LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

messed boxer shorts

iwas driving home from shopping and got stuck in traffic. i started to get compulsions to need a poo. knowing that the nearby fuel station doesn’t have a toilet my only option was to sit in traffic until I got home. i just couldn’t stop my poo from wanting to coming out. as soon as I got home still in my car it started to come out I raced into the house and to the toilet only to find that I had messed my boxers. this has happened a few times in the past. advice please. what could be causing this and how can it be cute or prevented from happening again?

There are many causes for bowel incontinence and it is usually diet. Medical tests will answer it for you.

In your issue, you were warned that you needed to mess. What we can guess is the time difference between becomming aware and actually messing.

Thirdly, some people leave it to the last minute to take care of their bladder/bowel needs - exact same behaviour of a toddler being toilet trained - and are 'surprised' when the inevitable occurs. A toddler's excuse is 'I forgot'. What is the adult's?

Finally, OAB, infection, diet, high water content are some of the reasons for bowel accidents. This does not state incontinence.. but lack of planning. Some ICs employ bowel management techniques to avoid messing a diaper. For those with nerve / muscalar damage, this is practical as it avoids the overfilling of the bowels and the autonomic energy sapping process of filling a diaper. 

I suggest that you seek medical attention, not a website for your medical care.

From what I can tell it is nothing to worry about unless it becomes a reoccurring phenomenon, then again I am no doctor. Although we all share the same anatomy we all response differently when nature calls. Out of personal experience when I have to go I really have to go otherwise my body will take care of it by itself. Do I consider myself incontinent for that reason? No absolutely not, it is just that I can’t wait for an extended period of time when the first signs appear. I really hate to go number two in my diaper and frankly never dump in then knowingly, but I did dump in my diaper on rare occasions sometimes because I had the runs other times I just waited too long. For sure I was thankful I wore a diaper at that time it is somewhat easier to clean up after yourselves. Yet the best advice is already given by Babykeiff: If you worry about it I would also suggest that you seek medical attention, and not search a website for your medical information or care.