LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Botox for incontinence?

Hi all, I'm just wondering if this is a real thing.  I know that Botox can do this, but how would you even go about finding someone who can do it?

Botox KILLS nerve and or muscles. How do you think by killing a nerve - sences a full bladder - and/or muscle -sphincters that are normally closed and have to open - can cause incontinence? It will cause retention, back pressure, kidney / intestinal damage and possible death. Many here have to self catherize in order to empty their bladder. That is forcing a hollow tube passed an athrophied closed sphincter. Medical intervention means placing an electric shunt to allow these people to urinate.

Botox is poor story line and not a good idea even if you could get someone to administer same.

Right, I know how it works and what it can do.  My question is how would you even find someone to administer this?  It seems like people talk about the possibility of it being done, but I'm wondering - if I wanted to try it, how would I?  Has anyone here gotten Botox for this specific purpose, and if so, how did you do it?

Edit: I'm not approaching this from a place of wanting to do it and I'm not looking for someone.  I'm approaching this from a place of skepticism.  I see how someone could want it (I don't), but yeah... side effects can be pretty extreme.  I've heard you can do it "safely" by deadening the pudendal nerve that controls the anal and urethral sphincters' ability to tighten, so they relax all of the time.  That said, given that it's the pudendal nerve, it seems like that would also cause sexual dysfunction or other more severe side effects.  In short, it seems like it has a lot of risks and no one would be willing to do it due to legal liability.  I'm thinking that no one (or very, very few people - like fewer than 5) has actually done this and that it's mostly just a fantasy that some people have?

2 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Any competent uroligist who can perform cystoscopy can do it .

Cruiser 03,

one can easily state that any compentent and trained medical professional with the relevant urological knowlege can perform that task. However, this hypothethical medical professional comes across a problem in their oath "do no harm" and will see that altering a fully working process to reduce functionality is typical of doing harm. Even if they are a little lasp on medical ethics, they would also be scared of the financial reprocussions in being sued by a partner / parent of the paitent. This is possible as it would be easy to determine that the paitent that requests this done is not considering their own long term health. As a result, they are not capable of making a decision in their own self interest.

Please note, I am not judging anyone who wishes themselves to be incontinent. I see it as their free choice. Most, in the medical profession, would see it as self harm.

• Like 1

If you desire something strongly enough you can find a way to fulfill your desire. An ex-member here found a doctor to administer botox and more but they had to go through a few doctors to find one who would do these things. For them, the effects they wanted were incomplete and short-lived which was probably because the intended muscle is normally very strong and the maximum 'dose' limited. Though botox has become popular the jury is still out regards long-term effects and there are well-documented cases where things went badly wrong with it's use, so IMHO it's best to avoid it if you can.

In doing many things in life, there are often 'shortcuts' you can take to reach your goals quicker or more easily, however there are always drawbacks in doing things that way.Always better to go through a whole process step-by-step so that you miss nothing along the way. So before you seek direct medical intervention you should try everything else first. Just smarter that way!

Bettypooh

I think  everyone should remember the the BO in BOTOX stands for BOTULISM.

GOOGLE it and understand that it actually is you want injected into your body.

I was offered Botox to help with severe urinary incontinence, but refused the offer as I had heard too many real life stories of severe retention and injuries

and UTI infections from self catheter routines.

My argument was at the moment my bladder is self regulating, it fills to a certain extent, then it empties when it decides it holding enough.

If it was in retention due to Botox, I would then have to make sure I emptied my bladder as required.

The threat of kidney damage and the increased risk of UTI, was enough for me to leave things as they are now.

On 1/1/2019 at 6:33 PM, babykeiff said:

Botox KILLS nerve and or muscles. How do you think by killing a nerve - sences a full bladder - and/or muscle -sphincters that are normally closed and have to open - can cause incontinence? It will cause retention, back pressure, kidney / intestinal damage and possible death. Many here have to self catherize in order to empty their bladder. That is forcing a hollow tube passed an athrophied closed sphincter. Medical intervention means placing an electric shunt to allow these people to urinate.

Botox is poor story line and not a good idea even if you could get someone to administer same.

No thanks I'll just stick with nappies it sounds a lot safer

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2019 at 3:08 AM, Bettypooh said:

If you desire something strongly enough you can find a way to fulfill your desire. An ex-member here found a doctor to administer botox and more but they had to go through a few doctors to find one who would do these things. For them, the effects they wanted were incomplete and short-lived which was probably because the intended muscle is normally very strong and the maximum 'dose' limited. Though botox has become popular the jury is still out regards long-term effects and there are well-documented cases where things went badly wrong with it's use, so IMHO it's best to avoid it if you can.

In doing many things in life, there are often 'shortcuts' you can take to reach your goals quicker or more easily, however there are always drawbacks in doing things that way.Always better to go through a whole process step-by-step so that you miss nothing along the way. So before you seek direct medical intervention you should try everything else first. Just smarter that way!

Bettypooh

Wow, that sure is a lot of legal risk that doctor took on.  That's also a serious safety (and monetary) risk for the person receiving treatment.  I'm honestly shocked that this arrangement could even be found, but I guess the world is a big place and people can be pretty determined.  Personally, I have no desire to be incontinent, and while I think I can see why someone would be (no more "illegitimate" diaper wearing, incontinence being associated with babies - removes shame, supports an equivalency construct, or both), that's a life long commitment that can come with life long side effects.  Finding ways other than serious medical intervention to eliminate shame or support an equivalency construct is probably a much safer use of time and money (though probably more time consuming).  Thanks for your reply!

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2019 at 6:33 PM, babykeiff said:

Botox KILLS nerve and or muscles.

Here we go again.. Please check your facts before spreading misinformation. No Botox doesn`t kill anything, it temporarily blocks nerve impulses from reaching the muscles, and so can cause paralysis. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to have it injected for a sexual fetish though, as there can be complications, some of which quite severe.

On top of the ex-member Bettypooh refers to, there was a guy on a French ABDL site who chronicled his quest for botox injections in his external sphincter in a very detailed fashion. He was able to find an urologist to do the job in a Tunisian private clinic, after getting a written statement from his psychiatrist that the fetish was a permanent condition. In summary, it didn't work very well, and needed several interventions to work at all.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello i thought about botox and decided not to so I had started about 2 weeks ago to wear diapers full time and found some hypnosis YouTube video's online to try to make me have incontinence so my spouse would let me and make sure she is ok with it because she is a cna and very understanding ! I was told it would happen when i was older due to a surgery but i couldn't wait ! I wanted to wear diapers full time since i was a kid !  Well to my unbelievable suprise because i was figuring it would take 12 months per the 12 month program it happened last night for the first time after 2 weeks ? ! My mind was blown away because until last night i forced it so she would know and it happened all by itself and was honestly didn't expect it to really happen because i didn't believe in hypnosis ! This morning i was sitting on the couch right after i showered and changed and all of a sudden i pee'd and wasn't aware i needed to !  I Am like omfg is this for real ! I am blown away ! Has this ever happened to anyone else ?  Am so FRIGGIN happy today...