LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP partners

Ketcher

Hi all, I'm looking for some roleplay partners, preferably those willing to play a caretaker or dom role. I have lots of ideas in mind and would be glad to work with your preferences too. I write with a fair bit of detail and like to play an adult that's treated like a baby, regressed, or forced to be a baby. Feel free to PM me if interested!

I typed up some ideas to choose from. To get a better feel of my preferences, I prefer a strict or firm caretaker/dom and like to be babied against my will. Some plots involve forced regression, where I eventually give in and start to act like a baby while others have me keep my adult mindset. Spanking,  frequent diaper checks, being taken out/changed in public, and heavy babying is great. Nothing sexual and no sissification or enemas. Open to breastfeeding if that's something you like.

Male or female doesn't matter, but I will always play male. I put in a lot of effort to keep the plot rolling and interesting, and I hope you'll do the same. 

1. Or Else - I'm a the youngest employee of a small company that isn't doing very well. You're a potential client and invester that could keep the company from going under, and you're old friends with one of my coworkers, but you're hesitant to buy in. My coworker is aware of your interests, and to sweeten the deal he volunteers me to be your baby for a month. I'm horrified and entirely against it, but my job and the company I work for now relies on me being compliant.

2. That's Not How Babies Act - I'm the boyfriend of a mommy (or daddy) that has been trying to get me into being an adult baby. I'm open minded, but it's not my thing, and while I'm willing to wear diapers, I won't regress and I'm not receptive to being treated like a baby. My mommy is disappointed, but she isn't giving up. We decide to do two weeks of 24/7 baby treatment (that I'm very indifferent to), but at the last minute my mommy is called away for work. You're hired as my babysitter, and my mommy leaves a note with the schedule she has for me, venting indirectly that I've been very difficult to regress. I'm insistent on doing adult things around home and don't want to use my diapers for #2, and after being particularly snappy toward you, you decide to employ some stricter rules and tactics that will make me regress to the baby I'm supposed to be.

3. Wanna Bet? - We're old friends that frequently tease each other. After a remark I make about narrowly avoiding the bathroom, you buy me diapers as a joke, but little do I know you're serious about it. We make a bet about how long I can hold my bladder, and if I can't last eight hours then I'd have to wear them for a week. Six hours in I cheat and use the toilet, and when you find out you decide I need more than just diapers. 

4. Brand New Rules - I’m a young adult just out of high school struggling to get out on my feet and live independently after a major fallout with my parents. You’re a family friend, aunt or uncle willing to take me in in the meantime. However, you do things differently than I imagined. Considering me a “child” in your house, you employ strict rules I need to live by such as curfew, bedtime, monitoring who I’m with and what I do and watch. One day I come home intoxicated and you put your foot down. I in turn do as well, and I tell you what I really think of your rules, and that I’m not a baby. You, seeing how wasted I am, challenge my thought and give me a pull-up. If I wake up dry I’m off the hook. If I wake up wet things are going to get a lot worse.

5. Someone's Not a Big Boy - I'm new in town and you and I have just finished our third date. I'm absolutely smitten with you, and am thrilled when you want to take me back to your place. Little do I know that you had put laxatives into my drink at the restaurant, and while we're watching a movie on your bed I have an accident. You then decide you're not dating a grown man, but a baby. To make matters worse, you have information that could get me fired from my new corporate job, so it's in my best interests not to try to leave. 

6. Deep in Debt  - I'm a gambler and a conman that's taken on some serious debt, leading me into some serious trouble. You're willing to step in, but at the price of serious reformation. I agree, albeit reluctantly. Deciding to raise me right, you start off just treating me like a four year old, still in pull-ups with strict rules that conflict with my personality. I try to pull the wool over your eyes and play along in order to escape, but when you catch me I'm knocked down to a mere baby. 

