LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Domme on the Bus

I'm really happy you all are enjoying my story so far!! I'm going to try to work on the next part sometime this week and have it up and posted soon! I plan on there being at least 2 more parts to this story (maybe 3) before it ends. But, don't worry. I'm sure there will be other stories coming (haha) your way :) 

• Thanks 1

I broke out in a sweat reading that incredibly hot beginning. I think I could surrender to a dominant woman but she would have to take it easy on me. I would like to think a woman like the one here would be a very good match. Thrilled I could give this a like. I am looking forward to seeing more. 

Sorry for the wait! It has been a hectic last few days! But, I hope this next chapter will be worth the wait! <3 

She stood at the door and watched him for a moment; he still laid there on the bed, in nothing but a diaper, a t-shirt, and the paci-gag still in his mouth. She smirked, as she walked away and headed to the kitchen. She reached into the cabinet to pull out a small blue baby bottle before reaching into the fridge and grabbing some apple juice. She poured the juice into the bottle about three-quarters of the way before stopping and putting the juice back in the refrigerator. She then reached for another cabinet and pulled out another bottle, dropping in a little bit of Magnesium Citrate. She didn’t want to put too much in it, but just enough to help things start to move along so to speak.

She shook the bottle a little bit to mix it in before returning to the bedroom. She noticed his face got red once again when he saw the bottle. She leaned forward and unhooked the paci gag and before he could say another word she plopped the bottle into his mouth.

“Finish this,” she demanded of him as she placed a hand upon his crotch, pressing her fingers against his dry diaper, feeling his hard dick underneath.

Her mind was going a million miles a minute trying to think of all the fun things she could do to him. She watched as he continued to drink the bottle, knowing that it would take a few minutes. She also knew it wouldn’t be long before he wet his diaper once again, she wondered what position he should be in. On her lap with her hands pressed against him to feel it? Or maybe he should be kneeling? She licked her lips, all of them sounded pleasing to her.

She continued to rub at his dick, watching as he moaned beneath the bottle’s nipple and arched his back slightly. She wanted to drive him crazy, but she didn’t want him to be able to cum anytime soon.

It wasn’t long before he finished the bottle and she smiled as she grabbed it from him. “Good boy.” She whispered as she unfastened the paci-gag back in his mouth before returning to the kitchen to place the bottle in the sink. She walked over again into the bedroom, and he was now sitting up, looking helpless and quite adorable. She leaned against the door frame, watching him.

“What shall we do with you now?” She mused to herself. “I guess we should start by me telling you the rules.”

He looked at her shocked, and she felt herself grow moist.

“If you obey me, I’ll reward you. But, if you disobey me, you will be punished.” She replied. “Whenever you have to wet your diaper, you need to tell me first and absolutely no messing your diaper! If you do, you’re going to be in trouble. As I said before you’re only allowed to call me mommy and you have to do whatever I say. I may add more later on if I feel like it. Do you understand?”

He nodded his head, and she smiled at him, knowing she was setting him up for failure. But, what was the fun if she couldn’t punish him? She could only imagine him sprawled across her knees and spanking him – or even bringing out the significant punishment later. She felt herself getting more turned on by just the thought alone. This was more fun than she honestly thought it could be. Most play partners were more obedient, and not as bushy or cutesy as he was. She may have found her perfect boy toy.

“I’ll be right back,” she whispered as she pushed him back onto the bed before leaving the room. She came back a few moments later with two things in her hand, one was leather like rope and in the other hand was a small purple vibrator. She smirked as she got on top of him and began to tie his hands together with the rope, he wiggled, as if he was trying to resist her, but one stern look of her eyes told him better. She then turned on the vibrator, on its lowest setting and slid it into his diaper, so it was pressing in-between his balls and his dick.

He moaned through his paci-gag, as he twisted about, his hands tied above his head so he couldn’t move and take out the vibrator that was in his diaper. She smiled in victory enjoying see him like that. She looked at herself and sighed, realizing she was still wearing her uniform from work. She made sure he was watching as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it all, revealing a black bra that matched her panties, before pulling down her skirt – putting nothing else on.

She stood there, in nothing but her black bra and panties and looked down at him, who was watching her, watching her full figure. She was curvy in all the right places, with good size breast and a decent ass as well. She licked her lips as she walked over to him and knelt beside the bed, so she was at his eye level.

“Does that feel good?” She asked him, and he nodded his head.

“Do you need to go potty?” She asked, and once again he nodded his head, she smiled as she reached her hand into his diaper and pulled out the vibrator. She sat up on the bed and patted her lap, deciding that was the place she wanted him to be when he filled up his diaper for her.

