LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Difference Between Rearz Inspire and Rearz Inspire+Incontrol

• 1 month later...

There's a noticeable difference between the Inspires and the Inspire+ InControls.  On my postal scale, an Inspire is 7.2 ounces, and an Inspire+InControl is 8.3 ounces, so it's over an ounce heavier.  The ratings are a bit suspect, as the Inspire is rated at 4998 ml and the InControl is rated at 5361 ml.  

At one time the original Spoiled and the original Inspire (same basic diaper) were some of the best available.  Then ABU 2.0 came along and upped everybody's game.

The Inspire definitely feels thinner than the InControl, but I've rarely had issues with leaking with either.  If a thick feeling is important, stick to the InControl.

At their current price point, I've considered getting a case or so of Inspires, but I have no place to put them.  I do like how they look on me -- all white except for the light blue tape ends.  And I've worn them overnight without issue many times before.  I prefer to wear a diaper like the Inspire when I know I won't be in bed for more than 6-7 hours, since I wouldn't get full use out of a better diaper.  For a full-time user, the Inspires would be a great daytime diaper if you could guarantee to change it within 8 hours or so