LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Timing on Diaper Changes

Hi All,

We were talking today during changing time and got onto the topic of diaper changes and how long they normally take. As we talked about it we were curious as to how long they take for other folks so we wanted to ask this to people who are changed by their partners or caregivers. What's the average time you take changing your little one?

We have three very different changes:

1) Quick practical change, includes wipes, lotion and powder but the focus is on a new dry diaper - about 5 minutes

2) Regular cuddly change, includes wipes, powder and lotion but the focus is on emotional connection - about 15 minutes, play time and all

3) Special diaper changes - same stuff as a regular change but more physical affection with a bit more DL focus - about 30 minutes

So, how about you and your little one? This is directed specifically at couples not people who change themselves as the two are very different experiences.

Daddy Wolf and kaiya

I would say the average would be about 30-45 minutes - all depends on the mood or precisely what is going on around or during the change. I can say that it's an 80% sexual fetish, so it would never be just a quick diaper change lol 

My diaper changes are normally as long as how my wife wants it to be.  It is normally special diaper changes.  It also includes the normal items plus sometimes massages or shavings .  It always includes a baby bottle or pacifier.

As a cloth diaper wearer, I generally can go anywhere from 2-1/2 to over four hours between changes depending on how wet the diaper is. Pooping means an immediate change, though. Not a fan of staying in a poppy diaper although it feels great while doing it.

When my girlfriend changes me the amount of time it takes depends on if I'm messy or just wet if I'm wet its just a matter of her untaping my diaper wiping me up and putting a new diaper on me which usually takes about 10 minutes now if I'm messy it takes about an hour and a half because she'll first remove my messy diaper and wipe me up but then she will give me a bath just to make sure I'm good and cleaned up then she puts me in a clean diaper gives me a bottle and I nap for about an hour baths just wear me out 

My wife changes my diaper in under five minutes.  There are more important things to get back to in my household between the kids, the pets, and just life in general.  All of my diaper changes definitely fall under quick and practical.  Sometimes my changes will not even include wipes and powder if those items are not readily available.

At home when my fiance changes me the time is different on my wet or a messy diaper:

Wet diaper: about 5 min or so, but it has taken up to about 30 min or so depending on it she wants me to air out before putting me back into a diaper.

Messy diaper: about 10 min, or up to 45 min depending on if I'm given a bath after my messy diaper is removed. She will apply baby lotion after my bath before my diaper goes back on.

If were out in public and I'm changed in the family restroom my diaper changes are done as quickly as possible. 

We have a couple close friends that know I'm a AB/DL. If were at there house and I need to be changed it is about the same time for wet or messy diapers as it is at home. Minus the bath or airing out lol......

• 1 month later...

My diaper changes by my wife usually last between 10-20 minutes on average. She will only change me if I'm wet as i #2 in the big boy potty. My changes always include the changing mat, fresh diapers, talc and wipes. Some diaper changes get cut short due to us having young kids. There's always some tickling, laughing and always smiling with eye contact.

If its just a quickie change  5 mins maybe , nap time changes are longer and I get cuddle time and she likes to read to me. Same for night time changes which are longer because she loves to give me baths , pick out some cute jams , read me a story and tuck me in.

• 9 months later...