LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We meet Tim, a man in management at a supermarket, and his girlfriend Elizabeth. Tim believes he can treat people however he wants and it doesn't seem like he ever gets his comeuppance. Will his luck run out?

---

This post has been available on my Patreon page for the last week where you can find all of my stories including ones that aren't posted anywhere else. For $5 a month you can see all my updates a week before everyone else and for $10 you can get access to exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and you can look at the page if you are interested. It is only with the wonderful support of my patrons that I can write as much as I do :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Joe, Jerry J, Scy T, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Robert W, Fernando L, Patrick S, Martijn De L, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom S, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Ali T, Sith, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Dorian G, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, AsterShock, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Rebecca’s Revenge

By Elfy

When the alarm went off in Tim’s apartment early on a Friday morning he groggily sat up in his bed and hit the clock to stop the incessant noise. He grumbled as he looked around his small apartment, the floor was very messy and dishes were piled up in the sink just a few feet away. Tim never worried too much about the cleanliness of his apartment unless he had a woman coming back to his place, he usually preferred to go to the girl’s place though.

In his late thirties, Tim lived alone and had done since his last long-term relationship had ended a couple of years ago. It had been a bitter break-up but it didn’t take long for Tim to get over it, in fact he had gone out that very night and found someone to bring home. He found it very easy to forget his girlfriend trouble when he had another woman in his bed.

Tim went out most Friday nights and rarely came home without a lady friend. He was a Regional manager of some popular supermarkets and was able to flash the cash to any woman who caught his eye. He rarely called anyone back after he had slept with them, he wasn’t looking for anything more than sex from the women he picked up.

As Tim rubbed his eyes to wake himself up he saw his phone on the bedside table was flashing a little light to let him know he had a notification. He picked up the handset as he scratched his stubbly chin and unlocked the screen, he saw a text from his girlfriend.

Despite Tim’s womanising he did have a steady girlfriend who he had been seeing for a few months. It had been getting pretty serious recently but Tim saw no reason to stop his other casual encounters, as long as his girlfriend remained in the dark it wasn’t hurting anyone.

“Are we still on for tomorrow night?” Elizabeth had texted.

Elizabeth was just a couple of years younger than Tim but she had a fourteen-year-old daughter from her first marriage. As much as Tim liked Elizabeth, he knew that her teenage daughter, Rebecca, didn’t like him. She didn’t think Tim was good enough for her mom but Tim thought she should thank her lucky stars that he gave her mom the time of day at all. The mutual dislike of each other often got in the way of things.

“Sure.” Tim typed in reply, “See you tomorrow evening, babe.”

Tim smiled as he clicked send and put his phone back down. He stood up and stretched before slouching to the bathroom for his shower. By the time he came out of the bathroom freshly clean and dry he could see that he was running late, there was practically no chance he would get to the office on time but he didn’t care. One of the perks of being the boss was that no one could tell him off, he was always in control.

Tim got himself dressed before leaving his small apartment and heading down to the car. People often asked Tim why he lived such a small place when he could afford much better but the reasoning was simple, Tim hated spending money. The more money he saved on things like rent the more he could spend on girls and other luxuries.

Climbing into his car, Tim drove out of the private parking area and started driving towards work. Tim had been very lucky to get where he was and he would be the first to admit it, he was underqualified for his position but thanks to making some good connections in college he was in a position to rise up the corporate ladder. It turns out that what he lacked in ability he was able to make up for with his innate ability to pass the buck and take the praise.

Traffic was pretty busy on this Friday morning but Tim was in no rush. He knew that his co-workers were covering for him until he got to his office and there was no reason to get bent out of shape just because he was ten or fifteen minutes late. If anyone did make a fuss he would find a reason to fire them.

Whilst not overweight Tim wasn’t in shape either but he saw himself as an alpha male and a leader of men. He saw most people as beneath him and he wasn’t afraid to step on others to get ahead. The first lesson for his employees was always to learn that he was in charge, their opinions didn’t matter.

When Tim finally pulled up at the store where his office was located he parked his car and slowly walked in. He saw members of staff give him courteous smiles when they turned and saw him coming, he didn’t return them and barely even acknowledged most of the staff. Fear created respect and Tim made sure that everyone under him had a reason to fear him. He liked the sense of power it created.

“Hello, sir.” Fiona, Tim’s secretary said as he walked past her desk, “Your mail is on your desk.”

Tim didn’t reply or break his stride. He walked straight into his office and closed his door, he saw the letters on his desk and flicked through them. He saw nothing important and pushed them all to the side so he could put his feet up on his desk.

Being the boss was full of perks and a lot of them were based on delegating all of his work to others. For fifteen minutes Tim didn’t do anything except for turning on his computer and looking at the internet. He would be heading out tonight and picking up a woman as usual then the next day he would be with Elizabeth. He smiled serenely, Tim had it all made and he knew it.

Tim closed his eyes and soon found himself drifting off a little bit. He slumped down in his chair a little for a bit of extra sleep and slowly relaxed.

Tim was rather rudely brought back to reality a minute later when there was a knock on the door. His eyes shot open and he took his feet off the desk as he straightened out his tie and shirt. He closed his browser window and opened a random spreadsheet to keep up the pretence that he was a hard working manager.

“Come in.” Tim yelled as he typed randomly on the keyboard.

The door opened and Jessica, a lady who worked in accounts, walked in with some mail and other paperwork. She was quite young, in her early twenties, and very serious about her work. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she wore glasses and smart clothes. Tim had tried hitting on her when she first arrived but she was a woman that wouldn’t be swayed by his advances. It was only when she threatened to go to human resources that Tim gave up hitting on the young lady.

“Hello, Sir.” Jessica said cordially, “I’ve got some papers and invoices that need to be taken to the bank and I was just making sure you knew I was leaving.”

“The bank?” Tim repeated, “The one in town?”

“Yes.” Jessica sounded like she was trying to stop herself saying anything sarcastic or inflammatory, “The one we use every week.”

“Oh, right. Well, leave the paperwork here.” Tim said as he patted his desk, “I’ll take it in a few minutes.”

“Sir?” Jessica raised her eyebrows in shock, “You’ll take it?”

“Of course.” Tim said, “Why’s that so surprising?”

“Oh, well… You just don’t volunteer often for… Never mind!” Jessica smiled as she placed the papers on the desk and took a step back.

“That’ll be all.” Tim said with a smile as he ordered the paperwork.

Jessica left the office and Tim put his feet up on his desk again. This Friday was just getting better and better, now he had the perfect excuse to get out of the office. Tim smiled to himself happily as he lounged around the office for another half an hour or so, until he finally got his things together and picked up what needed taking to the bank.

Tim walked out of his office and closed the door behind him. He gave his secretary a nod and let her know where he was going. He walked across to the stairs which led down to the rear of the store and then into the main shopping area. Tim was not a fan of screaming children or large slow moving crowds which is why he hid in his office as much as he could. He walked through the shoppers and out of the main doors into the car park.

It was a hot day so Tim opened his car’s windows and backed out of his personal parking space. He drove around the car park’s one-way system and then turned out of the car park and on to the main road. Tim turned the radio up and leaned against the door as he started the journey into town.

Traffic was quiet but Tim was in no hurry to get back to work so he drove along slightly under the speed limit and looking at all the passing people. His eyes would linger on the attractive women that he drove past and he couldn’t help but have a good time as he cruised through the streets towards the bank.

When Tim had reached the bank he had to dive around a little bit to find a parking spot. He eventually found a nice spot in some shade underneath a tree a couple of streets down from the large bank building. He stepped out and locked his car up before leisurely strolling away from the car. It was a glorious day and it was far too nice to be cooped up inside an office all day.

The bank was quite quiet on this late morning and when Tim walked into the air conditioned main lobby he saw just a few people occupying the time of the cashiers as well as a young couple talking to a man in a suit. Tim walked inside with his paperwork and scanned the workers at the bank, he looked at all the employees until his eyes fell on the person he had been looking for.

Tim had an ulterior motive to come to the bank. As well as an excuse to get out of work for a while it was a chance to see his girlfriend, Elizabeth.

Tim had met Elizabeth at the bank about six months ago. He had started chatting to her as she served him and he found her attractive. The confident and cocky Tim gave her his phone number and she had called him a couple of days later. Tim’s original idea was that Elizabeth would be nothing more than another one night stand.

When Elizabeth and Tim had gone out for a couple of drinks they had shared plenty of information about their pasts and where they were now. Elizabeth told Tim about her daughter’s father who had abandoned the family shortly after Rebecca had been born. She told him that she had to work and be a single parent to raise Rebecca alone. Tim wasn’t all that interested and just wanted to get to the sex that always followed his dates.

