LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Astronomy History

Does anyone follow astronomy news? I have been interested in astronomy for 38 years. I followed the New Horizons flyby of Pluto and now Ultima Thule with great interest. The colour images of the object are amazing. Has anyone seen them?

I follow all space news quite closely and I think the images from the Ultima Thule flyby are fantastic. I love how the scientists and engineers at JPL are still using the New Horizons Spacecraft to explore the Kiper Belt even though the primary mission is over and the spacecraft doesn't have a ton of fuel left. I am currently in collage studding aerospace engineering, and I want to get a job at JPL. If you could send a robot anywhere in our solar system, what celestial body would you chose? I would send a submarine to explore the subsurface ocean on Saturn's moon Enceladus.

wow, far out, man

When the photos came back from Pluto, I managed to catch the seminar from one of the project leaders. It was mostly on the chemistry aspects of the mission and I don't remember much, except for the heart shaped plain of nitrogen ice. Very impressive and a bit unexpected considering it is not blue, haha.