him. He didn’t bother rolling over and he didn’t bother hiding his diapered state underneath the covers. It was only when he heard the sound of a camera on a phone that he glanced over his shoulder to see Rebecca standing in the doorway. He quickly scrambled to pull the cover over his exposed padding.

“A bit late for that.” Rebecca giggled as she checked the photo she had just taken.

“Rebecca, I’m sorry I said everything downstairs… I just…” Tim desperately wanted to explain himself but Rebecca wasn’t listening.

“I warned you what would happen.” Rebecca said with a shrug of her shoulders.

“W-What does that mean?” Tim asked desperately.

“You’ll find out.” Rebecca replied with a small smile.

Tim didn’t have time to ask for clarification before the door was closed and Rebecca walked away. He shuddered slightly as he looked up at the ceiling and tried to imagine the horrible things Rebecca might be doing right at that moment. He knew she had pictures and he knew what she had threatened but was she really going to go through with things and expose his humiliating lifestyle?

More footsteps came up the stairs soon afterwards and Tim turned to the bedroom doorway to see Elizabeth pushing the door open. She looked angry and upset still, she let out a deep breath and then used her finger to indicate that Tim should come with her.

Tim stood up and walked around the bed in silence. He felt like anything he might say would just aggravate the situation so he meekly followed his girlfriend into the bathroom. Tim didn’t know what was happening but he felt very concerned when Elizabeth opened the cabinet under the sink. He watched the woman pull out a big rubber bag not unlike a hot water bottle that was attached to a long tube. Tim didn’t recognise what it was or what it might be used for but he didn’t think it would be good.

“Firstly, I want to wash your mouth out with soap.” Elizabeth said as she stood up and turned on the sink’s faucet. She grabbed a bar of soap and ran it under the water for a few seconds to until the outermost layer of soap became very slippery.

“But… Why!?” Tim asked as he looked at the soap with disgust.

“I’m tired of your childish attitude towards your big sister.” Elizabeth spat angrily, “I want you to learn that it isn’t acceptable.”

“Elizabeth… I promise I’m telling the truth!” Tim whined pathetically. Despite his whining he didn’t pull away from the sink as he watched Elizabeth raise the bar of soap up.

As Tim opened his mouth to continue his argument he felt the bar of soap suddenly get pushed in there. His sudden exclamation was cut off by the solid bar which almost instantly made his entire mouth taste horribly soapy. He could feel soap building up on the teeth and soapy saliva dripped down both his throat and out of his mouth. The feeling and taste was horrible but Tim couldn’t spit the soap out with Elizabeth’s hand holding it in place.

“Now you hold this in your mouth for mommy until I say you can stop, OK?” Elizabeth said with menace

Tim reluctantly nodded his head and coughed slightly as he felt the soapy taste filling his mouth. It felt like he would never be able to taste anything else again, the soap seemed to be coating his entire digestive system. Everything in his body wanted him to spit the bar out but he forced himself to keep it in, as his mouth became tired he felt his teeth digging into the soap.

Whilst Tim stood there tasting the soap he watched Elizabeth turn on the warm water faucet in the bath and start filling the rubber bag. He didn’t know what she was doing as she hooked the bag up to the shower rail and let the long tube hang down. He didn’t know what was happening but if it meant he could get this soap out of his mouth he would be happy with whatever it was.

“Strip down to just your diaper and then you can take the soap out.” Elizabeth said as she checked the long clear rubber pipe.

Tim wasted no time at all in pulling his clothes off and once he was down to just his diaper he spat the soap out into the sink. He saw bubbles emerge from his mouth as he collected some cold water in the palm of his hand and tried to wash his mouth a little bit, he made very limit impact on the overwhelmingly soapy taste filling his mouth.

“Now step into the tub and get down on your hands and knees.” Elizabeth ordered.

Tim didn’t argue with the woman commanding him. He stepped into the bathtub and got down on his hands and knees. He didn’t have to wait long to feel his diaper get yanked down a little bit, the taste of soap in his mouth hadn’t diminished and he wondered what could possibly come next.

“I’m going to need you to relax, OK?” Elizabeth said with less hostility in her voice.