To Tim’s surprise Elizabeth refused Tim’s offer of going back to his place but did say she would like to see him again. Tim had talked about all the money he made and everything and yet Elizabeth hadn’t been taken in by his spell, she just wanted to take things slowly.

They had gone out a few more times and before Tim knew it he had found himself in a relatively serious long term relationship, just the sort of thing he hadn’t been looking for.

Tim didn’t let this new relationship distract from his weekend activities though. Even when he and Elizabeth did get sexual he still went out on Friday night’s or whenever he got time to pick up women for one night stands.

“Hello there, I was wondering if you could help me with some banking. I’d like to make a large deposit…” Tim smiled and winked as he skipped the queue and walked up to Elizabeth’s register.

“Tim, what a pleasant surprise.” Elizabeth smiled as she looked up to see Tim.

Tim slid the paperwork he had been given under the glass so that Elizabeth could do whatever it was she did. Tim didn’t take much interest in Elizabeth’s work and as far as he knew she just typed on the computer a bunch and then magic happened.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.” Tim winked at Elizabeth.

“God, you only ever have one thing on your mind…” Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she shuffled through the papers and continued adding and subtracting from the companies various accounts.

“What!?” Tim acted offended, “I’m a warm blooded male and you are a sexy woman!”

“Quiet!” Elizabeth blushed a little but seemed genuinely concerned that someone might overhear them, “I’m at work, no being… You know, like you normally are.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Tim asked.

“I mean you can be a little… Abrasive.” Elizabeth chose her words carefully, “Oh, before I forget to tell you, Rebecca will be home this weekend.”

“Come on…” Tim looked up at the ceiling in disappointment.

“She’s my daughter.” Elizabeth reminded Tim, “We come as a package. I told you that when all this started.”

“I know, I know…” Tim replied, “She’s just… Not a fan of me.”

Tim wanted to say that Rebecca was a “bitch” but he knew that he might not get any action the next day if he said that. Tim really didn’t like Rebecca and the feeling was mutual, she always acted like she was better than him and that infuriated Tim.

“Be nice.” Elizabeth warned her boyfriend, “If you really want to move in with me then you need to learn to live with her.”

Moving in together had been an idea Elizabeth had talked about for the last couple of months. Tim was unsure about it since it would be a lot harder to sleep with other women without his own apartment to go to. He had been prevaricating on the issue as much as possible because he didn’t want to end the relationship or give up his independence.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, OK?” Tim said as Elizabeth typed up the last of the reports, “I’ll be over for dinner.”

“Alright, dear.” Elizabeth smiled but did note her boyfriend changing the subject abruptly, “I’ll see you then.”

Tim winked again as he turned away from the window and swiftly left the bank. He shielded his eyes from the sun and slowly walked back to his car. When he looked at his watch he decided that he had earned himself a nice lunch treat after all of his “hard work” that morning. He smiled to himself at how clever he was, being paid to go see his girlfriend and get lunch, it was this kind of thinking that had made him the manager he was. He knew he was smarter than everyone else, how else would he be able to get away with everything?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am almost positive that Tim’s cocky attitude is going to be changing rather dramatically in the very near future. I am looking forward to seeing that take place. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tim continues his lazy day before heading to the store and sees some familiar faces. We meet Rebecca who is an awkward teenager with an embarrassing problem. 

---

This post has been available on my Patreon page for the last week where you can find all of my stories including ones that aren't posted anywhere else. For $5 a month you can see all my updates a week before everyone else and for $10 you can get access to exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and you can look at the page if you are interested. It is only with the wonderful support of my patrons that I can write as much as I do :)

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Jason M, Jon S, Kinky ddlg, C Dom, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Patrick S, Martin de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Ali T, Sith, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Jukebox, Harold, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering D, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne M B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tim turned on his car, turned up the radio and slowly pulled off the curb. He briefly thought about where to go for food before stopping at a small café a little further down the road. He noticed the person serving him was a college age girl, she looked pretty with her long blond hair and glasses.

“What can I get you?” The girl said with her well-rehearsed smile.

“I think I’ll take one of those jelly donuts and a small coffee.” Tim said with a smile as he leaned forward on the counter. He looked at the café worker’s nametag to see her name was “Susie.”

Susie bagged up the donut and poured out the coffee into a disposable cup before putting a lid on it. She turned back to the counter and rang the items up on the cash register with her artificial smile still in place.

“Anything else?” Susie asked.

“Maybe your phone number?” Tim leaned on the counter and raised his eyebrows.

“I’m sorry, sir.” Susie’s smile had faded a little, “I’m already in a relationship.”

Tim’s smile dropped from his face and he immediately stood up and grabbed his lunch. He threw a few dollars down on the counter top and then turned to leave.

“Lesbian…” Tim muttered darkly as he walked away from the counter and out the door.

Tim had never taken a lot of care over his body. He didn’t work out and he rarely bothered to think about what he was eating, usually he just ate whatever was easiest to make. Despite all of this he didn’t look too out of shape. He could barely run more than a few feet but he wasn’t particularly overweight except for having a little bit of a tummy. He was one of the blessed people who could eat whatever they liked without putting on weight.

Climbing back into his car, Tim watched the world go by as he listened to the radio and ate his lunch. The sweet taste of the donut had been soured somewhat by his rejection in the coffee shop. As soon as he was done with his food he began to slowly drive back towards his shop. His previously sunny mood had been darkened considerably by his interaction in the café. Tim had never taken rejection well and when it was a woman it was even worse. Some had called Tim misogynistic but he disagreed, in Tim’s mind it wasn’t an opinion that men were stronger than women, it was just a fact.

Tim started driving towards his work but halfway there he had a better idea. Turning the car around and heading towards home Tim pulled out his cell phone. He dialled his office’s phone and after a couple of rings heard his secretary answer the phone.

“Hello.” Fiona said down the phone. No doubt she saw Tim’s name pop up on the phone so she dropped her usual business-like answer.

“Hi, Fiona?” Tim said as he continued towards home, “I’m not going to come back to the office. I’m feeling a little unwell.”

“OK, boss.” Fiona replied. She wasn’t surprised to hear this, she was used to making excuses for her Tim’s absence.

“See you on Monday.” Tim said as he hung up the phone.

Of course Tim was actually fine but now he had bought himself a longer weekend. He smiled to himself and sang along with the radio as he drove back to his apartment in the heat. By the time he had pulled into his parking spot he had already planned his evening out. He would have a shower and then go out to the club before coming back home with whoever was lucky enough to be his target.

The first part of the plan went perfectly. Tim walked up to his apartment and hopped into his shower, the cool water felt wonderful against his skin as it cooled him down and he took his time to clean himself before stepping back out of the shower. He dried himself off and wrapped his towel around his waist as he walked through his apartment, he sat down on his couch and turned on the television.

Maybe it was the heat or perhaps Tim was just quite tired but before he knew it he had closed his eyes and fallen asleep. By the time he woke up it was already late afternoon and it took him a few moments to get his bearings back. He knew he would need an early dinner tonight if he planned on going out so he stood up and stretched as he walked into his kitchen area.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Tim looked through his cupboards, his fridge and his freezer to see that he had nothing that interested him.

Tim looked at the ceiling in exasperation as if he had the hardest life imaginable. There was nothing else for him to do, he would have to go to the shop. He checked the time to see it was half past four and he grimaced, he hated shopping when he knew there would be lots of other people around. He especially didn’t like shopping when kids were running around but he really didn’t want to order takeaway.

With a sigh of frustration Tim went into his bedroom and got dressed. He didn’t particularly care about what he was wearing, just an old t-shirt and some pants would do since he didn’t plan on being long.

Tim walked back down to his car and drove out of the parking lot again. He yawned as he drove towards the supermarket and just wanted to get this trip over with. Most people were surprised that Tim didn’t buy food from his own supermarket but he actually preferred to shop at the place closer to his home, he was too lazy to drive all the way to his work for some shopping.

Tim grumbled when he turned into the car park of the supermarket and saw it was full of people. He wanted to get this over with as soon as possible so he drove close to the front of the store and parked in a disabled parking spot. He hated when people used disabled spots at his own shop for no reason but he also used those people doing it as justification for doing it himself.

Opening the car door Tim hurried away from his vehicle and into the store. It was even busier than he expected and he scowled as he looked around at the noisy children running everywhere. Almost as bad were the old people slowly shuffling around the store and the women, housewives probably, standing around in groups and gossiping. This was another reason Tim didn’t shop in his own store, if he snapped and shouted at people he didn’t want to be recognised as manager for that store.

