LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for suggestions for an artist

Hi,

My Daddy Wolf and I are looking for suggestions for artists open for commissions who are willing and able to do some cute Daddy and diapered little (clean diapers only) art. Weve been watching one on FA that we love but sadly she never seems open for commissions.

Art style we're looking for slightly more cartoony, soft and floofy fur is a must and able to work from reference art to create unique pieces of our fursona together. We'd love to hear any suggestions you may have or perhaps you're a furry artist yourself ?

Kaiya

• 6 months later...

I would offer, as my profile pic is one of my own drawings, however drawing and adding color is very tedious work for me as I really don't have a proper way to do art the way I'd like to. Currently my process is very long as I have to draw with pencil and paper, then take a photo of the finished drawing on my phone, then transfer the photo to my PC and then the hard part adding color with the only program I have, MS Paint (I don't suggest this method). My other issue would be I really have to be in the mood to draw, I can go years between actually putting pencil to paper (and have as I haven't drawn anything recently, think my last drawing was back in 2015 or 2016). I hope you found someone though as I see you posted this back in January. PS, anyone else reading this post, if you have a suggestion of a program I could use on my PC to draw with, please, let me know, as I would like to draw more, but I really have no idea which art programs are any good.

9 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I would offer, as my profile pic is one of my own drawings, however drawing and adding color is very tedious work for me as I really don't have a proper way to do art the way I'd like to. Currently my process is very long as I have to draw with pencil and paper, then take a photo of the finished drawing on my phone, then transfer the photo to my PC and then the hard part adding color with the only program I have, MS Paint (I don't suggest this method). My other issue would be I really have to be in the mood to draw, I can go years between actually putting pencil to paper (and have as I haven't drawn anything recently, think my last drawing was back in 2015 or 2016). I hope you found someone though as I see you posted this back in January. PS, anyone else reading this post, if you have a suggestion of a program I could use on my PC to draw with, please, let me know, as I would like to draw more, but I really have no idea which art programs are any good.

I’m not much of an artist, but Autodesk Sketchbook is fantastic free art and drawing software. I use it for design sketches and it works very well. Way better than MS Paint and it’s free. If you want to do art digitally, I would recommend getting a draw-pad or active pen for a touchscreen laptop because it just makes things a lot easier.

• 5 months later...

Hey there i’m a bit late to the party, my mate does commissions, and I could ask her if you’d like. What would you like to have done? I can ask her about pricing. I’ve attached a few examples of some telegram stickers she recently did of my sona, essex.

C78D5919-97EA-4189-8305-848A90BC1F7B.png

272DE0D0-2C35-4113-A734-62359D3B6CC8.png

19 hours ago, essex said:

Hey there i’m a bit late to the party, my mate does commissions, and I could ask her if you’d like. What would you like to have done? I can ask her about pricing. I’ve attached a few examples of some telegram stickers she recently did of my sona, essex.

C78D5919-97EA-4189-8305-848A90BC1F7B.png

272DE0D0-2C35-4113-A734-62359D3B6CC8.png

Those are very cute ? I've found a couple of artist willing to do babyfur art but I'm always open to finding other artists too.

I have some stickers already but they aren't babyfur themed which is what I'm seeking at the moment. If you can get them to share pricing that would be great. I can also be found on Telegram under my female name, Kaiya.

Rileykit, Blankie, Tropicana and Dracky all have a good variety of art. Dracky usually opens at the beginning of each month, not sure on the others though. Really love their art on FA! ?