LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The cold from Hell!

DailyDi

So far I don't have any symptoms, this year

When I get sick  I start dosing it with aspirin, 2- 81mg's a 3 or 4 times a day.

I think this probably works for me because I rarely take anything other than my regular pain meds.

I put on a few sleepers then cover myself so I can cook the sick out of me, it might take a few days but I know it works.

Good luck Mike, hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

be very careful with this.. it could be pneumonia.  I had what  thought was cold last year .. it was about the same as you are describing. it wasn't a cold.. something much worse. If you find yourself having trouble breathing/ out of energy climbing a simple flight of stairs  it could just be the big "p".. take care mikey and feel better

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I had that once -- in 2014 -- got sniffles on the Tuesday evening, figured right away it was making me drowsy and went to bed at 8PM, slept through Wednesday except for waking up to get a bite and get fresh air outside around 1PM, watched Days Of Our Lives at 5PM, hosted a church group at 7.30, and then slept right through Thursday. I didn't even go to a hospital appointment on the Friday morning, but by 1PM on Friday I had enough energy to do things.

I have a very bad sore throat and  cant remember when it was this bad before, so I drink a lot of water to cool it down, cause it helps, and therefor its awesome to have diapers or I would be running to toilet all the time

The doctor keeps telling me to take two of these and call me in the morning !

I don't know what two of these are but my prescription is two shots of honey

laced booze zapped in a microwave oven for a few seconds. Smell the fumes

and then sipping the rest allowing the elixir to do its work !

I like the idea of sleeping in a cocoon cooking the bug out of the system.

Wearing diapers and drinking plenty of fluids is a great idea - it is a perfect

match not having to interrupt the process.

• Like 1

Re-stocked the 2nd of my flea mall booths today, and again barely made it through it (rent was due today so couldn't postpone it any longer)

Its been years since I've had such a bad bug, and I don't ever remember being this weak for this long.

Is it spring yet?