Tim went straight to the frozen aisles and loaded his shopping cart up with fries and frozen meat, anything he could just throw in the oven to cook. The less effort he put into cooking the better, he knew it wasn’t healthy but he didn’t believe in all that “five-a-day” nonsense. Tim was one of those lucky people who could eat whatever they wanted without putting on much weight.

With his food loaded up Tim started heading back towards the checkouts. He grumbled as he steered around the kids running and their parents chasing them, if it was up to Tim these kids would all be on leashes to stop them running around. He looked down the aisles as he passed them and saw they were all crowded until he passed the food ones and ended up in the hygiene products.

It was as Tim glanced down the baby aisle that he suddenly stopped in his tracks. He did a double take as he looked down the shelves and saw a woman he instantly recognised and a teenage girl. A smile crept across Tim’s face and he turned down the aisle towards his girlfriend and her daughter.

---

When fourteen-year-old Rebecca followed her mother into the store she slouched in looking at the ground. This wasn’t just a typical anti-social teenager though, Rebecca was here because her mother insisted she come along when buying the girl’s “special products.”

“Come on, Bex.” Elizabeth called behind her as she picked up a shopping basket. She often referred to her daughter as “Bex.”

“I don’t know why I have to come to this stupid store with you.” Rebecca hissed.

Rebecca was dressed in all black clothing despite it being summer. She wanted to hide away and not be noticed but she still felt like everyone was staring directly at her as if they knew why she was there.

“I need you here to pick out your-” Elizabeth started saying.

“Alright… You don’t need to say it.” Rebecca quickly talked over the top of her mother.

“Well you asked!” Elizabeth said as she held her arms up.

“Whatever.” Rebecca replied darkly. She just wanted to go home and listen to her music, the last thing she wanted was to give someone she knew the opportunity of seeing her embarrassing secret.

Rebecca followed her mother at a small distance as they entered the aisle with a sign above it saying “Hygiene and Care Products.” The two females walked past the various deodorants, tooth paste, shampoos and seemingly endless bottles that promised miracles and de-aging. At the end of the aisle was the baby stuff. Just in the transition of adult and baby were the products that Rebecca and her mother were here for.

There were shelves and shelves of baby diapers nearby as Rebecca walked up to the spot her mother had stopped in. The teenage girl’s cheeks were red as she stood behind her mom and hoped no one could see what was happening. The baby diapers next to the products Elizabeth was looking at seemed to taunt her. Happy and smiling babies playing featured all over the brightly lit packaging and only made Rebecca feel worse for being there.

“What do you think about these?” Elizabeth asked as she picked up a packet of pull-ups for older women with bladder control issues.

“I don’t care… Just buy whatever so we can go.” Rebecca replied quickly. She was extremely paranoid that someone she knew from school or another acquaintance would appear and see the teenager and mother shopping for incontinence wear.

“How about these then?” Elizabeth leaned into the baby section and picked up a packet of toddler pull-ups. The bright pink packaging had pictures of little cartoon ponies smiling at each other.

Rebecca was horrified at the very thought of taking these home as she looked at the pull-up on the young girl pictured. It was a soft pink and the packaging proudly proclaimed that as the padding got wet the little ponies would disappear making it easier to know when the little girl needed a change.

“Christ, mom!” Rebecca hissed she shoved the childish pull-ups back at her Elizabeth, “I’m not a baby…”

“You said you didn’t care.” Elizabeth said, “I thought these would look cute on you.”

“Just get the plain white ones and let’s go home.” Rebecca said. She leant past her mother and picked up a packet of the plain and adult looking pull-ups. She held them out for her mom to take but Elizabeth turned away leaving the teenager holding the incontinence wear.

“We just need to get some more baby wipes and we’ll be done.” Elizabeth said as she wondered off up the aisle.

Rebecca stayed rooted to the spot as she held the pull-ups and looked around again to make sure no one saw her embarrassing package. She cursed her luck that she was still having this problem, a problem that meant she could never have a sleep over without revealing her secret. Her friends always asked why she never stayed over but she always had to make up excuses.

The problems had started years ago when Rebecca was ten-years-old. She had woken up one morning surrounded by wet sheets and immediately started crying. Her mom ran in and told her everything would be OK and that even big girls had accidents sometimes.

The next night Rebecca wet the bed again and then the night after the same thing happened yet again. After a week of waking up in a wet bed Rebecca had finally relented to her mother’s suggestion to wear padding to bed to make sure everything else stayed dry. Elizabeth had promised her daughter that this was just a phase that she would grow out of soon.

Four years later and there was no respite. Rebecca continued to wet the bed on a nightly basis and she was still sent to bed in incontinence products. Her mother still said she would grow out of it but Rebecca wasn’t so sure, she felt like she would always wet the bed. She’d even visited doctors who performed a whole battery of tests on her but never found anything wrong.

“Right, these wipes should do the job.” Elizabeth said as she walked back over to her daughter, “Next we go to the checkouts.”

Rebecca was thankful that this whole episode was coming to an end but she had barely carried the pull-ups a couple of steps when things got significantly worse.

• Thanks 1

I can see Tim getting pretty cocky thinking he has something on Bex when he sees what is being purchased for her. I have a good feeling that Elizabeth is coming to be the one taking control of that situation.  I really enjoyed the chapter and would have gladly given it a like, but I still don’t have any more to give today. 

After a humiliating experience Rebecca decides she needs some way to make her mother see the truth about Tim.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Chris, Sebastian, Camilo H, Jason M, Jon S, Kinky ddlg, C Dom, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martin de J, Robert D A, Tim, PhantomSonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Ali T, Sith, Mike S, Carter B, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, Jogn, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Eric P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

“Elizabeth? Is that you?” Tim called unnecessarily as he walked up the aisle with his shopping cart.

“Tim?” Elizabeth replied, “Wow, fancy meeting you here!”

Tim smiled and winked at his girlfriend but basically ignored the teenage girl which Rebecca was more than happy about.

Rebecca hated Tim. Her mother was blinded by her feelings for him but she could see that the man in front of her was not a nice person. She hated how he treated their house like a motel, just stopping by whenever he felt like it but despite all her attempts to tell her mom that she could do so much better Elizabeth kept Tim around and seemed to be falling more and more in love with him.

“Just needed some food.” Tim said as he indicated his shopping.

“Gosh, all that frozen stuff… You need a woman to cook for you.” Elizabeth joked.

“Play your cards right and maybe you’ll be that woman.” Tim replied with a sly grin.

“Ugh…” Rebecca couldn’t hide her disgust for the man flirting so openly with her mom. It had always been just Elizabeth and Rebecca at home, they didn’t need anyone else and they certainly didn’t need this ass.

“Ah, Rebecca.” Tim’s smile disappeared as he looked down at the teenager, “Always a pleasure.”

Rebecca rolled her eyes in contempt but didn’t otherwise respond. She hoped that Elizabeth would just say goodbye so they could get to the checkouts.

“What’s that you’ve got there?” Tim asked as he looked at the package in Rebecca’s hand.

Rebecca tried to turn away from Tim to hide her disposable underwear but Tim had reached out and pulled the package from her hands.

“Hey!” Rebecca yelled. Her cheeks were red and she had tears in her eyes as Tim turned the packet of pull-ups over in his hands.

“Pull-ups?” Tim asked as he turned the packet over and read from the back of the packet, “For young adult women with bladder weakness.”

Tim looked up at Elizabeth with a concerned look on his face. He wasn’t aware of her having any bladder issues, if he had known she had problems like that he would have to have second thoughts about sleeping with her, he didn’t want her peeing all over him.

“Unfortunately Rebecca has a little problem…” Elizabeth said with a small shrug.

“MOM!” Rebecca’s eyes were wide with shock and she could feel heat rising up in her cheeks. Her deep blue eyes began to shimmer with tears that she refused to let fall.

Tim looked at Rebecca. This teenage girl had given him so much sass about being bad for her mother and now he was finding out that she wet the bed like a baby!

Tim’s mouth twitched as he tried to stop himself from laughing. He let out a little chuckle and just couldn’t keep his composure. He was soon giggling like mad and not working very hard to stop himself.

“So little Miss. Know-it-all who just loves to tell everyone what to do is just a baby?” Tim asked loudly. He didn’t trouble to keep his voice down all that much.

“Tim…” Elizabeth said warningly, “This is something we can talk about in private.”

Tim was so busy laughing that he didn’t really hear what his girlfriend said but he got the general idea as he straightened himself back up.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry…” Tim said repeatedly, “We don’t want the baby to throw a tantrum after all.”

