LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic panty sizing

I thought these photos might be helpful in choosing plastic panty sizes. First photo shows an AC Medical/Rearz medium full-cut panty on a Gary medium full-cut. Here the main difference in the way they feel is that the Gary elastics are tighter and the Rearz pants don't come quite as far up on the waist; but the stretched leg-hole size is about the same.

The other photos show that it takes a large Haian full-cut panty to fit the same as a medium Gary panty. The waist elastics feel about as tight, but the Haian leg elastics don't feel as tight as the Gary ones do. And the Haian panty clearly isn't as big as a large Gary panty.

ACmed:GaryMed.jpg

haianL:GaryL.jpg

haianL:GaryMed.jpg

• Like 1

I would think the panties with the thinner materials would deteriorate faster from contact with the body. Protex sells two kinds of very full panties Euroflex and I Can't Belieive It's Not Gerber (I can)

They feel like sandpaper. I would not want that on my body, which is how vvp38 wears them

The kind of material that is smooth on one side and grainy on the other, especially if it is of premium thickness, never made sense, since graininess was  a sign of less than premium material, having to do with how the material is made into sheets

16 hours ago, vvp39 said:

I thought these photos might be helpful in choosing plastic panty sizes. First photo shows an AC Medical/Rearz medium full-cut panty on a Gary medium full-cut. Here the main difference in the way they feel is that the Gary elastics are tighter and the Rearz pants don't come quite as far up on the waist; but the stretched leg-hole size is about the same.

The other photos show that it takes a large Haian full-cut panty to fit the same as a medium Gary panty. The waist elastics feel about as tight, but the Haian leg elastics don't feel as tight as the Gary ones do. And the Haian panty clearly isn't as big as a large Gary panty.

ACmed:GaryMed.jpg

haianL:GaryL.jpg

haianL:GaryMed.jpg

With the plastic pants, the maker determines the sizing. I noticed that euro sizes or pants from Canada are always smaller cut than US. it's all based on the measurements be sure to check their dimensions.

I personally order from fetwear and pvculike.

As to the material, thinner materials last just as long with proper care. I have plastic pants and bedding that are over 18 years old.... I'm 34 and I've had pants for awhile. I wash them after every use with dove soap and to soften them I use hair conditioner (not sure if this is recommended but it's worked for me without ruining my pants- been doing this for years - helps remove any odors from sweat and keeps them soft supple and flexible)

if anyone needs information or input, message me.

My biggest problem with waterproof pants is the big jump in overall size from Large to X-large.  I often in the past have worn a Large and they are very snug and tight.  If I go up to the next size, X-Large in the same brand, they are so huge they hang like a tent.  It seems like any manufacturer won't make a gradual size increase but go from one extreme to another when going from Large to X-Large.  I've even had a woman clerk in a medical supply store about 15 years ago say the same thing to me.

What brands have you tried. with LL Medico. I can wear from small to the 4xl with some kind of diaper as far as the waist goes. with other brands, While i fit into a medium, a large is what I usually wear. with Gary I wear xl or 2xl (I tried the 4xl as an experiment. it fit and stayed up, by very loosely and the leg openings were too large). Also with Gary, 2xl the cratch and side seam ar generous and contain my special diapers quite well. The 7 mil material is also quite good

"How about also comparing babykins plastic pants." 
I don't have any. I do have some Fetware pants "made for disposables" that appear to come from the same manufacturer as Kins, but I don't know how they compare with Kins panties.

50 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

"How about also comparing babykins plastic pants." 
I don't have any. I do have some Fetware pants "made for disposables" that appear to come from the same manufacturer as Kins, but I don't know how they compare with Kins panties.