He gave her a questioning look and did not move.

“On. My. Lap.” She replied, furrowing her brows as she watched him.  He did as he was told and gently laid himself upon her lap, she held his back with one arm and placed her other hand upon his crotch. He wiggled slightly; he was still tied at his wrists and was unable to free himself.

“Go on; wet your diaper like the little boy that you are. I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to make it to the potty even if I un-diapered you and untied your hands!”

His face turned a bright shade of red, and all he could do was nod his head. She smiled as she pressed against his crotch. It didn’t take long before she felt warmth underneath her fingers as the diaper continued to swell up. Honestly, even though he had two bottles of water to drink, it swelled up a lot more than she thought it was going to be. He turned his face away from her as he continued to wet his diaper until he was done. His diaper was soaked! She couldn’t imagine it could take more before it leaked everywhere…but that is where she wanted it to be.

She pressed against his wet diaper, feeling it, rubbing and patting him. She loved the feel of the wet diaper beneath her fingers; the smell of it too was even arousing.

“You wet your diaper!” She replied. “You are soaked! Any more and you’ll probably have leaked all over mommy, and then I would have to spank you!”

He wiggled beneath her touch, and his face was still as red as before. She smiled as she continued to rub his diaper, feeling his dick press up against it, knowing he wanted release from the build-up, but it was going to be a while before she let him have any taste of that sweet release. She reached up and undid his paci-gag and let it fall to the ground as she pressed her lips against him, letting her tongue slide in, he gasped, as he wrapped his arms around as she continued to kiss him and rub his crotch.

“You probably want me to change you?” She asked as she broke free and he meekly nodded his head.

“Yes, mommy.” He said in a soft and cutesy voice. She couldn’t imagine him looking any littler than he did at that moment.

“Too bad, you’re going to have to wait.”

“W-wait?” He asked in a small voice, his cheeks were a bright red and he wiggled in her arms. She smiled at him as she pinched his cheeks, which somehow managed to get him even redder. She bit her lip in excitement by just watching him, as he sat in his lap in a soaked diaper and his red cheeks. She wanted to keep pushing it even more. She couldn’t wait to see his face later on when he finally realized what it would be coming.

It would be glorious.

“Yes, of course! Now I’m going to go do something real quick, but in the meantime, you’re going to sit on my bed in your wet diaper. No trying to get up or leave, no matter how long I’m gone."

“O-okay…” He mumbled as she laid him back down on the bed, making sure his hands were still tied, before placing the paci-gag in his mouth. She also slipped the vibrator back into his diaper, watching him wiggle about some as it pressed against his dick.  She watched him for a few moments before she left, leaving him there helpless without her. Just as she liked.

She didn’t really have anything to do, but she knew that time was on her side and it wouldn’t take long before the medicine started to take effect.

She decided to do a few chores around the house (while still in her bra and underwear), and about twenty minutes later she checked up on him. He was lying on the bed, wiggling about, as if he was in pain.

“Is something the matter?” She asked in a fake concerned voice, very well sure what was going on.

He nodded his head, trying to speak, but was unable to because of the paci-gag. She walked a bit closer to him.

“Is your stomach hurting?”

He nodded. She smiled.

“Oh. That’s too bad. Well, still, you’re not allowed to mess your diaper and mommy isn’t ready to change you out of that diaper.” She bit her lip hard, almost breaking skin when she saw the look on his face. It was both of terror and humiliation – not true terror. She could see also a hint of excitement behind his eyes as well. It wouldn’t be long before his diaper would be overfilled and probably leak all over her sheets (which she wasn’t worried about).

She stood there and watched him; it was only about a minute later before he let out a little moan as the room started to stink. Her eyes turned to his diaper as it began to fill up, even more, messing his diaper to the point where it could hardly hold anything more. She knew that he leaked on her bed.

“Tsk, tsk, I told you not to mess your diaper.” She said as she walked forward and pressed her hands against the diaper, feeling the mess underneath; by this point, her panties were soaked.

“Now mommy is going to have to punish you.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear mamabug,

your last chapter is No. 4, not 3.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

I never said it was chapter 3? I'm' very well aware it's chapter 4...

Part 5 and the last chapter! I'm so happy everyone has enjoyed it and I hope that the conclusion was worth the wait! I will not be posting another short story until AFTER the sequel of The Taboo Word comes out. But enjoy!!

She watched as he turned himself away from her, unable to look at her directly. She knew that he was blushing like crazy; his whole body was pretty much a bright red. She pressed her hands even more into his mess, watching it spread across, even more, pressing it against his dick and his balls.