This was too much for Rebecca who shoved the pull-ups into her mom’s shopping basket and ran away from the taunting. Her sobs echoed down the aisle until she turned to go into the car park. Tim watched her go before turning back to face the girl’s mother.

“Why did you have to go and say all that?” Elizabeth asked angrily, “She’s obviously sensitive about it.”

“Relax, kids bounce back from these things.” Tim replied casually, “It’s good for them. Builds character and all that.”

“You really can be an asshole.” Elizabeth shook her head and walked around Tim and towards the checkouts. She saw Rebecca standing by their car outside and facing away from the shop, she had pulled her hood up over her head and was obviously very upset.

“What!?” Tim threw his arms up as if he was innocent of all charges, “Come on… It’s just a little joking around!”

Elizabeth continued walking away without turning back. Tim sensed that he had really upset his girlfriend so he let go of his shopping cart and hurried down the aisle. Grabbing Elizabeth’s arm to stop her he moved in front of her again, this time his face showed contrition and sorrow but it was all just an act for him to get back in her good books.

“Alright. I get it.” Tim said quietly, “I’m sorry, OK?”

“It’s not me you need to apologise to.” Elizabeth replied stonily.

“Are we still on for tomorrow?” Tim asked.

Elizabeth pursed her lips and looked unsure. Over Tim’s shoulder and through the glass front of the store she could see her daughter waiting for her. She knew Tim could be careless with what he said at times but she did genuinely believe he was good at heart and that, given enough time, she could change him into a nice guy.

“I don’t know…” Elizabeth eventually said.

“Look, I was wrong, OK?” Tim said, “I’ll apologise to Rebecca tomorrow and we’ll all have a lovely time as a family.”

The words “as a family” were like the kiss of life to Elizabeth. Ever since Rebecca’s dad had left the family home she had been desperate to replace him. She knew her daughter would really benefit from a father figure and at fourteen-years-old she was starting to need that father more than ever. The words alone made Elizabeth smile, it was impossible for her to stay mad at the man who could complete their little unit.

“Fine.” Elizabeth said, “But you have to make it up to her, alright?”

“Deal.” Tim said with his cocky smile. He leaned forward and gave Elizabeth a kiss on the cheek, “See you tomorrow.”

When Elizabeth had paid for her groceries she walked to her car and unlocked it. As she put the groceries in the trunk Rebecca slouched into the passenger seat and sniffed loudly. She looked out the window as the car backed out of the parking space.

“He said sorry.” Elizabeth eventually said as they drove towards home.

“Oh, well, everything’s fine then.” Rebecca replied sarcastically.

“You have to cut him some slack.” Elizabeth continued, “He’s a great guy that ju-”

“Great guy!? Cut him some slack!?” Rebecca turned to face her mother. Her eyes were red and puffy and the eyeliner she wore had run down her face slightly, “Mom, he’s an asshole. I have no idea why you put up with him.”

“Because he has a good side.” Elizabeth argued back, “If you didn’t quarrel with him all the time you might see it.”

“He teases me all the time!” Rebecca shouted, “My friends, my grades, my interests, my…”

“Your diapers?” Elizabeth asked.

“They’re pull-ups.” Rebecca shot back through gritted teeth, “He’s a bully. You know he’s cheating on you, right?”

“Rebecca!” Elizabeth shouted back now, “How dare you…”

“Oh, come on…” Rebecca rolled her eyes, “Why do you think he’s always “unavailable” or “busy”, eh?”

“His job is demanding…” Elizabeth replied, “And I will not have you making these accusations about Tim.”

“You’re supposed to be on my side, mom.” Rebecca turned back to the window, “We’ve always been fine alone. Why do you want to mess it all up?”

Rebecca fell silent as she looked out the window. Even as her mom started to give her the usual lecture about “needing a dad” Rebecca was already plotting some revenge. Enough was enough and she would not let her mother’s boy-toy get away with his crap any more. It was time to get even.

---

Tim looked into his mirror and saw himself smiling back. He had dressed up a little and was very happy with how he had turned out, he was planning to leave in a few minutes for one of the local clubs. Tim hated the loud music but it was the easiest place to find a lady to spend the night with and that was his main goal.

Tim whistled a happy tune to himself as he skipped out of the apartment and down the stairs to his car. He drove to a parking lot in the town and walked towards the club, he looked around at all the young women walking towards the centre of town for the nightlife and he silently assessed all their bodies for early candidates to take home. To Tim a night out at the club was like a cattle auction and he was choosing the best one.

The night passed as they always did and before long Tim had started talking to a woman and when the night grew late he took her home.

---

Rebecca’s alarm clock went off very early the next morning and she quickly leaned over to turn it off. She never usually set her alarm for Saturday mornings because she rarely had a reason to wake up early, this morning was different. After the humiliation of yesterday at the store Rebecca was determined to get her own back and it would start with a long early morning bike ride.

As Rebecca pulled the cover off her body she saw her pull-up. The plain white padding had swelled up in the night as she wet the bed but thankfully the pull-up did it’s job well. The padding had swollen up a lot though so Rebecca pulled at the sides and ripped the disposable underwear off her body.

There was no time to waste and even though Rebecca usually jumped in the shower after a night when she had an accident she needed to leave quickly. Not to mention the noise of the shower would risk waking Elizabeth up.

Rebecca grabbed some of the baby wipes from her underwear drawer and quickly wiped herself dry. She hated this part of the day, it was impossible to forget about her problems when every morning was a reminder.

As soon as Rebecca felt she was clean she stood up and quickly got dressed. She moved quickly and quietly as she put on a t-shirt and some pants. The fourteen-year-old girl opened her bedroom door and nervously glanced down the hallway, she was pleased to see her mom’s bedroom door was still closed.

Rebecca ran down the stairs and slipped her sneakers on. She opened the front door and walked around to the side of the house where the garage sat. This was the trickiest part of her plan, the garage door was very squeaky and she moved very slowly to open in without too much noise. As soon as it was open just enough she ducked into the garage and grabbed her bike.

Rebecca threw her leg over the frame and sat down on the saddle. She pushed off and started pedalling to the place she knew Tim lived, her mom had picked Tim up a few times and she was pretty sure she remembered the route.

It took a little while but eventually she reached the apartment block that Tim lived in. There were some bushes near the front door and Rebecca hid her bike behind one and sat in the one next to it with her phone out and ready. She felt silly sitting here like this but she knew it would all be worth it when she got the evidence she was looking for.

It took a lot longer for Rebecca’s plan to get to action than she had thought it would. She was sat in the push for one and a half hours before she heard the buzzing sound of the building’s front door which pushed open just a few seconds later.

Rebecca lifted up her phone and quickly started recording with her camera pointed towards the door. Her heart was hammering and she knew she would only get one shot at this, she could feel her hands trembling ever so slightly.

Rebecca saw Tim step out of the building followed by a woman who looked slightly dishevelled and still wearing her dress from the night before. She turned and gave him a kiss on the lips, it certainly seemed she was keener on it than Tim was.

“It was a great night.” Tim said. His volume was just loud enough to be picked up on the video, “You were very good! Not the best I’ve had but in the top ten.”

“So, when will I hear from you?” The young lady replied as she smiled at Tim.

“Don’t call me, I’ll call you.” Tim replied as he waved his hand and turned to walk away.

“But… But… You don’t know my number!” The woman called out to the retreating Tim.

Tim didn’t stop or turn around. In fact, he acted like he hadn’t heard her at all as he walked back into his building and closed the door. Rebecca continued filming as she saw the young woman’s face turn to anger and sadness.

“Bastard!” The anonymous woman shouted at the closed door before turning around and stomping away up the road.

After waiting for several minutes to make sure no one was coming back Rebecca turned up the volume on her phone and listened to the recording. She smiled wickedly to herself as she heard everything. Surely when Elizabeth saw this recording she could no longer deny that Tim was a womaniser.

Rebecca climbed out of the bush and picked her bike back up. She started peddling for home at a much slower pace than she had on the way to the bushes. The warm sunlight lifted her spirits as she made the journey back to her mother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bet Elizabeth will turn him into a baby to try and fix him. I want more. Also interesting you use a "normal" plot and squeeze in the diaper content. 

• 3 weeks later...

Rebecca shares what she has learned with her mother. Elizabeth confronts Tim about the incriminating evidence.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Whatsnot, Ali T, Dre, Chris, Sebastian, Camilo H, Jason M, Jon S, Kinkyddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, OrionF, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

“Where have you been?” Elizabeth asked when Rebecca came walking through the front door. Elizabeth was sat at the dining table in her dressing gown and eating some toast.

