LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times square ney years

This clip is from a couple of years ago, but seen an interview this year (that i can't find now) with three girls saying that they hope thier diapers don't fill before the nights over. The interviewer asks diapers? Ya, the one girl says, we are all wearing diapers tonight.

I saw it this year. What struck me was a conspicuous LACK of nudge-nudge, wink-wink, smirking as if revealing something just to "Shock-the-Grownups." 

IMO there is a foot-race of sorts: on 1 side, our lifestyle is, & will always be a grade-school joke; on the OTHER side, people wear Diapers for a variety of reasons and SO WHAT. The latter gained some ground that night! No matter WHY one wears a Diaper to that particular celebration (multiple answers may all be legitimate), or WHAT else one gets out of it--in THAT time & place it still makes perfect sense (to the extent even GOING there makes any). What I perceived, watching that on some TV Evening-"news" show, was a good thing.

• 1 month later...

Most of the people up front arive early in the morning  to get those spots. It ends up being a 14-16 hour day, or longer for them, a challenge for even the best of diapers.  I've wondered how many people go to their local drug store and by a pack of Depends or other store brands and find out the hard way that they don't hold very much. 

I realize that their fluid intake will be down because they will only have what they carried in with them,  but I'm sure they had things to drink when they woke up in the morning. 

If they don't have much experience with wearing or with wearing heavier protection than usual, then hopefully they test it out at home first to make sure it's appropriate for that many hours. Restricting fluid intake would be no fun, and you're supposed to be having a good time. I heard there are vendors that come through and sell food and drink also, so people shouldn't have to suffer being dehydrated if they don't want to. 

• 3 months later...

Considering how much trouble people can have the first time they try to wet a diaper, I’d imagine a lot of these people just can’t and end up so god awful uncomfortable and just suffer through it. Someone probably went home with a UTI.

And Unless they figured out where to buy a premium diaper or ABDL diaper, no way are their diapers going to last the whole time they’re out there. 

Times Square on NYE is one of those world events I’d like to see in theory, but I have no genuine desire to be stuck in a crowd that size. Doesn’t help that I’m short.

”did you see the ball drop?”

”only until it got to 5 and disappeared behind this guy’s head.”

• 3 months later...