Tim felt her finger against his ass and he jumped slightly. He wasn’t necessarily against anal play but this didn’t seem like the time or place. As if a firework suddenly exploded he realised what was happening, Elizabeth wasn’t playing with him she was smearing lube against him.

“Elizabeth…” Tim said with a quivering voice.

“Shush.” Elizabeth said quickly, “The more you relax the easier this will be.”

Tim knew he couldn’t stop what was happening so he did as he was told and tried to relax as much as he could. He felt the plastic tubing pushing against his sphincter and thanks to the lubricant he felt the tube enter him rather easily. It was the most curious feeling as Tim stayed in his crouching position and the tube was pushed in a little further.

“I’m going to give you an enema.” Elizabeth said coldly, “Perhaps the memory of what will soon happen will teach you to not throw around accusations about my daughter.”

“But… But…” Tim stuttered but didn’t say anything else. He didn’t know what he could possibly say to help his situation.

Tim looked to the side and saw Elizabeth adjust a little nozzle halfway down the clear tube. There was a second where nothing happened and then a slow trickle of warm water started running into Tim’s rear end.

“Ugh…” Tim grunted slightly as he felt the water entering him.

“Just stay relaxed.” Elizabeth said as she ran a hand down Tim’s spine, “It makes it easier.”

Tim thought it was easy for to suggest that he stay calm when she wasn’t the one on the receiving end of an enema. The water continued to trickle into him and created the weirdest sensation Tim could remember feeling, the water filled his bowels until he felt like he was completely full.

“I… I can’t take any more.” Tim gasped when he felt full up.

“Just a little more.” Elizabeth replied, “You’re nearly done.”

Tim closed his eyes and did his best to keep his muscles relaxed as the last of the water entered his body. Finally, the water stopped and Tim felt his tummy sloshing around as the tube was pulled out. He felt an immediate and intense pressure to let the water out but the diaper he was wearing was quickly pulled up and over his rear end again.

“Hold it in.” Elizabeth ordered, “Or we do this again.”

Tim had to fight the urge to immediately push out the water as he stood up. He could feel the water moving with every one of his own movements. He took Elizabeth’s hand and stepped out of the bath with a little difficulty. His body screamed to let the water go but he resisted the temptation.

“Now I want you to go to Rebecca’s room and apologise.” Elizabeth said as she opened the bathroom door.

“Like… Like this!?” Tim was red in the face as he struggled against the fullness in his bowels.

“Yes, and I want you to hold all of that in until you’re done.” Elizabeth said, “Now hurry up, I don’t expect you’ll be able to hold on for long so you had better be quick.”

Tim walked past Elizabeth awkwardly. He was still naked except for the diaper and his belly seemed to bulge out from over the waistband, it seemed almost obscene as cramps and pressure built up all around his intestines.

He looked over his shoulder to see Elizabeth walking to the master bedroom and leaning against the doorframe. She nodded her head towards Rebecca’s bedroom door and Tim turned back toward the room of his nemesis. He couldn’t believe he was going to have to apologise for an accusation that was true!

Tim was naked except his diaper and he wrapped his arms around his tummy as he felt the large amount of water churning within him. He had no time to wait and knocked loudly on the door with his head already going red, he was so embarrassed and he knew things would have to get a lot worse before they got better

“What do you want?” Rebecca called out through the wooden door. She seemed disinterested in anything going on in the rest of the house right now.

“Rebecca!” Tim’s voice was strained just like his intestines, “It’s me. Could you open the door for a second?”

“I don’t think so.” Rebeca called back through the door a few seconds later.

Tim looked over to his girlfriend with a pleading look. She shook her head and walked over to the doorway herself.

“Rebecca, its mom.” Elizabeth shouted, “Open the door.”

After a moment of hesitation the door opened up and Rebecca stood at the entrance to her room with a very sour look on her face. She frowned and changed to a look of disgust when she saw Tim in just his diaper.

“Ew, that’s so freaking gross.” Rebecca said as she turned her head away from Tim.

“Tim has something to say to you.” Elizabeth said pointedly.

“I… I…” Tim was straining so hard to stop from soiling himself that he didn’t know if he could still speak coherently. It was like every sinew of effort was going to stopping him from humiliating itself.

“Use your big boy words.” Elizabeth said condescendingly.