“There was something I had to do.” Rebecca replied cryptically as she took her shoes off and walked into the house.

“Something so important you left your used pull-up on the floor of your room?” Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips, “And you didn’t even leave a note.”

“I was in a hurry…” Rebecca replied quietly as she blushed red.

Elizabeth took a bite of her toast and looked at the newspaper in front of her on the table. She quietly turned the page as she scanned all the latest news and developments. Rebecca hadn’t thought about how to bring the subject up but she walked into the dining room and sat in the chair opposite her mother.

“I don’t know how to tell you this…” Rebecca said as she pulled out her phone. The video she had filmed was still open and waiting to be played.

“Try starting at the start.” Elizabeth replied without looking up. She smiled at her own little joke.

“Just watch this.” Rebecca said as she slid her phone across the table so that it stopped in the middle of the newspaper.

“What is it?” Elizabeth asked with a frown.

“Just watch.” Rebecca repeated as she sat back in her chair and watched her mom’s reactions.

Elizabeth pressed the play button and Rebecca watched as the short clip played. She heard Tim’s voice and then the woman shouting at him before the video cut off. For a minute there was silence until Elizabeth played it again. She was expressionless the whole time but Rebecca could feel an air of oppressive tension around the table.

“You spied on Tim?” Elizabeth finally asked as she put the phone down, “You snuck out to spy on my boyfriend?”

“What!?” Rebecca couldn’t believe that was what her mom was focusing on, “I mean… Yes, I did, but-”

“No but’s!” Elizabeth interrupted, “I raised you better than that. You’re grounded!”

“Grounded!?” Rebecca exclaimed, “But… Did you watch the video? Tim’s cheating on you!”

“It might’ve been taken out of context.” Elizabeth replied casually, “And I’m keeping this. No phone for you for a week.”

“Un-fucking-believable.” Rebecca muttered, “Whatever… I did everything I could. If you want that pig to break your heart then I’m not going to stand in your way.”

Rebecca stood up quickly and her chair fell over behind her. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at her mother who would rather believe Tim over her own daughter. She turned away from the table and practically ran upstairs in tears. Once she reached her bedroom she loudly and violently slammed it shut.

Rebecca paced up and down her room in a rage as she tried to think of what to do next. She considered running away but she was too smart to do something like that. She picked up some of her stuffed toys and angrily threw them against the wall, they bounced off harmlessly but it helped with her teenage rage.

Rebecca’s PC was still turned on from the night before and she sat down at her desk and pulled up her instant messenger programme. She scanned the list of names and found the one that she needed to talk to.

There was one friend who knew about Rebecca’s nocturnal issues and that was Piper. Despite all Rebecca’s fear Piper had always been there for her and when she had accidentally found out about Rebecca’s bedwetting she had been cool with the whole thing, she hadn’t told a soul about the pull-ups or anything. Rebecca would never forget the kindness of her best friend.

“Hi.” Rebecca typed to her best friend.

“Hey. You alright?” Piper replied almost instantly.

“No. I’m grounded.” Rebecca replied.

“What? Why?” Piper replied.

“I found evidence of that bastard cheating on my mom and she still didn’t believe me.” Rebecca typed. She found that talking to her friend alleviated some of the pent up anger.

“That’s lame.” Piper commiserated.

“That’s only the tip of the ice berg.” Rebecca continued to vent as her fingers danced over the keyboard, “He saw us in the store yesterday when I was buying pull-ups and he laughed at me. He made fun of me.”

“What an ass.” Piper said. She added an angry emote to her message, “It’s a shame you can’t make him know what it feels like.”

Rebecca started writing her agreement when she stopped and deleted all of her prospective message. Maybe there was a way to make Tim feel her pain, she leaned back in her chair and looked out her window in deep thought.

A couple of years ago Elizabeth had suffered some kidney stones which had left her unable to function for a couple of weeks. Rebecca distinctly remembered her getting medicine that was designed to stimulate the kidneys and bladder to force more urine through. This had caused the side-effect that she had been desperate for the bathroom quite often.

Rebecca had discovered something about her mom at the time. With her mom in pain Rebecca had dashed up and into the master bedroom to find her medicine, she had opened the drawers next to the bed and found a packet of adult diapers. She had ignored the underwear, found the medication and took it down to her mom. She assumed that Elizabeth’s medicine that made her pass a lot of urine quickly could make it somewhat hard to control. She had never mentioned it to anyone.

“I have to go.” Rebecca typed quickly, “I’ve got an idea.”

Rebecca signed off from her instant messenger before Piper could reply and she ran through the idea in her head. She knew she would be taking a risk but she couldn’t sit around and watch as Tim forced himself on the family, she couldn’t watch her mom get heartbroken again.

Walking over and opening her bedroom door Rebecca leaned over the railings on the landing. She listened for any sounds of movement and heard some banging of utensils in the kitchen. Elizabeth must be washing up or something.

Seizing her opportunity Rebecca walked quickly down the landing to her mom’s bedroom door. She pushed it open to see the double bed that dominated the room, the window overlooking the street was on the far wall whilst a large closet stood near the foot of the bed. A desk next to the closet had a small television on it as well as a lot of make-up.

Rebecca’s target was the set of drawers closest to her. She hurried into the room and barely dared to breathe, if she was caught doing this it would be almost impossible to explain.

The top drawer contained Rebecca’s mom’s underwear. The teenage girl cringed as she looked at the stuff her mom wore and quickly closed the drawer again. The second drawer was where her mom kept the various bits of mostly useless stuff she had accumulated. Things like old batteries and safety pins, things that were never used but might be useful one day.

Opening the third drawer down brought Rebecca face-to-face with the adult diapers she had found the last time she had been looking through these drawers. The packet was still half full and the large diapers were still folded up and awaiting use. Rebecca wanted to pull one of the disposables out to examine it but as she reached a hand forwards she suddenly heard footsteps approaching the stairs.

Quickly closing the drawer and opening the bottom one, Rebecca finally found what she was looking for. The drawer was full of medicine but the teenager immediately saw the bottle of dissolvable pills she was looking for. She grabbed the large plastic bottle and slipped it into her pocket before closing the drawer and hurrying out of the bedroom. She closed the door slowly and had just made it back to her bedroom when her mother appeared at the top of the stairs. Elizabeth said nothing as she walked past Rebecca’s open door and towards her own bedroom.

Rebecca let out a deep sigh of relief. She stopped acting casually and closed her bedroom door again. She pulled her mother’s pills out of her pocket and looked at the label. It was certainly the correct medication and it was still in date.

An evil smile crept across Rebecca’s face as her plan formed in her mind. All she had to do was wait, revenge would be coming soon.

---

Tim walked up the path to Elizabeth’s front door and rang the doorbell. After his busy night he had slept in after the woman he had brought home left. It was already mid-afternoon when he had arrived.

“Hello!” The door opened and Tim smiled as he greeted Elizabeth.

“Hello Tim.” Elizabeth replied. Unlike the man at her door she wasn’t smiling, she was in fact feeling a lot more serious. She couldn’t shake what she had seen earlier no matter how much she told herself there must be an innocent explanation.

Tim walked into the house and took his shoes off. He could already smell dinner cooking and it seemed delicious, it made a nice change from the microwavable meals Tim spent most of his time eating. The house was relatively silent as well, the television was turned off and there was no sound of music from upstairs like their usually was, Tim hoped that meant Rebecca was somewhere else.

“So, what’s for dinner?” Tim asked as he rubbed his belly, “I’m telling you. When we move in together you will have to quit your job, your talents in the kitchen are too good to waste!”

“Can we talk?” Elizabeth ignored the faintly misogynistic statement as she made the decision to confront her boyfriend head on, “In the dining room?”

“Sure.” Tim replied.

Tim watched as Elizabeth brushed past him without even looking him in the eye. He suddenly wondered if something was wrong, he checked his breath and how he was dressed but couldn’t see or smell anything wrong. Was there something he said he would do that he had forgotten about?

Tim sat down at the table opposite Elizabeth who was biting her bottom lip and staring at the wooden table top in a determined silence. For a second no one said anything or moved a muscle, Tim waited for Elizabeth to get on with it. He hated the way women could beat around the bush like this, he always liked to get to the point.

“Look at this…” Elizabeth said as she pulled Rebecca’s phone out of her pocket.

“What am I looking at?” Tim asked, “You want me to buy your daughter a new phone?”

“Just watch it.” Elizabeth said as she pressed play on the video that she had watched over and over again since that morning.