“What is mommy going to do to you….you couldn’t even listen.”

She heard him muffle something, but was unable to understand because of the paci-gag. She smiled widely, knowing he was probably trying to apologize for the mess he just created. She ran her fingers across the waistband of the diaper, pulling it out as far as it could go as she peered inside, looking at the incredible mess he had left inside it.

“Phew, you are one stinky boy! You really did fill up that diaper….” She said with a shake of her head. “What kind of man are you? Lying on my bed in a very messy diaper. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.”

She smiled as she watched him wiggle about. She unhooked the paci-gag so that he could speak. He bit his lower lip as he turned to look at her.

“I’m betting that you’re getting quite uncomfortable.” She replied, and he nodded his head, probably too embarrassed to speak.

“Do you wish me to change you?”

“Y…yes..mommy…” he mumbled under his breath.

“Don’t forget,” she replied, “I told you not to mess your diaper…and you disobeyed. You know you’ll be punished for that, correct?”

“I’m…sorry…” he whined a bit, burying his head into her bed to hide his shame. She ran her fingers through his thick brown hair and grinned from ear to ear.

“Go into the living room, but don’t sit down, I’ll be right out.” She untied his hands and helped him sit up as he waddled towards the living room, his thick messy diaper made it hard for him to walk.

She watched him for a few moments before she walked into her closet and pulled out a few things before heading to the living room. Once there she placed an old sheet over the couch and ordered him to sit before she sat across from him.

“You’re too little for me to pleasure,” She cooed, “and there is no way such a little man will be able to please me.”

He just stared at her, obviously unaware of what is going to happen.

“So you are going to please yourself…” she licked her lips as she pulled out what she was hiding behind her back, about a 7-inch long pink dildo. “And I’m going to use this on me, and you are going to have to watch.”

He bit his lip as he turned his head away, trying to hide how red his cheeks were. He shifted his weight, his messy and wet diaper making a loud noise as he did so.

“Okay?” She asked him as she ran her tongue across the shaft of the dildo and he nodded his head. She stood up and pulled off her very wet panties and threw them to the side, before placing the dildo at her wet lips. She watched him as he watched her. She began to slide the dildo in, moaning slightly as she did so.

He began to rub at his crotch, his hard dick still noticeable even in the full diaper. Watching him pleasure himself was quite a turn on as she pushed the dildo as far as it could go, gasping when she did so. She began to pleasure herself as she watched him.

“Keep going at it,” she moaned slightly as he continued to rub himself over his diaper, just like the little boy that he was.

“Aren’t you jealous?” She teased him, as she went faster, feeling herself starting to cum as the dildo slide in and out of her. “Don’t you wish this could be you? Don’t you wish you could be inside this?”

She made sure her legs were spread apart so he could witness everything in clear view.

He nodded his head, his face twisted in both pleasure and pain from the intense teasing.

“Too bad you’re not a real man to be able to handle this,” she told him, “nothing but a little boy who has to pleasure himself in his wet and messy diaper.”

“Y…yes..mommy…” He moaned as he arched his back, biting his lip hard as he continued to jerk himself off.

She continued to go on for a few more minutes, before asking “Let me know when you’re about to cum.”

“I’m close….” He whispered.

She then stopped when she was doing and walked over to him, pulling his hand away from his crotch and smirking.

“You’re not going to get to cum that easily.”

He let out a whimper.

“Before I change you out of that messy diaper, you’re going to have to clean up the mess that my dildo made.” With that she sat back down on the couch and spread her legs open once again, she could feel her juices leaking downwards.

He got on the floor and crawled over to her and without a word began to lick her up. She moaned as she tilted her head backward and closed her eyes, loving the feeling of his tongue running over her vagina and her clit, making sure there wasn’t a spot untouched.

When she was satisfied, she got up and grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the bedroom before setting him back down into the bed, giving him a long kiss, before pushing him on the bed, so he was lying down.

“Don’t think your punishment is over,” she reminded him as she headed to the closet for a box of wipes and a regular pacifier, which she stuck into his mouth, he began to suck on it like crazy.

She walked back over to the bed and ran her fingers across his messy diaper. Even though she just got finish coming, she felt herself tingle with the slightest touch of his diaper. She carefully began to open the tapes as he rose up his knees for her. She lowered the diaper to reveal one of the biggest messes she’s ever seen.

She licked her lips as she began to grab some wipes and began to clean up his mess. “Such a messy little boy you are! For such a little guy you sure messed your diaper a lot. Mommy is going to have to use so many wipes.”

