LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

I have been using the unique wellness briefs for the better part of 6 months. I like to wear them for work and everyday use. I like how thin a discrete they appear under my pants. Is there anything that might be just as discrete that I could try that also work as well, or maybe something just a bit more absorbant? I was thinking maybe an Abena M4, but not sure how those compare.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

I would maybe hold off on trying Abena for last. I haven’t personally had them in a while, but I’ve read their quality has slipped lately, especially with them replacing the plastic covers with a cheaper, cloth-like alternative.

Depending on how you feel about prints, ABU makes a slim daytime diaper, the Preschool, in both a plastic and cloth-like cover. Northshore would also be another good place to look for stuff that’s a bit more discreet.

The other thing you could try, if you end up choosing something a little more noticeable, is you could try going a size or two up on your pants. Something that’s a little baggier will help conceal your diaper.

I’d recommend the Seni Quattro.  I use them with an Abena fixing pant over them.  I find the combination effective, inconspicuous, and good for 8 hours.