Tim pulled the phone towards him and looked down at the screen. He frowned as he saw all the leaves of the bush covering the screen.

“What is this?” Tim asked in confusion, “Is that… Is that my appar-”

Tim stopped talking as he saw the woman he had kicked out suddenly appear. The phone was held up and poked between the twigs of the bush to show the woman and Tim himself. He suddenly felt his mouth go dry as he relived the conversation from earlier. The video eventually stopped and turned to a black screen, Tim stared at the screen as he slowly lowered the handset to the table.

“What the hell was that!?” Tim exclaimed as he pointed at the phone.

“You tell me.” Elizabeth replied, “What was going on?”

Tim looked down at the phone again. His face was going red from a mixture of anger and embarrassment at having been caught out, he was always the one doing the interrogating and he didn’t like that the tables had turned.

“Would you believe me if I told you she was just a friend?” Tim asked with a shrug.

“Just give me the truth.” Elizabeth demanded, “Everyone makes mistakes. I need you to own up to it.”

“Alright…” Tim took a deep breath and thought about how to frame what had happened in the best possible light for himself, “I admit it. I went out last night and picked up a girl.”

Tim watched Elizabeth look down at the table in disappointment. It was clear she was hurt by the news even if she had been expecting it. Tim felt bad, not for hurting her feelings but because he was getting in trouble for doing something he felt all men should be doing.

“Why would you do that?” Elizabeth asked with shimmering eyes, “I thought you loved me.”

“I… I do love you!” Tim replied, “But… Look, I know my opinion isn’t popular but I think it’s a man’s right to sleep with other women if he isn’t married or engaged or anything like that.”

“That’s… That’s…” Elizabeth was rather speechless. She knew Tim could be an asshole but she never suspected he could do this to her, she was certain she meant more to Tim than some random woman he picked up for a one night stand.

“I know we are long term but since we aren’t living together or…” Tim started to say as he continued to try to justify the unjustifiable.

“Let’s change that then.” Elizabeth suddenly said. Her face had broken into a smile and sat upright to look Tim in the eyes.

“What do you mean?” Tim asked with a frown.

“Move in with me and Rebecca.” Elizabeth said excitedly, “Right now.”

“Are you crazy?” Tim asked in shock.

“Maybe.” Elizabeth let out a little giggle, “But if you are serious about me let’s stop the playing around and have you move in. It makes sense financially, you can sell that old apartment of yours and we can be a proper family.”

“I… I…” Tim tried to think of what to say. He hadn’t really seriously thought about moving in before but he now had to make a snap decision on the idea.

Tim considered the pros and cons about moving in with Elizabeth. He did seriously have strong feelings for the woman across the table from him but whether he was ready to give up all other women for her was another matter entirely.

Tim considered the money he would save from living with these two women. He could sell his apartment or rent it out and make even more money whilst cutting all his bills to zero. Financially it made all the sense in the world and that was a powerful draw for him, he loved money and he would be able to save tons of it like this. Besides, if it didn’t work out he could just move back out and go back to his current lifestyle.

Tim looked Elizabeth in the eyes and he could definitely feel a connection. He didn’t know whether he loved her enough to last the rest of his life but he knew he couldn’t let her go.

“OK.” Tim eventually said, “Let’s do it.”

“Wonderful!” Elizabeth jumped out of her seat and hugged her new live-in boyfriend, “We’ll tell Rebecca the news at dinner and you can start moving your stuff on Monday!”

“T-That soon?” Tim was rather taken aback at Elizabeth’s enthusiasm.

“Why not?” Elizabeth replied, “We already have most things you will need right here.”

“Sure…” Tim said.

As Elizabeth hugged Tim and excitedly bounced up and down he was left looking over her shoulder and wondering if he had really made the correct decision.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Rebecca's plan to sabotage her mother's relationship has failed. Instead of giving up she thinks up a more radical plan to humiliate the big bully.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Georgia C, Joe, C Dom, Whatsnot, Ali T, Sebastian, Camilo H, Jason M, Kinky ddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, PhantomSonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss. X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

“So Bex, Tim and I have something to tell you.” Elizabeth said at dinner time as everyone was finishing up with their meals. Rebecca had been nearly silent during the meal as she often was around Tim.

“Oh God, you’re not pregnant are you?” Rebecca asked with a look of disgust.

“No, no, no.” Elizabeth giggles, “Not yet anyway…”

Both Tim and Rebecca shared their look of disgust now. The new man of the house certainly didn’t see kids in his future, he could barely tolerate the teenager Elizabeth already had yet alone a baby. Tim hated babies.

“Tim will be moving in with us.” Elizabeth said with a happy smile.

“WHAT!?” Rebecca was wide-eyed as she shouted in disbelief. She stood up and put her hand to her head as she watched her mother give Tim a loving kiss.

“Sit down, Bex.” Elizabeth said, “There’s no need to make a scene.”

“After you saw him cheating on you?” Rebecca was exasperated, “You are moving him into this house?”

“You made the video?” Tim said, “I should’ve known…”

“Asshole!” Rebecca yelled at Tim in impotent anger. It was beyond the limits of her belief that her mother would make this decision.

“Rebecca!” Elizabeth was yelling now and using her daughter’s full first name which usually meant trouble, “Sit back down and apologise.”

Rebecca rolled her eyes as she breathed deeply and turned away from the table. Without another word and with total contempt for the people at the table the teenager stomped out of the room for the second time that day. This time she was even more furious than the first time.

Running up to her room and slamming the door, Rebecca punched the wall in front of her. She took a few moments to calm down as she looked down at her pillows. When she was certain no one was following her up the stairs she moved her pillows aside to see the medicine she had stolen from her mother earlier that day. She nodded to herself as she opened the small bottle and pulled out a couple of the dissolvable tablets.

Rebecca pocketed the pills and walked to her computer where she saw Piper had left her a few messages.

“What the hell is going on?” Was the last message Piper had left. She was clearly confused and concerned about her friend.

“Sorry.” Rebeca quickly typed as she sat down, “It’s been a bit mad here today but I’m back for a bit.”

“What’s going on?” Piper repeated, “You said you had an idea and then you disappeared. You’re not going to kill him are you!?”

Rebecca knew that her friend was joking and responded to the message with a laughing emoji. She wondered whether she should reveal her plan to her friend but in the end decided that she had to tell someone or she would go crazy.

“Piper if I tell you something will you absolutely promise to keep it a secret?” Rebecca typed cryptically, “Like, promise never to tell anyone ever?”

“You’re my best friend.” Piper replied, “You know you can trust me.”

“I’m going to spike Tim’s drink.” Rebecca typed. She hesitated before pressing enter.

“YOU’RE WHAT!?” Piper replied almost immediately, “Holy crap! That’s illegal and dangerous!”

“I know, I know… But listen, it’s not dangerous in this instance. I don’t think so at least.” Rebecca typed, “My mom had some pills that helped her when she had a kidney stone. It helps you pee and one of the side effects is that it can make you need to pee very suddenly.”

“Don’t do this.” Piper typed after a minute, “You never know what effects these things can have.”

Rebecca thought about what her friend was saying for a minute before she signed out of the messaging program without saying goodbye. She was annoyed that her best friend wouldn’t support her even though she knew she had a very good point in being cautious. She started to have second thoughts about her plan even though she really wanted Tim to know what her life was like. There was a sudden knock on the door that made Rebecca quickly make sure everything incriminating was hidden.

“What do you want?” Rebecca called out without even knowing who was on the other side of the door.

“It’s me.” Tim’s deeper male voice caused Rebecca to shiver slightly, “Can we talk?”

Tim stood outside the door for a few seconds and was just thinking he was being ignored when he heard the door click and open slightly. Tim pushed it open to see Rebecca standing just back from the door with her arms folded and her face looking like thunder.

“Your mother said I should come up for an apology.” Tim said as he leaned against the doorway.

Rebecca stood absolutely still and stared a hole through Tim as she waited for him to continue. Likewise, Tim was stood in the doorway and not looking like he had anything more to say.

“Well, go on then.” Rebecca said after a while.

“Me?” Tim was surprised, “I thought you would apologise to me.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Rebecca said through gritted teeth, “You want me to apologise to you after everything!?”

“Fine. Don’t apologise.” Tim stood up straight now and looked over his shoulder to the stairs, “But if you try and ruin what I have with your mother again I’ll make sure you’re put up for adoption!”

Rebecca looked at Tim in stunned silence. How could he make such a threat? Did he have no compassion?

When the door closed and Tim walked away Rebecca was practically shaking with anger. She looked at the bottle of pills again and made her mind up that she was going to do whatever it took for revenge. She would make Tim sorry for being such an obnoxious asshole to everyone in the home. She would start her plan that night.