I already did, I said they feel like sandpaper. They are grainy on once side

It's hard to find a true size for your needs. I for one wear them as underwear for the pure purpose of the feeling overall the desire to be in them. I tend to wear a large in fetwear which gives enough room to play in after a long hard day. I've noticed from many brands the leg holes being cut too wide or too narrow and that seems to be the issue I'm faced with a lot.

fetwear has some nice trimfit bikini styles for those who just want to wear them as underwear or a smaller padding underneath. their material is also very soft and smooth inside and out and isn't rough like those cheap pants you see all over the internet.

pvculike makes some fantastic panties but they are a bit more expensive. What I really enjoy about their pants is the elastic is encased in the plastic and they give supple stretch and leg room. you can order them form makeitkinky who is in the USA with free shipping.

if anyone has questions please let me know as I own well over 50 pairs, different brands, have tons of items to share (bedding, pjs, sauna suits, skirts, wife has babydolls, lingerie etc all plastic from various makers)

• Like 1
On 1/6/2019 at 8:10 AM, Little Christine said:

I already did, I said they feel like sandpaper. They are grainy on once side

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your honest review. Just wondering if you remember which plastic pants of ours you tried? Depending on how long ago you tried them you may find them softer now. We have several weights (3 mil, 4 mil and 6 mil) of plastic pants in a variety of colours, and styles. Our 6 mil 20300V plastic pants are our most popular and many customers have said they are among some of the softest they have worn. I do understand that what's soft to one person may not be to another. I sent you a private message as well!

Thanks,

Babykins & KINS

• Like 1

I got the 6 mil Encased in pink and the Tuffy in Yellow

• Like 1

Plastic pants fitting is a pain in the rear. Now, I will admit, I am a bit overwaight, but, the issue I seem to allways have is that the leg openings are too small.

For example, plastic pants.com stuff, I should be able to wear an xl, easily, but, I can't even fit there 5x on without ripping up the leg openings. Same thing with just about every plastic pants I have tried. Rearz at lest does have some pants that will fit, the olga, and, the cristy pants both fit my legs. I have yet to find anything else that will fit.

16 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

Plastic pants fitting is a pain in the rear. Now, I will admit, I am a bit overwaight, but, the issue I seem to allways have is that the leg openings are too small.

For example, plastic pants.com stuff, I should be able to wear an xl, easily, but, I can't even fit there 5x on without ripping up the leg openings. Same thing with just about every plastic pants I have tried. Rearz at lest does have some pants that will fit, the olga, and, the cristy pants both fit my legs. I have yet to find anything else that will fit.

Try the Gary from LL Medico. They can fit a wide size range each size. i can wear anything from a small to a 4x large though I usually wear a 2x Large and have a 36" waist

Those are the only ones I know that you can get off the shelf that have a wide range of fit per "size", so look at the size chart. The only reason the 5xlargue do not fit mey right is that the legs are too big. The waist fits but just about. So I am going from small to 5xlarge with a 36" waist. Elsewise you might be advised to go to Babykins and have custom work done

• 4 weeks later...

I tried the gary pants, no go. The leg openings are too small. Even when I tried the 5x pants.  Never mind the issue of the waist being so loose that I would have to use something to help hold them up sometimes.  I am not built using the standard body plan, and that kinda gives issues with some parts of things. Heck, I have issues with regular clothing too, I generaly have to get a size or two larger shirt if I want one that does not bind, has sleeves long enough, or the rest. Never mind I got a thick neck so if I want to wear a tie, I gotta get a custom shirt.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue, which is why my cloth diapers lay unused in a box (Hopefully not eaten by mice by now!)

My numbers are funky because female proportions can be weird.  I have a 23in leg (Used a measuring tape around where the leg gathers would sit) but my hips are about 36in.  Every pair I've bought has been too small and painfully dug into my leg...so I'm clearly measuring something very wrong.

On 3/14/2019 at 7:18 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

I have the same issue, which is why my cloth diapers lay unused in a box (Hopefully not eaten by mice by now!)

My numbers are funky because female proportions can be weird.  I have a 23in leg (Used a measuring tape around where the leg gathers would sit) but my hips are about 36in.  Every pair I've bought has been too small and painfully dug into my leg...so I'm clearly measuring something very wrong.

I was once told by a saleslady that it is better to be a little snug than having your waterproof pants be too big.  I was also told by another saleswoman that you want your waterproof pants to be a little bigger so cloth diapers will be totally contained within them, especially thicker diapers and when using them overnight while sleeping.  Personally, too big is not good but snug is not good either.  It's hard to find that middle ground, large enough to give you extra room for thicker cloth diapers but not so huge they hang like a tent when wearing them.