7.  Regression Therapy - You’re my parent or guardian and I’m your adult child. Having always had a rocky relationship, we never were particularly close. Recently I stole a significant amount of money from you, and rather than press charges you give me the option to go to regression therapy in the hopes to fix my attitude problem. I agree, ready to pout my way through humiliation. Will a good spanking set me right to bonding with my parents, or will I realize my new dependence and come around on my own?

8. You Can't be Serious - You and I are long time friends, constantly competing and poking fun at one another. We tell each other everything, including out more private interests, but being that we're both dominant personalities we have few of those in common. One night while drinking at a bar we make a bet over a game of pool. If I win, you do whatever I say for a week. If you win, I get treated like a baby for a week. Tipsy and competitive we shake on it, both of us convinced that we'll win. The story begins when you're the one that does. I make a big joke out of it, humouring you out of drunken indifference. But the next morning is a whole different story.

9. Fresh Start - The government has announced a new problem to keep young repeat offenders out of prison. I am twenty-one with a history of stealing from vehicles and garages, and my sentence is two years at a special regression home. If I strike or steal from my new caregiver or my caregiver thinks they can't get control of me, jail is the only alternative. 

10. Nursery and Board - After losing my job and going through a tough break up, I'm down on my luck and searching for a place to stay. Amazingly, I see an ad for someone looking for a tenant rent free. There's just a little catch. I'm a fairly shameless person, and with no other alternative I come to you with a willingness to play along. It feels pretty silly at first, but it only gets easier and more natural with time.

11. Never Growing Up - I'm nineteen and you're my mother/father/guardian. I'm an only child, and you were never able to have more kids. You've homeschooled me my whole life and have done everything in your power to keep me from growing up, which includes never potty training me. I still eat in a highchair, sleep in a crib, get bottle fed and put down for naps. I'm a normal teenager in every way, but behind closed doors I'm your secret baby, and I've always liked it thus far. One day, I come home from a friends house with a different outlook on life. I want to dial back the baby treatment. Suddenly I think you're too overbearing and I don't need to be babied and smothered. You disagree. In fact, you think you haven't coddled me enough and now you're going to prove that I'm still your little baby. Now I wish for the days when you only babied me in private as you employ stricter rules, public babying, and keep me in your sight 24/7.

12. No Other Choice - I'm a friend of your friend, and we can't stand each other. I'm a smart ass and a narcissist and you're fairly prideful yourself. We butt heads whenever we meet and take every opportunity to humiliate each other. You recently moved, and our mutual friend calls you to say that I'm down on my luck and need a place to stay. They appeal to your sympathies and you agree to take me in. But you have your terms.

13. That's Not So Bad - You and I are close friends or boyfriend and girlfriend. One day we get to talking and you express to me that you'd love to see me in diapers and treat me like a baby. I'm open-minded but reluctant, but you're very insistent and convincing. I agree to try it and quickly realize how much I enjoy being a baby.

14. You're the Boss - You're a very successful, authoritative and stern business tycoon and I'm a more formal, respectful and passive employee that has a deep admiration for your success. I've worked as essentially your secretary for nearly two years. One day when you've had a little too much to drink, you call me into your office and start to treat me like a baby. You're firm about it and take my resistance as fussiness, and assert that I should be in diapers. I reluctantly comply, but when the work day ends and I want to go home you decide a superficial promotion and a pay raise is in store for me if I continue to be your baby. 

15. Simpler Times - I'm a high-stress, worrisome workaholic and you've been my best friend since we were kids. I've had a ton of responsibility on my shoulders and it's really taking a toll on me. One day while you and I are having drinks, you comment on how tired and overwhelmed I look and remember the days when we were kids where you'd rope me into playing pretend and treat me like a one year old baby. You say I need to relax before I drive myself over the edge. Soon after, I recieve a distressing phone call and burst into tears, and you decide on the fly that it's time to relive the games we played when we were little. It starts with cradling and a baby bottle, but then of course the baby needs diapers. I enjoy some aspects but certainly not all, but I'm going to have to accept the downsides of being a baby if I want to enjoy the upsides because I'm getting the full baby treatment. 