---

Tim was the first one to sit down to dinner that evening. He watched Elizabeth walk out to the hallway and call for Rebecca to come down, he had hoped that Rachel would go somewhere else this evening but he had no such luck. At least he was sure after the threats earlier that she would stop trying to break him and Elizabeth up, he had a good thing going here and he wasn’t going to break it up for some bratty teenager.

After agreeing to move in together Tim and Elizabeth both agreed it would be best to sort things out as fast as possible. That’s why he was planning to stay with Elizabeth from now on, he would slowly move his things into this house over time. It made more sense to do it that way than do everything in one go. He was planning to keep his own apartment though, he wasn’t about to give up his little one night stands just because he was moving in with Elizabeth. Of course, Elizabeth didn’t need to know about that, it would be his little secret.

“She’ll be down in a minute.” Elizabeth said with a smile as she sat back down next to Tim. She smiled at her boyfriend as she looked at the meal in front of them.

The two adults sat in silence for a minute as they listened to Rebecca’s bedroom door open and closed followed by her slow footsteps on the stair. She eventually came into view and she slunk down into her chair without saying a word to anyone. She stared across the table as if the two adults were conspiring against her.

“Tuck in.” Elizabeth said with a big smile. She picked up her knife and fork and started digging in along with Tim who started eating quickly.

“Shall I get us drinks?” Rebecca suggested innocently. She tried to act casual but underneath her shirt she could feel her heart beating hard and fast.

“Sure. I’ll have a coffee, please.” Elizabeth said with a smile.

Rebecca looked at Tim and smiled. She forced herself to look and act friendly as a means of lowering Tim’s defences. She watched him look at her with a little bit of confusion for a few seconds before he sniffed loudly.

“Beer.” Tim grunted after a few seconds of silence.

Rebecca stood up and smiled again as she walked into the kitchen next to the dining room. She got three glasses out of the cupboard and filled one with the coffee that was still warm in the jug, the second one was filled with milk for herself and in the third one she poured a can of beer.

Looking over her shoulder Rebecca pulled two dissolvable tablets out of her pants pocket and held them over the pint glass of beer. She hesitated for a second as she wondered whether she was really going to do it. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves and then she opened her hand to drop the pills into the beer. Rebecca grabbed a spoon to start stirring the pills in until she couldn’t see anything left of them.

Rebecca picked up the drinks and took them back through to the dining room. She placed them all on the table before sitting down again. She felt very shaky as she sat down and everyone pulled their drinks closer to them, she watched Tim pull the beer to his plate and lift it up. He drank heavily from the glass before setting it down on the table.

Tim licked his lips and frowned a little as he looked down at the drink. He swirled the beer a bit and looked at it as if he could taste something was a little off. He looked up at Rebecca and then back to his drink.

“I think we’ll need to buy some more beer.” Tim said to Elizabeth, “This one tastes a little off.”

Rebecca looked over her glass as she drank and watched Tim down the whole beer before letting out a large belch. She smiled as she put the glass back down and ate dinner, Rebecca stayed quiet as Tim and her mother talked. For the first time in the last couple of days the teenage girl felt in a good mood as she felt things were going her way.

After dinner the three people in the house moved to the living room to watch some television, there was a film that Tim insisted they all watch. It turned out to be some terrible old black and white war movie.

As the movie droned on in the background Rebecca started to feel sleepy. She tried to focus on Tim to see if anything was going on but he didn’t seem to be acting any different to normal. The room grew darker as time went on until eventually they were all sitting in the dark with the movie playing quietly, it was lulling everyone into a tired state.

Tim looked over from the couch to where Rebecca was sitting on the armchair of to the side. He could see her heavy eyelids closing and her head slumping.

“Elizabeth?” Tim said to break the long silence, “I think you need to get your baby ready for bed.”

“Excuse me!?” Rebecca exclaimed as she suddenly sat bolt upright with her eyes wide open.

“Well that’s who wears diapers, right?” Tim asked with a smirk.

“You mother fu-” Rebecca started to growl.

“Bex!” Elizabeth said warningly as she looked at the clock over the teenager’s shoulder, “It probably is about time you went to bed, come on.”

“Mom! You’re going to let him talk to me like that!?” Rebecca shouted angrily.

“He’s just joking.” Elizabeth said as she stood up, “If you can’t laugh at yourself you need to loosen up!”

Rebecca was very angry and wasn’t helped by having Tim smirking at her. She angrily stomped away from the living room and up the stairs to her bedroom, she sat down on her bed and put her head in her hands. She had expected Tim to show some signs of discomfort at least, it seemed like the pills were having no effect whatsoever.

“Bex, baby?” A knock on the door and Elizabeth’s voice did little to raise Rebecca’s mood.

“Don’t call me baby.” Rebecca said just loud enough for her mother to hear.

The door opened and Elizabeth stepped inside. She went over to Rebecca and sat on the bed next to her, all that did was make the teenage girl scoot away to the other side of the bed.

“Honey, that’s just how he is.” Elizabeth said.

“Don’t waste your breath.” Rebecca replied, “I’m not interested. You have brought that bully into the house, don’t try and justify it.”

“Fine.” Elizabeth stood up. Her patience was running out with both her daughter and boyfriend, “Do you need any help with your diapers?”

“It’s a pull-up, not a diaper.” Rebecca hissed, “And I’m fine. Go away.”

Rebecca watched her mother leave the room and close the door behind her. She took a deep shuddering breath and wiped her eyes of the tears that threatened to fall. After a couple of minutes when she was certain that no one was coming back she slowly started getting undressed. She stripped off all her clothes and left them in a pile on the floor.

Picking up one of her pull-ups, the last of the old pack, Rebecca shook it open and grimly threaded her legs through the holes. She pulled the infantile underwear up and over her crotch before sadly climbing into bed.

Rebecca stared up at the ceiling sadly and sighed. This weekend couldn’t be going any worse, in fact, this might just be the worse few days of the young’s life. Tim, the most boorish man in the world was going to be staying and her plan for revenge looked like a bust. She closed her eyes half-hoping she wouldn’t open them again.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got caught up again. A couple of fantastic chapters. I have a sinking feeling that Rebecca is going to be caught spiking Tim’s drinks and get herself into even more trouble. Tim is going to continue to be a total jerk and eventually Elizabeth is going to know the true Tim and get rid of him. I will be watching for more. 

Rebecca's plan to sabotage her mother's relationship has failed. Instead of giving up she thinks up a more radical plan to humiliate the big bully.

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons whose generosity allows me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, C Dom, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Kinky ddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tim’s night was going well until he went to bed with Elizabeth. He had expected that they would have sex like they normally did when Tim stayed over but Elizabeth flat out shut him down, even Tim could work out she was still mad about the video no matter how normally she acted throughout the day.

Tim had eventually given up trying to convince his girlfriend to have sex and he had rolled over in bed sulkily. If he wasn’t going to get sex on demand what was the point of living with his girlfriend? He could imagine himself out on the town and picking someone up but instead he was lying in bed not getting any.

By the time Tim eventually fell asleep he could hear Elizabeth breathing heavily next to him and he was feeling a little weird. Tim couldn’t work out what was wrong, he just knew he had a strange feeling in his lower abdomen, it felt like butterflies were fluttering around inside him.

When Tim did get to sleep he fell deeply into unconsciousness and was lost to the world. He fell into a dream which was very strange and unsettling, Tim spent a lot of his dream tied down with more and more weights being placed on his belly. It started with one small stone and eventually there was a whole mountain of objects pressing down on him. Tim knew that he had to get away from it but he felt trapped, he saw a stranger off to the side and begged for help. The stranger smiled at him strangely before opening the ground beneath him to reveal a river which swiftly washed him away from the heavy pile. He felt relief, a supreme feeling of letting go that made him feel completely relaxed.

“TIM! WAKE UP!” Elizabeth’s loud voice broke through into Tim’s dream world and he slowly came back around to the world of the living.

“What’s wrong?” Tim tiredly slurred as he turned his head away from his girlfriend wanting more sleep.

“Get out of the bed!” Elizabeth yelled, “Go to the bathroom!”

Tim couldn’t work out what Elizabeth was going on about and he was annoyed that she was trying to wake him up. He tried to roll over to face away from the annoying voice and suddenly felt something very strange around his waist. His crotch and upper legs felt much warmer than the rest of them.

“You’re wetting the bed!” Elizabeth shouted as she scrambled out of the bed with a look of disgust on her face.