She made sure to take her time, getting every surface of him clean. Going painfully slow when she reached his balls and his dick, knowing he enjoyed the feeling of the wipe against him.

Of course, she took extra attention to his asshole, not wanting to leave anything behind.

Once she was done she taped up the used diaper and placed it in a bag before setting it to the side.  She once again went into the closet and came out once again.

“This will be your final punishment.” She replied as she held up a black strap on. His eyes went wide as he scooted a bit down the bed and she grinned like that was going to stop her.

“I need to show you who is boss,” she told him, “and how you really give someone pleasure.” She put on the strap on and ran her fingers across it. Part of her wondered what it would be like to have a dick, at least for a day. She wondered how much more fun it would be if it was real.

“Come here and suck on it.” She ordered him, watching his reaction when she gave him the command. He was hesitant at first, but realizing that more punishment might come if he didn’t obey, he made his way across the bed, on his knees, towards her.

She pulled out his paci as she aligned the strap on to his face; he remained there for a few moments before he gently placed the tip of the penis into his mouth and began to suck.

She, of course, got no physical pleasure from him sucking on her strap-on, but just the image of looking down at his pathetic form as he was forced to do this, was a greater pleasure than she could have hoped for. She grabbed the back of his head, making sure he didn’t try to pull away until she was ready for it.

She enjoyed watching him for several minutes as he continued to suck her off. When she felt he had learned his lesson, before pushing him off of her and plopping the paci back into his mouth.

“Turn around,” She told him, and he obeyed. She got up behind him, grabbing his ass, bending down licking his asshole. She could feel him tense up, shivering and wiggling slightly as she did so. She smirked as she went over and grabbed some lube, dipping some in her finger before she gently began to massage his asshole. She wasn’t that harsh; she wasn’t going to ram the strap-on in without preparing him first.

She took her sweet time, putting as much lube as she felt was necessary, watching him squirm as she even let her fingers slip inside of him.

“I’m going to make you my bitch now,” she told him as she raised herself and let the tip of the strap on push against his ass. He twisted a bit, and she knew that he was embarrassed, but because of the state of his dick, she knew that he was also turned on by the experience.

She went slowly as she let the tip press inwards, to the point it was inside. She took her time going slow, watching as he squirmed and moaned slightly. Once the strap on was in all the way, she began to rock back and forth, letting the strap on go in and out slowly at first, so he could get used to it, adding a little bit more lube just in case.

She started to go faster though, and he let out a moan, accidentally dropping the paci from his mouth. She smiled as she took her hands and held him closer to her, pounding him with the strap on.

“Such a pathetic little boy.”

“Y—yes mommy…” he moaned as she continued to fuck him hard, letting him have no mercy or no break.

“Not even man enough to fuck me, I have to fuck you. Nothing but a little toy for mommy to use and do whatever I wish.” She remarked as she slowed down a little bit, letting the pressure build up once again.

He nodded his head, unable to speak as she was sure the pleasure was almost too intense for him.

Leaning down with her free hand and beginning to massage his dick, going slowly as she did this. She moaned loudly and cursed a bit under his breath.

After a few moments, she picked up her speed.

“Mommy…please…” he groaned. “Please…I’m going to…please let me cum!”

“You’ve obeyed me pretty well,” she told him, “you may cum. Cum likes the little boy you are. Make another mess all over mommy’s bed, because that is all you are good at – making messes that mommy has to clean up.”

It didn’t take long before he let out a long moan, his body was shaking, and he came everywhere. It was probably the most cum she had seen (besides fake pornos).

She stopped what she was doing and pulled outside of him.

“Such a good boy,” she replied as she patted his bottom, watching as he rolled over onto his side, breathing heavily.

She ran her fingers through her hair as she kissed him on the cheek. Never had she enjoyed her time with one of her boys before like this. He was perfect. She could only hope she didn’t scare him off and that he would want to spend more time with her.

“Did you enjoy that?” She asked as she began to pull off the strap on.

“So…so…much…” he replied as he tried to catch his breath.

“Excellent.” She said with a smile. “All this has got me famished. Why don’t you say I diaper you up and we go for a quick lunch?”

“Really?” He asked as he sat up on the bed and stared at her.

“Yes. Of course, unless you rather this be a one-time thing.”

“No!” He replied hastily. “I mean…of course not…”

“Good.” She replied as she kissed him tenderly on the lips. “I’m sure we are going to have a lot of fun together.”

She gave him a wink, before retreating out of the room, leaving him red and wondering about what could be in store for the future.

The End.

• Like 3