Tim gasped as he felt some warm water escape his tightly clenched buttocks. He felt the wet trickle quickly absorbing into his diaper. He quickly moved one of his hands to the seat of his diaper as if hoping to manually hold in the flood that was threatening to overwhelm him. He was hunched over awkwardly and he looked up to Rebecca with teary eyes.

“I’m sorry!” Tim said far louder than he had planned to, “I’m sorry for accusing you of… Of things.”

Even as Tim spoke he felt more water leaking back out of his backside. He was fast reaching the point where he couldn’t stop what was happening, all he could do was leak into his diaper like an incontinent toddler.

“Good boy!” Elizabeth praised Tim as he gasped and tried to maintain as much control as he could.

“What’s going on?” Rebecca asked as she watched Tim contorting in front of her. She looked at Tim’s hunched form with disgust, it was as if Tim was less than dirt to her right there and then.

“It looks like little Tim is struggling with his potty training.” Elizabeth said sarcastically.

Tim looked up at her pleadingly although he wasn’t even sure what she could do to help him at this point. It felt like any movement would cause him to burst now and he was surrounded by the two women who showed him no mercy.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Tim sunk down on to his knees as he felt the last of his resistance leaving his body.

The two women looked down at Tim contemptuously as he lost control completely. Tim let out a short whine that ended in a sob as he felt the desire to push out the water flooding his digestive system overwhelm him. He rocked forwards and leaned on to his arms as he felt the enema flooding out of him. He felt the warm water mixed with whatever waste was in his intestines push out into his diaper.

Tim could feel the rear of his diaper expanding to cope with the punishment and the padding all around him was absorbing the watery mess. He pushed his face down to the carpet at Elizabeth’s feet as his body pushed out everything that had been pumped into it. He quickly started worrying about leaking but he was completely unable to move from this spot.

“Ugh…” Tim grunted as he pushed down in the hopes of ending this faster. He felt watery excrement almost explode out of him and covering the diaper in a sloppy slurry that he could already smell.

“Jesus…” Rebecca’s voice was dripping with disgust and took a step away from the man soiling himself at the entrance to the room.

Tim finally felt like he was done emptying himself but he was afraid to move. He could feel his diaper sagging beneath him. The padding was hanging dramatically and the tapes were certainly being tested to their limits.

“All done?” Elizabeth asked Tim.

Tim slowly and tearfully nodded his head. He didn’t dare to speak because he knew he would burst into tears if he tried. He couldn’t even look to either side of him he was sure seeing either one of the ladies were break him up.

“Back to the bathroom.” Elizabeth said shortly, “And don’t get up. You should crawl to make sure you don’t leak.”

“You’re disgusting.” Rebecca said finally as she slammed her door closed. Tim could hear her stomp across the room and open the window to let some fresh air in.

Tim was embarrassed, humiliated and broken. He started crawling slowly forwards but after just a few steps he felt another torrent of water force its way into the diaper. He paused until it was done and then slowly continued, he was sobbing noisily as he moved on his hands and knees back into the bathroom.

“Get in the tub.” Elizabeth ordered once they had crossed into the bathroom.

Tim didn’t need to be told twice and he carefully climbed over the side of the tub. He saw the enema kit still hanging up and shuddered, his full diaper was sagging so much it felt like he had to hold it up with his hands.

The cleaning took less time than Tim suspected. The tapes of the diaper were pulled off causing the heavily used padding to drop to the bottom of the tub with a splat that sent some of the excrement all over the bath. Rather than wash him normally Elizabeth simply took the shower and detached it from its usual place. She turned the water up to a high pressure and then aimed it at Tim to blast him clean.

By the time it was over Tim just wanted to disappear for a while. It felt like everything that had happened had numbed all of Tim’s nerves and as he was led naked back to the master bedroom he didn’t complain at all when a new diaper was laid out for him. He patiently and silently waited to be directed on to the bed and then let Elizabeth tape him up, he was told he could come back downstairs if he wanted but Tim preferred to stay in bed to recover.

The events of the day had been a humiliating shock to Tim and he now knew that Elizabeth was in on this for the long haul. He made a mental note to think about looking at his old apartment tomorrow to see if there was a way he could move back into it. He loved Elizabeth despite everything she was doing but he needed to get away from this crazy household.