16. Just Like Old Times - Years ago, when we were back in gradeschool, you would babysit me on occasion when my usual couldn't make it. We were only a couple years apart but you acted like I was a toddler, constantly calling me a "baby" or joking about needing a nap or a pacifier. Now we're both adults and we meet again by chance. You invite me over for drinks and we fall back into our old roles, except this time it's for real, and you have control whether I like it or not.

17. Little Recovery - You and I are old friends. Perhaps we dated once upon a time. I recently got out of the hospital after getting into a work accident and you've offered to take care of me in my recovery. I thought I would be far more independent, but it turns out I can't even get up to use the bathroom, much as I try. You love seeing your strong, prideful friend so helpless, as you know I'm in the best care. You convince me to wear diapers, and it's only by accident that they're the most babyish kind. You become more assertive in your nurturing, treating me more like a fussy baby and warning me that you're going to treat me like one. You instal a rail next to my bed and start giving me rules. "The baby bottle is just so you don't spill, silly!" Soon enough I'm able to walk again, but it'll be a while before I'm truly back on my feet. You love the idea of me being a baby, and you can tell I'm already warming up to it in some ways. So why not push a little further?

18. A Special Dynamic - We've been engaged for three years and have a very interesting relationship. You live your life as you please, and I live mine like a domestic servant to please you. We're subtle, but it's clear who wears the pants in the relationship, because I don't. Diapers are a symbol of my status, and while I don't care for them much, it's the only time that you ever take care of me. You're going away for a few weeks and aren't bringing me along, but you decide that I need a little supervision to change my diapers and make sure I keep up with my chores. My new babysitter is willing to do both of these things and while you're gone she's happy to make me her baby. After all, I've been told to do as she says.

19. Hazing - I, along with several others, am being considered as the newest member of an exclusive club or fraternity. In order to join, we must first endure a weekend of hazing to prove that we are worthy of this fellowship. For the next two days, we're all to be dressed and treated like babies. We are to wear and use our diapers, drink from bottles and be pushed around in strollers. We are each assigned a supervisor, a "mommy" or "daddy", and we're to do whatever they say or face the consequences. You are the leader of this group, and you choose me as your charge. I am determined to join so I'm willing to humour you, and you want to push what I'm willing to allow. But at the end of the two days, I'm done playing but you're not ready to let me go. 

20. Nana’s House - You have been a friend of my family’s since I was a baby. You’ve changed my diapers, put me to bed and taken me for walks in a stroller with little bonnets you made yourself. I don’t remember any of that, but still you’ve always been my favourite aunt. Recently I lost my job to no fault of my own, and you heard I’ve fallen on hard times. Filled with compassion, you invite me to stay with you until I’m feeling better, saying you’re happy to take care of me. You can see how stressed I am right away and usher me onto your couch for a heart-to-heart, but when I burst out crying you know I need more than a shoulder to cry on. You take me into your lap and cradle me, patting and shushing and the next thing I know I’m nursing from a baby bottle and being told it’s time for my nap. And you plan to put me right back in diapers.

21. Anything You Say - I’m a human and you’re a Sirym, a tall, highly intelligent fey-like creature with ethereal beauty and a natural knack for manipulation. Where you’re from, humans are exceedingly rare and are considered cute and helpless and treated like babies. They’re an accessory, an item of jealousy and status and you’ve wanted one for quite some time. Ever since we met, I’ve been head over heels for you. You could treat me any which way you’d like and I’d enjoy it just the same, even if a part of me doesn’t want to.

22. Baby Virus - You’re a family member, a friend, a lover. I’ve been sick for three days. One morning I wake up having wet the bed. My movements are jerky, I can’t walk for long, and I’m colicky. You make the connection, and your solutions work. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hello. 

I would like play the number 6 interpreting the part of the caregiver (if i interpret a male character and you a female  chracter) but i would like that you play the care giver in a roleplay that I will propose you. are you disposed?

• 1 year later...