“I… I…” Tim knew his girlfriend was right but he couldn’t believe it. He hadn’t done something like this since he was a small child.

Tim winced as he scrambled off the side of the bed. He pulled the cover back and saw the massive wet patch he had left behind. The sheets were soaked and as he stood naked with the morning sun bathing him in sunshine he wondered what could be happening.

Elizabeth was staring at the wet patch with a look of shock and disgust. She held her hands out as if to ask what was going on. She glared at Tim who had caused the soiled sheets, he was looking rather sheepish and almost as shocked as she was.

“This has never happened before…” Tim gasped quickly.

“After all the crap you gave Bex about her pull-ups.” Elizabeth shook her head, “If you need some protection that’s fine. It doesn’t matter to me, I would just like to know so we can avoid this.”

“I don’t!” Tim exclaimed. His cheeks went red just thinking about using something like Rebecca, “Please don’t tell Rebecca. I promise it will never happen again!”

Elizabeth just shook her head at her boyfriend. He was so obsessed with saving face that he was more worried about people finding out about his accident than apologising for what he had done.

“Go wash yourself.” Elizabeth hissed, “Then you can wash the sheets. I swear this isn’t something I’m willing to wake up to every day.”

“You won’t have to!” Tim quickly replied, “Seriously, this is a one off…”

“I hope so.” Elizabeth replied, “Under my roof you follow my rules. If you are wondering what regular bed wetting gets you just ask my daughter.”

---

Rebecca had gone to bed quite early the previous night which meant she had woken up before anyone else in the house. She had opened her eyes with the extremely familiar sensation of heavy padding between her legs. Every night she went to sleep hoping that the next morning would be dry but every morning disappointed her. This day was like all others, her pull-up was heavy from the urine it had soaked up whilst she was asleep.

It used to really upset Rebecca to wake up like this every morning but these days it was so expected for her to be like this that she didn’t really feel anything except acceptance. She climbed out of her bed and put on her fluffy pink dressing gown, she opened her door a little and looked down the landing to make sure it was clear. When she saw her mom’s bedroom door was closed she walked straight out and into the bathroom.

Rebecca pulled her pull-up down and stepped out of it. She turned on the shower and stepped into it without delay, it always felt good to get out of wet padding and wash away the stale urine that was left on her.

After a few minutes of washing Rebecca climbed out of the shower and dried herself. She slipped her dressing gown back on and made her way back towards her bedroom when she suddenly heard raised voices.

Rebecca placed her head to the door and heard her mom exclaiming something about a wet bed. For a second Rebecca had forgotten about everything that had happened the previous day and she was confused as to what was happening, then all the memories came flooding back into her mind.

The teenage girl covered her mouth to stop herself audibly gasping. Despite all her concerns her plan had actually worked!

Before she was discovered creeping here outside the door she tip-toed back to her bedroom where she started doing a little dance of joy. She was so happy that she booted up her computer and looked for her friend’s name immediately.

“Piper, it worked!” Rebecca typed excitedly, “I can’t believe it!”

“What worked?” Piper replied.

“The pills!” Rebecca quickly typed back, “He wet the bed!”

“Wait… You actually did it?” Piper asked, “That’s really dangerous.”

“I have to go for breakfast but it works. I think I’m going to do it again tonight. I’ll talk to you later!” Rebecca couldn’t sit still. She was just too excited by her success.

Rebecca didn’t wait to hear from Piper again she just turned her computer off and danced down the stairs with a big smile on her face. She could still hear her mom and Tim in the bedroom but she knew she had to make out that she didn’t know anything was wrong.

Tim sat in the bedroom in stunned silence long after Elizabeth had gone downstairs to make breakfast. He was shocked and couldn’t help but just look at the big wet spot he had left on the bed. He was only snapped out of his stupor when he heard the lighter footsteps of Rebecca going down the stairs.

Walking out of the bedroom Tim had a very quick shower before coming back to the bedroom. He looked at the bedclothes and remembered what Elizabeth had said, he was supposed to strip the bed and take it all downstairs. He couldn’t do that if Rebecca was down there though and washing bedsheets was a job for a woman.

Tim decided to ignore Elizabeth’s request. He put some clothes on, just a shirt and some pants, and walked downstairs himself. He could hear the two females in the house talking in the dining room where they were no doubt having breakfast. He walked through the doorway and tried to put his usual cocky smile on his face, it was important that he acted like nothing was wrong even if his brain was still reeling from wetting the bed.

“Where are the sheets?” Elizabeth asked sternly right away. Rebecca looked up from her food with interest.

“You were serious?” Tim asked. He smile disappeared just as quickly as he had put it on his face.

“Of course I’m serious.” Elizabeth was showing a sterner side of her character that Tim hadn’t seen before, “You ask my daughter what happens when-”

“Alright, alright!” Tim spoke loudly to drown out Elizabeth. He didn’t want Rebecca to know what had happened, “Can I do it a bit later? After breakfast maybe?”

“No.” Elizabeth said quickly and simply.

Tim turned around and walked out of the room. He was a little red in the face and determined to keep his little accident a secret, he walked back up the stairs and into the scene of his crime. He slowly pulled the sheet of the mattress and the duvet, he balled it all up into a ball and took care that the wet patch was hidden in the middle.

Rebecca was secretly beaming but she made sure to look confused as she sat at breakfast. This was working out better than she could’ve expected and she was very happy her mom was finally putting her foot down. She hid her smile behind the cereal she was eating as she heard Tim’s heavy footsteps coming back down the stairs.

Tim walked into the dining room silently as he went through to the kitchen where the house’s washing machine was. Rebecca thought she deserved an Oscar for keeping a straight face as the burdened man walked slowly past.

“Mom, why’s Tim carrying the sheets out?” Rebecca asked innocently. She said it just loud enough for Tim to hear and enjoyed watching him squirm.

“Shut up.” Tim shouted out from the kitchen desperately, “Can’t a man help with chores without getting an inquisition?”

“Just get yourself in here and have your cereal.” Elizabeth shook her head.

With the sheets stuffed into the washing machine Tim walked back to the dinner table and sat down opposite his girlfriend. He was still red in the face and refused to look at anyone else as he quietly ate his meal, it was a very different demeanour that he had as he sat down.

The rest of the day was without incident for anyone in the house. It was a quiet Sunday that would be like any other if the drama of the morning hadn’t happened. It seemed like everyone was lost in their own individual thoughts for most of the day. Rebecca couldn’t stop thinking about spiking Tim’s drink again, Tim was thinking of his bedwetting accident and praying there wouldn’t be a repeat and Elizabeth couldn’t work out what had happened to cause her boyfriend to suddenly wet the bed.

When dinnertime rolled around yet again Rebecca knew exactly what she had to do. She sat at the table and ate quietly, she was being very careful to avoid rocking the boat and she spent most of the time just listening to the others. In Rebecca’s pocket was a couple of the little dissolvable pills that she had used the previous evening, she was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to repeat her little trick.

Rebecca’s time came a little later in the evening as the two adults were sitting on the couch together whilst the teenager sat at the table, she had her phone out and pretended to text people when she was actually watching and waiting for the perfect opportunity. Elizabeth had dozed off and was snoring slightly as she sat in the chair and Tim got up to go upstairs, presumably to the bathroom.

Standing up as soon as Tim had gone out of sight Rebecca tip-toed into the living room and checked to make sure Elizabeth’s eyes were closed, she seemed completely dead to the world. Rebecca quickly pulled the pills out of her pocket and dropped them into Tim’s drink. She picked up the glass and put hand over the top as she swirled the drink around a little bit to speed up the dissolving. As soon as Rebecca heard the sound of a flushing toilet she put the drink back down and hurried back out to the dining table to make it look like she hadn’t moved.

With her mission accomplished Rebecca stood up shortly after watching Tim down a lot of his drink.

“I’m going to bed.” Rebecca said airily as she walked through the living room towards the stairs.

“Night.” Tim grunted without looking away from the television.

Rebecca smiled as she walked behind Tim and gave him the middle-finger when she knew he couldn’t see her. She took the stairs up to her bedroom two at a time and bounced all the way back to her bed. She laid down happily and just hoped there would be a repeat performance, she had enough pills to do this for quite a while and she was sure Elizabeth would kick him out when he started throwing tantrums about the wet beds. He’d already had one mini-meltdown earlier that day and she would love to see another one.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a little surprised Tim didn’t notice a difference in the taste of his drink tonight. He did think the beer tasted a little off. He is still pretty cocky but another accident and having Elizabeth take control of the wetting should fix that. I still think Rebecca is going to get caught. 

• Like 1